Be me

>be me
>came into a lot of money via Bitcoin when it mooned years ago
>basically became a multimillionaire overnight at 18
>got a house, whores, all of the shit I always wanted to buy and traveled to everywhere I wanted to go

I would be just as happy making 100k as some engineer. Having money to this level, it loses its luster pretty quickly. I'm in community college right now. It gets old. Tight pussy, big tits, and fat asses gets old, buying nice shit gets old, impressing people gets old. You turn into this empty, wandering asshole trying to find where it's really at, like what's actually IT, you know, but you realize that it doesn't change anything. After you fuck a few hot girls and a couple of cute girls you flew in from other countries to "fall in love with you" in a big power Trip and fuck the shit out of them, and whatever other fantasy you ever had, you might as well have done it a million times. Seriously, rent a Lamborghini, buy a fake Rolex, rent a mansion for a weekend. That's all it is you are experiencing exactly what I experience but you pay much less and get it out of the way. There is no secret fantasy land where everything is great forever because you have money. More whores, more social complications more problems that I frankly don't fucking want to deal with but have no choice anymore.

I'm going to go to school for something I want to do and live a normal life and never tell anyone I have this and my kids will inherit it out of nowhere and they'll get to deal with it. Money is fucking bullshit. It really actually is. I hope you hear me and take this to heart. Fuck it.

LARPing at its finest. This time with a poorfag message at the end.

What rhymes with tarp?

Magikarp

> Make 170k/year
> OP is full of shit
> money makes literally everything better
> the more you have, the more you want
> see investment opportunities literally everywhere

3GP4GGYePimWj35S1jrKYgpULUBD35oZdz

Send some love for someone who will never taste being a millionaire but works hard to try and keep his kids in college m8

Did OP forget he doesn't HAVE to fuck whores or live in mansions or drive lambos if he doesn't find it fun? He has the freedom to do what EVER he wants, when ever he feels like it, forever.

Well senpai, if you sick fo money you can always send me some:

1AitbVTdncKcHrhL4x5km3NrcNHkm2xAha

Otherwise, try to have fun, life is good especialy if you have someone to share with it. Keep your chin up, find a girl or a pet and love the shit out of them.

The thing is it's been known money will never make you happy, the thing is you came to self-actualization

I'm only doing this honestly for practice, like I enjoy the journey of making BTC, I started off with 0.20 BTC last month now it's 1.26 BTC. I'm happy with what I have because of the experience

If you honestly don't want the money, I'd appreciate it if you could lend me 0.5 BTC or however much doesn't matter to me

1FpzijKfUKkHDU9V2PJw6ujKAFvWEireqd

Peace, I hope you realize all these billionaires also recognize the pointlessness of money but it brings power to them/feeds ego

Hey Op or anyone I'm looking to learn about cryptos but I'm really poor. I actually need money to live lol. Just got a wallet after reading this:
3PEihWBvE3i6dtyGoQWgjR2zRZ9dXbS7MHq

You seem to have a lot, pls help a guy out. Pic is me and my gf, i wanna travel with her again

happy to share you misery
3PF8CoZSPiD93frAQDgu5B8kU3RWsNpCgGe

a part of me thinks you're larping, but another part of me knows that what you're saying is true.

i dont even have as much as op but i have basically everything i really want that's buyable. the other stuff i want simply takes time, effort, development. and there's never a guarantee, no matter how much money i throw at them.

people want to be rid of their problems but money can't do that. no matter how much money you have, you'll always have plenty of problems. different tiers of money just means different types of problems.

constant extravagance cannot be a thrill forever. a big part of why it's a thrill is because it's rare or unexpected.

maybe you really would prefer that lifestyle to what you have, but it's not what you think.

what boggles the mind is that beggars never use the word "please".

get a job hippie

>lend

If being rich gets tiring, please help me attain that revelation.

1EhfgD3Dpc9uXLghckEFsLtqNqQpAE5oTQ

>says please in hope that someone gives him money

I would like to practice investing on the crypto market, I'd really appreciate it if you give me something to start off :)

1KouQYu5Lr4GTMmZqDLMxPkvsApZDcPx6P

great blog post faggot

1NxLhhvFxhaJovCzFbtpEvL58mj2d1gf8T

Surely the satisfaction of helping others is the joy that remains. 40k in debt here.

3GcrZGtifhM7TWLtpd9oLkmhZTNPcmgoYH

Thanks user.

Hey what good is if I don't utilize it.