/vtg/ - Vermintide General

Stairs edition lumberfoots, stairs

Latest 1.03 patch notes
steamcommunity.com/games/552500/announcements/detail/1656635407222041992

>Information about chests and when to open them
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb
>Tome and Grimoire locations (someone check to make sure it's all correct)
pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T
>Performance guide
pastebin.com/BKH7pNMy
>Mega of cool stuff:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

Attached: 2000px-Impossible_staircase.svg.png (2000x1522, 170K)

So what'd hot on saltzboi? I'm liking the rapier, but I'm not really sure how to use it. It's light attack on infantry/hordes and heavy for specials/armor right?

How exactly did you guys do under 4k combined damage on champ?

>Walk over corner
>Get sucked into the ledge grab position
Fuck

5 Lizardman vermintide when?

Attached: 1510240762877.png (1162x850, 1.23M)

>Mostly player merc and foot knight
>Give Saltz bounty hunter a try
>Repeater pistol is just a giant revolver
>Spin it up and delet specials
>Pulls out the biggest iron for ult
God damn bounty hunter has some fucking style.

Shame it doesn't pierce, repeater crossbow is superior

Falchion
Everything else is trash.

>Foot Knight takes more damage since patch 1.0.3 since they fucked up the values on his talent (they said it was a typo but it’s a lie, foot knight actually does take more damage now)
>Ironbreaker still can’t taunt bosses
>Skittergate still bugged to hell and back
How can these devs be so incompetent? It depresses me. If this is the way Foot Knight is supposed to be then RIP Kruber.

Attached: E7FD4244-D09C-4DDB-AA31-DA0C81E23626.jpg (600x399, 67K)

>see two players with Spaceballs related names in one day
Didn't know the vermintide playerbase had such good taste.

Attached: 1511106385252.png (232x266, 4K)

This is the worst opinion. Falchion does nothing better than the rapier.

It's still very good though, knowing fatfuck they'll absolutely gut the volley crossbow.

shades double passive talent now increases backstab damage to 75% instead of 100% because shade is too powerful :^)

what in the FUCK is that thing and what happened to it

>"These stairs go up! Wait, no, down! Wait."

Kruber is the least played because Huntsman is broken (active ability glitches your FoV) and without it he can't have infinite ammo like the other characters.

he is to itegligent for u

I don't think there's ever been an instance where I went into that fight with any ammo left.
Speaking of which, is this cunt supposed to sometimes be randomly invincible when he's summoning minions? Between that and the ridiculous phantom range on his swipe he feels buggy as fuck.

The xbone is better sure, but it'll get nerfed. The big daddy revolver is great for just drawing and deleting something then going back to hacking rats to pieces in melee, in other words not playing like some elven fag.

I've leveled Salty to 20 and don't really like any of his melee weapons. But maybe I've been spoiled by the polebois.

I use the power attack on the rapier even for Chaos marauders since the light attack does no damage on body shots, and human enemies in general seem much harder to headshot than skaven since their heads don't stick out in front.

>xbone
Wew, the xbow.

why are all lvl30 ironbreakers assholes
worse then elves at taking credit for team surviving
try doing a little more then shield bashing ratties
sub100 damage vs bosses really fucking helps

>ywn roll that perfect trinket

... How can you be this shit? The heads always in the same spot, and the rapier heavy attack thrusts. How are you not hitting the head?

>hey guys our tank should be doing boss damage :(
t. champ player

Why are everyone so shit
Are those the new """""gaymers""""" ?

Attached: wot.png (863x519, 404K)

There are two factors at play, people that like dorfs are usually fucking morons, them on top of that we have the "shitter uses tanking as an excuse for being shit" syndrome.

threadly reminder that elf 1h sword and kruber 1h mace are both extremely under appreciated top tier weapons

Every dwarf player I've come across so far has been an asshole.

At least half of the elf players are actually good.

If you play BH and you aren't using this trick you are gimping yourself

Attached: YOU_SEE_THIS_SHIT.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>boss goes around attacking anyone who deals the most damage to it
>ironbreaker just kinda watches from the sideline
wow great tank I love dwarfs

>Deed
>Skittergate
>Champion
>Nurgle blight for period damage
>Elites spawn more often
>elites have double damage and doubled hp
um, no, fuck that noise.
Being able to scrap deeds for 5 green 5 blue and 3 orange dust when?

Attached: 1513308876627.jpg (799x599, 50K)

Absolutely do NOT read Lexicarnum.
warhammerfantasy.wikia.com is the definitive online warhammer source, much better written and sourced and covers a ton of shit Lexicarnum doesn't

>"""tank"""
Stop.

I'm 99% sure that the nurgle damage over time doesn't even work

>tfw you are always asked to carry grims and they recognize your ability to stay alive and you get sexual pleasure from it

Attached: kis3.jpg (600x800, 74K)

>loses half his health
nice trick buddy

Attached: 1514584334947.gif (241x170, 267K)

Ran into a dwarf the other day who was probably the most obnoxious asshole I've met in this game, aside from one guy who played Kruber though I'm not convinced that it wasn't the same guy
Just kept shitting on our Saltz who hadn't done anything wrong, from minute 1. Ended up kicking him and got a new, mute dwarf in exchange

> He wants dust instead of junk
look at this cuckold. look at him and laugh.

Only works because of lag

I like the rapier, the falchion and the flail.
the flail provides some nice overhead strikes and works wonders against shields, the charged attack are great for when the party needs some additional crowd control.

The devs said they will fix the boss taunt in the next patch. Then all the salty elves and other shitters will become useless.

t. knower

>'fix' that interactio
if they were to change this interaction then BH becomes literally worthless. he has a hard time keeping up in dmg as it is. you cant compete with a halfway competent elf or mage in legendary, it simply doesnt work. unless 90% of the map is stormvermin, which rarely happens unless youre running a deed

asking here as well, how doable or utterly impossible is this in a 2 man squad?i'm the IB, my friend is flail flag Saltz.

How do you juggle Boss argo?
Sometimes I can be standing directly infront of it landing heavy attack head shots with my +1000% power vs Bosses weapon in one hand and trying to jerk it off with the other but it fucking runs past to fight someone else.

Attached: 1516329858699.png (890x661, 166K)

>shit talking Saltz
Risky, he's packing some fucking heat.

American dwarf players are manlets irl who are bitter and salty about being short cunts. European dwarf players actually have taste and therefore they play dwarf for the roleplaying value and are helpful and honorable.

Easily doable as host.

I primarily use 1d4chan desu, I was just wondering.

I mean I use the rapier heavy thrusts to hit their heads because the slashes don't headshot chaos enemies as easily as they do to skaven

>ironbreaker joins lobby, says if its not 3/2 don't waste his time
>ingame drop tome to heal, he ragequits because he thinks i died
i love this new v2 community

It agros to people dealing ranged damage way harder than melee.

you can do champion difficulty with 2 people including heroic deeds, I know from experience

legend is just too much for bots to handle

didn't post the pic like a retard.

Attached: push my fingers into my eyes.png (1083x564, 866K)

So you're saying that once the dwarf can taunt bosses, all other players will become obsolete
Especially the ones doing all the damage

Should have used the ult before getting hit scrub.

At low level yes the bots you will get have 360 no scope faze clan accuracy so not mob you highlight will live more than 3 seconds and have the loyality of dog that's bloodline has been with your family for generations.

The down side is they will fucking stand there and FEED health into a Chaos Spawn like it their fucking job

Yes

We dwarfs are superior and can easily solo carry even on legend.

>Tfw it's impossible to avoid both elf and dorf players
>Forever damned to be stick with atleast one of them
Feels fucking bad.

>open crate
>see glimpse of loot die
>it falls through the ground before I can take it

Attached: 1512189526834.jpg (320x371, 16K)

>halescourge
>die if knocked down
Yeah no

Attached: FLUBBER.jpg (707x1060, 156K)

I'm talking about the weapon switch exploit to give you literal infinite crits, not his guaranteed crits applying to all instances of damage from a shot.

I feel like most of the weapons are actually balanced and people are making up meta just because they want to have a hivemind opinion about it.
>everyone shits on conflag staff and cries that beam is op
>compare them across several missions and the damage difference is barely in hundreds, never hit max overcharge with either because pyro has enough tools to manage overcharge without the crit glitch
>use 2h axe on slayer, cleaves hordes just as well as 2h hammer
>use axe on saltz, about as good as flail, rapier and falchion although no one ever mentions it at all

for that you need ranged elite killers, huntsman with longbow and waystalker with longbow

why do iron breakers use shields if they could just be hammer bros with kruber

Don't forget about fox bug on huntsman.

well, armor penetration is about the most objective way of quantifying the usefulness of a weapon for higher difficulties, because you WILL need it

I'd rather remove all other dorfs than ranger, and all siennas except unchained maybe desu. They've been the most consistently shitty, in performance and brain function. No one has been as big of a douche as many of the IBs and Pyromancers that I've seen
At least in my ~160ish hours thus far

why the bow?

Kruger bros are the best.
>Entire team goes down to a boss + hoard with specials mixed in I can't really remember
>Kruger last man alive
>He presses F
>We all pay our respects
>But we actually revive and slay the boss and his squad
>Go on to get an emperors box as we collected all the good shit
Kruger what a fucking unit.

Becuase they are manlet """""tank""""" players. They think standing there blocking is actually helping.

conflag is beyond awful for sniping/long range engagements/enemies extremely close to team mates though.

Damage wise it's fine but a staff like beam can do exactly what conflag does while having more versatility, there's no reason to use flamestorm or conflag when fireball/beam exist.

>trying to rez someone against halescourge boss
>endless projectiles making rez impossible
how fun

huntsmans longbow will kill stormvermin in ONE hit, regardless of where you shoot, it can also kill the big but not armored chaos guys in TWO

kerillians longbow is simply her best tool for killing elites, headshots instantly kill stormvermin and it has infinite range and a lot of ammo on waystalker

>turning in-game racism into real life nationalism
I like your style

Attached: 1520751183164.png (432x405, 375K)

WEW. Fuck that.

Attached: 1519035833164.jpg (672x695, 61K)

no idea man, i always hammer and flamethrower my IB.If only most elf and Sienna players wouldn't be obsessed with getting kills life on Champion would be easy.Krubers are usually okay

Don't remind me.
>Legend festering grounds
>more Stormvermin and Chaos Warriors than any other enemy type
>kill a bile troll as a horde puts it in our pooper at the same time
>cross the next point of no return that enters the last bit of swamp
>Troll music starts playing again
>Another fucking Bile Troll
>it pulls a total of 8 Chaos Warriors, 10+ Berserkers and 10+ Marauders along with it
I fucking hate Legend but I like it at the same time, for the stories if nothing else

Attached: 1519827773245.jpg (480x480, 34K)

the bow does more damage than the handgun? With a higher rate of fire on the bow, how can the handgun compete?

With 8 stamina shields you can keep hordes down all the time, unless if your dps are retarded and do not follow the tank

> Trying to revive or release a dead and respawned ally on burblespew
> Charms me.
> Ally tries it instead
> Charms him
> We both go down
> Last ally tries
> Gets charmed
> Wipe to charm and ads.
honestly who's fucking idea what was that whole entire fucking fight. Give me a fucking break.

you can do the same with hammer bros
I beat all maps of vermintide 1 on cata with the hammerbro setup

it's exclusive to hunstman

Does anyone else have to fight the urge to execute team mates when you're playing bounty hunter Saltz? When I see an elf just mindlessly spamming arrows into random un agro'd adds or a dwarf doing nothing but blocking it's so hard to resist just blowing their fucking tiny brains out with my ult.

What's the secret to Halescourge?
Is there a way to avoid the fucking blinding vomit bullshit?

because it shits on armour

desu I'm oneshot bodyshotting Stormvermin and two shotting the big Marauder dudes on champion as Kerillian, just need power vs infantry and power vs armoured since it deals higher damage than Kruber's bow by default anyway

Has anyone tried running the game in DX12?

the secret to halescourge is not playing his mission

omo~

>still havent gotten a single god damn deed

Yeah, just play another mission.
If you need the one completion for story sake bring a BH to dick on him

staying far away from the man himself while also paying complete attention to him at the same time, to have any hope of dodging one
Too bad he calls Chaos Warriors and shit to help him out lmao have fun

Nothing wrong with getting in character while playing, keep up the good work.

>THE CRIME IS YOUR FOUL EXISTENCE, THE SENTENCE IS DEATH

When i extract an illusion and apply it to another weapon, do i have to extract it again to apply it to another one? Or ist there like an illusion library where i can aplly these as often as i want?

Delet this

Who would you rather have?
A ranger Dwarf you can grind ammo our off?
A tank Dwarf you can store your Grims in?
A nigger Dwarf that leaps in but is the perfect distraction?
A default MUH GREEN CIRCLES Elf ?
A handmaiden MUH GREEN CIRCLES Elf?
or
An edgy elf that draws too much agro trying to sneaky but deals good boss damage?

>Literally 3(three) vtg threads up

how does a bow shit on armour more than a handgun thats retarded

re-extract

i threaten this on my buddies every time i play him
how could you not its fucking great
one day i'll get to shoot the elf