/mbgg/ - Mobage General #861

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Alice gear Aegis, Princess connect Re:dive

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Attached: DYapLdhVAAIsUWg.jpg (1852x2048, 294K)

If that archer CC didn't have that dash attack I'd say Epis is nearly unplayable. She gets a bonus from charging like KC Yukimura had but has really shit sp regen. So you dash attack like 4-5 times, walk around charging, then S2 and repeat. I'm hoping CC Aisha is as good as they say so I can go back to my queen

PreCum domination boys. Other kusoge just can't compete.

Girl fronltine in no chinks sever when?

Global server never (thank god)
JP server soon™

Never, apple-sama will protect you from gun violence.

Sasuga Cyjew

CC Aisha is just old Aisha with higher stats and damage for me although using the gatling normal attack from her S2 effect doesn't increase the burst gauge. You probably will almost never need to use the AoE burst attack anyway.

I don't use any of them anyway so it's fine.

Why do people play GF, it's chinese?

Don't tell me you only play english games.

cute raifus

Attached: 67706189_p0_master1200.jpg (437x600, 141K)

Is it time to unlock p.arena? How hard is 8-15?

Hardly, other than NA Pad I've never really played a mobage in English. But I'd rather play clash of clans than a gookrune KC-clone with, I'm guessing, chink VO's (I mean, really?) Chugging on piece of shit servers running out of ghost towns that pretty much don't let you make purchases even if you wanted to.

I genuinely don't understand it's popularity around here. Atleast other jap FOTMs like Princonne has production value. Cute raifu is no reason, there are plenty of games with cute.

>no Veronica

Attached: 1496199948317.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

What's there to understand? That people have different tastes than you and will like different things? Is that really that hard to swallow?

Recap of stuff last thread. The Beatless collab will start on the 26th, seems like everything can be gained for free from the free card gacha/missions they put up.

The 2v2 mode will have you fight over 3 portal keys on revised maps that are more suitable for the player count (Crank street, turtle resort and the castle map). Think it unlocks at S4.

As for the new cards, from left to right:
Shield, ranged lifesteal, portal key pushback, ranged hero gauge steal, counter.

Attached: c68abcec850e6bb040ca98018246a87c.jpg (600x338, 67K)

EN GF is dead before arrive, huh?

I dont play Compass but I love and appreciate you compass user

>chink VO
Retard.

I love you too

Attached: DYaYHoaUQAA7ig5.jpg (1651x2048, 354K)

for non-Priconne news...

Another Eden got a content update!

Attached: isk.png (1240x1240, 208K)

Cumpiss vs PreCum? Who win la

The precum is win

What game is this? She's pretty

Precum desu

Already got her.

Throwing another vote in for precum.

>Late news
>Attempt to shitpost

>Playing chink shit is a matter of taste

Jesus. Well okay then

At what point in my post does it suggest I'm familiar with the game. Truly, you are a retard amongst weeb retards

Why?

>clear tales tower for 3rd time
>garbage skill upgrades at every floor
>50 is the same useless shit
Well, that just confirms it's a waste of time to ever run this besides the first clear bonus

>is in /mbgg/ and still doesn't realize that most chink games have nip VAs
Nah. You're still a retard.

Didn't Apple killed it?

>user LITERALLY cannot read the anti-chink rhetoric of my shitposting, continues to assume I've played a chinkshit mobage.

Lmao I really mean it this time, whoever you are, you really are a stupid individual. Take a breath, read and understand what people are typing.

Consider this:

These people are enjoying themselves. They're playing something they enjoy, they're discussing something they enjoy and they're having a lot of fun with their game. On the other hand, we have you and others that dedicate all their free time to shit on games they they dont like or cant approve of instead of being civil or just closing the thread and go play something they actually enjoy instead.

I personally find it harder to understand and swallow that people like this exist that would rather attempt to ruin other people's fun instead of enjoying themselves and playing something fun themselves too.

Wait until group 6. Should be very soon or even now. 8-15 is piss easy.

Nah. You're still retarded.

Group 6 should be up with all the people flooding in but someone needs to confirm.

Haha good one.

>Treating shitposting and weebs playing time waster mobile games with this much reverence.

I'm watching TV, eating and occasionally posting bullshit off my phone. You chinkshits are sensitive damn.

Attached: w.png (341x403, 298K)

Cooperate with your clan members to challenge strong monsters in Clan Battles! The monsters that appear are extremely strong so deal damage to it every day, bit by bit with the efforts of all clan members!

Total damage dealt to the monster by each clan will be tallied and announced in rankings. Depending on your clan's placement in the rankings, rewards such as jewels, Clan Coins, and Memory Pieces will be rewarded to all members in your clan!

More details on Clan Battle Beta Version below:

Starts on March 21st 5:00am JST and ends on March 31st 11:59pm JST

How to play: Use CP (Clan Points) to challenge the monster. Get CP from clearing Main Quests - the number of CP you get depends on how much stamina you spend. CP resets everyday at 5AM JST.

Number of tries: Each clan member can challenge the monster up to 3 times per day. Number of tries reset everyday at 5AM JST.

Other notes: Players MUST be in a clan in order to participate in Clan Battles. Access to clans unlock when Main Quest 3-1 (Normal) is cleared.

>GW is unlocked before arena

Attached: __minami_suzuna_princess_connect_drawn_by_rutakun__bee25149b794675cfcd727e06f01850b.jpg (1000x1000, 204K)

>how much stamina you spend
Ayy, jewel refill battle

Can you even read?

>Get CP from clearing Main Quests - the number of CP you get depends on how much stamina you spend. CP resets everyday at 5AM JST.
> the number of CP you get depends on how much stamina you spend
>on how much stamina you spend

Number of tries : 3? Thats it? That is the only ceiling.

So hopefully /mbgg/ can put together a guild of 30 active people ready to do GW, preferably above 50-60.

Any guilds meet these requirements? I'm in need of a guild myself.

Attached: mimi.jpg (1000x1000, 194K)

>tfw Priconne guild matchmaking will have groups based on when your guild was made

There's no guild versus guild, its guild versus monster and everyone is ranked depending on how much damage they dealt to it

Join PreCum desu.

What is good SEA clan for priconnect??

Imagine autistically hating a game so much you ban evade to continously shit on it as your posts get deleted

Grancypher

/mbgg/

>watching (((tv)))
good goy

Attached: __negev_girls_frontline_drawn_by_jingo__3de0bfa065183aad437137f058ba2bab.png (1139x1185, 777K)

Sky Princess

Isn't that the EOP esports wannabe guild? Someone drop the guild lore for me please.

>sky princess
Its full

Of SEA niggers?

Nah, that would be

>Already got her original version
>Doesn't want to spent gems only to not get her or get dupes instead

just wait until after the GW when everyone fails to place well so the top members from each guild all make their own elite guild together

history repeats itself

What's it gonna be called?

God I hope that happens. The shitposts would go on for weeks, it'd be hilarious and really liven the place up.

Your sad shitposts go on for years so whats the difference?

What?

You know someone's life is pretty fucking sad when the only thing they look forward to is future shitposting

Should I job master Lucian's normal Holy Brawler job? I missed his job+ event.

Attached: adasd.png (1180x650, 1.6M)

We /gbfg/ now

-KMR bows to Grancypher
-In contact with Cygames
-Possess Rank 10 characters
-Control P-Arena with an iron but fair fist
-Own dungeons globally
-Direct descendants of SAO VR
-Will bankroll the first gacha on Mars (Grancyphergrad will be be the first memeroll)
-Own 99% of alt feeder facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Grancypher members
-clan members said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a horde who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own memory fragment labs around the world
-You likely have Grancypherbots inside you right now
-The Grancyphers are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Grancypher bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent Nihongo in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gacha money with the twins. There’s no mobage prepaid card in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Grancypher
-The clan is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

funposters talking about gameplay vs crybabies who are angry people are enjoying their time on /mbgg/... hmm...

>Copypasting spam and shitposts from /gbfg/
>GAMEPLAY

How sad and deluded are you? Though if your idea of a fun day is shitting a thread all day then you dont have to answer that question.

Point me to one single post discussing "gameplay". Its literally all garbage from /gbfg/ and some of them are even deleted.

>all day
not everyone that posts here is here every waking hour like you seem to be bro

(You) and your "bros" need to go back to /pcrg/

(You)

You're my bro, bro.

Any Priconne guild for fellow loli lovers?

Mine

>/mbgg/
no name shitters
>Grancypher
wannabe esports
>Sky Princess
real esports
>567O9
meme guild

all you need to know

Princonneeeeeeeeeeeeect

Should I be rolling in the squirrel gacha or the regular one if I am just starting out re-rolling?

...i do not have bro...
...i only act alone....in the shadows.....*teleports*

Depends. Do you want the squirrel, maho or tamaki?

Who is the cutest girl in Priconn?

Makoto is mediocre, and you can buy Maho quite easily, so I'd go for the regular.

Yuki

Got Maho is she good?

>all these shitposting about Veeky Forums PCR guilds
>no mention of Last Order
Goddammit Ace do your advertising, I know you're here somewhere

Kamen autist.

Attached: 856745342343454656454.jpg (546x682, 107K)

NPC lady with the braid

Your guild is another no name bro lmao

Who?

Attached: __miyasaka_tamaki_cygames_and_princess_connect__sample-0699c3796953bba7944977a7beb924b4.jpg (850x1063, 341K)

Good for my heart

>sky princess
>esport
Sky princess only has 5 100k+ members bro. No way you can compete.

There's only 3 guilds, not much to shitpost about but retards that want to spam will always find a way. Gotta make up for the site being down yesterday and get their full charge of shitposting.

Grancypher is a semi-hardcore clan of around 28 active members looking for others who want something more than a clan, but a community to grow and play with. Our clan members are averaging level 65 and we are looking for people of a similar level.

Our members are able to stay in top 100 in Princess Arena and win 3 out of 5 daily matches in average. With your help we can get more wins!

All in all we're a friendly bunch with a very active community who love to chat! So if you think you'd mesh in with us pretty well then we welcome you to apply! We do have one strict requirement and that is that Discord is REQUIRED as it is our main platform of communication.

Our active times are 11:00 - 12:00 JST and 14:00 - 15:00 JST (subject to change during CW) We have multiple item and mana feeders. We rotate supports around based on the VH dungeon or depending on the clan's needs.

We do prefer those who are working on multiple teams with one full 5* team. Your secondary pools doesn't have to be great, it just has to be Rank 7 minimum.

Which guild is for the big dicked whales? I don't want to get stuck in some babbydick f2p cuck guild tbqh bros

>pudding is cutest
>hatsune
>anna
>monika

sorry didnt mean to quote