hsreplay.net (Buy premium for us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

Previous: >>

Attached: DVFoJtvUQAAtlbb.jpg (900x1200, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Artifact/comments/84vv9b/valve_thank_you_for_charging_money_for_your_game/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy shit kibler looks like that? lmfao, what happened? dragon priest is now complete shit?

Daily reminder hsg is an aggro general.

control cucks can go back to plebbit or hearthpwn if you feel curious.

all that nostril polish takes effect on you eventually

I thought this was a combo general?

god, natalie is so perfect

It’s weird. She’s not aging like milk but Kibler is. How did this gender aging reversal happen?

lots of coke

Makes sense

it's just a bad picture of kibler. stop bullying him guuys

yo Kibler how much coke can you buy with streamer money?

I know Hearthstone babbies would never notice, but Kibler actually wears a good amount of make-up.

>soyboy nu-males
the only one I can excuse is Nat because bitches have been doing that for a long time

Attached: thjya6.png (644x800, 13K)

savjz can't help it. he's finnish, which is basically swedish

>tempostorm.com

Been doing what exactly?

Having low testosterone, duh

Bitches have been doing having low testosterone?

Are you alright?

Shut the fuck up feminist scum, go emasculate yourself on soy products and enjoy your decreased libido

Do not coin dirty rat

Attached: Hearthstone Screenshot 03-16-18 21.36.19.png (1097x758, 1.33M)

I don't really like their zoo deck

Attached: zoo.png (367x520, 228K)

Dude Paladin?

Could you post your decklist? Are you having any luck with it?

Why not?

It's going really well yeah. I can't take my homebrew hunter above rank 5 so I'm netdecking scum now.

Attached: sweet.png (220x632, 233K)

I like darkshire councilmen in mine, and I think flappy birds are better than apothecary. I run direwolves and flame elementals too. I guess mine is less demon oriented.

>dinosize
patrician tech desu

Thanks! Your list looks quite exotic though.. haven't seen a Dude Paladin using Leeroy or Dinosize before.. were they your own additions?

I've fucked around with it a bit yeah

>best deck in the game atm
> Are you having any luck with it?
ME UHHGGGH ME LIKE PLAY GREEN GLOWY CARDS

Attached: 1507437996031.png (645x729, 91K)

how the fuck can i complete the run with priest

only class that i'm missing damn

Attached: Hearthstone Screenshot 03-16-18 23.52.11.png (1041x414, 342K)

Priest was the biggest pain in the ass for me too. I think I finally beat it with a heavy C'thun deck and a good bit of luck.

just highroll a perfect pre-nerf razakus deck like i did on my first run, lol

I did it with rez priest and horn of cenarius lmaoooo.

>Win conditions: This reminds me of the old days when Priest was at the bottom of every tier list. You’re going to need to build a weird midgame-y deck that makes use of your hero power to hold onto the board because you don’t have any burst, and your big minions aren’t too good as finishers. Cult of C’thun and Dragon Priest are the best packages, with Elementals in third place due to the ability to spiral out of control with Lyra. Pick the deathrattle packs when they have good cards, but Totem of the Dead actually doesn’t help you win because the deathrattles themselves are usually mediocre at best when triggered twice (see Spiritspeaker Azun). Sometimes you’ll find some good utility cards (like Kabal Songstealer), so keep your eyes open for those. Shadowreaper Anduin is pretty mediocre in this mode except when you have Justicar’s Ring: then it’s decent. When I said Warrior is going to be weak to Azari, it doesn’t even compare to how weak Priest is against Azari.
>Tier 1 Passives: Captured Flag, Scepter of Summoning
>Tier 2 Passives: Justicar’s Ring, Glyph of Warding, Crystal Gem, Battle Totem, Cloak of Invisibility, Small Backpacks
>Tier 3 Passives: Potion of Vitality, Khadgar’s Scrying Orb, Robe of the Magi, Mysterious Tome, Totem of the Dead

Attached: priest3clear.jpg (1526x899, 435K)

the mage legendary hearthstone needs

Attached: madmage.png (400x569, 358K)

Artifact!

Attached: dotofact.png (800x566, 193K)

>Totem of the Dead doesn't help you
Unless you have Wax Rager, but then again he's a win condition all by himself.

I wish this was real. Would have been fun to see everyone lose their shits.

how big of a disaster will this be? I'm predicting a day 1 meta card being hyperinflated in price and instant action from valve setting price limits

We really need a way to combat all this bullshit

Attached: de056283.png (400x543, 337K)

>Best deck in the game
>Playing green glowing cards
But user, he's playing dude paladin, not control warlock

nice

Attached: runes.jpg (1920x1080, 401K)

cheers, thanks for the tips

well?

Attached: Hearthstone Screenshot 03-16-18 18.30.50.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

>this is what aggrolets actually tell themselves to feel better about their brainless decks

Probably the deerman

>It's a superiority complex control warlock episode

Attached: IMG_20180316_233507.jpg (641x281, 26K)

they confirmed no trading lul

Attached: BB18x2.png (584x586, 342K)

I’m all about that face bout that face no trading

Based
reddit.com/r/Artifact/comments/84vv9b/valve_thank_you_for_charging_money_for_your_game/

>Me is smart me can cuont to 4 with Defle

Attached: 1519504116139.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Attached: WM.png (400x543, 363K)

Jesus fucking Christ
>thanks for charging me money or your game I have to buy packs to play
Is there a bigger faggot out there? I think not

EZ Kun

That would be a good card but since you can't really follow up with a Crackling Razormaw or dierwolf, it's not that good. Sure, having a guaranteed 1/2 on turn 1 is good, but I don't think it's good enough in a odds-only deck.
Still like the idea tho.

He used the word "entitled", he's obviously a shill.

I find it a little ironic that dota 2 is free to play but that card game based around it you have to pay to play and world of warcraft is pay to play but the card game based around it is free to play.

What the other guy said. Cool idea, but in the end isn't that useful.

We posting card ideas?

Attached: 7c0e5aeb.png (400x543, 323K)

>As usual, whenever some refined aggro gentlemen are having a civilized discussion about the game, the controlcuck shows up to flaunt his idiocy and contribute nothing to the discussion
Like clockwork

Attached: 149094072315.png (662x717, 117K)

I used to think Warlock was one of the harder dungeon run classes, and thought I got really lucky putting the sword of Quel'Delar together the first time around. That was until I put this deck together with C'thun package offered every single pick.

Attached: Hearthstone Screenshot 03-16-18 18.49.21.png (1560x996, 1.5M)

Warlock was pretty easy for me. Manage to get Malganis+clock of invisibility. Pic related was probably my easiest though.

Attached: Hearthstone Screenshot 12-14-17 13.53.34.png (1680x1050, 1.83M)

Proofs? Because I'm pretty sure one of their sticking points was that this is a TCG not CCG which means obviously trading on steam market

Would be good in quest hunter, kinda underwhelming otherwise for an epic.

Double captured flag quest warlock is pretty broken

Attached: A10AD756-46B4-4D32-8B4C-F1BC50AC49EA.jpg (2048x1536, 3.06M)

Reminds me a bit of my big hunter dungeon run featuring horn of cenarius. Still can't believe I had lethal on the darkness turn 5.

Honestly, the card effect is almost a negative rather than a positive. They play something like a Kirin Tor Mage. They get a bonus effect, kill your 5 mana for a 3 mana. Or you can just put down 2 dmg card and effectively have it be charge against the card. The stealth doesn't help it since if they put down a card it brakes stealth. So you can rather just play strangle thorn tiger.

>kinda underwhelming otherwise for an epic.
This is hunter we're talking about, so having underwhelming epics is basically law.

My dungeon run was my funniest one. Had ring of trueheart. My whole deck was mainly aggro stuff, but I had double DK for the late game, and because of trueheart ring it BaB only costed 1-mana. So I would beat them down in early game, and just out value them in the late game.

card reveals when

Never
Team5 are inept

26th

Reinstalled, haven't played since Karazhan, got 6000 dust - what's essential cards from the newest expansions for Rogue and Priest?

Its hilarious how btfo he gets even by redditors
And they're the ones who defended dota plus

Uninstall
This game is trash and this is the best advice you’ll ever get

This. Only reason I haven't quit HS is because I don't want to grind for another collection in a different tcg.

whoever is behind posting this image every thread, I respect you

so you did change the text huh

Attached: bottombitch.png (500x522, 477K)

It's a shame that hearthstone doesn't have something like "Negate special summon".

Took me 4 years of playing to finally unwrap the LEGEND himself

Attached: Hearthstone Screenshot 03-16-18 16.27.53.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

>entitlement mentality

8/10 good bait post

And four years too late
>go back and watch vanilla fight night episodes
>pagel was pretty crucial in winning games
>now it’s so bad it literally never sees play

user who got 12 paladins in a row the other day, reporting in.

First game today: paladin. I think I'm just going to uninstall the game until the expansion comes out, it will save me a lot of bullshit. For fucks sake, fuck off.

Just play around it :)

How do you win dungeon run as mage? I can not beat it no matter what I do.

Why don't you just play control pally to match up? Sure you autolose to everything else but control should be able to beat it

Attached: 1413817382288.jpg (1600x900, 130K)

>complaining about constantly queuing into the easiest class to counter in the meta
I wish I could queue into nothing but paladin, I'd be rank 1 legend in about 2 hours.

>fight night
it was so comfy

stop playing control decks

Attached: ikopkpo0k.png (231x238, 74K)

the fold to any multiple AoE deck, you can even play freeze mage

Where did I say I was losing to them? I'm just so fucking sick of seeing the same deck over and over, with the same card being played on turn 4 almost every game. This two dimensional meta is fucking lame, it's just paladin city with the odd deck sprinkled in between. I can't even play an RPG without being triggered by the paladins in those games.

Wow I guess mods are finally doing their jobs

Play wild with us

Attached: download.jpg (222x227, 6K)

have problems with priest and paladin, priest seems doable, I just get fucked with the last bosses all the time, with paladin I barely make it to the last boss.

playing wild with brainlets > playing standard with tryhards

Only play it while invigilating exams ath the college I work at.

What cards made priest top tier after being shieldbearer forever?

drakonid operative, duskbreaker, psychic scream, potion of madness, dragonfire potion, shadowreaper anduin, talonpriest, barnes with eternal servitude
off the top of my head

FUCK AGGRO KEKS
FUCK
AGGRO
KEK
HOLDS
MAGA
A
G

play A REAL hard edeck like control lock FUCK AGGRO

Don’t say I didn’t warn you