pastebin.com/QgHwLq8R

>HTC Vive Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd

>Recommended VR Applications/Games 2018
pastebin.com/YtRejmd5

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

>Socks containment thread
2 group photos currently being scheduled for Friday at 11 pm EST and 5 hours later at 4 am EST unless I got the times wrong I don't think I did, be there or bitch in the threads. On the topic of there we need to find an optimal world with room for everybody and frames to spare. We could take the pictures with a mirror, camera, or sacrifice a desktopper. Please bring up any methods for higher resolution screenshots in the thread.

Previous Thread:

Attached: hurry to bed.jpg (472x415, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jJJM_WYEx0
health.harvard.edu/heart-health/heart-failure-and-potassium
youtube.com/watch?v=RbBvItUniHY
youtube.com/watch?v=UPm_SKbQsvI
youtube.com/watch?v=p7CaiWxKYBo
streamable.com/hylna
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for gamerfu

Remember to take frequent breaks when playing vr to eat and drink. Set alarms if you need to do so. Sleep well, everyanon!

Attached: You can't sleep on an empty stomach.jpg (445x695, 49K)

>breaks
Weak

>Wouldn't mind trying to join meetups
>barely able to use the VR properly
>None of the avatars I have work very well or are only half-done
>Can't into lewd

W-well i guess i have fun making models, that's something at least.

Attached: 1336654869769.jpg (224x199, 12K)

when does the NA meetup /dancing/ usually start?
ETA on how many hours from now?

t. euro who would like to join

1st for vauun is cute

>barely able to use the VR properly
Explain

Not sure about that, but I wish we had more EU anons that played during the afternoon/evenings

in ~10hours or so
You might as well go to sleep sometime soon

I think not you trick ass bitch

Its usually about 13-14 hours from now I think. I'd show up a little before just to be safe.

Something fucked up with the tracking, last time I played a map that wasn't the hub (The Pug Bar or whatever) I was like 2ft tall and desynced every few steps so i was constantly flashing in and out of the void on my end.

Then the game up and crashed after i left.

Represent!
Dancing tonight boys!

Attached: 1516852153374.gif (1019x761, 3.69M)

did you by any chance fuck up the unity avatar, with doing animations on it and not on a copy of it?
otherwise, i dunno what your problem might be.

No, it was just too short I think.

The desyncs were from too many people, no doubt.Once I went to a non-populated area i stopped having them.

The "desyncs" are from your game going unresponsive. It might be a good idea for you to utilize "block avatars by default" so you gain some frames

>Get VR yesterday
>Spend like 5 hours setting it up complete with lots of crawling around under desks
>Then spend some more time getting used the whole setup
>Finally get on VRChat and run around various worlds with 2 friends

Got a crick in my back and I felt a bit woozy afterwards, but it was entirely worth it.
Especially for the time we chased away a group of dinos with headpats.

Attached: 1479912506581.jpg (493x750, 87K)

>That movie you had recorded on VHS tape that you watched at least 30 times when you were a kid.
What's her name /vrg/? I want to have a movie marathon night for mine, Dinotopia.
Yes it's a TV Mini-series technically but the VHS record I have hyped it as a 'movie' when it aired.

Attached: 69eaf20c111aba4ade047be1973782c8.jpg (580x823, 100K)

Not them, but who do I join on? Or do you guys just post a link in the thread? Id also like to join the dancing.

Hey gamer, I plan on hopping on in about 10 hours or maybe a little less so feel free to join off me! I'm bote

>when people are being meanies
youtube.com/watch?v=8jJJM_WYEx0

The Burbbs
Monster Squad

There’s actually a lot of movies I watched on VHS hundreds of times.

Thanks

I'll be there!

Attached: Untitled-14.gif (400x226, 1.56M)

Remember that, while good for you, too much potassium can cause a heart attack.

health.harvard.edu/heart-health/heart-failure-and-potassium

Please consume bananas responsibly.

Attached: 1521120516709.jpg (1832x1832, 339K)

Sonic the Hedgehog OVA. Dubbed.

The Brave Little Toaster
Ironically I am consumed by anxiety on many levels

So are we still doing that group photo at a certain time today?

Attached: 1491702092626.jpg (507x519, 25K)

Toy Story. I wore out that VHS i played it so many times

Coffeepot needs a wife, toaster avatars when?

>nanners calling Invalid "daddy" and "papa"

dont know how he doesnt just keel over dead tbqh. must have a heart of steel

Are we going to talk about the exorcism performed on this banana or just block that from our minds?

Oh fuck thanks for reminding me about Sonic X.

youtube.com/watch?v=RbBvItUniHY

>2 group photos currently being scheduled for Friday at 11 pm EST and 5 hours later at 4 am EST unless I got the times wrong I don't think I did, be there or bitch in the threads. On the topic of there we need to find an optimal world with room for everybody and frames to spare. We could take the pictures with a mirror, camera, or sacrifice a desktopper. Please bring up any methods for higher resolution screenshots in the thread.

i guess, its just a lot less entertaining seeing a bunch of nothing walking around.

I genuinely like the Sonic X 4kids opening theme.

for as shitty as 4kids were, sometimes they did alright. because for every One Piece opener, you had a Sonic X or a Pokemon.

Especially when he bullies me if I say it ):

hey that one piece op is great for all the wrong reasons now

The Proteus demon is gone but looking for a nee host. Don't talk about it or it could chose you.

Add some people. It a not too bad honestly.

what about Duznot's map? pretty spacious outside the castle, lighting is pretty good so most shaders work, and I know I don't generally have too much trouble with framerate there. at least not too bad for a screenshot.

You just want the socks

The past few nights I’ve been meeting up with a group that just plays music and jumps up and down in a circle with each other. It’s so ridiculous, but so much fun. Usually it gets crowded af when new people join in that come to the world.

>pretty much finish model
>notice the head is rotated by about 1 degree

This will be fine.

Attached: [Leopard-Raws] Yuru Yuri San Hai! - 04 RAW (TX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_15.15_[2015.11.02_14. (1280x720, 908K)

Remake it from scratch

Attached: 1508395580296.jpg (1536x1843, 304K)

Just remove it, no one will notice anyways

scrap it

It's imperfect, delete it.

Honestly until I get the desired model I want and get it set up I'm probably not gonna play for a while anyway. I'd rather not be a freaky kigurumi if I can help it

Can’t you just fix that in pose mode?

shh

Apply a mirror modifier to make the head symmetric.

>Picked up Orbus.
> It's all the worst parts of MMORPG's hand picked and sugar coated with clunky VR mechanics

Nope! Refund!

It's a feature.

Attached: 1504985293221.png (576x645, 276K)

Who's confessing to their VRfu this weekend? Let her(him) know how you feel and use that alcohol to help you not be a beta! You better hurry up before another user steals her away!

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

I hope no one confesses to me.

Is /vrg/ the gayest general?

Attached: 1520830877801.png (296x342, 49K)

they will all be mine

Do it at the head pat meetup

who are you so I can confess
its pretty gay, but i'm sure there's gayer

This. I think I need a disgusted facial expression in-case the time comes.

We having another headpat meetup? When? I was late to the one last week

whoops meant to quote

What time Sunday works best for EU and NA? I was thinking around noon PST

Are the servers really fucking slow right now?

just do what you did last time and leave the room open all day for people to drop in and out

TUPPEEEEER

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2018.03.16 - 15.59.58.07.png (1239x246, 16K)

Something like that would be fine.

just change it?

This might be a dumb place to ask for help with this, but I have a really old install of cm3d2 from way back with the hf english patch. I just noticed that I have a few gigs of mods that I never installed, but now I don't remember how to install them and all the information I can find doesn't seem like it works with what I have.

I don't know if it's a simple matter of not decompressing them into the right folder before trying, or if I need to do something with reipatcher or what. I vaguely remembering installing mods to be a pain in the ass but I just can't remember the steps.

Just download the preinstalled modern version.

Can i place my oculus sensors on the floor? I have around 2x2 meters square of a play-zone with sensors located at two corners.

I don’t think so. Just tilting the censors down fuck it up for me.

Is public supposed to be this depressing? Streamers telling people what they shouldn't do and orbiters trying to get on stream.Should I just stop jerking off in the corner? Maybe I'm just tired or tired of being told what I shouldn't do

Attached: images (8).jpg (411x358, 15K)

Not ideal because you'll lose tracking above a certain height nearer to the corners. It's better to have them above head height, so you only lose a small amount of the floor in the corners.

Sounds about right

Why do you choose to listen to the streamers?
Do what you want, the streamers are no more important than you are. If they choose to enter a public room without their safe space mode on then that's their fuck up.

Watching streamers and their orbiters freak out when something happens that offends their sensibilities is really the only fun thing about being around streamers.

fuck, my bad gamegrumpers

Attached: tumblr_static_favim.com-565499.png (900x821, 102K)

Stop being a bitch and also start having the mentality that you are the main character of your life

>being the MC of your own life
Pretty deep in its simplicity and impact
youtube.com/watch?v=UPm_SKbQsvI

Here is a scale diagram.

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2018.03.16 - 16.19.46.18.png (1202x1281, 83K)

What did you do this time

Attached: 1475476388816.jpg (800x600, 110K)

All good in the hood

Attached: index1.png (286x176, 7K)

I’ve run in to a few of those kind of streamers. I just ignore them, but it’s not like I do anything edgy anyways. 2bh I get annoyed at people mic spamming stupid shit to be annoying too.

If your visemes don't work in the mirror on one avatar, but they do in another, ensure you're not using any visemes in animation overrides.

Attached: 1498905652050.jpg (700x700, 370K)

wish streamers weren't a thing, just actual random encounters. feels weird being recorded for the purpose of their views/exposure.

I don't enjoy being a prop on some douchebags hunt for views either, if i see a streamer i ask them if they would like to get demonetized that usually gets them to leave me alone, if they don't take the hint just blurt out nigger or something and their content will get demonetized by Twitch

Attached: 1520524558597.gif (400x300, 954K)

Atta boy, now go show those meanies what you're made out of!
youtube.com/watch?v=p7CaiWxKYBo

This user gets it. You have the power, not the streamers. Those faggots are at your mercy

Why are there no 80s clubs? Has the music of my childhood been reduced to nothing but memes?!

Madcat is about the closest you'll get,

These memer avatars are hitting new record levels of autism.
streamable.com/hylna

Attached: Autism.png (1274x675, 1.47M)

Time is fleeting but there will always be legends of the past for those willing to dig into the historical archives of 1980s music via youtube

You're probably not that interesting anyways 2bh. Step off your high horse.

>get VRSocks
>nowhere to post them

pretty dank
There is a VRSocks general over in the /Trash/

Don't need to be interesting, i am not trying to make a living out of recording people

Hell even sucking dick for a dollar is more honest work than recording people and trying to get some attention hungry kids to do tricks for you

Also your spacing is god awful mate, your roots are showing

>There is a VRSocks general over in the /Trash/
no there isnt