/vtg/ Vermintide Geneal

blood bowl edition

Latest 1.03 patch notes
steamcommunity.com/games/552500/announcements/detail/1656635407222041992

>Information about chests and when to open them
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb
>Tome and Grimoire locations (someone check to make sure it's all correct)
pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T
>Performance guide
pastebin.com/BKH7pNMy
>Mega of cool stuff:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

Attached: blood_bowl__sudden_death_by_yogh_art-d5ygd6g.jpg (894x894, 276K)

When will they make meta?

>There's potentially an autist autistic enough to reproduce entire blood bowl within the game when mods hit.

Attached: A rollercoaster.gif (300x168, 262K)

>tfw no people to make a blood bowl 2 league with
the worst feels boys

Attached: 1510969325536.jpg (2266x3048, 490K)

Not really Vermintide but WHF related: is Mordheim a good game?

>Bloodbowl player or even career

Attached: you're already raped.png (360x534, 266K)

Attached: PRAISE SIGMAR.png (764x825, 939K)

>bounty hunter is by far the best saltz class
>looks like shit

It's Warhammer, of course there is.

Is Cousin Okri... real?

Pickaxe is trash

Attached: pickaxe vs 2 handed axe.webm (960x540, 2.79M)

that was olesya's shadow magic btw. sigmar isnt real

I've been seeing people report that the new Foot Knight aura fix is actually making him take more damage with the level 15 talent instead of less damage, is this true? Has anyone here does some testing?

Attached: 1da.jpg (411x369, 11K)

>Farming chests
>Play dwarf
>Pick games from the lobby so I can join ones that have already started for quicker chests
>Can get in every single game as a dwarf
>Switch to elf to level up
>Can't find a single game without an elf
I don't know what I expected

>Kerillian players

Attached: Kerillian.png (1439x571, 136K)

Of course not

Attached: 1521134315438.jpg (761x568, 161K)

Drawfags.

Lads.

I need it.

Attached: file.png (385x188, 124K)

suck it nerds.

Attached: Untitled.png (1619x903, 1.09M)

He was real but he died, user.

Attached: the skittergate experience.jpg (1920x1080, 528K)

temp health on crit or kill with beam staff pyro?

salvage your stuff jesus christ

has anyone gotten a red from commendation chests?

two memes that need to happen:

not just the ratmen, but the ratwomen and ratchildren as well

my kerrilian was snatched recently, i was pretty bummed about it (the total friendly fire in the world decreased)

Why does our elf complain bosses seem to focus on her more than anyone? Is it just confirmation bias or do you observe it, too?

No it's impossible

bosses aggro on the person cheesing the most slave/monk kills

>fireball

Grats on average loot idiot

what the fuck why are you hording that much junk?

>asking others to make memes for you
How pathetic

>salvaging illusions and some 300 power weapons that I could upgrade to oranges whenever I want to try a build

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

Is it just me or did they tune up the special spawns on champion?

A-lot of runs just seems to go completely south all of sudden. I had one game where in the middle of a troll fight we suddenly got 2 pack-masters 1 gutter-runner and Plague-monks and 2 gunners in the middle of a horde as well

>Help

Attached: 1514424184978.jpg (151x166, 13K)

why are there no cute girls in vermintide 2

one thing that needs to happen:

learn to draw

Well fuck me with a pickaxe, then.

This raises another point; what the fuck is the point of twin axes? Boss killers? It feels like the 2axe outdamages it entirely.

Attached: Extremely worried ork.jpg (216x282, 25K)

what are the boss killing weapons and classes? huntsman kruber seems to be straight up the best

I'm still torn on Siennas melee options. The obvious contenders are Dagger, Longsword and Mace. The only melee you actually need as a Pyromancer should be armor piercing, sadly there are just no good options for that. The Mace has an awful attack pattern forcing you to constantly block-cancel which is a considerable burden on Champ and especially on Legend. The Dagger and Longsword are good for clearing out stragglers but otherwise offer nothing of value.

Any insightful opinions on this from people that play on Legend?

>finally switching from daggers to glaive
At last I see

Attached: enchanting the darkspawn.jpg (763x736, 110K)

There's stuff of the same fucking type. You could probably craft whatever you needed and THEN upgrade it if you salvaged all that crap.

Please give me a practical use for Shade kerillian's ability.
I want to believe it's not useless.

>playing Shade because every other elf is either a Waystalker or Handmaiden and I want to be a special snowflake
>turns out it's actually decent with glaive and longbow
>still get most specials/elites killed and now get most boss damage on top of that
Feels good man.

>that
>shadow magic
ok idiot

Attached: ZerZmXzDGE9GjAVp5ouh5U0nvL9-EFSAxXct9TAO73o.png (622x311, 58K)

killing shielded stormvermin

that's about it though.

Attached: carthage must be destroyed.jpg (500x534, 86K)

charged attack

anyone wanna play

why didnt sigmar save the previous defenders? there are bodies of soldiers everywhere

>low level in champ
>can handle himself he says
>is a complete shitter
Every time

That avoids the answer really. What I use it on? Hordes? Specials? Bosses?

Attached: 'old on now.png (1200x1200, 591K)

I would bet real money that the game is scripted to ALWAYS spawn at -least- 2 blightstormers/globadiers during the "survive" parts of missions. You can practically set your watch by it. It's either that, or the director saying "Hey buddy you been standing in that one spot for a while now how about you cut it out :^)"

Does anyone have a list of tankiest to squishiest classes?

>Hunger in the dark on legend
>pitch black part
>chaos spawn
>team has 4 pots of strength
>whittle down to 1/4 of its health
>Bell rings
>chaos spawn eats elf gains health back and horde wipes us
I swear the AI director just opens the fucking flood gates its never a slow stream with rough patches it always easy then UNAVOIDABLY AWFUL

Attached: 1520593473941.png (412x393, 51K)

what is this

Is there such a thing as good WH figures that are already painted? I'd pay triple the price of the miniatures GW sell if I didn't have to paint them myself.

You're a fucking retard

Painting is half the fun, the game itself is mediocre at best

professional painters sell
not on the cheap though

You can hire people to paint them for you. I think they stopped making fantasy figures though.

The wiki has character health listed. Before talents it's something like...

>150 HP
Foot Knight, Ironbreaker, Unchained
>125 HP
Mercenary, Handmaiden
>100 HP
Everything else

what level did you guys start playing with other players? does it matter?

I don't want to play, there isn't a scene in my country. At all. I just want something to display.
will look some up.

Am I wasting my time playing witch hunter? Every game I play the elf always gets the most green circles.

Dont waste time with bots just jump straight in, look up grim and tome locations and you'll be fine

level 2
i couldnt stand the bots anymore

Play bounty hunter and you can easily compete with good elf players.

>50 scrap to extract illusion from some random blue Kruber weapon

Attached: 1520802502376.jpg (471x488, 12K)

The charged attack of the twin axes have a slightly higher dps than the 2 handed axe light attacks and you have a really nice push attack too. Plus it's faster so it's either to clear ambiant trash with them since it one shot them anyway.

But yeah, you could just use a 2 handed axe and it wouldn't make much difference.

Don't worry about green circles until you get good gear and talents

They are with Sigmar now

>caring about circles
The elf will usually get more kills if playing waystalker, but you should easily out damage her as BH, especially against bosses. As bh you delete bosses and armoured units, thats your role

>elf and I die during a horde
>sienna goes forward to save us
>dwarf going for grim
>sienna startles a bile troll and dies
>horde shows up too
>somehow fights them off
>bile troll finally arrives
>its about to kill him
>AN OLD RANGERS TRICK
>squeezes past troll with his smoke bomb and runs all the way to save us
>we somehow finish the mission

Never doubt a ranger dwarf lads

Attached: the little dwarf that could.png (1386x782, 2.23M)

>beginning of Fort Brachsenbrücke on Champ
>have to solo a wave and 3 chaos warriors at the same time
>meanwhile the BH, Foot Knight and IB are killing of the other two waves, giving me absolutely no help
>make it out easy, lose no HP
>the Foot Knight is down and dead and the other two barely alive
So this is pub play, huh.

How is everyone having so much trouble with pub champ games? I just tell everyone where to go, when to push, when to fall back ect on mic. Most retards listen and things go pretty smooth.

my old ranger trick never seems to work on bosses

inb4 elf abuse
Whats the consensus on which bow to use? I prefer long but hagbane really does melt bosses.

Longbow for one shotting specials, thats what she does best

any bow you can draw with your foot

i turn off voice chat so i dont hear nasally autists like you

...Since I started the game.

Longbow is the best elite/special killer and does fairly well vs unarmored bosses. I heard the hagbane DoT applies to players if you accidentally tag them with an arrow so that put me off using it even though I try my best to avoid FF.

don't think I've beaten that part on legend yet, because every fucking time there is a horde+boss/patrol+specials
Every
Fucking
Time

Longbow for special and elite sniping, hag for hoard clear and boss damage. Both are great, I find good longbow elf players to be the most helpful to have around.

see Even if people know what to do they are absolutely incompetent, from their talent choices to their weapons to basic stuff like dodging or even blocking. I constantly see Bounty Hunters with axe and brace of pistols. I constantly see IBs with mace + shield and crossbow. They always go down first, always do the least damage, always kill the least things, but at the end of the day they're the ones going into threads and whining about "the elf that runs ahead" or "the Sienna that shoots me in the back" because they don't even know what they're doing wrong.

shame about bloodbowl 2, shame

Is that a joke or real?

I had few elves who were amazing with hagbane, but then I had experience with the polar opposite, idiots hitting one mob that was rigght near to us so the dot did more damage to team than to rats.

Can we all stop discriminating against Elf players?

Attached: 1521235220259.png (656x194, 29K)

>I just want something to display.

Oh my god, you're even more retarded. Go buy a fucking figurine or something, don't spend hundreds of dollars on tiny garbage models.

I have a glorious deep voice and the ability to command the autist legions in champion difficulty. Stay your tongue heretic.

Why do players want a report function on every single game?

I'll stick with the longbow then, just starting to reach the point where my power is making veteran too easy, and I hadn't even considered FF with hagbane being a thing. Good to know. Glad I can keep using longbow.

>played waystalker in beta to hard carry shitter friends
>go on vacation
>come back and waystalker nerfed to hell

Alright between Kruber and Bardin who can I best carry my shitter friends with? Is ironbreaker still good for that? These guys are so spectacularly bad I need every edge I can get here. One of them played VT1 for over 300 hours and still NEVER blocks, shoves, or dodges. He's beyond help.

What are tiny models if not figurines? I asked if painted WH figures exist, take the stick out your ass man.

Overwatch refugees

Because I keep getting Boobysnatch Herpesplooge in quickplay, and most pubs cant even kill him on vet

>tfw one of the best Bardin players I ever grouped with had a very soft effeminate voice and used mic a lot
The contrast was weird man. Dwarves shouldn't have that kind of voice.

How can you startle a bile troll? They are always coming for when they spawn.

Sometimes it's a wasted effort, but as long as you can get everyone moving together and giving ground or pushing when needed their shit build usually aren't enough to crash the run on champ. Legend is a lost cause for players like that though.

>Repeater is pretty bad imo
it's excellent at removing specials from close to medium range

Power trip, punishment without confrontation, literal hurt feelings; there are shitloads of explanations but all of them basically boil down to "I'm a pussy"

Do a charged attack on bosses and look at them lose a massive chunk of health.
Occasionally use to give yourself breathing room, like if you're surrounded and you need a clear shot at someone being dragged away by a packmaster.