Why haven't you invested in DGB yet?

Why haven't you invested in DGB yet?

>what are bots

holy shit whi is this happening im scared should i sell

Hold till $1

I sold all my LTC to buy this. I got 500k DGB for around $800.

I figure if it gets to $1, I can pretty much not worry about housing, and get a house with no loans.

Hold for the moon boya

Strong resistance at 148

it has 9 billkion fuckign coins how can it reach 1 usd. thinka bout market cap.

So? That's not high at all.

I was too busy actually making money in XBY

The smart thing would be to buy 5 houses 100k down each and rent out. GOAT

>imblying
>not doing both
These 2 shitcoins are literally the best right now.

Gamecoin will be be revolutionary for sure, animucoin when?

BBasically if its already mooning, its too late... right?

I fucking bet if I buy RIGHT now, it will start going down again, or i'll be at work when it moons and collapses.

Lose lose.....

Not a bad idea but if one guy flakes on rent I am toast.

anyone willing to play the crypto game in the next level, add me on skype: CryptoAnna

Because its shit

If this is like the pump from 2 weeks ago, get ready for a massive drop, followed by an even larger moon

This is the beginning. Not just a pump and dump coin. DGB will always be a cheap coin, till it hits 1 cent, then its too late imo.

Im holding till 50 cents

This amount of shilling isn't helping you at this point, we get it.

>DGB is advertise on biz for the whole
>I literally made 5 first crypto buyers get into DGB for its potential
>It moons 35% overnight

okay....

Daaammn im a newcoiner but with my current investment, i'll get $209,012 if I hold.

That doesnt sound realistic at all! Are you being hopeful or can it really reach 50 cent?

9 bill is not much. It won't reach 1 dollar but 15-20 cents is possible

>tfw holding 500k & the only thing worrying me is the shilling

i want the coin to succeed but shilling and posting anime does it no justice

also question, dont know if this is the right place to ask; which people should i be following on twitter in the cryptosphere? complete social media ghost here i dont know what im doing

So we should short?

50 cents is considered conservative. The most conservative you can get is 10 cents.

A lot of shills are saying $1 is the least, because once Digibyte reaches Ripples or Etherum current market cap, it will be worth that much

Im not. I went long with DGB, and Im staying long.

But when i put my next $100 down, im going to wait for it to sink back to .0020 cents before buying in again.

Damn I would've believed you, but your the confirmed anime shillposter so...... I'll reserve judgement.

>once Digibyte reaches Ripples or Etherum current market cap

>implying

im the 500k holder above. im holding long term for sure but what instills the confidence in you that it will meet ripple and eth market cap?

It's almost like someone much smarter and more successful than you warned you of your excessive shilling.

Just bought 65k of DBG at 140 sats. Now to wait for the moon mission.

Okay nerd. And when your girlfriend asks why youre not rich, tell her its all because you dont like anime.
1.) Chances are ETH and Ripple are going to continue to rise a couple billion more in market cap, and soon, ill be saying, "It just has to reach ETH and Ripples previous market caps". So, hitting 8 billion in DGB isnt too far fetched

2.) Were not just advertising to gamers. We have products like Digusign and Digumarket.

>You shouldnt tell nocoiners about DGB, it will fall!
>Continues to rise 30%
Okay. Can you fuck off homo? Wasnt replying to your post here already enough?

I'm seeing dips and you turning people away from shilling so fucking hard. So stupid you don't realize your being detrimental to your own success.