>Hero item checklists for all events
js41637.github.io/Overwatch-Item-Tracker/#/

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

>Previous thread:

Attached: 1512959732711.jpg (448x458, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gladiators.overwatchleague.com/en-us/news/statement-head-coach-david-dpei-pei
twitter.com/BischuGG/status/960046013615562752
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to bully Genji until he cries!

Here comes T.Racer!

Attached: CqfSdRxW8AAjB8c.jpg (986x987, 118K)

Reminder that the Swedish waifu isn't available in comp until May

Attached: 1519679882456.jpg (1851x900, 308K)

How can I get my owl bucks if I'm from a thirld world country that isn't included in the official list?

Hey guys, remember when you thought the new SR system would remove 1-tricks? Lmao they're totally boosted right? They've always received more SR! DADDY JEFF FIX IT IT FIX T FIX IT!
Oh wait, 1-tricks have always had the win rates expected of their rank and you whiny little babies just needed someone to blame for your own ineptitude.

>boot up my smurf account, want to redo placements to see what I get
>doing a match of qp, come across another Reinhardt main
>he's a much higher level because my MMR keeps placing me with high level people
>play two games with him, the entire time we're both slinging our hammers at each other
>we're about even but he's just slightly better than me
>was really fun, checked his profile afterwards
>the nigga is a Master in comp and I'm only gold on my main
I better get placed in diamond on my smurf if I'm sitting here holding my own against masters.

Threadly reminder

gladiators.overwatchleague.com/en-us/news/statement-head-coach-david-dpei-pei

Attached: Winston.jpg (1200x673, 95K)

The sexiest

Attached: DYcD0PrWAAAjM52-orig.jpg (900x1237, 134K)

Cheers, friend
Of course, of course...and Bastion is the most OP hero of all time too! They truly understand the game.
I don't see why they can't just make a vertical hitbox for the impact, why no column of death?

Attached: Fuck you Lofter.jpg (600x847, 117K)

>muscle girl
>hours glass
o i am laffin

>bump into someone by accident
>$4000 fine

Attached: shoulderbump.png (970x743, 93K)

Will owl reverse the results of the match because of this intimidating thuggish behavior?

thats just 42 days

mmm underboob

I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH YESTERDAY

Attached: THERE.png (305x341, 184K)

THERE HE IS

>So what if all of Doomfist's abilities can be dodged by Genji pressing Spacebar twice?! HIS PIXEL PERFECT ROCKET PUNCH GOES THROUGH DEFLECT, MAN!

Genji's dash should reset whenever he takes damage

It should also do more damage the further it travels, just like Doomfist's seismic slam.

I'd actually like some sort of tank like that.

>Punishes you if you ignore him
>Punishes you for hitting him

>twitter.com/BischuGG/status/960046013615562752
has Bischu been punished for this inappropriate joke?

Oh and it should produce shields like Doomfist does, its not fair Genji is the lowest health melee character

It was the same thing before the rocket punch changes anyway. Only retards bought the "DOOMFIST COUNTERS DIVE BECAUSE HE CAN PUNCH EVERYONE" crap.

>Doomfist's rocket punch goes through deflect
>Reinhardt's hammer doesn't
The fuck is this bullshit Jeff?

>tfw finally climbing back after falling 700 points

Attached: 1501924541557.jpg (180x193, 8K)

He used to have 150 HP sometime before release. They buffed him up since everyone was so bad back then.

Fuck I giggled

teach me how to play mei

Dynasty Sombra or Glad Sombra?

itd be more appropriate if he had a specific cd or resource gained directly from taking damage
though knowing blizzard theyd make it piss-weak and the result would be that nobody ends up afraid of dealing damage to them because what they gain from it does nothing

The fuck is with OWL pros addiction to Coca Cola? and not cleaning? xQc did the exact same thing

>Thorns character deals direct damage to you for hitting him

Oh smeet mama mia

Doomfist's punch stuns. Reinhardt's hammer swinging doesn't.

Is it true that xQc doesn't know how to drink out of a bottle?

It's still some fucking bullshit how Genji can deflect hammer swings like that though.

What was your SR before the fall?

No idea, I know he can't read an analogue clock though

i was thinking more like a berserk/rage mode that works like a mini ult but a thorns aoe would probably kill the shit out of dive

Attached: annie may.jpg (724x1024, 80K)

Oh oh...and he can throw parts of himself onto team mates that shield them and also perform the thorns passive

Ah I can feel the pain of Tracer and Genji...it gives me joy

Hand fucked up

Jesus Christ are people mad because Blizzard actually wants to look how a new hero performs before putting it into comp

It's like Blizzard don't know that there's a number between 150 and 200 that's divisible by 25.

Dr. Junkenstein is very cute, I love him.

Attached: electric.jpg (1280x640, 136K)

Some people are too stupid to try playing something other than comp.

Maybe because it's 6 weeks where you're subjected to the QP shitshow. They should cut the time in half.

I think they always try to overstep with buffs/nerfs to a certain degree since it makes them look bad if they have to do it again right away.

It's just as bullshit how fire strike goes through barriers even though Reinhardt blocks fire in the short. He doesn't send the damage back with the hammer swings.

I'm expecting some anime reference skins, they already throw some many on her sprays, why not a skin.

>that moment when Reinhardt overcommits for half a second and you know it's time

Attached: negrein_18-03-16_21-12-17.webm (900x506, 1.81M)

>desperate wishes of a solo queue tank
Sorry, bud. All good tanks in mid-diamond or higher queue at least half the time with either an equally or more talented support, dps, or both. If you think you'll climb beyond diamond solo queueing as anything other than main healer, you're in for a rough ride. I'll give you that, on your smurf, however, you'll have an easier time breaking IN to diamond than you would on your main, but placing there is another story. The MMR is no joke. You've confirmed that it knows you're a smurf, the only question is what kind of smurf does it believe you to be. If it thinks you're the high-diamond ringer that can't sustain low-master, then your placements will be against gold/plat/diamonds with the same tier on your own team. If it thinks you're a mid-master/GM smurf, you'll be placed with gold/plat on your team, maybe one GM/high master on your team (in addition to yourself), and full master/high diamond/GM on the enemy team. The worst part is that even though it thinks you're a smurf, the MMR system will still try to analyze trends with the 4-6 matches you do prior to the end phase. If you get analyzed as the high-diamond ringer smurf and not the mid-master/GM smurf, and you perform badly in even one placement match against MMR-determined-equal-plat/diamonds, then say goodbye to your initial SR and say hello to plat. Consistency is so much stronger than peaks for smurf placements, and they penalize smurfs heavier than normal accounts for poor consistency to make up for lack of data. After all, a new player wouldn't be taken seriously for complaining about not placing in master right away, right? Good luck, user. What SR is your main?

We at Blizzard are releasing this "much needed" and "meta changing" but aren't going to let it shake up the meta for a month and a half lol. Enjoy 1 more season of dive :^).

the only way to actually learn a hero is in competitive, you can't get a feel for anything in QP

Nobody forces you to play the game with Bruschetta present. I don't get why people need to have this instant gratification shit. 6 weeks is fine.

they dont actually give a shit
theyre not testing anything, theyre delaying it because the console updates have a hard schedule they have to follow
90% of the time theyre sitting on their hands doing fucking nothing

It'll be another season of dive afterwards anyway.

Doomfist is fine. Which other hero is allowed to have 3 stuns and displacements AND to have ridiculous mobility on top of that?

Attached: 1515197330578.png (440x440, 101K)

>tfw you will never go on a camping trip with Ana and get drugged and raped by her

Attached: tumblr_p5ebh73opr1s3tjvmo1_1280.png (629x900, 436K)

The problem with doomfist is he's really inconsistent for how strong he is. He needs a rework more than a straight buff/nerf.

xQc about to react to after he's done with this quick match that's almost over

TUNE IN QUICK

nth for Amélie

Attached: renaud-galand-ow-uprising-025.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

Junkrat has only one stun, but his peel is way better

Who gives a shit honestly.

When new heroes are added once every four months people are going to want to play them, especially in a decent environment which QP isn't.

theres an update wtf?

So when is OWL viewership going to die like everyone said it would. XqC even streamed competing with OWL yesterday and it seemed like he was the one who had lower viewership but surely this will change over time right?

Attached: immense_pain.png (1000x1000, 773K)

Like 2240

Doomfist still has bugs...that's not fine.

I still hit people into walls for no impact damage every session I play him, Blizz is literally amateur hour with how this shit STILL doesn't work after a whole year.

And he doesn't have 3 stuns

Holy fuck the "people" on the forums are so fucking braindead I think I'm losing IQ points by trying to explain simple concepts to them

If there were no barrier-piercing ranged attacks then barriers would be even more bullshit.

>visiting bnet forums

you should have stayed there

Fuck off

>fully charged punch someone directly into a wall
>they slide against it

Attached: 1487057110057.jpg (352x395, 17K)

One stun, doofus. Uppercut and Slam don't stun people.

You should have stayed in dad's ballsack, you unwanted disappointment of a failed human being

The forums are 90% roadhog, moira, mercy, genji and tracer mains.

>genji mains

Genji mains

Attached: t. plat genji.png (362x109, 28K)

I started watching xqc
how do I stop myself

Did your safety helmet fall over your eyes while you were trying to make your reply?

I know that pain...even worse if they then go on to kill you. THE INJUSTICE

Attached: 1518058519971.jpg (500x367, 53K)

>xqc getting killed by dva bomb twice in a row

>shitter killing a shitter who complains about being killed for being a shitter

Attached: callahan.png (704x348, 21K)

by graduating high school

What if they say 'holy shit thats retarded' then just jump off a cliff to show solidarity?

He's not wrong either though.

>Mercy main has tunnelvision
>if she's healing frontline she never heals backline and vice-versa
>she's deranking 800SR from last season high

Thank you Jeff.

African Warlords commit genocide. What happens to Doomfist is no different than what he would go through in real life.

Attached: 6456546654.png (640x2028, 1.06M)

>Doomfist counters Genji!
>Just click on his head with your projectile shotgun even though he's a character that does exceptionally well against projectile based characters and shotguns!
>If that fails, just hit him with your abilities that he can doublejump over! What, he's wallclimbing? Just use Uppercut, even though that doesn't get you onto his level!
>A professional Genji player told me that Doomfist counters Genji, so obviously he does!

The passengers are a cross section of the Swiss elite, and international dignitaries on their way to mark a grim and controversial anniversary, before making their way home to share the rest of the moment with their relatives. Only the European souls on board are staying on the ground once they touch down. 20 years ago, Omnic forces marched 66,000 European officers and intellectuals into the Alpine forests near Lang Raden to be executed, along with most of those captured in the opening stages of the battle at Stuttgart. The collaborators and the perpetrators left a deep wedge between the Invaders and the occupied. By visiting the memorial near the site of the massacre, the former Overwatch agents are also taking an important step towards reconciliation in foreign eyes.

I've never seen such an act of honor in this game.

The most I've seen is maybe since launch maybe 5 or so people apologizing when they know a bug let them live

Do go on, professor.

Attached: overwatch___doomfist_by_b1tterrabbit-dbffn3j.png (900x1273, 1.66M)

Attached: IT.png (305x341, 109K)

I can't get over Jack's jaw. Do only asians know how to draw these two?

Attached: DB26n4bUQAExALm.jpg (837x802, 96K)

Remember when xqc tried to kill the OWL by streaming at the same time?
LOL

Attached: llm.jpg (1020x198, 48K)

Pro players have an agenda. If Tracer/Genji/D.VA/Winston/Zenyatta/Lucio are nerfed, whether directly or indirectly (by buffing a counter, for instance), they're going to scream to their fans about it. They don't want to adapt to new strategies. They just want to play the same shit that they've practiced for fucking months.

Best girl.