pastebin.com/m7WgAifw

Old OP:
pastebin.com/whkD5Wmh

Planefu Mouse Cursors:
milairpix.com/avcursors.htm
cursors-4u.com/airplanes/

Tales from the /aceg/ AFB (WIP):
pastebin.com/jZHPR1Zi

Reminder to draw for the collage! Draw your planefu, put effort into it, and it will be added right in!
imgur.com/a/ghjcI
The only rules are:
>it must be black and white, no shading
>being bad at drawing is not an excuse
>it must fly from left to right
>you MUST have fun while drawing. It's the most important part!
Asking for advice is always encouraged!

Because it bears repeating:
>HD Collection never (ever).
>Don't let it die, buddy.
>Release date soon™

Attached: Axe & Hammer.png (3840x2160, 3.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jZHPR1Zi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for cool camo patterns.
Post patterns you like.

Attached: 0c5e4cfed4edc501122ac82e181c3c70.jpg (1209x788, 152K)

Eternal best livery.

To hell with camo, I dare the enemy fighters to fuck with me while my plane is painted up like this

Attached: Super Rad '71 Burakkubaado.png (3942x1610, 1.95M)

Ayy Phoenix tomorrow.

It would be nice to see Axe & Hammer or another company in the Briefing start up for 7, also someone similar sounding to Zero’s briefing guy would be nice

Attached: A-10 experimental winter.jpg (1024x875, 43K)

First for Draken

Attached: 4168866037_3521ce08f5_b.jpg (1024x687, 171K)

>sixth post
>says first
Not how it works, buddy. Nice taste, though.

Shit, that looks great. Looks like a more organic version of pic related.

Attached: Su-35S 'Flanker-E' (6).jpg (2784x1856, 1.49M)

don't talk to me or my son ever again

Attached: b-36aarrivalcarswell1948.jpg (736x492, 71K)

*gets retired and forgotten

Attached: F-15E prototype GPU-5-A.jpg (650x449, 21K)

Yeah. I also really like the way the angular camouflage fits the sukhoi aircraft. They just dont look right without it.

Reposting the Fist of the F-4th Star request piece from the last thread.

Attached: fistoftheF-4thstar.png (1000x1000, 302K)

That's amazing

Have this

Attached: 12908.jpg (524x350, 25K)

Unfortunately they were never fielded with this camo. Same with this one

Attached: A-10 Peanut.jpg (591x886, 188K)

No ded

This time of night the thread takes a while to get up and running again.

Attached: ac04 OS.gif (480x270, 869K)

So how would everyone feel if a mission designer was in AC7?

It'd be interesting, but it doesn't make my MSSL into an XLAA quite like a livery/emblem editor would.

Attached: there it goes.png (477x411, 61K)

Do yall think Princess Waifu you be a pilot

>will be a pilot
f i x e d

Nah

Attached: 1455840743017.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

DO YALL THINK PRINCESS WAIFU YOU BE A PILOT

Attached: Song+of+solomon+723+2+thy+_7f4077ea39da492afa658df256ed758c.jpg (184x184, 6K)

whYOOOO

i'm gonna kill you irl tom

Please tell me someone capped the time this happened. My sides were obliterated.

Attached: wHYOOO.png (643x641, 115K)

I'm dying over here, thanks user

Got this in the mail today. I suspect that the mold for it is old as fuck.

Attached: airfix dh88.jpg (2048x1536, 412K)

Attached: meme1.png (1669x1005, 924K)

[Spanish guitar intensifies]

>This is your brain on V2.

Attached: fried-eggs-slide-into-oil.jpg (400x306, 5K)

Attached: YES.png (343x134, 26K)

So I would just like to say that the police officer who happened to bring an anti tank rifle to work on the one day of a terrorist attack in AC5 is my hero.

Night /aceg/

Attached: 151104-F-LU738-066.jpg (780x552, 45K)

Attached: F-4J_Phantom_of_VF-103_taking_off_from_NAS_Oceana_1978.jpg (1437x1076, 692K)

Good night, buddies.

Attached: 41bbc9a639bc4025cdd0cd32b90ee130.jpg (800x716, 411K)

How broken is the EML in AC6? Is it better than the TLS?

Attached: CFA-44_Nosferatu_Color_3-5_EML.jpg (1280x720, 1014K)

>RPG Logs
wait, what's this about
is there a system somewhere?

Thunder made a system for a plane RPG some time ago, and he playtested with some buddies. I don't know where you can find the logs, though.

Point and click adventure game.

That is a simple mold, damn.

A powerful one like VT or IL2 and DCS have would be brilliant.

kek

>A powerful one like VT or IL2 and DCS have would be brilliant.
I don't know much about those, how powerful are they?
Also, what happened to VT?

Got rushed and now the dev isn't around anymore I think but at least there was some fun in challenges and all.
>IL2/DCS
Pretty powerful. I know the IL2 one better but you can do fun stuff, especially with adding static objects to the maps to make race tracks. Oh and the usual scripting and campaign making of course. Talking about the 1946 IL2. The VT one is similar but I havent played that in ages.
What I mean is really just a good proper editor and not like a quick mission builder or so where you just get to select a few parameters.That is fine too but I wouldnt call them mission editors.

Impossible to balance tier broken. Let me break it down
>can hit targets as long as they're displayed on the screen
>near-instant travel times at any range
>one-hits pretty much anything in the game
>has a leninent snd quite large hitbox, making shooting down roughly lined up fighters possible
>more ammo than you'll ever need if you're good with missiles
The most accurate description of the EML I've read yet.

Anyone got a 3view with panel lines for the Su-30SM or a variant close enough to it for that picture?

Not sure which version, but I have multiple

Attached: Flanker Technical.gif (1000x498, 48K)

Thanks. I think the general stuff is shared anyway, but I'm not sure what to make of the ailerons, they seem fixed or completely absent going by most photos.

Attached: Su30SM3.png (1920x1080, 177K)

This is a 30, but it's missing the canards

Attached: Su-30 3-Way.png (1859x1320, 287K)

this makes me sad, VectorThrust had so much potential, but it's bugged to shit.
A lot of the challenges are simply unplayable like:
>destroy sam sites
>but they are under Jammers
>easyenough.jpg
>hold on, you don't get any ammo
>my face when

Attached: dude.png (138x192, 27K)

The Su-30MK- variants are externally virtually identical to the 30SM, use this.

This particular variant is the Su-30MKM, the MK variant specially developed for sale to Malaysia.

Attached: sukhoi_30mkm_by_aliffsukhoi95-d7fnnvh.png (1024x724, 301K)

Quick Buddies! This guy comes up and slaps your planefus ass, what do?

Attached: 1520126865335.png_(PNG-Grafik,_640_×_908_Pixel)_-_2018-03-04_11.19.26.png (441x317, 409K)

>

Here's a another one, albeit lower quality.

Attached: sukhoi-su-30-mkm-flanker.png (941x1127, 586K)

Weren't quite a bunch of them still missing too? It's just a shame I really enjoyed that game save for the shitty performance at times.
I like the cell shading too. Even if it could be done a bit better.

Thanks. I'll go with that from now on then. The left and right rudder don't have the same intake do they?

Attached: Auto Modellista.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

The right one is circular and the left one is a vertical rectangle.

*PSMs behind u*

Attached: Su-30SM 'Flanker-C' (24).jpg (1620x1080, 197K)

Attached: 1515883062643.jpg (666x501, 189K)

Pretty dead today.

Attached: Engyocu - original.png (1433x889, 328K)

All I can picture is someone doing the YMCA M over their head.

“Anyone will get desperate if they’re getting pounded”

-Larry Foulke, 1995

>/gayceg/ strikes again

The AC series has so many meme tier lines. Post your favorites.

Thinking about it, you might want to remove either the canards up top or the ones on the gunpod. I assume the gunpod is pretty much fixed?
Love that window glare though.

>Gentlemen, I do not believe there is a lady on earth who would resist us now
The ones on the gunpod are just there to fine tune it's aim, they aren't effective as proper canards, At least that was my reasoning behind it.
The gunpod itself is mounted on a hardpoint, the canard could also help compensate for the aerodynamic screwery it causes.

>Hornets! Don't let them sting your ass!
Still incredibly sexy, I see
What sort of cannon is that? Rail, plasma, particle?

>correct it's aim
Static or does it swivel?
Anyway the more I look at it the more I like the four by four wing look it gives it.
But they just feel a bit overkill, at least at that size. Those kind of fins tend to be a bit smaller. Think about the ones on the Sukhois or Tomcats, or at least I have those in mind as sort of "correcting" fins. Some business jets on the tail too, but I don't recall the exact planes now so I just mentioned the other two.

>Woof!

>Go dance with the angels!

Thanks. It's a railgun. The nozzle isn't very visible due to the colour scheme, the groove that runs along the barrel is cosmetic.
Not pictured are the RCS thrusters that are further back.
I'll do either a camo pattern, pic related or Phoenix next. I haven't decided yet, if anyone wants to chime in.
It can swivel horizontally, vertical aiming is done by having the canards adjust the pitch of the aircraft. The cannon can be mounted at diffent angles, but it remains fixed in flight. I'll draw them smaller.

Attached: 1520521066610.jpg (3072x1660, 3.61M)

If it's fixed in flight why would it be mounted anything other than pointing straight forward? Horizontally that is, vertical has some applications.
>livery
I vote for the JAM one.
Thanks for reminding me it exists, I love the candy cane WWI camos and should probably try to do one of those too eventually, could be fun or frustrating to draw with all the stripes.

I could be angled downwards to target ground targets without steep dives. I wasn't thinking about mounting it at an angle horizontally.
The swivel is for better accuracy, it isn't realistic to expect the nose of the aircraft to always be on target.

Oh so it does still move while in flight. Sorry I misread then, I thought you were saying that it was fixed and only adjustable on the ground. You know sort of like a trimtab, where you set it for one setting on the ground and then leave it as is for the rest of the flight.

>search for one of the pastebinned stories anons posted last thread since I couldn't read it when it was posted
>page has expired
Feels bad, especially when other buddies praised it quite highly.

Attached: when the battle starts at 1804 and it's already 1806.jpg (960x720, 84K)

>pastebin.com/jZHPR1Zi

It's in the OP

I read it as it was posted, you can even see my replies to it.
I was refering to this one here:

That was the story with the starfighter pilot selection I think. Yeah that was pretty cool.

It's cute and scrappy

Attached: 636307905937294082-f354.jpg (534x401, 14K)

(1/2)

I’d finished the task of putting away my few meagre personal possessions when the knock on the door came. I froze, listening as the knock came again. Mindful of my previous encounters I cautiously moved to the door, peering out the peephole. The corridor seemed to be filled with a mass of people dressed in various amounts of flight gear.

“We know you’re in there.” One of the men in the back called out.

“Who are you!” I called back.

“We’re the guys in back!” A half hearted chorus was the response to my question. I opened the door, leaving the security chain in place. Immediately an unshaved face shoved its way into the gap.

“Hey, hey buddy, what plane do you fly?” I recoiled from the stench of BO and cheap booze.

“F-16.” I was getting used to this sort of question, but I hadn’t expected the groans of frustration from the assembled men. At least one of them broke out into tears, and I heard the sound of a bottle shattering against the wall as most of the men shuffled off. A desperate light lit the eyes of the man in front of me.

“Hey, you fly the F-16F?” He asked, pressing his face further into the gap between the door and frame. The security chain creaked.

“The C.” I shook my head.

The light left the man’s eyes, stepping back slightly, he took a long swig from a bottle in a brown paper bag, wiping the spillage away with his sleeve as it trickled through his beard.

“It’s... It’s just not fair!” He began, tears trickling from his eyes. He sniffed hard, nose beginning to run. “They...they don’t even take us half the time. Even the guys with twin seaters, they just go up by themselves…” He choked off another sob with a long swig from his bottle.

“It ain’t right.” One of the other men complained. “We’re here to fly, not to sit around all day!” A ragged chorus of agreement rose from the remaining men. One by one they began to vent their grievances:

(2/2)

“I haven’t flown in over a month!”

“I’m checked out on six different aircraft, and I haven’t been up in a week!”

“Sometimes I break into the hangar at night just to sit in the cockpit and pretend...”

“I have to pay to be allowed to do my job!”

I held up my hands to forestall the complaints the impromptu AA meeting was throwing my direction.

“Listen, I’m sorry to hear that, but my plane only has a single seat. I can’t help you guys even if I wanted to.”

“You’re... just like all the other pilots.” With a final hiccup, the sullen man slunk away, his compatriots following him. I was left alone with the lingering stench of alcohol and hopelessness as I firmly closed my door.

Perfect

Attached: X-32.jpg (680x684, 92K)

>“Sometimes I break into the hangar at night just to sit in the cockpit and pretend...”
F

Fuck, I'll fly a twin seat tiger just to make them happy. Adopt a Backseater today

How many people that have two seaters do we have anyway?

Theoretically a lot, but in actuality not much. I would take up a YA-10B just for them.

>in Belka he's a hero
>in /aceg/FB he's a bum
>there are more unemployed backseaters than there are aces in Belka

I'm practically a homeless shelter for them
>crew of 15

Attached: b-36.jpg (1191x783, 255K)

Technically it's a trainer demonstrator, but I wouldn't mind taking it for a spin once in a while.
You're a good man, but that was bad for my sides.

Attached: Su-27KUB.jpg (768x355, 119K)

There's Tornado buddy, the buddy who loves the F-14, Thunder, and the F-15 ACTIVE buddy that couldn't draw for the collage.

Well it's technically a two-seater.

kek
I was gonna say.

Attached: S-21F.jpg (800x600, 81K)

Oh shit how do I git gud at making legs?

Attached: 011955f8-85bc-437a-bc82-8ed9bd51b7c5.png (600x1024, 91K)

I have no clue, but it feels like the waist is too thin, and as a result so are the legs.

(1/2)
Since my orders didn’t require me to report for duty until the next day, and I desired to avoid any more strange encounters, I spent the rest of the evening in my room. For entertainment I opened up my laptop, only to discover that someone was using almost all the base bandwidth for streaming. I settled for reading PDFs I had on my computer. Dinner was an MRE. It was very not bad.

As the clock struck 2200, I rose from my computer and stretched. Reasoning that the airbase would probably be dead at this hour because all the europeans were asleep, I decided to venture outside and stretch my legs. I managed to slip down from the third floor and out the door without running into anyone, though several questionable noises came from a few rooms. This place was rapidly curing me of my curiosity.

I stepped out into the clear night, looking up as a meteorite burned up, leaving a glowing streak across the sky. It wasn’t so cold, or so windy that I required a jacket. I stuffed my hands into my pockets and began walking towards the runways. I had been informed before leaving my last post that the plane assigned to me had already been delivered. The only question was which of these dozen hangars was it stored in?

I stealthily crept to the first one, moving along the front until I reached where the large doors had been left open slightly. Purple light spilled onto the ground, and strange sounds emanated from the opening. Peering inside, I saw the same three robed figures prostrating themselves before an F-22. The entire scene had a strange tinge to it, and an unnatural wind slowly stirred the wind as the whispers in my head grew louder. I shook my head, trying to dispel the double images and intense headache that was rapidly forming. I wiped the blood from my nose and moved onto the next hangar.

Draw sticks (to get the proportions right) and add volumes (muscle) on top of them. Check anatomy planks for the overall shapes and where muscles attach.

(2/3)
This one had the doors wide open. As I stepped inside a hand grabbed me from behind, covering my mouth. I began to struggle.

“Shhhh.” My captor whispered, before releasing me. An orange glow flared into existence in the dark hangar as he struck a match, lighting his smoke. A grizzled face was revealed for a moment, before he waved out the match, leaving only the cherry embers as he inhaled.

“Wha-” My mouth was covered again my a leather clad hand.

“They mostly come out at night. Mostly.” The cigarette glow wobbled to the side as he talked out the side of his mouth.

“Who?” I looked around, unable to see anything in the darkness. The match had destroyed my night vision.

“Maintainers.” He spat. “Putting their filthy hands on our planefus. They come out their holes and scurry ‘round at night, like they think I don’t notice.” My further questions were once again muffled, as the pitter patter of feet filled the hangar. The two of us sat there for another minute, as more feet joined, followed by the chittering voices and the squeaky wheel of a cart.

“Now!” The pilot next to me cried, throwing the breaker switch. Immediately, the hangar was flooded with light.

Painful squeals echoed across the ceiling from the maintainers, as I got my first look at them. Men, or what was once men, over and dressed in greasy rags. Pale of skin and hunched of posture, they began to scatter from the light. Moving on all fours, they fled back into their warrens. Red eyes glinted from the floor grates as they stared up at us pilots with hate, before receding back into the darkness.

“Who does the work on the planes?” The grizzled man stopped laughing long enough to answer my question.

“Why, we all work on our own planes.” He said, as if that was the most natural thing in the world.

“Are you… trained?” I couldn’t even imagine how I was supposed to replace an engine on my own.

(3/3)

“Don’t worry, I’ll send you a link to some good tutorials on youtube. Easy stuff.”

>wow I really should read these over once before posting.

>maintainers
Who's in for some big game hunt? Pic related is clearly no longer enough agaisnt those abhuman morlocks.
I'm blaming the stealth cultists for the current plague.

Attached: Rat-X-Poison.jpg (612x816, 160K)

>The only question was which of these dozen hangars was it stored in?
Stay away from the seaplane hangar.

Just flood the hangar for a bit, that tends to get them.

>“Don’t worry, I’ll send you a link to some good tutorials on youtube. Easy stuff.”

Kek. Pic related comes to mind.

Attached: 518RhtpczxL._SX389_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (391x499, 40K)

ded