Dota 2 general - /d2g/

>INFORMATION & GUIDES
Dota Plus: dota2.com/plus
Minor Patch: dota2.com/news/updates/38221/ (7.11)
Most Recent Update: dota2.com/news/updates
Developer Forum, Suggestions & Bug Reports: dev.dota2.com
New Players: purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide
New Players (League Refugee Edition): dotabuff.com/learn/lol
Wiki: dota2.gamepedia.com
Blog: blog.dota2.com
Lore: dota2.gamepedia.com/Lore
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Guides2: dota2.gamepedia.com/Guides
Cosmetic Simulator: dotaloadout.com
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 Analysis: datdota.com
Personal Statistics: dotabuff.com
Personal Statistics2: opendota.com
Personal Statistics3: stratz.com (beta)
Hero Stats, DPS Calculator & Interactive Map: devilesk.com/dota2

>NEWS & STREAMS
gosugamers.net
liquiddota.com
dota2protracker.com
Streamlink: github.com/streamlink/streamlink
GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

Attached: 1431718884475.jpg (1048x627, 73K)

This.
Last year I decided to go to England as I'm 60% British with my wifes son as a bonding trip and he was almost raped by a bunch of Pakis moslems. Never again.

what's the best hero for me
who doesn't know the game very well, doesn't want to be a healslut but still be useful

Attached: Screenshot (7).png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

>my wifes son

>wake up
>in low prio for some reason
>immediately euthanize 2 games because of stupid teammates who can't play

gonna be a rough week of doto

learn them all you retarded league baby

I thought Dota+ would save Dota, what happened guys?

Attached: Dota numbers.png (733x821, 155K)

why so mean?

When I started playing I spammed veno.
Also read the wiki a lot.

>new player experience is still awful
>you paywalled the only thing that could've improved it, aka, an actual tutorial
>performance gets worse with every patch
>bi-weekly patches becoming extremely tedious to keep up with
>oversaturated with tournaments

gee, I wonder

Attached: 27072482_1557710334342564_2964789311602684627_n.jpg (320x312, 11K)

>Taskbar on the left
Just go play league

Games need to be shrunk down to 30 min MAX.

>do biweekly patches
>don't use them to do shit like nerf gyro

lol

is this what triple digit mmr looks like?

>abandon 2 games, 1 of which was due to internet
>drop to C- behavior score
>literally every game has intentional feeders / griefers dual laning mid and tiny tossing teammates into enemies
>1 in 7 games is playable
>20+ minute queue times

im so glad we get this genius behavior score system instead of a system where actual griefers get banned from the game

shadow shaman, jugg and abaddon

the only constant is you

enjoy your ~30% win rate as the enemy team has normal behavior score.

same, in LP now.
if you just spend 10 games without getting reported even once you're back to normal

if you don't wanna "healslut" it means you don't wanna be position 5 supports i.e the one who buys wards.
but you still wanna be useful while not being a core role to not fuck things up.
that leaves you with position 4 or the so called roamer.
Pick Skywrath mage, he's pretty easy and fun to play just go around and spam q.

Attached: dfyhf.png (500x375, 211K)

>if you just spend 10 games without getting reported even once you're back to normal

LOL this is impossible in dota, you will be reported

Impossible for you.

Attached: ewr2456.png (1196x360, 29K)

forget dota plus, did the comeback mechanic changes save dota? give it to me straight bros.

Attached: 1500852165601.jpg (850x531, 442K)

let this nightmare never end!

impossible for literally anyone in F, D, C behavior score

you will be reported no matter what you do, you can not speak pick cm and go 12/1/14 with 25 wards bought every game and you will be reported 3-4 times in a 10 game period.

i went from 70-80+% to ~50% winrate after 2 abandons. the feeders and griefers are constant, if valve tripled the amount of reports i still wouldn't have enough for all of them. i have other accounts with normal behavior score (and higher mmr...) that i have no trouble winning games on so yeah that's pretty fucked.

This, but unironically.

no, the game is in an incontravertible death spiral because game ruiners have not been and will not ever be punished.

I've been feeding down mid a lot the past day so i don't even really believe in the 6 month ban thing anymore, i think it has a few cases like io fountain teleport where it automatically applies.

its really harsh
i've had one dip to c behaviour score (now im back to normal again) and those games were fucking nightmare fuel
you will literally get reported when your mid gets ganked from ward vision because you dont have wards

WELCOME TO THE INTERNATIONAL

Attached: jp.png (800x500, 602K)

>man i should really go back to playing doto
>behavior scores, dota+

Fuck nope. RIP dota

reminder that people told me here for 3 years that this wasn't true and i was making it up

now everyone gets to experience the behavior score system, not just the worst of the worst like me

i said "i have about a 33% win rate on average and this is forced" but no it was always me and i was always just winning 30% because im bad, at lower mmr than i used to win 55%

WELCOME TO THE INTERNATIONAL

Attached: file.png (1100x619, 775K)

so the solution to your situation was just give up the toxicity for ten games
and during three years you failed to stop being toxic for 10 games so your behavior score resets
lmao what a dumbass

>Won a bunch of games in a row
>My estimated MMR on opendota got lower

Attached: 1521114772796.png (562x606, 292K)

I didn't start with high behavior score. I've dropped to 5k before, when I got LPQ. I climbed back up all the way to 10k and stood there. It might be hard, but definetely not impossible.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: bs.png (244x28, 1K)

WERCOME TO THE INTERATIOAL

Attached: c034c0e237923103ce80dc7b746db781.jpg (412x360, 116K)

you seem to have missed all the interstitial posts confirming from multiple different people that once you get to low BS, you just get reported, it doesn't matter what you do.

They just report. It literally does not matter what you do. You're stuck with people who have mental problems and cannot acknowledge anything as their issue or lack of knowledge or misplay.

You cannot not get reported at F, period. I have been there the entire time it has existed as a letter and I have had a green behavior report one time in 500+ games.

"Secure your side if the jungle before taking that tower, it's no joke"

>all those expensive ass cars with new driver permit stickers
I hate chinkouver

dropping to 5k means your anecdote isn't worth anything

drop to F and climb back up. I dare you to drop your main account to F. Dare.

nah it's always been true it's just that at lower mmr you can overcome it some because the enemy team is still fucking bad, but it's just cancerous at 4-5k mmr when the other team is actually trying to play dota and you have 1-2 intentionally feeding clowns in 4 out of 5 games

i think a lot of retards are also coming back to the game because of dota+, the games are as bad as they were right after they added recalibration and medals for me

i was winning and climbing mmr very easily and now after 2 abandons i'm struggling to even break 50% winrate. the people i get matched with are so disgustingly awful that i can't help but get mad and flame which probably gets me reported more. i think valve has some flags for saying shit like "nigger" and "faggot" too.

im pretty sure i can get back to normal behavior score if i play normally for like a day or 2 and dont tilt or rage at anything

This, but unironically

>lose 4 games of low priority this morning because i have low behavior score so it's F squad vs people who accidentally abandoned a game
>win a game
>game coordinate goes down right as i'm winning
>game evaporates, still have 4 games remaining

why is dota dying guys lol why dont poeple want to play games that punish them for playing it????

btw you know how i got into low priority? I was reported in because i "fed" in a 1/9 kotl game where i had 400 last hits and 6k tower damage as well as buying 30 wards and having 20 assists

>There are still people that don't 5stack exclusively
KYS

Attached: bruno.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

>nah it's always been true it's just that at lower mmr you can overcome it some because the enemy team is still fucking bad

we aren't talking about mmr we're talking about behavior score. and you have it totally backwards

person with 4-5k and low behavior score: personality issues
person with 1-2k and low behavior score: literal mental health illnesses/learning disabilities/illiteracy/etc

the fact that you think its worse at higher mmr is fucking laughable and shows that, like everyone else, you're talking about a world you don't have the slighest idea about as if you're an authority.

get a life

i'm starting to think this is probably the only way to get out and maybe i should just pos5 for a group of low mmr people or something and keep them happy

i wonder if BS doesn't go up in a 5stack though?

its worse in higher mmr becaue it's harder to win against decent players who are trying to win when you have 4 retarded clowns in your team who are playing to lose, as opposed to playing against 5 retarded clowns with 4 retarded clowns on your team

Can someone please, for the love of God, tell me how to stop getting matched with Peruvians? It's literally every game now. I'm not even sure if English speakers actually play this game anymore.

>its not my fault other people are stupid

Not wrong, yet not quite true. There are times no one reports anyone, thats is WHEN YOU WIN. They cant both report and commend you, so make sure you earn those commends (and for the love of god don't beg for them).

You dont have to be a carebear, you dont have to appease thin-skinned special snowflakes, just do well enough that you don't get reported and its back to normal behavior score. Then you can get games where someone's smurf that hasn't played in 2 years will BM and intentionally feed anyways.

Attached: 1484431217424.png (1101x879, 369K)

Exclusively 5stack, used to have high 9.9k-10k behavior score when you could still see the actual number.

no, it's not. you have no experience playing at high mmr

everything is always better in dota when your team comprises players who can play. period.

at low mmr F behavior score you get this:

>invoker is on other side of the river mid because he doesn't know what creep aggro is
>there is a pudge walking up
>you can see this because you put a ward there for him
>you ping the pudge 5 times in a row
>Get back! Get Back!
>you ping the pudge 5 more times in a row
>Get back! Get back!
>invoker stands stationary and then dies to the pudge, buys back so that he can buy the tome of knowledge

"report venge no WARD no GANK" and then he will convince other people in the game to report you because you went 2/7/36 while buying 6700 gold of support items and saving your teammates with swap for 5 of your deaths.

dealing with someone capable is ALWAYS BETTER THAN DEALING WITH SOMEONE STUPID. ALWAYS.

With Peruvians or against Peruvians?

The former cant be helped, you need to just get into higher brackets where there are fewer of them. The latter, you would want, because they have a incredibly good chance of throwing even when ahead.

>impossible for literally anyone in F, D, C behavior score
5k should be around C or even lower.
>The behavior score shows as grades . Possible Grades are Normal, A+, A-, B+, B, C, D, E, F. While Normal being the highest and F being the lowest.
>dota2.gamepedia.com/Matchmaking#Behavior_Score

>drop to F and climb back up. I dare you to drop your main account to F. Dare.
I can't be bothered. Sorry.
Try spamming commends since now there's a pop up. It might help.

im 5k you absolute retard. stopped reading after your first sentence

of course you stopped reading where you couldn't tell it was an obvious typo because you have no attention span or ability to comprehend conversation

With and against Peruvians. I can't stop them. I just want to go one game without seeing XD JAJAJA in chat. Is that too much to ask?

>5k should be around C or even lower.

5k is normal behavior score buddyo. the letters refer to about 3k and below.

comparing 5k to 0 behavior score is making you look stupid. stop.

if you meant low mmr that's also wrong because i've played on low mmr smurfs and games at 1-2k were so fucking easy i could 1v9 on any hero regardless of behavior score or anything

And in the higher MMR, that invoker would have not only fed the pudge, but also bought out all the obs, destoyed them, fed courier, pings constantly, all while taunting in the enemy fountain while spamming >good game well played.

The amount of skill in intentionally pissing off your own teammates does increase with MMR. Unlike the latter, this DOES make winning the match impossible since you cant simply carry the shitter to victory nor can you capitalize on the enemy throwing away their victory; that troll will work his hardest to make it virtually impossible.

I sent Icefrog the gold relayed posts 15 days ago

Do you think he redd it?

>While Normal being the highest and F being the lowest.
???

>it's a psg delusion episode.

Don't be a bigot?

Attached: 1478667508993.jpg (1066x750, 294K)

lol the classic lie told on d2g from the beginning of time until the end of time

if you're talking about before 6.80 sure. after that, no. i'm sorry, the lie has just been told too many times here. you can't win dota games solo and you especially can't win dota games solo with your mid walking straight down the lane

its honestly lame to see people tell this lie over and over again, i could give my account to a 6k and you would lose games at 1.7k mmr on this acct

>And in the higher MMR, that invoker would have not only fed the pudge, but also bought out all the obs, destoyed them, fed courier, pings constantly, all while taunting in the enemy fountain while spamming >good game well played.

???? you think the low mmr invoker does not do this?

point being you have a 10% chance for your invoker to be that invoker and i have a 90% chance

thinking it is worse at high mmr is like rich people saying they have worse problems than poor people because they have money, it just doesnt make sense dude. it isn't reality.

game ruiners are at every mmr but you have not experience low mmr F behavior score or you would not be talking like this

we need a clean your room joke to go with it

>No content for months outside of a damage control frostivus to try and stop the player loss
>decided this was the perfect time to launch a subscription in your free to play game
>biweekly patches that are just one major patch stretched out over six months, some of them don't really change anything like yesterdays (did it really take two weeks to reduce the amount of gold given on death?)
>removing/heavily nerfing jungle, roaming and offlane roles

is there a reliable way to raise behavior score?
like is there any "behavior score boosting" service, like a MMR boosting service? i would seriously pay 100+ bucks to leave behavior score F

Attached: moonmommy.jpg (1000x647, 484K)

i bought plus for one month and it actually makes the game less fun.

please make me watch bars move and shit for 45 seconds after every game. please.

offlane is now completely impossible if you step up you die instantly

a bunch of heroes have been conceptually completely forgotten and do not work in the game anymore like magnus and dark seer

the reality is they don't care and the game will never again see significant development

i have only 4,5k party, and i recently easily stomped my way from 2k to 3k solo ranked and im not even good, like high 4k shitter at max
real 6k will not have any trouble winning at least 90% of games in fucking 1k

Attached: 1512619381287.png (1196x828, 602K)

Not all at once. Low MMR wont know the cliff spot where to teleport people with IO where they'll be trapped for eternity. Low MMR wont know that you can get the enemy team to destroy your courier and your team will be unable to buy a courier for a whole 40 min. There is a lot of knowledge, just as much if you want to learn how to get good, to trolling in Dota and in higher MMR you'll find much more adamant shitters rather than stupid ones who are just plain garbage.

The problem is that in lower MMR, there is too much ignorance to what is good and bad, and even to the point of reports. Reports are not a "downvote" you don't give it to people you don't like or who just personally frustrate you. That "stupid" invoker on your team in your example might be him trying to be good and not being malicious at all, hes just bad and you're matched with him. If you've been patient, if his opposing storm spirit ends up feeding later or losing the tower to him, you still can win.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU GAINED MMR IF YOU HAVE NORMAL BEHAVIOR SCORE.

WHY DO YOU ENDLESSLY GO AROUND IN CIRCLES, PURPOSEFULLY MISSING THE POINT?

6k player having a teammate feeding down mid in 1k would be better than him playing normally since he can now collect free comeback gold

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK what do i do guys helpppppppppp

Attached: BAN.png (368x248, 22K)

i think the best way to do so is to not say a word during the game and after it when you win just say "swap commends" and hope that nobody reported you

it's fake it doesn't mean anything

i have destroyed items 5 times in the past day and walked down mid, get the message every time and it doesnt mean anything

>they ban me

oh no! I'll just go play my smurf with normal behavior score that gets better games on its FIRST FUCKING GAME than my real account does after 5.5k games

are you retarded?
going safelane carry like jugg or tb or ck you can win games literally by stayin in lane, people just come in you ult them and they die then push the tower and repeat.
i'm 4.5 and it still sometimes happens

doesn't work like that at low bheavior score and then you are also reported by 4 for not going to all lanes and winning all fights for them

>be a sperg
>get mad that you're matched with other spergs
>wahh I wanna be matched with nice people even though I'm not nice and haven't earned it
Fuck off m8 you're like a nigger rapefugee

>no kirby hero

Attached: 1508112587234.jpg (684x966, 135K)

>i'm 4.5
why r u giving advice?

that's just the point

i'd been nice and haven't raged or fed once in 50+ games and was winning close to 60% despite behavior score matchmaking, meaning my real win rate was like 90% over those 50+ games

behavior score was still F. It doesn't go up, the system is broken, they don't care and the game will never have significant work done it ever again. ever. remember pudge arcana is now like 8 months late.

So im back to destroying items and going down mid. I don't care if they ban my account, this game is over. It's probably the best game that ever existed for comp play so it's so sad to see it die but they DON'T CARE and people like me CAN'T ESCAPE THE POOLS. people like me that SPENT MONEY and DIDN'T GIVE UP on this game. now giving up, and no more money.

You kids are just way to fucking anxious about getting reported. Half the time your teammates don't have reports and they're just copying the console output from another game they played a while ago..

>morphling

Not since 7.11, do you even play this hat-charging, subscription service?

>It doesn't go up, the system is broken
It doesn't go up because, like everyone else that rants about muh broken matchmaking, you kindly leave out the details where you get reported constantly for good reasons.

lmfao you dont get f behaviour score from one game, you belong there.

for the period of 50+ games in question i've regularly had behavior reports like 0 abandons, 6 reports and 13 commends. most of them resemble that. i had 1 abandon in the period

it stays at F and doesn't go up!

>you got reported 6 times!!

we've already covered this, you can't not get reported at F low mmr, period. it doesn't matter what you do

fact of the matter is it's a broken worthless system for a broken worthless game and you preach all high and mighty because you're on the other side.

dota exposed a sad reality about humanity to me, is that you will always feel like you did something better than anyone you just have an advantage over. you will always feel like you "earned" it. you didn't. i shouldn't be forced to suffer indefinitely from transgressions from four fucking years ago.

it's why they don't get my money for items anymore and why the game has lost 66% of its player base in a fucking year. the game fucking punishes you for playing it.

Whats your dotabuff
I can't find it when I search Patrick Swayzes Ghost

did they improve the match making? enemy team full of peruvians as it should be, my team english speakers. is dota actually finally improving? hold me Veeky Forums

you're crying too

im just gonna find a discord and perma5stack with people until i get out i guess. theres nothing of importance for you to look at on dotabuff

btw my mmr is 1.7k and i'm archon 5 now, my rank keeps going up, find another account like this. you can't. i told d2g 3 years ago that my account had special account flags and now it's provne, you cannot find another account with mismatched rank and medal.

i do not have a party rank it's not calibrated so that is not it.

heres the fuckin "red pill". Walking down mid feeding couriers and stuff i would get behaivor reports like 0/19/12. Now I get behavior reports like 0/12/12 frequently with PERFECT FUCKING BEHAVIOR AND SILENCE.

it's PRISON. it MAKES PEOPLE WORSE.

All it takes is one peruvian having a one brain cell to turn language to "English" and you're back to business as usual.

no it's not, it takes in consideration where you're playing from when it assembles the teams, so you get teamed with ppl that are geographicaly closer

I asked for the worst hero and one response was leshrac. and boy were you guys not kidding. Im getting better at him, and realizing his lightning skill is by far the best one early on and to skip the E entirely until late, late game- it doesnt do shit unless you want to rush towers and its terrible against players since youre so squishy.

As a new player, Ive started to not follow guides/builds. Most of them simply dont account for you being a new player. Like none of the guides ever tell you to buy armor to make a dps hero less squishy since the tanky players on your team are supposed to do that- but of course in pub play, you really need more well rounded characters. Maybe Im wrong? I know this wont work if I take this game seriously, but right now the meta just doesnt work for me.

Attached: Captursdasde.jpg (613x493, 47K)

leshrac pos 5 is not even badjust 414 and git gud

leshrac is nowhere near the worst hero there are fucking 30 worse heroes than him

How good is 7.11 d2g? I'm going to reinstall dota2 if pos6 cm/AA/lion is a viable pick again.

the level of delusion youre on man
no one is out to get you, valve isnt bullying you lmao, youre just a toxic faggot ingame who feeds and destroys items. how you think you deserve to be anywhere but where you are is hilarious
>ive gone 50 games without feeding or being a sperg
wow good job, now try not feeding at all
>my winrate is 60% despite behaviour matchmaking, meaning my real winrate was around 90%
what the fuck are you even talking about
the sad thing is i know this wont convince you of anything, because youve been here for years complaining about the same made up system you think youre caught in.