Battlerite General /brg/

Are we still here? Edition

>What is Battlerite?
Battlerite is a PvP arena brawler from the same company that made Bloodline Champions.

>Latest patchnotes
battlerite.com/news/patch-1-4-1

>Roadmap for 2017-2018
battlerite.com/newera/

>Check your BR profile
battlerite-stats.com/

>Character builds
loadouts.gg

>Get your free shit
pastebin.com/0zTkhPkd (embed)

>Newbie guides
pastebin.com/4tS737Y9
pastebin.com/wTZaSWcs

>/brg/ player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5gY7yqfr7KmqQv5p4N65fLruYr9rnkm-ZHFcKLXxLs/edit#gid=973992834
>Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd89zBULnDGRC__t4vtR_9qPUJXR9stQpDUAYw9zLgmO32KWA/viewform

Attached: 1520457930801.jpg (523x696, 110K)

Depressing how dead these generals are.

>first for Rook

Huh, pretty much.
I usually take it as a sign for the countdown to the death of the game itself.
Kinda like what happened to Paragon...

Attached: 0 mana Belica aim's ult at self.jpg (780x774, 40K)

I'm sitting at diamond 3 and every game I have to go against some GC from preseason who's climbing back. Its not bad when I have one on my team too, but god damn is it brutal when you get some mid level platinum player on your team and some GC just rapes him.

Beginning of the season is a brutal time to climb.

and I still haven't even done the placement matches...

If we even do manage to team up somehow, I hope you'll forgive my incompetence

Attached: 1510665027407.jpg (600x423, 38K)

Excuse the monitor pic as apposed to a screenshot but im phoneposting and had sent this to a friend.

We'll probably not team up as I'm living abroad for a bit. Maybe when I'm done colonising South American Battlerite. Only good part about preseason is feeling good about your artificially high ranking until more people climb.

>68 baby

Attached: 20180315_113725.jpg (2268x2615, 3.12M)

>preseason

Meant the beginning of the season. Honestly i'm just finding excuses to post and bump the thread.

Weird how you guys are more friendly to newbies coming in than goddamn reddit of all places. If reddit was my only outlet for this, I'd probably quit from all the cancer. No wonder the game is dying.

Attached: 1481848787931 copy.png (450x341, 224K)

I think games like battlerite, that are ostensibly purely skill based, engender toxic elitism and a community that shits on and shuns new players as opposed to welcoming and encouraging them. The stupidest thing is that the worst offenders are generally shitters stuck in lower leagues who only play casual. I think the terrible community and barriers for entry to new players are why It struggles so much to gain popularity

Heh, sounds a lot like the kind of image Lawbreakers as a game had. No wonder people avoided it like the plague

Attached: 109398-Out-Here-In-Lordran-This-Is-How-We-Praise-The-Sun-I.imgur.com-.gif (500x332, 2.38M)

Nth for I'm too fucking retarded to climb out of plat and I want to die

Also fuck Jade

They could do something like LOL where until you reach a certain level or a certain amount of games you have to queue with other new players. That could maybe solve the issue of new players trying the game, getting stomped, and immediately quitting. The only problem with that solution is that I don't think battlerite has a large enough player base to split the players like that. It would lead to some really long wait times

They need to get rid of 2's altogether. That gamemode exacerbates the imbalances of the game and the population is too low to support queues for both 2's and 3's reliably.

Many people only try 2's and never see how much more fun and balanced the game feels in 3's.

you can claim a free Black Armoured Bear mount from this twitch channel: /tuvamigova
Thought you should know

Attached: bear.png (808x614, 598K)

>Page 10

What do you guys think about Jamila?

STOP
1. hitting orb while your teammate gets spitroasted
2. hitting counters
3. chasing enemies instead of taking orbs
4. spacing before the enemy
5. using skills with iframes without dodging anything
6. ignoring enemies with all their skills used up
Adhere to all of these points and you will be GC like me

She's average, depends heavily on counter and hitting incaps

would be ok with them getting rid of 2s if I knew matchmaking would be drastically improved for solo play. Since matchmaking is so inconsistent and unreliable, I prefer 2s for solo because I feel I can carry and make more of a difference on my own. With 3s, even if I play much better than my teammates, if I get two shitters on my team and am against a decent opposition, it is pretty impossible.

I love 3s when I do premades, but sometimes I want to hop on and solo queue, and for now I would rather do solo 2s than solo 3s.

Cooler than she is good

>3 minute casual queue
Jesus christ you only need like 4 other people and there's 5k+ playing. Even when the beta reached like 2k it was at most 2 minutes.
What the fuck is this shit?

Because all the men are playing ranked you shitter

This Asia tournament is garbage, what's with these dumb rules?

Gotta show off the new OP negress and bait in the gullible retards to cash in

Maybe they're trying to balance the queue or something.

>Get in league
>Sit in 5 minute queue before quitting
Nah fuck that shit. The numbers are probably inflated with bots

I'm diamond 3 right now and it's about 2 mins on avg in ranked.
They fucked with the algorithm again and now it waits way too long.
People want to fucking play, not spend 1 extra minute per match getting picked for what you could barely call a more balanced match.

Mounts are fucking boring lmao

>thinks Jamila is OP

Sad!

alright, I'll never post free shit here ever again

Jesus man, chill
I needed to say something to keep this thread alive okay? I'm sorry :'(

It's so satisfying seeing ranks drop this season. Finally we can see where players actually belong instead of their preseason inflated ranks.

why didn't anyone tell me about the cheap ass dlc, the one with the dog mount. It's 10 usd in my memecountry and it has 3.5k gems, which is way more, and the esclusive mounts, and 5 legendary chests

I WANT A THUNDER SERPENT

Why is it only affiliates who can give this shit out?

Attached: You_mother_fuckers_are_going_to_kill_all_my_lillies.jpg (650x488, 32K)

>Not having at least one acquaintance who owns a razer product but doesn't play battlerite for a free serpent

H E H

Already have a Razor Serpent, I'm talking about Thunder Serpent. Reading comprehension.

Anyone have a player numbers chart over the last week?

Oh hey, this is still alive