/vtg/ - Warhammer Vermintide General

Fixed a bug that caused the game to uninstall itself edition

Latest 1.03 patch notes
steamcommunity.com/games/552500/announcements/detail/1656635407222041992

>Information about chests and when to open them
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb
>Tome and Grimoire locations (someone check to make sure it's all correct)
pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T
>Performance guide
pastebin.com/mDxnfzeA
>Mega of cool stuff:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

Attached: 1520984340255.jpg (608x542, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ubK4RX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rats

Is there a list or picture of all available headgear outfits?

Attached: N1viY8S.png (365x301, 224K)

were rats

5th for tanks are important and good

6th for Fat Shark will be lazy swedes and add no new heroes and expect us to pay for new maps

Attached: 13pPnVu1VUj-3uoVobM79xFimpilCTUjX9-OAneKkpg.png (721x41, 43K)

kek

Attached: sposetobehere.png (500x665, 509K)

>have 10 illusions for 2 handed axes, 1 handed axe and twin axes
>none of them actually change the skin

Attached: 1520155049930.jpg (700x649, 214K)

You poor angry tiny man.

Attached: 20180312200635_1.jpg (1600x900, 497K)

People mainly go for Elf because of the waifu factor right?

It's the only conclusion I come to when trying to figure out why she's so popular.

Attached: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C908%3A1024 (908x1024, 253K)

I-is that a new voiceline ? I thought they reused everything from the first game ?

> Known issues has like 4 things
> I can name like 20 just off the top of my head
So are the swedes refusing to acknowledge bugs now or what?

>Be elf
>Saltz and Sienna both have incomparably better ranged capabilities
>You arent really good in melee either because your only anti-armor weapon isnt exactly a good weapon in any other tasks except being anti-armor
>No good defenses whatsoever so you take damage
>But at least you have life regen to heal back up a bit from taking damage
So what's the point of elf existing again? Taking place in party for additional challenge on higher difficulties?

SEEK

Nah it's mostly because she's a ranged character in their mind, is edge incarnate and insult everyone and bitch about how much better and wiser she is compared to the scrubs around
in V3 the whole group is so tired they just throw her out and take a less bitchy/autistic asur instead

>Patch was supposed to fix foot knight's damage reduction and actually make it do something past level 15
>They made the level 15 talent go from 20% reduction to 5% reduction
I'm done. These devs are fucking retarded.

Attached: 1404010430646.png (289x298, 120K)

>finally play ironbreaker
>expect typical sword and board
>become dwarven john wick

>85 hours played
>no rapier skins

RATS CUM!

Attached: 1521063890726.png (517x387, 268K)

Cosmetic that shows off elf feet when?

Because they're a small team and jack off all day, the game should be labelled early acess because holy sigmar there were less bugs in TES 5 when it was released

i'd say it's probably more to do with dual wielding elven ranger archetype. legolas set that stereotype in stone for generations to come.

Attached: 1519441484543.png (593x580, 621K)

Someone said on the steam discussions that it does work and makes it go from around a 15% to a 20% and is just worded terribly

>Team spreads out a tiny bit to kill off enemies idling around as we enter a new area
>Run towards a lone, unaware enemy and take a swing
>Elf/ ironbreaker with drake pistols/ sienna shoots him and kills him, usually hitting me in the process

Why the fuck is this such a common occurence?

Attached: 1514527791908.jpg (461x461, 27K)

Holy shit these niggers deserve to be invaded

Would Kerilian really want to not wear shoes when shes fighting Skaven and Nurgle?

Because at first glance she looks like the DPS class

Sienna is a ranged class and Saltz is only better because of an exploit. Elf has massive ranged DPS it just isn't as high as Siennas. Waywatcher shits out both ranged and close range DPS.

>waifu factor

shit tier

Attached: tumblr_opx9iooJ9r1w6h99co1_1280.jpg (1280x1920, 649K)

If shes so good as she says she would take off her shoes to prove how good she is.

Don't think so, i believe the assortment of bows is the closest thing to PUBG or CoD gameplay normies get

>it's the "guy runs pass a horde and gets gib'd by a hook rat" episode

Attached: 1392416344264.jpg (799x719, 115K)

>it's the "hook rat yanks you through a horde" episode

Attached: little shit.gif (211x183, 203K)

fuck robots

>Shade feels a little sub par once I unlocked it
>Most specials die before I can get close enough to backstab them
>Rat Ogre shows up
>Vanish and stick my daggers in the back of his head
>three quarters of his life get binked into non-existence
>mfw

I might play this career just for this

Attached: 1502328794805.png (437x416, 45K)

So I just completed every mission on legend, finally finishing Skittergate after about 6 tries.

Wasn't too bad but a lot of the game felt really cheesy, especially all the bosses.

Rasknitt was too easy to kill with ranged weapons as was Burble, in fact, without using ranged weapons Burble is probably the hardest boss in the game.

Both Chaos bosses are a joke,Champions are the only bosses you can stun with abilities and because of that most of the fight is just beating the ever living fuck out of a ragdoll who can't fight back.

Rat Warlord was OK, I liked the twin dagger phase being spooky to fight but I wish he had more moves and his arena was a bit bigger so he could dash about more.

Pryo/BH/IB are by far the strongest careers in the game but as long as you can kill elites in about 1-2 shots it doesn't matter what you're running on your team really. Iron Breaker for sure is a must take if you play legend+deeds though, things can easily go so wrong when a deed decides to fuck you and Iron Breaker is the only career that can 100 percent reset a terrible fight without risking his own life. BH to an extent also is incredibly helpful on elite+ deeds since he can oneshot chaos warriors at will

Really bummed by map variety. There's not a single mission that has a neat gimmick on it like the steam or darkness (the troll mission doesn't even come close to counting here, fuck off) from v1 and there's no map that takes place in a non-sewer interior for the whole mission like castle, dungeon and Wizard Tower. I'm also a bit disappointed there weren't any open missions where you get to wander around a large area. Wheat & Chaff was a poorly done version of this idea and I was hoping that FS would finally get a map like this right in this game, sadly they didn't bother at all and opted to make all the levels linear.

I hated most of the career skills, was hoping FS would be more inventive with them. Wizard, Handmaiden, Shade, Zealot, Veteran, Huntsman, WHC can fuck off

We're alive motherfucker.

We alive bois now

New player. Do Tome's and Grimoire's have any effect aside from the health reduction and the increased rewards?

Attached: 1484995886166.png (1004x715, 919K)

>grind vet for chests
>get 15 chests
>highest item I own goes from 140 to 143
F U N

No, just note that once you have a grim you're stuck with it, no swapping out to take a pot then grabbing it again, and if you die with it it's gone.

what is ideal for pyromancer beam/bolt staves? hunter or barrage?

is heat sink much use on unchained?

Extra XP as well.

EXP is a reward you fuckin nerd

>Join a vet loby as level 1 Sienna
>Nobody has any problems with it
>Game starts, I get the first ranged kill
>Host, playing Waystalker, immediately kicks me
I'm not even mad.

Attached: 1516029720987.png (120x130, 9K)

and remember kids, if you dont think your team can handle it, throw it off a cliff by holding down LMB

Depends on class. Pyro gets 100% faster overcharge decay when the party has a grim

I think adding subclasses was a lot better choice than adding one more character. Making a new character out of scratch would be relatively a lot of work and even more so now that they already have the subclasses in.

AAAAAAAAAAAAH
I GOT HEADGEAR JUST NOW AMA

Attached: 20180316162505_1.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

Now that we're back, is Oi! Wazzok! just broken?

Never seems to hold a boss' attention for more than a moment, if it even works at all.

Congrat, too bad this one look worst than the base model.

What chest?

idk i bet salzpyre's grumpy mug is endearing in that helmet

level of heroes/chest used?

EYE PATCH NIGGER

Attached: 20180316163109_1.jpg (1920x1080, 467K)

H

Opened commendation chest as level 25 zealot

have you been doing champ/legend missions already

>when your legend run is going perfectly and someone shoots a patrol

HEHEHEH IT ALMOST TICKLES

Attached: 1521113511257.jpg (547x527, 39K)

How does headgear drops work? Can I get a Foot Knight head drop while playing as Mercenary?

That looks...meh.
I would rather only have the eyepatch imo.

Attached: Ev772rH.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

Yes, I also have a sienna on 30

Attached: 20180316163518_1.jpg (1920x1080, 458K)

Seriously though, how's everyone getting to 300 level weapons already? I'm at like 150ish, and even if I played more frequently I can only see myself tapping at 180-190 by now.

I'm at 300 hero power. But the veteran chests only gives 120 loot still. Do I go champ now or grind veteran to 200ish?

>it's the shitter team-mates don't know how unhooked players work and get the idiot who got hooked killed when he would've been safer getting dragged episode

Crafting and saving commendations for 200+
Also playing way too much

Its only anecdotal but after I smelt all the items down, except the highest for each slot, it seemed to climb much faster.

chests are about hero power only from gear, your level of hero does not matter

any of you wanna make a premade?
No mic required, I'm tired of braindead shitters.
champ

I saved ~40 commendation chests until I hit 200 and it only boosted me to 240. Normal?

>what is discord
Yup. Now spend some scrap on crafting random items.

>Champ

LOL

you should not need a premade for champ

>it's another chaos spawn+horde+hook rats+brapomancer episode

Attached: 1521097669604.webm (638x732, 626K)

pls gib disc

Attached: 1517640150416.gif (250x250, 357K)

discord.gg/ubK4RX
There is also a second one around but "no fun allowed bannu"

I see
fuck dingdongbannu

How to stop taking damage from random trash that appears from unexpected directions? This shit have been main source of my health loss so far even though I learned how to deal with bosses and elites, and it is extremely embarrassing to fall to this.

Fuck chinese hosts.

How exactly does the BH infinite ammo glitch work?

Try to keep up the block even when walking around and listen.
Also mobs wont magically teleport in the close vicinity any player is looking at 80% of time.

The tl;dr is that if you fire your gun and switch to your melee weapon before or while it's killing enemies, the deaths will count as if you had killed them with your melee weapon, thus resetting his passive, which makes it so his shots don't use ammo.

Whats the long version?

What's the most useful career as kruber? i've been playing mercenary and i must be playing it wrong because i feel pretty useless compared to sienna/salty, send help

His passive makes it so that every 10 seconds he gets a guaranteed ranged crit, this timer also resets when you kill something with your melee weapon, in addition to that he has a talent at lvl 15 that makes it so that your crits don't spend ammo. So by shooting your weapon and switching to your melee weapon immediately, any kills you get from your shot will count as melee kills if you pulled out your weapon before they were killed by your shot, thus resetting your passive's cooldown and giving you infinite crits, which means you never spend ammo because of your level 15 talent.

>Leveling up kruber
>Feel like trying out Huntsman. There's no way he can be as bad as everyone says he is now right?
>Literally the first time I try using my ult my FoV glitches.
>Perpetual tunnel vision that persists throughout the entire level.
>Get told the only way to fix it is to restart the game.
>I'm the host so I decide to just deal with it.
>Completely fucking useless the entire mission because I can't see shit.
>Can't properly support my teammates when we're getting surrounded because they're in my dead angle which ends up getting us wiped at the end when they get downed and I can't react fast enough.
>Have to stop playing because its given me one of the worst migraines I've had in months.
Fucking thanks Overweight Narwhal.
First time I've ever heard of a class getting nerfed so hard that it starts physically hurting you for playing it.

SIR KRUBER

The one that has a stun/mobility option

How so? Merc has an extra cleave and is good with the executioner sword.
I ran the trait that grants your team the extra attack speed and did just fine on champion.
Boss damage was moderate to good depending on how many overhead charges you can land on him.

Why is dual pistol so shit? It does nearly the same damage as volley xbow but with much less ammo

And why the fuck is normal xbow so shit

>people keep saying Prize Bounty is the best talent when scrounger renders it moot if you're not retarded
The only reason to use it is if you've got Resourceful Sharpshooter on your weapon instead

Attached: 12.gif (235x256, 158K)

>Play elf
>Focus on sniping special in combat, get hit
>Go into aggressive close combat to kill rothelm or stormrats with axe, get hit
>Can afford getting hit due to regen
>Waste no more heal than others, in fact I dont heal at all unless gray screen or redundant potions
>People still make fun of me for top damage taken

Official elf melee weapon power rankings.

>Top
Sword and Dagger
Glaive

>High
Spear
Dual Daggers

>Mid
2-handed sword

>Low
Dual Swords
Sword

Attached: 1520999357729.png (1920x1080, 3.23M)

scrounger?

>hold off whole horde wave all by myself with a shield
>turn around after horde is over
>sienna is dead from overcharging and elf is already on the other side of the map
I hate this game

prize bounty negates the reload, which is super neat

>pubbies cant even handle 2 grims in champ without needing permission
what is the actual fucking point

Attached: aHC2G8H.png (339x47, 26K)