pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093500
>3.2 League: Bestiary
pathofexile.com/bestiary
>Useful Links
pastebin.com/zsC6MqjB (embed)
>Guild
Post Username, Request Invite

Last map:

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (663x782, 66K)

why was dominus' face blue? this is never explained

I wish there was an Izaro MTX, the gold and red work nicely and he has a lot of flair to his style.

Or should I get the Alpha MANticore supporter pack

seriously though
why didn't piety show back up in act 9?

what class should i play with poet pen volatile dead inquisitor, occultist or scion? should i go for low life?

her job on earth was done

It's a mask, look at the back of his head.

this shit is so confusing
as chief, with 100% fire conversion, but no crit, how do I burn things? One of his ascendancy notables is 'when you or your totems kill a burning enemy, 20% chance to get an endurance charge'
so do I just have to hit things with fire damage, like tectonic strike or molten strike, and they'll start burning randomly, or what?

i kind of want to play SSF but i also kind of want to stop playing altogether

SSFHC also is fucking gay from what ive tried, its already a struggle but then its dubblestruggle cuz you cant buy decent rares\uniques. Thingken about being SC, already got to 90 on BHC

scion (inq+occ)
yes

they removed his ignite chance lmao!!!! melee chieftain is shit anyways, only play it for warchief totems

otherwise RF
otherwise the ascendancy is shit-tier

Fuck off with the virtue signaling, faggot

HoA burns mobs next to mobs you overkill

how is dominus so based

reminder to be nice to the mentally ill. Stop bullying animeposters.

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

Attached: inside_Kitava.png (1080x608, 441K)

Reminder not to be a virtue signaling faggot

Attached: APOLOGIZE.png (499x989, 286K)

we lost depressed anime poster because of some faggot reporting him, this place is devoid of any humanity

>people are still using the forums

This isn't 2012

Should of taken bitch ass kitava poster as well
I fucking hate you

i was upset about the the chance to ignite being removed. they kind of fucked up with that. i haven't played a melee chieftain yet, but i'd use enduring cry to keep the charges up.

100% of people who LOVE anime are suicidal
that anyone could think anime is good is baffling

Survey time

>favorite map
>favorite starting class
>best currency drop you've gotten and how many
>best item drop you've gotten
>year you started playing

and mangachads live a fast life of hot passionate sex and making tons of money
cage
shadow
exalt don't remember
sin's rebirth
2017 :o)

>caldera
>duelist
>exalted orb, a few
>belly of the beast
>2013

vault
scion
exalt, 8
biscos

>beach
>duelist
>just ex, get a few every league except for this one apparently
>doctor from a gambler div set last league
>2017 with 3.0

it's really hard to find a reason to keep coming back here when the 2018ers outnumber oldfags 5 to 1

>Waste Pool
>Marauder
>Exalted orb (does Reliquary key counts?)
>The Doctor card (and some 4ex+ rares)
>2014 but didn't bother much until 2016

Attached: 1395884748036.png (274x326, 147K)

>favorite map
Belfry
>favorite starting class
Witch
>best currency drop you've gotten and how many
Exalts, dozens total, 2 this league
>best item drop you've gotten
Belly this league
>year you started playing
open beta, 2012 I think

You're autistic, who gives a shit when someone started playing? It really makes no difference that we didn't experience playing the story mode 3 times in a row for 5 years

>haha who gives a shit that we have none of the common experiences and memories we used to share here

well actually I 'started' in like, perandus? Or maybe the flashback league? I don't remember. But I only played for a bit because I had no idea what I was doing, and all my friends played diablo 3 so I didn't really want to abandon everything just to play this. Which was a big mistake and I really should have, especially since none of them are my friends anymore. Oh well.

experiences and memories of what? Awful desync and a quarter of the content that's in the game?

haunted mansion
marauder
exalt x 8
shavs

Attached: 66868417_p0.jpg (222x464, 100K)

things like , you have no idea at all what this is about

cemetery
not sure, ranger I guess
2 ex
kaoms heart
2017 after quitting during beta

1 poe month = 1 real life year

so I've been playing for 4 years which makes me 50+
you've been here for what, 6 months? you're a little child and there's nothing we can discuss together

Oh no, I'm missing out on streamer culture. I wasn't serious earlier when I called you autistic but you actually are

it feels like this place lost its identity with the influx of newbabies 3.0 brought, which in turns severs the connection I have to it

consider the possibility that I am not the guy you originally replied to. Also its not about streamer culture, you have no clue what this is about, as I already said

Not knowing who a streamer is or what happened to him really detracts from what I would have to offer to a thread about path of exile

heads up anime watchers, it CAN get better

Attached: Untitled.png (988x247, 22K)

what do you have to offer

>more hippie feelgood bullshit
Fuck off. Nobody is buying it.

kill yourself then faggot

my worldview hasn't changed since I was 18 and I'm 30 now
humanity is worthless, play ssf

After you

The same thing that you do, which is why it doesnt matter that i don't know who some faggot wearing a headset is

Holy fuck leddit is shitting on GGG hard.

Attached: 1241914981088.jpg (715x561, 41K)

they're finally taking the redpill

You must be the outsider, the "Reddit Crossposter". I am user, and while our soft-hearted moot is gone wandering, it falls to me to make sure {poeg} doesn't suffer for it.

I've heard the stories they tell of you, and I know better than to pluck the feathers from a sleeping roc. Yet, for the sake of my people, I ask that you keep your peace while among us. Our customs have too often been threatened. Your ways are not our ways. Let's keep it like that.

Holy fuck /v/ is shitting on GGG hard.

Are we supposed to praise GGG now?

Attached: 1216548789466.png (112x112, 8K)

name (one) good thing about this league

BESTIARY IS A GOOD LEAGUE

it just needs a bit more tuning

>better call him reddit and use shitty pasta because i got btfo
Great post quality, im sure your elder oldfag status makes you very proud

It made reddit mad at GGG.

Bestiary is shit not because of the league mechanics but because all the good builds are boring as fuck and all the bun builds aretrash.

I for one have always been a great fan of beastcrafting and the menagerie in general
also everything is fine with alch drops

all the good builds rely on broken mechanics because GGG can't balance for shit and gates the game behind retardedly overtuned difficulty or a dozen layers of RNG to the point people need to play slots by deleting 1000 mobs in a minute to actually get a reward for their skinner box stimulation

Too bad GGG is already out for the weekend. They'll just release their shill army after everyone has already cooled down.

Just craft some res on this?

Attached: opal.png (316x265, 129K)

I'm doing a kinetic blast build. I've only got 2.4k HP atm. I can clear like nobodies business, but once I get to bosses or rare mobs I get BTFO.

I admit it, I did the r9k suicide virtue signaling only to further push that anime = mental illness and its watchers suicidal, is something wrong with me or is that funny? Seriously pondering irl

you've been here for 5 minutes and already you seek to impose your will and openly mock your elders

thanks for proving my point. you can have poeg, smear the walls with shit and piss on its carcass, this is your privilege as a newcomer

First off you're claiming ownership of something on an anonymous imageboard, if anyone should go to reddit it's you because you want some sort of credibility for being in an anonymous user thread longer than someone else which is completely autistic. You would love the karma system.

Secondly, you have no point and you're completely retarded

>anonymous user thread
we all know each other though and can clearly tell the regulars from the newfags

Attached: woah.png (1922x1078, 3.03M)

I admit it, I did the r9k suicide virtue signaling confession only to further push that /poeg/ = mental illness and its posters suicidal, is something wrong with me or is that funny? Seriously pondering irl

congrats, you've destroyed the essence of this site by participating in a circle jerk. How can I recognize you? Are you the "guy that only types in lowercase letters"? Lmao you're pathetic

>Out of 512,000 people, less than 300 have killed Farrul
good game design

you taking this automatically to be a circlejerk shows again how little insight you have
I would tell you to lurk moar, but that has gone out of fashion

MUH ECONOMY

>you know remember that guy from the last thread that thought poe is played by millions of people

desu even the 512k sound utopian

path of building. download it and import your character. don't come back til you have a pastebin.

>started playing in harbinger
>1k hours played
>still try to come up with original obscure names for my characters
When will I reach the stage when I start naming my characters after memes or give up and just name after the skills I'm currently using?

Attached: 1516035905616.gif (390x280, 2.74M)

the hallmark of a good general like what poeg once was has always been that implicit sense of brotherhood that goes way beyond identification or a karma point

this place is (was) our place because we understand (ood) each other and share(d) the same values, the same experience, the same memes, the same feet fetish

so no, you don't have the same to offer as me, being your elder of at least 4 years.
all you have to offer is strife, a misplaced sense of entitlement, and disrespect. may Sin have pity on your soul

Post em

Attached: Dvvp5PF.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

how many players killed chayula during breach

It just really amazes me that you guys can call anyone reddit while claiming that not being able to regonize everyone in a thread is a bad thing. You two are literally just an edgy version of reddit if you want to know exactly who you're talking to with every post and don't associate with someone because they started playing a year ago

>trying to make my own build, first one
>its okay but not close to the dps or sustain of other builds at the same level
maybe ill take it out of wip stage by the time the league ends

>lvl 68
>die on maps
>need to level up
>can't because die on maps

wat do?

you can't even understand the posts you quote and are just a broken record at this point. typical post 3.0 baby

never name your chars after
>the skill you are using
>the league you are playing

also its simply funnier to have a memorable meme name like NoCountryForWhiteMen or whatever than coming up with Valeratrion or Antanarella or whatever other original fantasy names

everyone with more than 50 hours because splinters rained from the heavens

the first step is to stop posting here if you're a shitcrow

just stop now please, we get it, you are retarded. Welcome on board and have fun

You're the prime example of a broken record because you value nostalgia (things that happened in the past) higher than anything else

But I have no friends and I don't talk in any chat so funny names would be lost aside from some cunt seeing them in trade listings. I'd rather do some autistic rp fantasy shit

blood aquaeducts
buy higher leveled skill gems
buy better equip

>Looking at the Ilvls of various Legendary Beasts on .trade
>Saqawine Rhex has a min Ilvl of 72 (area level 70, map tier 3)
>Craicic Spider Crab has a max of 74, Tier 5
>Fenumal Hybrid Arachnid has a small pool for me to pull from, but lowest was 77, Tier 8
>Someone recently bought up all the Farric Tiger Alphas available on the open market, so I can't check those
No wonder these pieces of shit are so hard to find.
>Rarest of all the Legendary Beasts
>On top of having min map requirements of varying levels
Don't you just love having end-game content that is entirely reliant on a single really bad RNG roll rather than a series of far less restrictive RNG ticks like Breach, where you build up, then get to do the end-game content?

>>favorite map
racecourse
>>favorite starting class
witch
>>best currency drop you've gotten and how many
exalt, dont remember how many, probably around a dozen total over the years
>>best item drop you've gotten
farrul's fur, sold for 9 ex
>>year you started playing
piety was the final boss back then

/global 1488

I hate whoever is in charge of tuning encounter rates more than i hate myself desu

farm blood aqueducts until 70, and buy some cheap rares to get your all res up and life preferably above 4k
if your build only has 150% inc life total on the tree, dont use it

I value the collective (poeg) over the individuals, and any collective that absorbs newcomers with disregard for the traditions eventually collapse on itself until it is nothing more than a shithole which is poeg in 2018

>>started playing in harbinger
these are the people complaining about "impossible" map sustain

Attached: 1519688892750.gif (242x227, 1015K)

what are some of your best rp names