Last map:

Attached: Nessa.jpg (650x1026, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aLg0TKi9
youtu.be/exgNmBxJFGM
pastebin.com/7KM0BNY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hardcore should be replaced with a league that closes all portals on death

Nah man, you just gotta never get hit and keep running glass cannon builds then whine about one shots more.

daily reminders that if you dont fuse it yourself ur jsut throwing money away?

>lvl 95
>6l starforge,6l terminus, 6l crabby armour, hs 2x dmg enchant on abyssus
>2 spirit beasts met
>2 divine dropped
>1 exalted dropped
>2 depths, 0 liches

GGG sure loves to add content that no one will ever fucking see.

Could you guys recommend me a good and fun lab runner build? Preferably Shadow/Ranger/Witch.

Attached: 1404839437226.jpg (534x443, 24K)

reminder to start fusing for a 6L, your chances are at 50%, always

Do you feel... entitled... to content...?

Are GGG retards that just cashed out on the failure of D3 or are they really based?

Attached: JGqITks.png (160x160, 11K)

If you're into traps check out the Trapnel shot saboteur build. It was build of the week 2 seasona ago. I am running lab with it currently and it's oretty fun. (Stay away from full charges Izaro though)

They are based in New Zealand.

they're not that retarded if they're able to capitalize on d3's folly. still retarded though.

They just filled the void, companies are afraid to touch the ARPG genre after D3 did so poorly.

>100% of Damage Leeched as Life if you've taken a Savage Hit Recently
What's the point of that on zerker since vp rework? He's one of the hard hitting classes and needs the lowest % of leech to reach cap, plus the node leading to that already gives you 1-3% leech.
Also rite of ruin shoud give you ailment immunity at 45-50 rage charges.

Attached: Cloaked_in_Savagery_passive_icon.png (128x128, 32K)

>HC uber elder
>Risking 5000c+ for an item that only has a 1 in 2000 chance of either being triple Anger or Triple Hatred

Attached: 579.jpg (656x1024, 108K)

>Risking
You better check fragment prices - nobody is doing that shit.

>can sustain red maps and barely break even chiseling, alching and corrupting red maps
>run blue t8/9/10 maps
>make constant heavy profit along with red map drops every couple runs
Is this the real redpill?

Something in between

Been seeing quite a few people saying this actually, later tier yellows are faster and more profitable. I think what helped reds pull ahead was mass sextant blocking desu.

You can't put a price tag on a sense of pride and accomplishment

is it too late to start playing this league?

>havoc using a shit tree when he could have 10% more life for 8% of his damage
baka desu onii-senpai

Honestly that was the most fun I've ever had. Couldn't maneuver with how much shit was thrown at me so I just shft+Blast Rain hoping my LifeLeech and Regen would keep me alive. Tapping two Life, 1 Stibnite, 1 Armor, and an overflowing Chalice when I could to keep me even more alive.

Couldn't even get mad when I died, cos I knew that this shit was supposed to be fucking hard.

Don't know whether I was undergeared, underleveld, or my passives or skills were shit though.

Still, feels like a kick in the nuts when the Trove doesn't pop.

Its basically standard so no not really.

Thank the old ones the basket weaving forum is back up. Any word on why it went down? Dong poster needs to know.

definetly, better wait for 10 weeks for the new league

Someone blew their brains out on stream via /r9k/

>got Bisco's Leash from the blood altar
>can't stop using it even though I have a 120 life tri res belt
help

I want to be transparent about our intentions here:

We have deployed Beast Trading today and are now gathering data about how it affects the rate that people open portals to the Spirit Beasts. Assuming nothing unexpected happens, our plan is to increase the access to Spirit Beasts after the weekend.

I am sorry that content goes out rarer than it ends up. This is partly intentional (better to be cautious), and also partly because it's very hard to balance these values across large numbers of players. We have avoided adjusting these numbers so far because we weren't sure of the impact that Beast Trading would have on it. Based on past data, a league with final content that is rarer than it should be does perform better than a league that has content that is equivalently more common than it should be. This is not an excuse to make content too rare, and we do plan to change it based on your feedback and our data.

To be clear, please note that I am discussing an increase to the relative spawn rate of the four Legendary Beasts that grant access to the Spirit Beast areas. I am not talking about making Legendary Beasts themselves more common. The recipes that they are used for are intentionally designed to be one-per-five areas.

Expect a news post on Monday NZ time with more information.

The recipes that they are used for are intentionally designed to be one-per-five areas.
The recipes that they are used for are intentionally designed to be one-per-five areas.

>have headhunter
>can't stop using it even though i have triple t1 stygian vise
help

>Increased the spawn rate of legendary beasts by approximately ten times
>Fixed a bug that made nets displace normal currency on loot tables

wtf I love ggg now

i'll take it off your hands my man

1 0 0 0

>headhunter with current density

Attached: 1497458330389.jpg (1200x1200, 201K)

will this game ever have a chase unique that dethrones HH

NONONO MOMMY I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO MAPPIE
NOOOO MOMMYYYYYY

Attached: 1.jpg (1088x500, 82K)

Whats the best thing to play to farm Uber Elder

I was thinking RF something but idk.

>Implying they did any of that

Yes the beast that gives a guaranteed unique or other extremely powerful effect is supposed to be rare.
Problem is the rest of the crafted rares and shit are a joke compared to essence league.

>guaranteed alch shards is supposed to be rare
okay. based ggg.

>a league with final content that is rarer than it should be does perform better than a league that has content that is equivalently more common than it should be

well, so much for the lichs and spirit beasts being "unintentionally" too rare
cant believe I still play this garbage autism simulator

*unleashes lvl 21 corrupted brap linked to increased area of effect*

Attached: flushed-face_1f633 (1).png (120x120, 6K)

rf jugg

why jugg over LL guardian?

ll guardian is just expensive while not providing any real benefit to a build.
You could 1/3 the amount of shekels you've put in a ll rf guardian in another rf char and get the same damage and survivability. Actually it would probably do more dmg

higher effective hp isnt a benefit for bossing?

you run around with 8-12k life as a jugg, add to that resistances of 80-90%
no, guardian got nothing on a jugg for rf

>spend 300ex in a ll build
>wtf why does it have more ehp than this 50c jugg?
spend 100ex on that jugg and then we can talk again

what are you gonna get for that 1ex, +5 life roll on every gear piece?

I wish there was an easier way to sell maps.

>12k life
show me a pob pastebin or say an account i can import this character from.

We can post about scion's pulsing cockmeat again!

pastebin.com/aLg0TKi9
the rest is equipment

How about mathil's ??

yeah no shit retard. show the equipment people are running with in bestiary with 12k life.

Only with legacy kaom.

>9.2k life
>b-but if you get legacy kaoms and mirrored gear it goes up to 12k!

>Mathil calling out how alch drops and map sustain is fucked
Based.

>no legacy shield dot roll
>no legacy accessory craft roll
>etc
try to post a ll rf guardian with a decent amount of net life regen.
protip:only maxblock aegis version is temp league doable and even that one is a bit shitty for the amount of currency spent

except neither is. it's just harder than in the previous 4 extra pack leagues. it's still piss easy to sustain anything like in any past atlas league.

>implying you need a kaom's

Attached: 12k.png (728x721, 147K)

GGG and plebbit defense force are full of shit if they think this garbage is normal. GGG fucked with something and are lying about it.

thats why i wrote 8 TO 12k, the 12k is the utopia while the 8k, 9k and 10k is the norm
its still infinetly better than your shit guardian would ever be, but go ahead and play your cucked build if you want

In 2.6 I was bulk selling red shaped maps stop drinking ggg semen.
3.1 was a mistake

Explain

Attached: rich.png (236x122, 50K)

oh yeah i also like to exaggerate numbers to impossibility to strengthen my arguments. my guardian goes up to 30k ehp btw.

it's a divination card. You complete a full set of cards and then exchange them for a FREE reward

>no its not ggg's fault they would *slurps down chris' semen* never ever lie about changing drop rates despite former statements that they do it all the time at their own discretion, its everyone having a bad luck streak at the same time. its just probability guys :^)

right now I'm bulk selling your tears speedautist

kys retard
or no, play your inferior build to total depression and then kys

>sell my t6-t10s for 2-5 alchs each
>suddenly have hundreds of alchs
>sustain any red tier to infinity
well that was hard.

youtu.be/exgNmBxJFGM

Even mathil complains about shitty alc droprate.

Not him but it's not that unrealistic for shitloads of dosh minmaxing crap pastebin.com/7KM0BNY0 10-11k is more realistic and 8-10 k is if you want to actually have some dps.

reminder to bully all anime faggots out of existence

>People pricing everything in alchs
>Nobody buys your shit if you price it in alchs
Nope, no alch drop problem here Mr Wilson.

post inventory

There should be a building like a Forge of some sort, where you can give it an item and as long as you supply it with alts, regals and augments it'll keep rolling items until you get an item that fits your parameters like triple T3 or whatever

y/n

If only the rest of the streamers stopped being spineless cucks and called GGG out for it too. Raiz was one of the fags saying "but alchs and maps have always been hard to get lol" and now he is struggling to get reds for his autistic race for 100 while aila is getting closer and closer to his ass.

here

He's not wrong tho, I no lifed a few leagues and missed massive chunks of content, or at least wasn't able to get it on reliable farm just because of shit RNG. Last league was really heavy on the RNG and it was a pain in the ass waiting on a depth and then hoping for a boss, compared to something like breach/elder/ubers where you can circumnavigate the RNG to a degree if you are willing to pay for it. This league is fucking shit tho so i don't really care, I would be amazed if it hit 36 challenges, i'm struggling to clear 3 or 4 maps before I log out.

Attached: 1514657772897s.jpg (200x181, 6K)

fuck off! Veeky Forums is an anime friendly zone!

Attached: bit rude.png (1920x1080, 427K)

Hey guys what do you think of this meme?

Attached: alch.jpg (89x88, 4K)

kys degenerate

projectPT wasn't incorrect

Attached: 1519847706157.jpg (606x732, 49K)

I don't have enough autism to farm uber anymore. Fuck this boring shit, map buff when

it's actually quite easy, if it was as GGG and their fanboys say than we would have seen masses of people complaining about alch drops on standard for the past years. That was not the case, it has only happened now with Bestiary. So of course they either changed something or the league mechanic (nets) is somehow fucking with the drops. Its either malicious intent or incompetence on GGG's side, dont know what I would prefer

holy fuck I just realized witch has bare feet if you don't equip boots. God damn I wish there was a Bringer of Rain style item that disabled boots.

Attached: tuherteutreyt.jpg (725x473, 88K)

Think there's any chance GGG will ever reinvent the skill tree design? It was cool for a few years, but it still feels like just get all the health you can and some damage passives. Specially after all the big nerfs to ES, CI, BP etc.

Do people honestly not fucking understand how packsize and drops work in this game? Last leagues were 1-3 breaches or 1-3 abysses or 1-5 garbinger packs or leaguestones. This league doesn't add any packsize whatsoever. There is nothing weird going on. You're in an echo chamber. You're only reading comments from people who are complaining about it. Roll your maps higher, get a higher atlas bonus, use sextants. Try a little harder than in previous league. There are countless hours of video evidence of streamers sustaining red maps, even in SSF, so your bullshit is literally proven wrong.

I know that video

Oh yeah man I sure loved the game when the deadliest thing was a powerful crit rare in merciless Felshrine ruins

Every video I've seen of traps and trannies they have the dead eye stare of a serial killer. Good thing I only fap to them and have no desire to be one :^)

Attached: techies_vert.jpg (235x272, 33K)

GGG are scared shitless of touching it again, apparently every time they change it they lose 6 trillion players.

beasts and breachstones you can at least trade for, but lich spawns are just retarded

NZ$2.00 has been deposited into your account.

its almost like they are mentally ill or something

Why even bother wih temporary league, that is just fucking standard then?

>sustaining red maps
Literally not possible unless you spend a large amount of money

>Just suck on GGG dick and suffer through their awful league!
No.

Get vanishing dye my goy
I'm considering it

Attached: 1520541893391.png (423x618, 446K)