March 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0228yghbf/
>Forbidden pages
>Proof of hero
>Yggradasil Seed

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Attached: Euryale x Asterios.png (3000x1569, 3.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=juh__maFGhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Two new Servant CMs today, after Hakuno's anime. Are you EXCITED?

Cake thread!

Attached: 67024208_p0.png (950x1100, 1.14M)

Only one that could be interesting would be Orion? because he doesn't have an animation so they would need to do a new one for him.

>today
Tomorrow, doofus.

So do you think Anastasia will be finished off in the first lostbelt, or will she continue for a few? She seems pretty invoved if she is the one who froze Chaldea, so just one would be weird.

Grandmawife

Attached: DYaU1LRUQAARaab.jpg (1000x1416, 213K)

Remember Lev, the guy who bombed Chaldea and killed Olga?

Is France the strongest TM waifu nation?
>Marie
>Jeanne
>Martha
>Ciel

For this week, no. It'll be the Tawawa and Valkyrie, Servants I already have seen. Next week, though, we'll get 2 NEW Servants. That'll be worth getting hyped up for.

Yeah his role was amazing as a faggot who got killed by Altera in Septem

Attached: 1520548242962.png (600x450, 688K)

How have your rolls been? got Nero np2 with a single ticket and then authentic Old Man with a 10 roll so honestly better than expected.

Attached: 1514537395800.png (1261x1746, 2.28M)

Anastasia will get her shit kicked in but then it'll turn out Chaldea's still frozen or some shit, and it'll be revealed the Crypters have a ~mysterious backer~ who's the one actually destroying the future. This mysterious person will be revealed around the 5th Lostbelt and will either be a Beast or a Grand in disguise. Possibly both.

seiba?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-16-20-11-39.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

WAGA OU

He stuck around for a bit, and reappeared in Solomon. He also wasn't featured in the OP or made out to be particularly important. Like 15 seconds of the OP is dedicated to the freezing aspect. Though it could just be that it wasn't actually her but someone else's power.

>>Marie
Austrian. As French as Wolfgang.
>>Martha
Judean. More Roman than French, really. France didn't even exist as a concept back when she was alive.

They sit with all the French servants, they're French enough for me.

It's weird that we're starting with the Anastasia singularity since the attack came from there and characters like Kirei and notTamamo also come from there. Maybe we'll actually get our ass kicked and we'll have to come later or something.

Attached: abby_think.png (106x124, 27K)

Racist.

Nobu a CUTE.

Attached: CZFMr2dVIAAoe_b.png (1064x628, 939K)

What are you talking about? The world is not being frozen, it's being deleted. Anastasia just used some ice magic on Chaldeas. She never froze the entire Earth, obviously.

What is your honest opinion on this director?

Attached: 1508510305429.jpg (2509x3542, 392K)

>Judean. More Roman than French, really. France didn't even exist as a concept back when she was alive.
Yet she is a national saint there and it's mostly the only country to worship her to this extend.
Marie was naturalised when she married. She litteraly stripped from everything that made her austrian.

Would cum inside and take responsibility.

>Maybe we'll actually get our ass kicked and we'll have to come later or something
I-I would like this desu.

Who is this? some Last Encore original or something?

Lavi when?

Attached: 1512618684400.png (1200x1125, 453K)

Are the new lostbelt chapters going to include new Gaijins?

Attached: B50A3570-8080-4F0D-B60C-1A2A646E6B6E.jpg (2000x1000, 221K)

Losing? In my self-insert mobage?

Attached: 1521210804712.jpg (169x194, 17K)

Wasted potential.

Attached: hat assassin.png (1170x658, 1.1M)

daddy issues: the character

Of course, user.

Attached: 1512703697912.jpg (950x650, 144K)

She ugly.

Nani the fuck with that arm.

BAN
KAI

Attached: LvW49sp.jpg (836x1200, 230K)

>tfw Medb is confirmed above GRAND CASTER tier
JUST
What now, Jetkek?

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-194358.png (1280x720, 670K)

I mean you already lost in the prologue of part 2

>or made out to be particularly important
Nigga, without Flauros, the plan would have been a failure because he gets the ball rolling. He was REALLY FUCKING IMPORTANT among pillar demons.

>can create her own army of servants without a RM

Attached: 1521212282976.png (1280x720, 1M)

Spɹ∀MʞƆ∀q Iq∀ SI IΛ∀˥

Are you a NA secondary? Shitera can't do anything right.

Not to mention Solomon himself says he wouldnt try to pull off the feat of pushing 28 demon pillars into the clan calatin mainframe and summoning it.

Medb = Above GRAND level confirmed.

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-194415.png (1280x720, 873K)

How mad will people be if Illya gets with Kid Gil at the end of Prisma Illya?

>as swift and strong as servants
>mow them down by the dozen beforehand and straight up say they're not as good as the real deal as a big part of the plotline

I'm going to assume this is just Scathach making herself feel better about them.

She's an annoying bitch, but I hope she at least got fucked once by her dear Lev before he caught demons AIDs.

Why didn't Iksander think of banging his troops and making servant-tier blood golems out of their semen?

>Not to mention Solomon himself says he wouldnt try to pull off the feat of pushing 28 demon pillars into the clan calatin mainframe and summoning it.
No, he'd just summon all 72 at once in his own personal Reality Marble where they regenerate infinitely.

>she is a national saint there
Source?
>it's mostly the only country to worship her to this extend
Only in the south as far as I know, but I'm not French.

"No matter who Saber is, she's here right now and she's warm."

Or they are low servant level that with higher numbers can cause trouble to better servants. You know, like Medb herself says.

Solomon didn't dare to try because he's not a crazy bitch, he was a lazy fuck.

It's just facing the palm away from you

>DUDE
>Thinking
Choose only 1 user.

That's a far cry from Scat hyping them up as being a genuine threat, which they never were to the party or any genuine Servant up to that point.

Roman and Medb would have the cutest pinkest babies.

Attached: 6074902459fb2d1229910.png (566x801, 325K)

Read the screenshot retard.

It's so lewd I want to vomit

Attached: 65467345_p0.jpg (500x800, 214K)

Is your favorite in FGO yet, user?

Attached: 1515357619265.png (506x500, 168K)

Well, it's ic for him to have no self-esteem.

This artstyle is so disgusting.

Read America.

It's like they are trying to shill Medb as a 'threat' only for her to get BTFO easily.

Fits perfectly with Sakura

*blocks your bankai*

Attached: DYYRu6JUQAAtzP2.jpg (1200x560, 98K)

>anti-Scathach poster hasn't read America even though it's translated for EOPs now
kek

>i know better than canon
>what is plot armour
Typical jetkek brainlet.

>to get BTFO easily.
>(You) need team Edison and their army of robots plus a bunch of other servants to win

We did retard. What about it? None of that shit is very impressive, specially when she needed a Grail Goetia tossed around as a pity-trophy.

>mfw no wu

Excellent OP image, friends!

Attached: FGO Asterios is excited.png (600x424, 146K)

>8
I can't red Jap

>we need a team full of cannon fodder to deal with cannon fodder

It's not as if Medb had this power, she was just another shitty Servant who got her hands on one of Goetia's grails.

>pity trophy
Nope. Try again next thread.

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-012124.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

>no Illya
It's shit

holy shit go away with the fucking jojo references

Is there any reason why I shouldn't LB Lily CE?

>taking out of context a poorly translated quote
>know better than canon
It's like you're retarded.

If you're using an Arts team with a single damage and don't have a Black Grail, and you know it's gonna be a long fight, it can be useful, I guess.

>Geronimo
Ok you are retarded

I did. At no point are the Celtic soldiers a genuine threat to any Servant. Even when Billy and Robin are supposedly being threatened to them, they go down with one arrow or one bullet.

The grail only allowed her to create them indefinitely. The powerlevel of them themselves was not boosted by the grail.

>medb gets grail
>wishes for Cu to be a king as wicked as her
>cu alter summoned
>cu gives the grail back to medb
>she uses its power to create an infinite army and stuff demon pillars into her clan calatin spell

Yes, pity trophy. She's just a useful pawn. Only time the plan went off the rails officially was with the Lion-King.

I'd rather trust Geronimo than your headcanon

>solomon never dared try 27 at once
>because he could already summon 72 easily

Why don't any shows titled Fate/whatever have as good OPs even though they have better studios working on them? It's not even a very high bar.

youtube.com/watch?v=juh__maFGhM

>out of context
Nope, the context was there. Scat explicitly said they were as strong and fast as servants. No further context needed. It wasnt qualified by anything else. We both know you havent read it, but you could at least pretend.

Do you remember when Medb was only used for slut jokes and not for retarded powerlevel discussions?

sure you do medb faggot

>NR is the "THE HEART" memelord

They are explicitly said to be a threat due to their numbers. Infinitely respawning makes them impossible to beat.

>later said the soldiers were jobbers and only worked well in groups
ummm

But user! Bright Burning Shout has Nero! You like Nero, right?

Muh Brave Shine!

Aizen = Lolicon Gudao
Gin = Ilya
Blind Niggerman = Kuroe

Yes, but that's not the threat Scathach's talking about. The threat they pose in the entirety of the story beforehand is that even if they're fodder for real Servants, they can revive infinitely, so bashing away at them does nothing. Now Scathach is saying that actually, they're as strong and as fast as Servants, despite the fact that Mashu, Nightingale with Rama in a bag, and Geronimo beat dozens of them easily.

The Grail BOOSTS everyone power, you moron. It speeds up and buffs. Allows you to "purchase" things as Goetia puts it in Mashu's dream. You're also completely misunderstanding the context which I don't blame you because of SEAmonkey translations.

The point was that they were going to have more than one or 4 demon pillars at once which wasn't the routine. When Roman was speaking of "Solomon"; he meant the enemy, not himself. He hasn't dropped twenty-eight demon gods on them to deal with. You know what he did already with his Ars Paulina bullshit. And the pillar demons were all absorbed within his fucking bloodline and descendants, that's exactly why this shit happened in the first place.

Medb, if you didnt realise, was fucking around. Even Cu said that she's capable when she actually bothers to try. As confurmed by Geronimo, you have to possess a high level if greatness above other servants to be awarded a grail. Why do you think Goetia chose her, brainlet?
>hurr she isnt capable at all
She knew the exact range of Rama's NP after barely seeing it in action, had calculated the strengths of every faction involved and applied just enough effort to win. Arjuna renegading and plot armour were not things she could calculate, and so, like in her war with Ulster, she lost did to circumstances outside of her control. By this point, she had made by far the most use of it, which is why Mashu complains about even though they won, they sacrificed too many to get there. But your headcannon says she must be the worst of the bunch, so I'm sure you're right.

Guess, Geronimo was /ourguy/ all along

Attached: IMG_3046.png (1136x640, 1.43M)