/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Called out Ventus Edition

KINGDOM HEARTS ORCHESTRA -World Tour- IS BACK WITH MORE LOCATIONS
wildfaery.com/info/index.php/en/kingdomhearts2018

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018

Monster's Inc Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=W5CTlRKa1SE
"Don't Think Twice" Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Zc2vEr-618g
"Oath" Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=LuSh4-cbAOc

March 1, 2018
Ishimoto and Sekito working on KHIII OST:
khinsider.com/news/Nomura-confirms-Takeharu-Ishimoto-and-Tsuyoshi-Sekito-are-working-on-Kingdom-Hearts-3-Soundtrack-11453
February 14, 2018
All updates from D23 Expo:
khinsider.com/news/D23-Expo-Japan-2018-Wrap-Up-11323

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE
pastebin.com/eP0kJznN

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Attached: Ven gets insulted.png (1920x1080, 885K)

Other urls found in this thread:

khunchainedx.com/wiki/Proud_Mode
kingdomhearts.com/unionx/us/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPCJnwphQDQcJOkD9OsmxxMHX7YHE4WP2
youtube.com/watch?v=jfHNNEZO5yA
twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/974703276414267393
sqex.to/Tvf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

originally wanted to make it about this but I dont want to imply I have a fetish for this

Attached: tiny shrunken girls .png (852x438, 576K)

Wow Ven is such a pussy. Based Brain.

Attached: 1514220311441.jpg (633x354, 60K)

I wonder whatever happened to Junior, Domino and Wedge.

Forgot to post this one.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-15-02-05-25.png (1280x720, 627K)

boring

What do with 5* medals? Got back in a while ago and have too many 5* that are worthless do I sell them or what?

they are basicly worthless but you might need a few for a event requiring 5* or less medals

You need a lot of different weird shit for PMQs, so dont get to antsy and start throwing shit away all willynilly.
Spparently I bookmarked it.
khunchainedx.com/wiki/Proud_Mode

Tinker Bell is the only acceptable one.

this thread is slow.
What do you fags ever talk about?

mostly about light and Aqua.
If someone brings it up the actual kingdom hearts games

There's literally nothing to talk about. The mobage is still in full filler mode with no end in sight and no KH3 news until maybe E3, and that's if we're lucky.

We whine about KHUX for the most part. If someone is playing through the games or is asking for advice, we give them help when they drop by. But we've slowed down since we basically talked about everything since D23. There's not much going on in KHUx storywise until next update or two, but we do have Ux's anniversary event coming in a month from today. Nomura will be there so we're definitely getting something special, whatever that is. Watch it be another name change

we talked about the footage from D23 for about two weeks then went back to whining about global khux, the fate of all threads that have a mobage as their primary discussion.

You're forgetting that this is global's anniversary, not JP's, so nothing substantial is going to happen. We'll have shitty anniversary events just like we did last year and that's it. Also where was it confirmed that he'll be there?

And you're forgetting that it's the first event we've had in person.
>kingdomhearts.com/unionx/us/
>>Furthermore, legendary franchise Director Tetsuya Nomura, Producer Hironori Okayama and other guests from the development team will be in attendance to participate in panels where they will share their thoughts about the game’s making and their vision for its future!

I just finished 385/2 Days and I'm wondering:

>Will there be a minigame in KH3 where you can protect Axel/Lea's heart?
>Will you be able to romance Kairi, Xion or Namine in KH3?

>no VR dress-up dating sim with your favorite girl

Attached: 1519486943236.png (400x750, 162K)

RETURN TO DARKNESS

Hello, am retard. Why did Ventus's heart not get released from Sora's when he committed Keyblade seppuku in KH1?

Real answer: because Ventus wasn't written into the plot until 8 years later

In-universe answer: probably because his heart was still too damaged

I thought his heart went into Roxas? Hence why he looks just like him, and why he collapsed as soon as he and Axel entered Castle Oblivion, because Ven's heart was the closest its been to his body in a decade

Roxas is just Sora's body so Ven's heart never "went" anywhere.

Jp didnt get a new friday banner weirdly.

In light of the Xaldin event, I predict that more defensive medals will appear in the future.

More ATK debuffs, but more importantly, G-DEF buffs, of which there are startling few.

The first premiums to roll out with defensive de/buffs won't make waves initially, but they will nonetheless turn the tides of the meta.

Is $135 dollars too much for the Aqua play arts?

yes

If that's the price on the Square-Enix store, yes.
They mark up the Play Arts quite a bit.

With shipping et al you will still save money by importing.

Any amount of money is too much for PAK as long as they keep those awful faces they seem to love.

Attached: Title_PAK_Luna_Aqua.jpg (720x440, 140K)

Nigga the real problem with those two are the joints

The faces just always look so off for me. They're slowly getting better but it's still always this distant look that seems like it's close to being the game model but still far away.

Attached: FIGURE-029290.jpg (600x600, 59K)

Just started playing this mobage shit a couple days ago, what do you actually do with all your one star medals?

Fuse and evolve them

delete them

So they're not useful for proud mode? I was just going to do that but I googled it and there seemed to be some people talking about that shit. I don't want to spend all my jewels on inventory space.

1-2* medals are all tier 1-2. They are completly worthless, even for proud mode

Right, thanks.

Check that link before you just trash shit, , or you'll get raped in the rumper by bum-poking fundlers.

Too late. I'm free of hayner pence and olette.

these three medals are shit anyway

Those three were always useless, but when you get PMQs with only "Tier 3 or lower medals" you might have to come up with some Tier 2 solutions to fill holes. Of course there's always the even worse ones with "only Tier 3 medals"

You'll get a trillion more anyway

Right, thanks lads. /khg/ is so friendly and helpful!

>I don't want to spend all my jewels on inventory space.
Eventually you're going to have to start spending jewels on inventory since hoarding becomes somewhat necessary for Proud quests, adding to Nova, and not having to constantly visit your inventory after every mission to piss stuff away. I'm at 550 slots right now and I'm running out of room, but I hoard one of every medal I get barring the Dalmatians and I'm never sure if I should throw away certain Scrooges so some of them just fill my inventory. I really wish duplicate Scrooges stacked.

i've played every game but the X games, can someone please give me a rundown so KH3 doesn't confuse me in this regard at least

also larxene best girl

Lads, I've decided what my Fairy Stars+29 needed right now is more levels, not better medals. I've already went in on the Magic and Power Gems. It's already up to +31, +32 after I buy the Speed Gems.

Just watch the cutscenes
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPCJnwphQDQcJOkD9OsmxxMHX7YHE4WP2

When you finish the scene called Dark Footsteps, watch Back Cover (which you should have access to if you played 0.2 but here's a link anyway)
youtube.com/watch?v=jfHNNEZO5yA

T. Brainlet

Why does no major lper touch the KH series?

Why would you want them to?

>LPs

Attached: IMG_8425.jpg (237x293, 11K)

I wouldn't mind one of the big youtube vidya analysis makers do a KH vid.

the kids only care about lps nowadays
if they play Kingdom hearts interest in the brand will rise and more people get into KH

I don't want more people playing kh

Analysis requires a passion for the game. Not just enjoying it.

Plenty of people like Kingdom Hearts.
Not many of them feel impassioned by it; not even many KH YouTubers.

I don't think there exists anyone on the platform with the drive to create videos on the level of The Real Silent Hill Experience, deep diving into developer interviews and pouring over in-game details, or the MGS2 Critical Close-Up, analyzing the writing and the game's impact or place in the real world.

FUCK kids

>the kids only care about lps nowadays
Pretty sure that's not true, grandpa. Even if tons of kids watch LPs, they're still playing games and they're still watching E3 and shows like that.
>if they play Kingdom hearts interest in the brand will rise and more people get into KH
Kingdom Hearts already has a huge amount of brand power. Everyone and their mother knows about KH3. KH3 is inevitably going to have a fuckton of people mobbing to it with only having played 1 and 2, or worse, it being their first Kingdom Hearts game.

>being their first kingdom hearts game
>worse
I can't fucking wait for how mad and confused people get. Still, I enjoyed KH2 a tonne and that was my first kingdom hearts game back in the day so I don't think it'll be a disaster.

I expect kh3 to get like a 5/10 fan score because of all the brainlets who havn't played all the games

the kh brand lost all its power over the ps3 era

God
Bless
Rhyme

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-093632.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Test

Attached: 7E1BBC6D-01FD-4FBD-8ADF-CC3BCBB6B1B8.jpg (693x1024, 107K)

Stacking defense up and enemy attack down isn't rocket science, dipshit

what a cute page

Attached: Axel and Roxas enjoy the beach.png (693x1024, 268K)

His video had multiple setups though
He even showed off a setup that did it in 3 turns, although that's largely impossible to replicate

Anyway I don't have the time or autism to test decks for these events so I'm glad Rhyme apparently has infinite time and money

Light above all

Darkness under none

so uh the new jp update

???

it was very uh

>play Re:CoM because people said it was worth it
>sora's story
>spam triangle to win
>had grind for hours for a shitty card to open a door
>riku's story
>spam stunlock to win
>else, duel and spam x to win
How does anyone like this shit? It's 24 hours of tedious bullshit. I'd much rather play Re:Coded, an actually fun game, but they just had to include this in the collection instead. Worst of all, Yuffie isn't even in it.

Attached: 3307909_p0.jpg (800x600, 519K)

because we hate ourself

>Waifufag
Opinion discarded

twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/974703276414267393
"Keyblade wielders! Want your #KHUX questions answered by our dev team during our #DandelionMeeting? Send your questions here or on our Reddit thread [ sqex.to/Tvf ] and it may be picked! We’ll be answering your questions on KHUX art, story, and battles! Good luck!"

The Completionist did KH1&2 but those are in the episodes he had to remove. He should eventually remake them though in his New Game+ series

Reminder that xehanort did nothing wrong

he was a fool

they won't answer any important questions anyway

we can hope

If Riku didnt act like an ass, would the keyblade have stayed with him? Would he have saved the world?

Probably, but that light AND dark shit made him more broken in the long run.

Better question
If Donald didn't act like an ass and Riku told Sora where Kairi was how fucking short would the game be?

well Sora would still need to release his heart and that would still kickstart 2

Pray for Sora

Kairi Ansem

Attached: Untitled.png (1437x779, 1.1M)

fuck hot rods

They arent hot

Attached: IMG_20180316_002603.jpg (850x930, 141K)

no

Attached: d69eb7677bec7c3c840c51a29ab0e215.png (5039x2834, 3.27M)

I want to feel Aqua's tight warm shorts.

What is your favorite version of Dearly Beloved?

Are the bosses past Dragon Maleficent in KH1 as badly designed as she is?

Days, but all of them are 10/10, with the exception of UX's first version

Fuck you, x[chi]'s DB is the best one

Briefly mistook the blue shadow for a giant dildo she was riding

Phantom.
He is a pure SLOG.

D A R K N E S S