/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #2933

The one that killed the servers Edition

Buy more mobacoins
>twitter.com/granbluefantasy/status/972053607003578369

Stream summary
>pastebin.com/uKSwrPKv

>Recent news
SSR Summer Jannu (Wind) released
4th Anniversary Event with Magfest, daily crystals, free daily draw, bonus pendant, JD drop boost and Daily Roll Roulette with one guaranteed 100 rolls in the last day if you haven't got one before that.
Yaia 5* uncap and Bonito 4* uncap in March
What makes the sky blue Part 2 is ongoing with free SSR Sandalphon and a free discount Primal
SSR Tiamat, SR Birdman and SSR Halluel and Malluel summon released

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for March:
2/28 - 3/23 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part II
3/12 - 3/18 - Rise of the Four Beasts
3/18 - 3/24 - Xeno Corow Clash
3/24 - 3/30 - Robomi Generations (Rerun)
3/31 - 4/8 - New Scenario Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff, so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/HgkULL3k

Previous Thread

Attached: 67770463_p0.jpg (2577x3610, 3.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHqav30fC6Q
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/1444606673252.png/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: image.png (120x120, 8K)

Jannu's stacked

Jannu!

wtf gbfg said i need 25k+ hp to even attempt to run ubhl

youtube.com/watch?v=tHqav30fC6Q

Where we at Nio bros?

Attached: 1518389117855.jpg (1100x1031, 114K)

doujins when

>A place that can't clear said boss gives bad advice
wow

STOP TALKING ABOUT GROO HOLY SHIT

PLEASE COME HOME TOMORROW JANNU
I'LL TREAT YOU TO SOME NICE DRAGON DICK

I just f2p sparked after months of saving. I haven't even rolled a single time up until now except for free rolls from christmas and now.

I drew a grand total of 9 SSR over 300 rolls and one was a gold moon. Should I just quit?

S.Bea or Diantha? Please help, I'm so fucking torn and my ticket expires in like 10 hours. I do have an unstoned Agni but I also already have a full sword fire team and I'm not sure if S.Bea and Sturm compete for the same slot.

Attached: fug.jpg (454x627, 154K)

If I don't roll S.Jannu with the free rolls by the time Flashfest ends get ready to see me whine like a literal little baby with a bonnet and soiled diapers.
You've been warned.

i can't believe this is 9.5

i love my wind team so she's no good.

Attached: ScreenShot_20180316181704.png (673x256, 24K)

When was the last time they gave us a character with literally no background besides their fate episodes? Like characters who didn't even appear in an event before/at the same time they were added to the gacha, like Scath, Grea or Ilsa

>watching solo videos
>magna II relatively quick and fun
>get to grimnir
>fastest one is 25 minutes
fire is seriously the most shit element.

S.Beato if you don't roll her

>going to be cucked by a few nuggets
feels like pure shit

Attached: nio.jpg (470x467, 60K)

That's the recommended hp for newfriends, you can run whatever once you know the fight.

How many berries am I supposed to spend to get 1 (ONE) Ancient Eggsack?

Attached: 1507732754789.jpg (1024x768, 122K)

HELP! Who do I ticket? I have 9 hours left.

Attached: HELP.png (1031x701, 862K)

Razia?

Death to all Dojikko characters

Attached: 1448849466243.jpg (115x139, 11K)

I think Ilsa was the last time

Orchid, Strum, Jannu, or Lucio?

Attached: Roster.png (1351x561, 904K)

razia? dark gandalf? ya fuck kmr no more rares

I have 288 sparks, 2595 crystals and no more tickets.

How long have I got left and where should I look for remaining tickets/crystals? I think I've cleaned out all side quests and all side stories, I think the only thing I've got left is trophies.

gay

I'm a charfag but nio pretty cute too.

Attached: DYNj6NvVAAcZOkX.png (600x600, 211K)

What will drang's ball second skill be?

Just got Godsworn Alexei from the free roll. Even though it gives my grid like 4k more attack should I still switch it with Yggdrassil Omega?
My grid is like 90% omega crystal blades, no earth EXs yet.

baka
S.bea, drop Yuel unless you're REALLY having trouble keeping alive, then drop Percival

lol

12 rolls or 3600 crystals.

Please help a clueless man rerolling. What do I keep? Do I keep rolling?

Set 1 i don't want to keep cause it was account created during generic banner.

Set 5 has new Jean D' Arc or whatever.

Attached: what.jpg (1000x975, 902K)

No idea how good S.Jannu actually is but my dick would get her. Maybe Orchid if you're planning to make 5* Six but she's literally in every flashfest

Diantha. If you already have some good fire attackers(which you do)Beato changes less for you than Diantha does for water.

Ok i wanna start playing this game and got these characters but there's so much shit to learn it's overwhelming. How should i proceed in the beginning? Which characters should i use?

Attached: a.png (1016x793, 888K)

There is a clear difference between people who know the fight off by heart that they can do it well with bad builds and people new to the fight.

Attached: 1519176568189.jpg (760x720, 62K)

what does you're waifu smell like?

Attached: sweatyunwashed.jpg (800x800, 335K)

Wait, he just replaces one character in your frontline? I know nothing about this raid even though I'm almost rank 150

Bros...how the FUCK am I going to level all of these SSRs I got?

Attached: zo.jpg (850x1183, 180K)

It's really only a Bea vs Diantha thing in terms of esports and you have Bea. Everything else is up to your dick.

Ilsa was in Right behind you
Two days of free rolls baka, the gacha resets at 7PM on the 19th. Go do every fate episode, level all your 5* SR's to 90, do all the trophies in side stories and do every quest in both skydoms

Save a spark for S.Zoi, mainwheel elements are easier to start with. Do whatever and go dark later on

wait is this real

>def down thats only relevant in solo or ubaha
>garbage attack/charge buff in a team already full of normal buffers
>one relevant skill is just a single target heal and strength buff

She should be like a 9.0. Basically a side grade to s siegfried

Attached: 1444606673252.png (700x700, 362K)

>drop Yuel
stop giving advice fucktard

Assuming all primals are present, is there an order for which primals are the easiest to farm an F2P grid for? And which F2P Primal grids are strictly better than their magna?

Set 4 or 5

solo or ubaha are the only things that matter nerd.

kmr probably looked at the data and saw that known characters sell better so no more new characters

BUT MUH INBULIT STAMINA TRIUM. She has a better ougi then Siegfried.

wtf? most rank 150 already have their ultima

the fuck is this

Here's what I drew. It was actually 9 not 8 but it doesn't feel much better.

Characters:
Naru
Vira
Light Jeanne
Parazonium dupe
Drang

Summons:
Europa
Siren
Setekh
Hades

f2p primals are dead

>rank 150
>hasn't even done normal ubaha
So this is the power of slimebotters

>BAHAMUT
FUCK YOU

You seem to have a good amount of Earth shit, but I'm not really suited to help you with that. Wiki has some useful shit for beginners and so does the OP's pastebin. Check Wiki's glossary any time you don't understand a term being tossed around here

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/1444606673252.png/
shitposter

Just quit bro. The sooner you quit, the better

You can but sirius sucks. So do some of the phases if you don't have someone like DLF who can tank a blow. He also got lucky because there are times when he'll triple attack and do 15k+.

Just how bad is using Diantha in a primal grid?

Attached: 6368888.jpg (1000x1452, 818K)

Old books, iron, glue, and a very faint trace of floral shampoo.

Happened to me twice already, yet I still continue to make myself suffer.

I wasn't supposed to lust for Jeanne this much fuck this game man.

You know the smell when you get a brand new figure and take it out of the box for the first time? That

Attached: e4f28596cfb78d01086e010acbb07fb3.png (960x1300, 1.46M)

>mfw Robomi event
WTF BROS
I just wanted a light-hearted event, not this

Attached: 1492376884246.jpg (1014x1024, 60K)

I just remembered there was Mirin, but I guess SRs don't count

Still, when I see how unpopular Razia is I can understand why they're not doing that anymore

yes
sniff waifu

Its really easy to get bahamut now. I have 2 account with bahamut and 1 account with shiva

>retards with S. Sieg still desperately trying to rationalize that S. Jeanne is somehow worse
Kind of sad.

I did the raid once and wiped with 100k honors because I fucked up and never bothered to do it again. Doesn't help that my rank is too low for co-op trains and no one in my guild is doing it anymore
I did normal plenty of times I just was under the false impression that the tail whip of the HL version replaced two of your characters

You only use her for t1 lucha memes

wtf I love kmr

Attached: nicela.png (467x441, 270K)

You did get 2 unticketable summons which is probably hard to achieve with a single spark.

Resist your carnal desires like the frenchmen did

>not using both
I already rolled Jeanne, I'm going to roll Siegfried and Bear in the same draw tommorow and then I'm going to fly off into the sunset

Sirius (white dmg) is % based so it is the great equalizer for low hp runs. That's the least of his worries. Elemental sirius is a joke. His biggest worries are attacking into undebuffed 74-70 and getting bad crit + triple roll even with cut, and the light/dark karate chops at 30% and down, among a few triggers that also hurt depending on element (fortunately for him the one wind trigger is a joke).

Unless you WILL go dolphin or whale, you shouldn't care at all about when your account is created, since you won't buy any tickets anyway.
I would still wait until the free rolls end before you decide, but I would pick either 4 or 1 if f2p or 4 or 5 if spending money
You have decent to good Earth and Light teams, start there and transition to Dark once you get more characters to fill out your frontline, because you still have 2 fantastic Dark characters.

>capping def down meme

Why do people still care about this? Any class can bring mist + def breach which is good enough and you will most likely be playing GAO with a sword team anyways which can cap def with no problem.

>5* release
>/gbfg/ has hated her ever since
Why?

Attached: 1503255781727.png (640x688, 126K)

Mirin, and before that, laughing potato, I think.

I also a fairly new player. Just rank up and once you rank 30, start leeching omega raid. Your earth is decent.

fucking jewish Cygames
>ho ho _limited_ ticket, buy now!
>have all of the proper characters except Diantha in the next two weeks in rate up gala and a new charcater that completely replaces one of said characters
why do I even give them monies

>anyone with taste hating on Song

Attached: Song.jpg (561x812, 176K)

Of those, number 5. What you WOULD've been doing if you weren't an idiot would be making ~20 accounts and logging in every day and doing the free rolls on each then picking from them once the roulette ends on the 23rd

Dumb dyke

because she's a dyke

capping defense down is a giant damage increase and if a character does it the MC can take another subskill

>Arulu
>Ayer
>E. Vas
Solid fucking Earth team. I hate you.

>sniff waifu
I seriously don't get it. Is it supposed to be perfume or what?

Attached: 1520891443602.jpg (526x600, 55K)

>hades and europa
He may as well have just rolled straight quartz.

She became popular with yurifags so it evens out

IKR?
Dat final battle against not-godzilla with Ichiro Mizuki song in the bakground, tho.

. Jeanne just gives stamina and her wind down is worse. Both Sieg and Siete crit cap already. sieg has guts and draws agro. S. Jeanne would be uncontested if her heal and stamina were aoe. And if you say aoe heal and stamina is broken. Yeah yeah it is that's what it would take for her to be better though. As is both are almost the same.

>had 3 sunlight stones saved up after a lot of work
>use them on lucifer
>immediately roll bahamut
why must cygames hurt me in this way

Don't try to speak to sub101s, they can't understand the game.

Djeeta probably smells like dried cum. Pretty disgusting desu.

you'd stone them both eventually anyway, don't be an ungrateful luckshitter