/wtg/ - Whiny Teenagers General

Hard2Use Edition

Previously, on /wtg/ >Official Site:
warthunder.com/

NOTE: You get given a premium aircraft for your first victory in game!
Need a faster download? Switch Language in Launcher.

>Wiki with Release Trees and General Tactics:
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php

>Fan created skins, missions, locations, fictions etc...
live.warthunder.com/ (Warning! Pure weeaboo and horsefucker autism abound)

>Ammunition Types
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Category:Ammunition

>All the Air RB/SB maneuvers you would want to know + Engine thingamabobs:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200974026

>Every Airplane Instrument Panel translated
mediafire.com/view/q4nybrogygdchdb/ND's_aircraft_reference_guide.pdf

>Youtube Channel with Tutorials and Gameplay Videos
youtube.com/user/galahadgawain/playlists

>Steam community:
kys

>Discord
discordapp.com/invite/dTfMwpk

>vg chatroom:
kys

>Joystick Comparisons:
pcgamer.com/the-best-pc-joysticks/

>DIY Headtracking
pcgamer.com/how-to-build-your-own-ir-head-tracker/
ebay.com/itm/161710468074

>Chart displaying weapon effectiveness against ground units
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H1_cSnYKSKbU6Giql2bMDdFoXefeq6ENWuvjQbtquMs/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Px6G3kvcWbiS-sdIR6r4s7lSwfcxguUgJw95qj0NIzs/

Attached: penetration.png (1326x1728, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_miCS3HO9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for slav genocide when??

2nd for Magach genoside with the Tiger II

2nd for shitter genocide when?

I love the conqueror. I'd previously written it off after the Conway but fuck me I shouldn't have waited to get it.

6nd for brit tanks are 2expensive4me

>weebshit
thank you greatest developer for giving me decal for the nation that i have played for 0 hours

Attached: weeb.png (483x336, 49K)

I'm yet to get a fucking kill in it.
Biggest waste of money ever. Probably worst premium in the game.

i know, the L7 is pretty bad the funny thing is that the Amx-30 seems a better deal since the gun is pretty accurate and is 7.3

how the fuck do I win jousts in air RB?

not to mentinon that people who play magach are the biggest fucking cowards and rats just like real kikes
>have firefight
>gunner and driver knocked out
>team mate im agach literally right behind me
>enemy fires at me
>tell the guy in magach to help me since the enemy is reloading
>fucking kike reverses and hides behind hill
just like jews in real life!

accurately shoot a couple rounds at them, then quickly bank to the right and run away for the entire match

nice blog

shut up you fucking kike, good thing Auschwitz still stands, it will be needed again

relax, crash

So the swedes modified a centurion 10 (or an upgunned 3, I'm not certain) with a more powerful engine and ERA. This would be a great tier 5 addition

Attached: strv_104_ointres-se.jpg (850x610, 277K)

by not doing it against nose-mounted cannons and planes with 100 fiddy cals, also maybe increase your gun convergence distance and make sure you're using good belts and have better firepower than the other plane

expect it to be tier 6 because (((bias))) reasons.

They even still kills and push other tanks to cover behind them

>every american youtuber already made videos with magach
can't blame them. They'd be in jail for anti-semitism otherwise

>80% WR in the Chally
what's going on? slavs were supposed to get the superior tank, why are they losing this much?

is it even possible to be chat banned in this game

start shit talking the slavs. works everytime

insult
>slavs
>clan niggers
>developers
and you will always get 30 days chat ban

t. 9 chat bans for 30 days

think I might just quit desu

I watched videos on how to play and shit and cant hit anything to save my life and everyone else easily tails me

Attached: chrome_2018-03-16_17-43-31.png (304x508, 21K)

Never been chatbanned, and I shit talk regularly.

>89 games
You've hardly started and at least you're managing to average at least a kill a game

Don't worry user, the game has a steep learning curve, It'll get easier with time. You're doing okay so far.

you don't got shit on me

Attached: statswt.jpg (920x599, 100K)

>stealth patch

Attached: Deeb.jpg (600x500, 33K)

did they fix bombs?

becasue you're not being reported

just a minor fix to t-64b armor))))))) of course we have this russian site as source))))))))))))

no shit

this thing is pretty fun, about to spade it and take it to rb

Attached: ki-108.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

it means you're not talking shit enough
i always get banned 2-3 days after i insult some clan nigger or call some russians subhumans

guess I'm not autistic enough then

Generally calling people niggers gets you a 30 day if that personal actually reports you.

I went a week calling people niggers before I ended up with a ban.

but I get outmaneuvered like half the time I try to attack someone even if I have higher altitude and speed, and still have no idea how to lead

i dont feel like im improving at all

Attached: ki-108 1.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

and also this constantly happens

>someone charges me
>cant do anything but face on or attempt to turn and run which means they will kill me anyway
>pilot sniped with 0 hits on them

ive died 4 times in a row to this

what are you flying?

Tier 5 premium, because it's not British
I'd rather have 80's frontline vehicles:
T-55AM - T-62 with BDD armor and Bastion ATGM (550 mm pen)
T-62M - T-62 with BDD and Bastion ATGM
Leopard 1A4 - Leopard with NERA
T-72s, maybe. They would be just T-64s with worse stab and ammo selection.
M60A3 - this one is troublesome, since laser rangefinders, integrated FCS and thermal sights are not in game
all with 80's ammunition so they can inflict some pain on T6 tanks.

Also infantry carriers to act as tank destroyers.
M3 - 25 mm + I-TOW (650 mm pen)
M3A1 - 25 mm + TOW-2 (900 mm pen, can be upgraded to TOW-2a: ERA + 900 mm)
BRDM 2 - Malyutka (400 mm pen, can be upgraded to Konkurs: 600 mm pen)
BMP-2 - 30 mm + Konkurs (600 mm pen)
MTLB "Shturm" - Kokon (600 mm pen, can be upgraded to Ataka: ERA + 800 mm)
Marder 1A2 20 mm + MILAN (590 mm pen, can be upgraded to MILAN 2: 800 mm)

>tfw still no M51 Isherman
oh come on

Attached: 1329939002473.jpg (1115x788, 159K)

jesus seeing planes turn like this feels unnatural

yeah, I usually don't play ab and it just creates bad pilots, but I haven't played war thunder in a long time and tried it stock in rb, felt like dead meat.
The thing does turn pretty well in rb tho, can out turn a lot of single engine fighters. It's literally just lower tier ki83

american shit

their fighters and heavy fighters and attackers, im at t3

>being bad at arcade
you're pulling my leg

>burgers
well I lost all sympathy for u

why, russians are the most op

When?

Attached: jonasz-matuszczyk-scheme-1.jpg (1920x2194, 540K)

I would argue that the p47Ds are currently the most undertiered fighters in the game right now with only the la-7 comparing and you should be doing fine with the p51 and cobras as well.

W H E N
H
E
N

Attached: McDonnell XF-85 Goblin.jpg (1338x765, 1.21M)

Is it just me or is the post pen damage of the Leo 2Ks heat shell absolutely abysmal?

I think this game is getting to a point where it needs a split in the factions.

What I mean is, have a cut off year. Like 1946-50(or earlier). Anything from that year or before, is considered inter-war/WW2. You cannot face a vehicle past that year. Unless its a custom battle. So that nations that fought in WW2 would be the factions in that era. Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan, Fascist Italy, the USA, Great Britain and France.

The change would really come in the cold war era. You split Germany. Make an East German faction and a West German faction. Soviet Union, post imperialist Japan, Italy, Great Britain/Commonwealth, the United States and France all have their trees changed. Whereever the cutoff year starts, say 1948 for example. That's when the P-80 became the F-80. So the P-80 would be around to fight the Me-262s, but the Yak-23 would not, since it was introduced in '49. (Disclaimer: I realize those slav cucks wouldn't let that happen because (((((((((((, but let a mean hypothesize here.)

This would effectivly eliminate bullshit like, Tiger IIs fighting T-54s and T-10s and all those wonderful cold war British tanks that rape them.

I'm hypothesizing how to keep Cold War separate from WW2, and how to provide a base for additional Cold War factions, such as Israel (good goy), South Korea, China, a better integration of post war Italy and Italian tanks, Sweden, to name a few players during that time period. I think this would provide a good base to expand on post 1st 2nd and 3rd gen jets, both bomber, attack, tactical and fighter.

Attached: iDoCZbk.jpg (804x297, 73K)

Entire update dedicated to Japanese tanks and planes WHEN?

Attached: 1513265139014.jpg (950x800, 364K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1_miCS3HO9w

>Tiger IIs fighting T-54s and T-10s and all those wonderful cold war British tanks that rape them
Dear god how can you be this bad?

>weebs thinking people give a shit about gook tree

>Thinking that is a fair matchup by any stretch of the imagination

>finish playing for the day
>check out WT twitch
>all germans playing german tech
>english speaker playing german tech
>spawns in Kpz 70 on fulda and drives straight to the enemy spawn
>shot in the ass by abrams
>"awesome. fucking love guys with aimbots"
WEHRABOO GENOCIDE WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Tiger IIs getting raped
I don't think we are playing the same game

>Literally the most handheld tank in game vs post war allied shit
I feel bad for the allied players tbqh

so I took it to rb...

Attached: ki-108 2.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

You're supposed to shoot AT the planes lmao

>weeb
>posts anime
>plays gook
nipponu stellu get the fuck outtu

I'm not

I'm just using examples that I remember off the top of my head. So a Cent Mk10 fighting Tiger IIs is a good example to me. Something from 1959 fighting something from 1944 is the example I'm using. I'm arguing more for the teams to be split differently. So having West Germany, America, France, GB and Italy fighting the Slavs and East Germany seems absurd I know.
Having that cut off point gives rise to putting in more Warsaw pact vehicles in the future. like the Czechs, Poles, Hungarians, Croats, Serbs. To balance that power. They all had modern aircraft weapons and different variations on them. As well as adding in more HATO nations too. But you can't have some of them (like the jews) Start off with all the powers in WW2, because they didn't have the cool toys back then. They did post war because the cold war took over and the arms race began.

your aim is fucking horrible jesus christ
this is why you don't play arcade

i've been playing ab whole day man...

I play allied far more than GER lately and every Tiger II I've ever encountered has been a ridiculously easy kill, bulldog 76 solid shot one shots them anywhere in the side and sometimes the front in the MG port, the turrets and front plate are incredibly easy to pen frontally, the vehicle is slower than its post war competitors and with far worse ammunition.

It is not a good vehicle in the current state of the game and has not been for a very long time, I agree that there needs to be a cutoff date for seeing post war vehicles at all save reasonably placed low tier ones.

Attached: 1435086163168.jpg (285x259, 10K)

Attached: 1510916089936.jpg (600x480, 87K)

unironically hopefully never just to make you sad/mad

why is the il-2 such a beast?

>Having that cut off point
>cutoff date for seeing post war vehicles
No.
The allies have nothing to go toe to toe with a KT/H that is late war or immediately post war (46-47). This is an MMO, not a war simulator. Games are supposed to be balanced, real life is not. The fact that the KT/H fights post war and cold war stuff just goes to show it was a fucking good design.
Also I can't live without having some cents for breakfast

>weeb thinks entire Veeky Forums is /a/
not only faggot but also dumb

Anyone have a source for this?

Cent Mk 3 would be within the cutoff year i put up. So you, as a KT driver would still see them.

But I'm just using that as an example on how we can really separate the Cold War from WW2. Which saw two completely different Air and Tank battles.

pls respond

Attached: 1518658874404.jpg (658x642, 34K)

retarded question. How you play a tank and where to shoot at depends on what you drive, what shell you use and, most importantly, what you're shooting at.

are you playing arcade or RB

and what tanks do you use.

>Have nothing that can go toe to toe with a KT/H that is late war of immediately post
That's not even remotely true and you know it

Attached: 1489615060083.jpg (495x547, 232K)

/a/ is Veeky Forums, all other boards are for containment

someone didn't pay attention at their chanology classes

Situational awareness and map knowledge are huge factors. How to kill a tank has way to many factors like what said without more specific info

is there any guide to how to aim in air RB

this all seems like guesswork

Play more, and git gud.

>/a/ is Veeky Forums, all other boards are for containment
this is what weebs actually believe

literally play more and you will learn

play mission editor

>russian field gun is almost useless
>burger 90 was always irrelevant and always will be
>brit 17pdr with APDS is capable of penning but deals little damage so chances are the KT can return fire
Not sure about frogshit though. The next best thing on the list of allied guns would be the Cent 3's gun but that's already past the years I mentioned

use the terrain to your advantage, learn the weak spots of each tank, learn how the different ammo types works, learn how penetration works and how to use angles to your advantage, don't play AB, avoid kill zones

someone pls explain the repair costs of J2Ms in t4, or genrally repair costs of weeb planes

Okay, let me rephrase - How do I play medium tanks specifically? I mean I have much more success with heavy and light tanks, with lights I can actually do damage if I flank, with heavies I can mostly tank a couple of shots to the front, but with mediums unless I'm in a hull down position behind a bush, I'll just get hit wherever and explode. The T-34 was sort of OK, but literally 2 tanks later and I'm back to paper skin tank.

>there are people on this site right now who don't WATCH ANIME

Attached: C85-Ur1V0AAkAVM.jpg (612x610, 43K)

play AB and get a good feel for the lead indicator. When you feel comfortable with aiming in AB, go to biplane RB and club there until you feel comfortable with more competent enemies
and remember the lead indicator is not 100% accurate, it isn't perfect at leading turning targets, bullets will spread if the target is far out, and opponents can just roll to confuse you and the lead indicator

that entirely depends on which medium. Generally you don't want to take fire in anything but a good heavy that isn't uptiered.

>the lead indicator is not 100% accurate, it isn't perfect at leading turning targets, bullets will spread if the target is far out, and opponents can just roll to confuse you and the lead indicator
To sum it up, the lead indicator uses first order prediction

I have never watched anime but I have a huge folder of anime reaction images for shitposting on 4chins

Attached: 84719204731.jpg (600x620, 63K)

>Burger 90 is irrelevant
Since when? I've been playing them nearly nonstop for the past month to eventually grind to the Abrams and the 90 is a great cannon in my experience. Even the solid shot is perfectly acceptable now, Tiger II's are bait for it. And the british guns are more than capable, the british tank design barely post war just happens to be trash since more effective armor hadn't been realized yet and anything can pen it easily.
I can't say much for playing RU since I've only gotten up to the IS-1 but in my experience they more often than not sided with GER for no good reason, its really kind of annoying actually. But when I play against them its no contest most of the time, Both T2's still regularly see BS tanks like IS-6's, generally difficult to pen Russian armor and Russias stupid oversized cannons that delete anything, not even T2's particularly.

Armor radiation material? What's this?

Attached: War Thunder Screenshot 2018.03.16 - 17.18.56.97.png (854x620, 1.26M)

>never watched anime
like saying you've never watched a movie. You're missing out

Attached: disappointment.jpg (508x439, 138K)