>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vaniIla-112-addons-download/
shagui.org/pfUl/

>Leveling Guide (fixed link)
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0

>Pre-BiS spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/htmlview?sle=true#

>Content Timeline
kronos-wow.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/timeline-yo.jpg

>WoD models + WoD tilesets for Vanilla
modcraft.superparanoid.de/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=11051&sid=5bef861d0c0a46bb9d0e8c7436e813ff
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Attached: 1520985955780.png (1440x900, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQbfjMCqokHK8mnOFpqsBzmnK8RH_X5XwYboyV7AF0bNNeiQAZSqxVOJ-nYL2Pee4V-sR408g1t3h7o/pub
shagu.org/pfUI/
strawpoll.me/15285755
strawpoll.me/15285757
itsalmo.st/#k3time
clips.twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trannies.

k3 bros ww@?
i'm rolling warrior

same but probably warlock because warriors are fucking garbage and i would need friends to get anything done which is something i dont have because
>PRIVATE SERVERXDDDD

so is kronos really going to be dead?

I was told to post this here.
docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQbfjMCqokHK8mnOFpqsBzmnK8RH_X5XwYboyV7AF0bNNeiQAZSqxVOJ-nYL2Pee4V-sR408g1t3h7o/pub

Attached: feralas.png (1600x900, 2.3M)

you got the pfUI url wrong, it's shagu.org/pfUI/

this OP was a shitpost

This is a big improvement. I don't agree with all the talents (however those totally work) but the explanations will go a long long way for anyone newer.
One thing to add for paladins - you say to use judgement of command on runners - which is fine, but after they get seal of justice, they can judge justice on mobs that flee and they won't run away. Minimal damage loss from not using crusader but you gain not having to worry about pulling too much shit or being annoyed.

Also unless I'm mistaken, that link to joana while not written technically in tbc was using the tbc pre-patch so it may reference a few quests that aren't in the game. I could be wrong and thinking of something else, it all runs together in my head at this point.

Some other ideas that aren't necessary but would be helpful as far as other guides or pastebins would be things like useful upgrades and where to get them for various classes. Like a list of easy to grab 2hs for warriors/shamans/paladins is always something that helps a ton, especially since some people avoid running dungeons or have bad luck getting groups (or won't tank/heal for whatever reason). There will be quests along the way, some that get skipped on accident, that will give some green weapons that make life easier. An example would be the shovel looking whatever mace from a goblin quest in STV that can be completed very early with luck or friends, and then you have a green that will last you awhile and be a huge upgrade on whatever you'd have (not counting whirlwind if warrior).
Some links to profession garbage would be helpful also.
Not saying you should do all this, btw, just brainstorming.
Thank you very much for doing this, user.

FAKKKKK UUUUUUU

Thank you for the feedback, I'll do the best I can.

BASED

FUCKING

/KROG/

Attached: WoW 2016-05-05 17-22-23-15.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

reminder to not let FF into a /krog/ guild, he scams and steals from guildies.

Attached: nothing personal kid.png (1460x853, 1.61M)

I remember Suhdude. Then you switched for a dwarf priest. Those were the days.

who wants to level with me? (spec boomkin)

Didn't want to be a tankcuck :x

Attached: WoW 2016-06-16 00-20-32-12.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

understandable. Eclipse was fun while it lasted.

Had tons of fun, not cancerous, try hard but not to the point where it becomes boring and tedious.

strawpoll.me/15285755
strawpoll.me/15285757

later i'll sell this information to a few marketing firms

>voted shaman / alliance

Attached: DUMB-FROG-POSTER.jpg (420x420, 38K)

mods please arrest this madman

>tranny cucks attempting to kill yet another thread
Haven’t you done enough

reminder: itsalmo.st/#k3time

>k3 hype was literally just a few shills
bros...

give it time, there was one link to this in the /wpsg/ thread and people usually skim threads. most people aren't aware of this yet.

oh no no no no

its not close enough to launch yet

Attached: trustus.png (1302x536, 170K)

the lh/felmyst faggots can't even stay in their own containment thread

if we weren't here you thread would already be 404'd you retarded kronos shill

daily reminder:

clips.twitch tv/JazzyPowerfulLlamaOneHand

Attached: 1504960694272.jpg (236x233, 11K)

revelation: both /krog/ and /wpsg/ regularly reach page 10

Nice attempt at defaming and deflating K3 hype. The real thread will be up a couple days before release and it’ll be booming.

Are people playing on the kronos server right now? I have one horde character and one alliance. What faction did everyone roll?

we are waiting for Ashbringer

Kronos 3 will be released on the 31st of this month. Fresh server. No chinese, no cash shop, no character auctions.

I hope we can roll horde, fuck alliance trannies.

When are we establishing guilds?

Attached: aliza_s_feet_10_by_giantessfan27-d8eqje6.jpg (1920x1442, 721K)

soon™

There's nothing stopping me from rolling Horde too, you know.

Attached: 1520289082171.jpg (498x450, 67K)

*coughs up blood*
the r-real thread will be dif-different
*dies*

Soonish. It's still early, and the closer to launch you set things up the less chance one of the chatroom clique sets out to false flag shitpost about things.
Speaking of, I would suggest booting cancer immediately. That will mean an ironfist at the very beginning. I don't mean cancer as in spamming nigger or obnoxious memes, that's pretty normal. I mean cancer as in people joining solely to stir shit, either in guild chat or discord. Especially with the lull in LH and trannies being bored of felmyst already, they won't be 100% sure they'll invest time into k3 and that means lots of potential false flag garbage.
I know that sounds like a goofy boogieman thing but watch and see, I'm just saying whoever ends up creating the guild should be on the lookout. Most if not all of them won't be able to hide it as deep down it's attention they want.
Names especially to watch out for would be Merove and Mocky, but obviously there are others.

it should be easy to identify the infiltrators and take the appropriate defensive countermeasures

Thank you for this! Are you going to give rotations to use while leveling? Also why do the talents stop at level 40? It would be nice if you could go all the way to 60 with them, so I don't make a mistake when I'm questing on a new server.

shitlord detected. these guys try to mock the use of guides, as if they've never referred to any informational resources in their entire history of gaming

>3 more weeks until the thing people care about
well this threads doomed to die over and over again until that actually happens.

Right now everyone is just funposting in the private general anyway

dont you mean three months ago?

>3 weeks
>14 days
look everybody it's aresbrutus posting from another timeline again

literally nobody cares trannies cant play horde properly

has anyone spoken to Indi and Automute and all those other jocksniffers yet about rolling on k3?

i suggest that you dont

We don't fucking care about them and we're playing Horde specifically so they can't ERP.

It isn't as if they don't already know and don't F3 for their names in these threads several times a day. Also like the other dude said, them going horde is very very very unlikely, and even if they did they wouldn't stick to it.
The (unironic) ERP is one of the reasons, but they also rely on holy paladins far more than they'd admit both in pve and organized pvp. The second reason is more understandable as healadins are pretty buff in vanilla but I don't mean to understate that they are literal degenerate faggots.
It's difficult for me to imagine something more lonely and pathetic than resorting to jacking off with other cyber-dude-friends while typing naughty booboo words to each other. Even normal gay people who routinely sit on black dicks aren't that fucking sad.

but if the erp masters roll alliance then we can camp them endlessly

yep

If we could just get a Horde guild named , I would be content.

No, you fucking idiot, you can't camp people who live off of neetbux. They would literally powerlevel to 60 and just slaughter lowbies because it gets their rocks off. They are abominations and shouldn't be played with under any circumstances, even if they are on the opposing faction. Their very existence lowers the fun of any game or server they touch. They are necrotic AIDS.

>If we could just get a Horde guild named

>you can't camp people who live off of neetbux
I've done it before. I'll do it again. Indi is shit at pvp.

Fuck off with this. is so much better.

I like the utility/support of paladins and shamans but i'm bored of healing at endgame.
What other class would let me "support"? Besides druids because I'm straight.

Support is just another word for healer. If you're tired of healing, you're actually tired of supporting, and you want to be in the limelight for once. Try taking up warrior, since that will make you the center of attention, not just from other players but from mobs as well.

this
only problem with warrior is that its fuckign garbage unless you have a bunch of dumb fucking items.
wanna do pvp ever? spend money
wanna do anything? spend money
absolute neet class because only way you can get money is to have friends for dungeons or you're not in arms spec so you can actually farm solo

Not neet, unfortunately. And don't need to be in the "limelight", whatever that means. I feel like I'm being memed.
Anyhow, I can try warrior out. Tanking would be fun, but like one of you said I really wouldn't have time to dedicate to farming gold constantly.
Thank you.

>"limelight"
>whatever that means
>I feel like I'm being memed.
How old are you?

Attached: flags.gif (540x325, 948K)

Your post makes you sound like a dude that uses terms like "tankbull" and "healcuck" unironically.

Thanks for the compliment, but I'm a woman that uses "meatshield" and "cuntcaster" instead.

>automute

oh no please dont tell me that dudes still a thing 2 goddamn years later

Attached: 1357967676094.jpg (645x613, 54K)

I'm on skype with him right now, he's rolling on k3

which side?

I'll give you three guesses
alliance

14 days 1 hours 27 minutes 46 seconds 167 microseconds

don't worry earwen, indi and glurf are there too.

Unfortunately he wasn't cucked to death yet. But it's coming.

What are YOU rolling ok K3 user?

I want to try druid, but they're only good for healing endgame. That's why so many greykillers are feral druids, that's the only thing they're capable of killing at 60.

Shaman.

discord when?

too soon like some other user said
we can make it like one week out or else trannies will stir up shit.

>unironically telling people to give up riposte for shitty meme talents
kys

Hey guys, Shamans here. I'm ready to come back to fuck you ally cucks in the ass.

>combat cuck
lmao

Let's put it this way.
Do you want to kill monsters slightly faster or do you want to not get your ass handed to yourself in every pvp encounter where you dont initiate combat?

Levelling without improved Sprint is suicide.

not the dude who wrote the doc but i feel like on a packed pvp server, not taking pvp talents is suicide and just ends up frustrating as fuck.
It's all up to personal choice, not a big deal.

I think leveling is easy no matter what and avoiding corpse runs and/or making people leave you alone is worth the trade-off by far.
The opposite argument would be that you're going to get zerged anyhow at times so why bother, so again it's all up to personal preference and hardly worth arguing about unless you're autistic.

who?

A nobody on a shit server.

>dank nubz think we will roll horde instead of rolling alliance with the same clique we always roll with that control the threads to beg for scraps of loot

Attached: 1490136749114.png (710x531, 47K)