/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
Tags: /nintyg/

>News
H-3 Nozzlenose D releases tonight! Sub: Suction Bomb; Special: Ink Armor
Next JP Splatfest is New Style vs. Popular Style!
Chicken wins the latest US and EU Splatfest!

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Attached: 1520265359649.jpg (675x1200, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cwisxAlHUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember to report all players using offensive skin colors for bullying.

#NoNiggers

Sup

Attached: 1513369057508.jpg (665x833, 87K)

Please keep this thread civil - and that means whites only

Black squids in this game disgust me, they look diseased

This is a black-friendly thread

Attached: shill.webm (715x529, 342K)

If you are looking for the Klan meeting, you are in the right place

What's /ink/'s opinion on characters with custom hairstyles?

Attached: mintylonghair.png (467x783, 292K)

Reminder this is a whites-only general

>16v16 massive battles
Complete and utter clusterfuck. Splatoon has small maps, fast TTKs and a value in every player since there are only four. 16v16 on a bigger map will be slow and reckless since you don't matter in a grand scheme.
>new modes
Clam, Salmon. Not enough?
>splitscreen
Eh, not really. Splatoon is reliant on stealth, and there's nothing preventing you from looking over at buddy's side. I can see it working for salmon, though, but Switch isn't powerful for that.
>unique playable species with their own attributes
What for? We have abilities and weapons, even more variables would be hell to balance. Hell, notice how in 2 the look and the abilities got separated even further.
>100% new weapons and maps
Maps maybe, but you really can't change the weapons themselves without fundamentally changing the game. Plus look at all the people who want Dual Squelcher and Seekers back.
>synchronous multiplayer in the plaza so you can hang out with friends in real time
And finally become the mollusk dressup simulator people (not unreasonably) claim it is.
>download play
Great idea, actually.
>something to make it anything but the original game with some DLC
It may look the same on the surface, but gameplay and especially strategy-wise there are a huge lot of changes.

Enjoy aids, monkey rapist

Post delicous brown to trigger autists..

Attached: image.jpg (750x900, 127K)

Does the new patch allow filtering by skin color?

I think of them the same way I do Sonic OCs. I think their creators are autistic.

Attached: 3cfff2998fd8cdafa619479a1b9ed3d6fa7c92e31311fa3ce08f3b041368a91c.jpg (900x873, 123K)

I heard this general is filled like a clown car speeding cross border with mexicans

Squids of color are the best!

Attached: callie_and_marie_by_strawberry_milku-dav3n3b.jpg (1024x1394, 241K)

Attached: DYZfdcPUMAAg9bD.jpg (747x445, 78K)

Did you make this user? I was wondering if you could update it whenever the octo dlc releases.

still saved

literally the most fucked up thing ive see

Attached: 1280x720-3yd.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Attached: image.jpg (1018x1200, 136K)

what the fuck is that backpack anyway

looks like a motorcycle seat

Infinite ink hopefully.

Cool as long as it's actually fitting with the in-game style and not just an absolute clusterfuck / actually just hair. That looks pretty legit.

She chops up niggers and puts it in it for the Klan meeting

I did, but what would I change? The background?

Racemix with octopucci

Attached: image.jpg (1536x1536, 475K)

what time is it for you? for me it's indirekt fier ;) o'clock

I like how you imprison niggers, it just seems right.

you fucking niggers better not be using welfare money to buy this game or I'll find you

I wonder how much we can bully racist user by posting chocosquids and choctos until he gives up on his unfunny shitposting?

Attached: 1519426514212.jpg (776x1199, 92K)

What are you gonna do, stab me?

Thanks for those reparations, cracker boy!

babt is clinically retarded, this won't help

unfunny posting is kinda my thing, nigger lover. Im never gunna give you up

Custom ink packs when?

Who the fuck is babt.

Attached: 1518314253497.png (306x202, 40K)

Because this game is direct p2p connection, I am logging packets going to my switch internal IP address on my firewall. When I encounter a squid of color, I flag the stream for later analysis. I then see if you are on DSL, and if so I report the IP address with a screencap to social services to investigate welfare fraud

Looks a bit like this thing. I don't really get what the tail is supposed to achieve, but apparently it's something to do with back protection for bikers / people doing dangerous sports.

Attached: boblbee.jpg (800x600, 27K)

So nothing will happen, gotcha.

Background + the text box

Attached: marina.png (852x480, 439K)

The tail part has a little white pack of something when Agent 8 is in a level.

Attached: package.png (355x286, 186K)

I'll packet you to death with my botnet so you drop ranking. Ill do it randomly every 5 minutes so you think its your shitty WiFi or something.

He's been shitposting for the better part of a decade, it's all he has. I support more choco art though.

Is this a SNES screenshot?

user just ignore him
his only power is too spam boring shitposting

Is that a towel?

really? What is that, istant recover item for wiping enemy ink off your face?

Oh, it's a little sleeping bag holder!

Attached: Splatoon_2_-_Octo_Expansion_-_Screenshot_00015.jpg (1920x1080, 1.4M)

wtf else am I going to do, i have so much fucking freetime after I hit the bitcoin lottery I have to amuse myself somehow

I'm forever loyal to my woomy but choctos do things to me

Attached: 1507396594341.jpg (155x217, 15K)

*to
you uneducated nigger

probably a sign of a mental disorder. seek help.

Am guilty of that, if only accidentally. Didn't realise the mistake at first, now I think the right is more fitting.

Attached: accident.png (786x673, 155K)

niggerlover

ways to counter splashdown:

Who even is babt?
wasn't he that guy that threatened to close this general because "muh pedophilia n' bestiality"?
don't worry, i'm gonna prepare a black folder just for (you)
Got it, more delicious chocolate

Attached: 1513401236018.png (512x512, 305K)

Luna Blaster

So much delicious brown ITT.
I'm posting among patrician people.

retarded shitposter who already brought down nintyg

post webm's please

Attached: 2017102822551500-CBA841B50A92A904E313AE06DF4EF71A.webm (900x506, 2.93M)

Bomb Defense Up. No, seriously. I was toying around with Dynamo with a couple mains of BDU, it was hilarious to watch them panic as I plain didn't die while swinging the dong at them.

How does freelance matchmaking work? Does it try to find people with a profresh rating close to yours? Is the game's difficulty always that of the one with the highest rating?

Attached: 1521071104688.png (934x834, 252K)

I actually did get this general removed by flooding all of Veeky Forums with ink drawfag threads, was a fun few days.

Don't worry lad, i also like my woomy more than an octo chocoomys aren't bad either

Attached: 1515824165139.png (544x906, 209K)

Take up literally any hobby? With all your time and money you could do a thousand things that most people will never get the chance to.

I loved nintyg, only reason I'm here is cuz they are dead. And they are just dead because we had an arms general, Zelda general, shittoon general. Switch has no other games either so no overflood.

>B rank

Wow, didn't expect a faggot to destroy an entire general... Guess it's weaponized autism

Attached: 1519862612077.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

yeah sure faggot, ps4/vita generals have nothing to discuss either and yet they are alive, you were the reason why it died.

why does marina always look so nervous ?

>a million generals for games where stereotypical negroes are added for muh diversity
>nah, I'll just pick the one where they are just a cosmetic option

octocock can be traumatic

I think in the Japanese version she's more like a nervous understudy.

I have a house like 2 miles from a major college campus, nobody around wakes up before like 3pm hah. My hobby is banging white, petite college age sults, who all happen to love money too. And shitposting.

After Marie got a fit of PTSD and attacked her on stage.

Cool story bro

I was buying people pro controllers at christmas so keep dreaming I killed it. I still had money for like 3 more we just couldn't keep threads up.

You can substitute shitposting with, say, skydiving. Far more exciting, and a great conversation topic.

So you keep saying, and yet here you are. Take up rock climbing, become an airsoft master with all the best gear, travel around the world, see the northern lights. You'll regret wasting all this opportunity in five years when you hit thirty and your health starts to fail.

Skydiving is a fuckton of bullshit prep work and tandem dives. Looked into it actually. I did get scuba certified about a year ago tho and have gotten 12 dives recorded since.

Do indoor skydiving, check out the wind games finals from last year.

>carry all the time in c and b rank
>hit a rank
>I fucking suck
How do you get good

Next step is to master the side bounce.

Attached: 2018031519011201-CBA841B50A92A904E313AE06DF4EF71A_1.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Its 10am, anyone I'd want to hang out with will be sleeping for hours still.

>Supposedly enough money to not have to do anything
>Only have enough to buy 3 controllers
Really makes you think.

Also, fuck Salmon Run.

See, a way to practice this sort of thing is what I wish the test area had.

Indoor anything is for bitches unless its ufc or ice hockey

Use splattershot/splat roller/nzap/blaster and you'll win

We stop being reckless and learn the value of control, defense and teamwork. Also learn to use various weapons so we know how to counter them and what weapons suit us the best.

>Only enuf to give away 5 pro controllers to random people ive never met and could care less about

>new shoes from 3.0 with quick respawn

Annie are you okay

Take up ufc, or even just start lifting weights. It's surprisingly fun when you're constantly improving.

Highest quality rip
youtube.com/watch?v=6cwisxAlHUU

Having enough to do that, and wanting to do that are two very different things.

They had Sub Saver last night. They're probably going to be rotating those two shoes around with random abilities for the next week.

Attached: 20 second match.webm (569x320, 2.89M)