/fhg/ - For Honor General

Petals on Battlefield

→ Was just a skirmish

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>Season 5 Gear
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/308763971748626433/415620805276467210/Apollyon_Event_Gears.pdf

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Things that were changed since launch
pastebin.com/JVAxhAPY

>Multiple hero video guides (outdated, ask your fellow anons)
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
forfashion.draghmar.pl

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Attached: 1521127459434.jpg (864x1080, 115K)

First for why is Nobushi not on my cock.

Shaman players deserve to die.

Oh shit Roman is currently on a rampage and is not hunting down the people who dissed For Honor!

Attached: 8414641514541651457865214145.png (856x385, 416K)

lag comp when

It entirely depends on how much stamina they have left and If you haven't done it before, the latter will work, but a good player can and will dodge the kick after throw.
If they have enough stamina that I can put them OOS after 2 Taps, I'd do that into delayed kick and charged heavy combo.
If they can't be put OOS I'd do kick into light,
If they dodged the kick before I'd just go for a heavy.

So nothing happened on this week's stream, right?

soon apparently. there's a screengrab from rebbit of pope saying their internal testing of lag comp is going well

Very soon, apparently. Some recent internal testing looked promising.

>tfw will never experience Peacekeeper doing crazy gymnastics around your body

Attached: 1520798891411.jpg (506x743, 264K)

>doing crazy gymnastics around your body

That's what Femnobi is for.

She's very light on her feet. I bet she'd be good at the waltz.

>Ha ha super awkwardly timed unblockable that can be feinted into a guardbreak or a dodging staggering light

Attached: 1520537177889.png (1070x1078, 429K)

It's a heavy.

Wait, did Dev stream started early this week?
What did I miss?

Are you fucking shitting me? It comes out like shit out of a corpse.

ended early and literally nothing. Roman and Damian are at GDC. community corner 10 minutes in

>Wait, did Dev stream started early this week?

Oh yeah, not everybody changes their clocks. This is when the Dev stream starts now. Nothing happened.

As Conq, can you no longer attack people after you bashed them to the ground? It literally won't come out until they are ready to block

You can get a forward dodge - shield bash - light I believe.

It's relevant in Dominion.

full lion's roar depletes extra stamina on the third strike does it not?

>match starts
>capture point A, entire rest of the team rushes B while I stay behind
>one... two... then three ally revive notifications pop up on the map
>entire enemy team is making a straight sprint towards me and my capture point

I really fucking hate the games where my Ally team loses every single team fight.

If you mean your unlocked running charge, then no, you can't get a guaranteed attack anymore.
>Developer Comments: Before, the Conqueror was able to hit the opponent, but because the opponent was in the Get Up animation, the opponent does not react to the hit. The opponent could then get an Uncounterable Guard Break on the Conqueror.
>Now, the Conqueror doesn't get any guaranteed damage after a Charging Shield Crush. With the new timing, opponents will be up in time to block. We want this move to be good in group fights, and in certain situations where the opponent is near a ledge, but not something Conquerors would want to rely on in duels.

Does purchasing an effect unlock in the effect tab unlock it for idle, emotes and execution at once or do you have to purchase them all separately ?

all of shaman's dodge attacks are heavies despite being quick as fuck.

>and is not hunting down the people who dissed For Honor!

Guess that makes just about everyone safe.

Changing Clocks???

Attached: HCAgif.gif (500x281, 722K)

>tfw will never experience Lawbringer grabbing your body and pounding you into the next dimension

Attached: 1492331846971.jpg (584x669, 163K)

Have to individually purchase them all.

Idle, Emotes, and Executions are three separate categories. For example, Deluxe/Gold editions of the game give you the Sunlight effect for emotes and executions, but not for idle.

Daylight Savings Time. It's an American thing where basically, starting this past Sunday, most of the country sets their clocks one hour forward. Daylight Savings ends in November, when the clocks are turned back one hour.

Alright, I wanna get the game. Should I get the starter edition or just get the full game? And is any of the other editions worth it?

Attached: 1504047221350.jpg (543x405, 141K)

A-ad mortem...

So since when does Highlander have hyperarmor on kick? I threw his ally into him and he just kicked right through it and ledged me

Starter definitely. For 15$ it's a steal, and you can unlock everyone with in-game dosh anyway.

Remember when we used to ship Lawbringer and femWarden? I liked that one...

Starter Edition if you're strapped for cash or are unsure, 8000 Steel to recruit a character to make them playable and then another 8000 to make them customizable seriously isn't a lot. You can farm that up quite quickly over a few days.

Huge manly men and cute petite girls = best ship.

none of his offensive stance stuff has armor. did he have revenge?

Getting the Gold/Deluxe edition is the full game plus the season pass, which means you own all characters immediately, and you get some exclusive effects, ornaments, colors, patterns and emblems, and a free month of champion status. It's good if you want to skip the grind for characters and immediately put your steel towards anything else.

>it is the warden player with 90% of his rep on warden
is there anything scarier than warden autists

Isn't that simply the winter/summer time hour adjustment ?

so do people even do ranked dominion?

Attached: al6mb7.jpg (640x360, 375K)

People like that but with a DLC character.

Nope, because Warden players have literally memorized every piece of frame data and know how long it takes to pick your nose and when to counter it.

It is my headcanon that the canon relationships are the gender locked classes from each faction. LB x PK, Wahlard x Valk, Shug x Nobu. HL also got lucky because Shaman was genderlocked. Centurion fucks little greek boys and Aramusha drowns his sorrows and chases after geishas.

Starter Edition is pretty good deal in For Honor.
Also I cannot confirm this, but the way DLC heroes worked for non SP owners, was that you could still try out and play those heroes in "How to Play" section of the game to test out movesets, so if this is still possible in "Starter Edition" just test out moveset of every hero in there and buy the ones that you like.
And if you feel like it, at later date just buy the Season Pass too if you get interested in DLC heroes. I'd say all the DLC heroes are fun to play.
You can make 1200 steel daily just by doing playing for 1 hour and completing your orders.

You can also potentially wait for next sale, last time standard edition was on sale for 20$ and Gold Edition was 33$, but this was 2-3 weeks ago so don't expect for it to go on sale soon.

You do own all the characters immediately, but you cannot customize them even in gold edition.
You only get access to season pass heroes for freem.

Kenseis.

Well they have to do something after they spend 5 seconds reading their move list.

For what purpose? You can't get cool stuff there.

>Junkyard

Attached: Warden.png (942x863, 836K)

The is the face of a man who can literally smell when you're about to make a move.

What effect do you use Warden of the Junk?

No, since it's not worth it. People played it a bit at the start since it was new and we like dominion but quickly realized they aren't getting anything playing normal dominion doesn't get them with less limitations.

Whenever I make a game, I know that statistics are better than listening to the people who actually play the game.
What’s that? Statistics are inherently inaccurate and can be skewed by factors such as but not limited to : team carrying, quality of player, and luck of the draw getting lucky.
Tough nuts lmao I don’t want to work (read :play)

I bought the Gold edition at launch. You do in fact get every character to own and can customize them.

cool blog

for the longest time i used the Halloween mask but ever since /fhg/ gave me the nick name juckyard warden ive been using that stone one since its literal junk flying around you

Attached: hours played.png (511x78, 43K)

-

Attached: For Honor2018-3-15-18-2-21.jpg (1620x928, 103K)

why are PK gbs harder to cgb than any else

OOF

Attached: 1507744063058.png (1279x682, 612K)

Thanks, I work for Ubisoft

but that's not berserker

no, the kensei I threw even got staggered by colliding with his teammate, it was really infuriating

I don't know what to tell you then, I'm 99% sure neither the kick nor the grab get armor at any point in the animation

Shugoki rework when?

Attached: 62114215_p1_master1200.jpg (578x818, 220K)

>kenseis think he's honest
>when he has better tracking than undodgeable assassin dodge attacks on his dodge heavies that also is armored
>there's no blue trail on him
>his finishers have retardedly long range and will skate you from a third of the arena away with little to no telegraph before he skates up
>he has feints that aramusha wishes he had
>basically unpunishable as long as he has space to dodge
>has 39 damage side heavies that can be feinted way into another attack that you can mixup with
>honest

Attached: 1515569242465.jpg (400x396, 21K)

>Fighting off three enemies at their point
>It's the only one they have captured, we have ours and B
>Suddenly
>YOUR TEAM IS BREAKING
>Die, get executed
>Look at map
>Apparently they couldn't stop one (ONE) guy from both capturing their own point from right under their noses AND clearing B

What the FUCK were they doing? I swear to god, it's like they fucking go on vacations mid battle.

Why are the japs so infatuated with Conq?

so fuck how your character looks lets see them weapons bois

Attached: Best looking warden blade.png (400x907, 212K)

He's a good boy.

Attached: 62114215_p5_master1200.jpg (691x646, 242K)

easy to draw with little effort because his design is barebones

I think it's just one guy that can draw several styles.

Junkyard here, this is my blade of trash.

Attached: Ferrum et quisquilias.png (497x916, 245K)

>Kensei is shit for literally one fucking year
>Finally reworked
>Now he's good but far from OP as everything he do still can be reacted to
>You cry about him because you have the reaction time of a paraplegic world war I veteran
Nigga, get real

Attached: swordfu.png (1280x720, 269K)

>masked muscular criminal called "conqueror"
He's the perfect hentai protag, both for rape and NTR books.

>AAAAAAAAAAAH I CAN FEEL HIS SEMEN CONQUERING MY WOMB

that's a sick sword. I have the armor look that I want with this guy, but not the sword, still trying to loot a better looking guard at least.

Attached: paladin.jpg (1920x1200, 1.16M)

HIS COCK IS SLAMMING INTO MY CERVIX LIKE A BATTERING RAM AGAINST A CASTLE GATE

because hes the best looking character in the game by miles

AAAAAAAAAH HE'S CONSCRIPTING MY EGGS

his cock, why is he swinging it like a flail ? h-he's so much bigger than orochi-kun, I might just go crazy

thanks, divine right blade is so cool but the hilt is blueish green instead of gold??? so Wisdom and judgment hilt just go better with it.

Attached: Thumbs up my dude.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

what if:
Losing his armor caused Shugo to go into a "rage mode" that shifts his entire playstyle to be extremely aggressive until his armor returns? I'm thinking along the lines of faster attacks, doubled or even tripled chip damage dealt, and the unblockable becomes unparryable

im so glad the devs sacrificed connection QoS for stability. really good trade. worked well

We still not up?

We livin?

We alive.

I found it really funny that this was the last comment before the great freeze

>Smooches your waifu

Attached: A56E6AC0-0B9F-4F5D-8DF8-5164F80AF3B6.jpg (455x427, 101K)

While we are slowly dying what did you Anons do when Veeky Forums froze

new player here, how do I beat bullshit fast characters like peacekeeper and shaman?

In the game itself, I got my Highlander and Aramusha to rep 2, mostly.

Slept and worked my dayjob

Try to find a meaning to my existence.
Holy shit I'm glad we're alive. NEver again.

You're going to have a hard time of it for a while. Peacekeeper and Shaman are two of the strongest characters in the game.
>Shaman has a loaded kit with lots of parts, none of which hold her back
>Peacekeeper's kit is very simple, but the few tools she has are highly tuned and very good at what they do

Attached: 90236rzx5lk01.jpg (970x500, 66K)

To that end, a lot of what you can do comes down to the matchup itself. Who are you playing?

it'll be 50 or so hours before you learn to beat those cunts. and thats assuming you stick to one character to learn the MUs when they come up

playing games. i also realized that without you guys to vent to, this game is even more frustrating and shitty

I play conq
I usually try to zone them out but if they go on the offensive I get murdered

i play conq too. you arent beating PK until they fix the netcode and/or unfuck conq's dodges

you can beat shaman with spacing and playing lame but it takes a lot of practice

>Lawbringer ranked at 3 at duels.
Literally confirming all lawbringer players are autist.