/palg/ - Paladins General

FBI edition

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if

>Patch notes (OB67.5)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?72875

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Reveal Trailer (Add champ name here):
(add link here)

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Attached: j0vd7kkw2vl01.jpg (1200x796, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

68.media.tumblr.com/decf48d09a511c98415b9bf750993b8e/tumblr_p5p43dsogU1tb5g6zo1_1280.jpg
twitter.com/PaladinsGame/status/974748064765313029
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*hooks user below me*

preemptively telling smitefags to kill themselves and make their own general

frontline nerf post when

Maeve in the OP!

Attached: Day 372 - Skye has finally decided to check if Maeve is a boy.png (245x349, 152K)

full picture?

??
But this crop already shows Maeve?

Is on Spalshbrush's tumblr.
68.media.tumblr.com/decf48d09a511c98415b9bf750993b8e/tumblr_p5p43dsogU1tb5g6zo1_1280.jpg

Attached: Angery.png (487x468, 324K)

man shoulders

Thanks user.

Apparently I can't. Such is life

maeve is a cute boy

Poor Maeve ;_;.
Delicious Cassie and Lian though.

remove maeveshitters

now I want art of Skye trying to seduce Maeve with the latter blushing and getting really flustered, with Skye being completely unaware Maeve is a girl

Cute, but why does the cat have the towel?

I thought this idiot only did futa? This is great

For drying off, silly.

Attached: OwO what's this.jpg (468x456, 86K)

Cuz shes embarassed by the big boobies and usually in these hot spring resorts, you wear a towel while inside the water too

No lol, he has a lot of regular stuff

splashbrush takes requests from this drawthread quite often

She has no boobies.
Everyone else has boobies.
Like if you cry everytime.

>ying is better than maeve
No reason not to bully maeve and maeveposters now. Fuck you, maeveposters

Smite players are LITERALLY on suicide watch

Attached: Suicide myself.png (444x251, 109K)

sadest storee ever told

Attached: Inequality amongst champions.jpg (1280x807, 230K)

I see

Attached: 1509208712128.gif (735x920, 169K)

What did he mean by this?

I meant that maeve is shit. Pretty simple stuff to comprehend unless you're a braindead maeveposter

no bullying maeve friends

>I don't like Maeve and friends

Attached: 1498474379805.png (2311x2400, 33K)

>no Ash
this angers me on an instinctual level

This is my wife. say something nice about her

Attached: paladins__maeve_by_splashbrush-dc0a4tb.jpg (1481x1900, 1001K)

Reminder not to support the new cosmetic changes even if you don't give a shit about cosmetics because:
>voice pack limitations do nothing for optimization, indicating that these changes are literally just to copy Smite where they shit out skins and recolors that aren't that great
>they will continue the trend of just copying Smite, which is half as popular and 10x more stagnant and repetitive than Paladins
>voice pack excuse they had about immersion is nonsensical because you will still be able to use default champ or basic voice pack with any skin

>the excuse about the mix-matching limiting skin potential is bullshit since there's already model-altering skins and there has been a skin before that just unequipped all other skins and only let you use it in a set

>like with cards unbound, devs are using the excuse about new players not understanding things as if anyone who plays video games has a sub-50 IQ
>real issue is the outdated tutorials and lack of in-game guides, but devs will keep dumbing down the game if you let them
>they will use this excuse for everything since people will listen anyway

>reverting the changes to the cosmetic system will be near-impos

Bitch all over plebbit, the forums, here, the Discord. Don't let them get away with another stupid change that will ultimately snowball into esomething even worse.

Attached: 1490632972135.jpg (512x512, 24K)

Go full healslut, my dear user

How would the other girls react to Ash's penis?

War Machine rusts in water.

Wait, maybe they're looking at exactly that

Seeing as most of them have penises they probably wouldn't react much

seems like lian doesn't approve of dicklets

no

Apparently the UI complaint was intended on their end, because it's difficult for them to design and manage so many pages. Even though the Store page is entirely obsolete and they could just cut it down purely to the Loot Chest page, with everything else buyable on the Champion like how it pretty much already works. They're just really lazy because they don't want to have to rework or recode anything they might have to so that it actually works better (the store itself always works so much worse than any other menu too) but tossing out shit they've already made is somehow the answer.

>Lian
hmpf... it's not like I want to do it... baka
>Evie
wtf two dicks?
>Skye
gotta get out before I get knocked up again
>Maeve
WOT ZE FOK
>Cassie
what is that big mushroom?
>Willo
don't have a vagina lmao just chillin

good start so far

Attached: 1501957557738.png (686x600, 228K)

That's why Hi-Rez will never be a big deal. Always copying games but then never putting in the effort to make it great.

Maeve belongs to the people.

that's a cute goose (haha), mind if i save it?

This is what I always thought of them when some friends introduced me to Smite (didn't play it much and went back to dota), but I feel like with Paladins they're genuinely trying to do something above mediocrity, it's just really hard for them

Either that or the execs keep telling them to just half-ass their ideas for the sake of making the game a cash cow until it dies. I'm sure they've got actually passionate devs there like Holt was.

Well if they want to turn it into a cash cow then they better get to making a pirates/imperial navy skin for everybody so I can justifiably blow my paycheck on this fucking game

No she belongs to me

>2
Smite only has a handful of skins for the gods with a specific theme, so there's only a chance you'll get like 1/4 of the roster having a pirate skin at most.

all cat women are queens

maeve likes girls

should I be getting outhealed by Seris on Mal'damba

if she meows, she's a thot

That's why I think it would be smart if they focused on making full themes (i.e. thematic skins for every champion, announcer, loading screen, etc.), and not just 3-4 thematic skins. But as we already discussed, they tend to half-ass everything

. . . and SMITE-style skins soon!

Attached: DMBdnkM.png (1772x1652, 2.41M)

no

Not him but how do I git gud with slower arcing shots like Makoa and Pip?
I'm trying to become a better 'rock' for my team but all my favorite essential (read: not shitscan stick n move fags like Viktor) champs get a bit hard to use when I'm under fire

that looks awful even if it's a sexy maid outfit smite has some coo skins but they're totally lying about not being able to do it in paladins with the current system.

yass queen slay

Seris can group heal on a ~2 sec timer with the right cards and her group heal can heal allies further apart than damba, so it is a lot easier to get high healing

Maeve likes anyone for money.

woah, smite looks like THAT?

So now that I've tried Seris and realized the girls get played for reasons other than their looks, who's another fun waifu to dominate with?
Also, anyone else love Seris almost strictly because she's Forsaken/Undercity incarnate?
>goth chains and dark robes
>BEAM OF SOUUUULS heal
>qt like Sylvanas

Attached: undead_priest_by_noir_snow-d9bs8q5.jpg (1185x674, 77K)

I don't consider myself a bad Mal'damba but I fight against Serises with ~250k healing when I have ~150k, and we both have the same number of tanks.

Maybe I'm just a bad damba, I don't know.

We don't talk about blizzshit in these threads.

maeve: not!france
viktor: not!russia
kanuupi: not!scandinavia
zhin: not!china
fernando: not!spain

where are the rest from?

What the fuck are you even talking about?

*distant train noises*

Gourd and snek both have like, double the cooldown (at least) of Seris's heal ray, cards considered. Higher frequency + people not dodging your healing = higher heal output.
Because whenever I damba niggas never stay in the gourd.

Barik's clearly the old 'Scottish warrior' dwarf archetype, but dorfs live in mountains so who knows where he's supposed to be from

Reminder that Seris can double as a tank with the right load out.

maeve is from america and does a bad french accent to hide his identity

no maeve is french

>Who's a fun girl character other than Seris?
>Seris reminds me of WoW
Not that complicated

i want maeve to be my gf

To late she's my girl friend

Pip only needs to arc at super long range. The rest seems about as fast as mid range cassie. Make tiny up/down adjustments with each shot til you get direct hits.

Attached: pip_flanders.jpg (970x823, 92K)

>Pip keeps trying to flank
>dies
>spams we need to group up
>I wait to group up while he and the rest of the team is respawning
>Pip respawns first
>runs past me
>jumps on point
>dies
>spams we need to group up

>no vagina
that's not what futa is you dickhead.

who's another fun waifu to dominate with?
ignore this homo erectus . Lian is a bitch to flank because of her ult and the easy auto aim attacks, Cassie is similar but she can fuck shit up with ability combos.

Noted, thanks. I'm trying to avoid playing any braindead characters until I git gud with the ones that require some level of skill (no offense Viktor/Tyra/Vivian/etc mains)

Or you can get good at the basics and transition into things that require more from the player

To be fair I'm not bad with hitscanners, I'm just trying to avoid falling into a habit
Happened to me in Bf1, Helreigel is a helluva drug.

You know, with the removal of bits and pieces of skins we'll be seeing less bald champions probably.

I can accept full skin reworks, as long as the weapons and voice packs can be selected individually.

weapons will be the only things selected individually i think. won't surprise me if they restrict that too though

>voice packs can be selected individually.
oh sweetie

>was sort of upset over voice pack removal
>you still have the option of using the champ default

I'm okay then, I guess, as long as I can spam Evie's default voice.

At this point I really don't care about cosmetics. You can say "BUT THEY MIGHT DUMB DOWN THE GAMEPLAY NEXT", but they've just undone a bunch of shitty gameplay aspects, so it's fine.

>voice packs can be selected individually
um excuse me sweetie but if we did that then people with dutchman makoa could use the plushy voicepack or vice versa and that's just too confusing for the playerbase

>We don't want to create confusing, theme-breaking situations like this: If a champion has both a robotic skin and a demonic skin, equipping the demonic voice pack on the robotic skin breaks the overall theme and could be confusing to other players in the match. Players that are playing with skins in the game are essentially advertising our content to other players. We want those to be presented in the best light possible.
It's confusing and might make our skins look bad

inb4 they merge weapons with the body and whales get fucked again

I'm sure they'll drop weapon swapping too, can't have normal torvald with a purple blob arm that wouldn't look good ;).

you can select between default character pack, or the vp for your currently equipped skin

Guys, Hi-Rez has been improving the game for a good while now. Paladins is on it's way to become a fully polished, stream lined hero shooter, even with a mobile version coming soon that has some great optics. The game is expanding and cutting away all that it doesnt need. Are we really gonna have a big discussion about voice packs? Voice packs have no meaning whatsoever for this game. In fact, it might hold the "Immersion" as they say it back. Which makes sense. Look at all the big, "Professional" games out there. Almost none of them has this voice feature. Why do you think that is? Because it doesn't look professional. It breaks the purpose of your skins. Now that Paladins is on the rise, it has to continuously ask itself "What features need to come and what need to go?".

So far they have been doing a good job. Making a deal with Tencent, now we got the Chinese market who seem to like us. They removed card unbounds Then they updated the textures, now the game looks so much better on higher end machines. The mobile market will help promote Paladins even further since there aren't many good MOBAs on the phone. They compensated us with so much gold and VIP points. Lately Hi-Rez have been at their best. I'm stunned to see so much drama over an unnecessary feature.

And no, this is not an opinion. It's a fact. For this game to thrive, this feature is better removed. Look at the competition again, they don't use it either. Because let's be honest, it's silly. Poor game-design. The game needs more content, polish but also be simplified. At the end of the day, we need to focus on the bigger picture: Making Paladins a great game that can keep up with the likes of TF2 and Overwatch. In order to get there, decisions like these may be made more often.

>hi-rez shills will defend the use of default monotone faggot voice pack in paladins or shite if that also exists there
>hi-rez shills will defend its very existence instead of having the character's fucking actual voice be the default voice pack
I legitimately don't think anyone would defend it though.

Attached: blow me.png (349x339, 33K)

They're removing a nugget of fun, you cockgoblin.
I like my nuggets of fun that aren't directly related to gameplay.

>guys they've been improving the game
>yeah man unbound happened but they removed it
choking. i know it's a honorary ribbit post but jesus we have this fucks defending every retarded decision

Who's a fun girl character? I ranked up all the dudes I like so now I wanna try something different
Its an Asbergers thing, I was always stuck being the Pink Ranger and shit when I was a kid playing Power Rangers with my friends so now I try to avoid being girls in games

talus

twitter.com/PaladinsGame/status/974748064765313029
check out this sick fanart