/vtg/ Vermintide Geneal

elf fuckin edition

Latest 1.03 patch notes
steamcommunity.com/games/552500/announcements/detail/1656635407222041992

>Information about chests and when to open them
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb
>Tome and Grimoire locations (someone check to make sure it's all correct)
pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T
>Performance guide
pastebin.com/BKH7pNMy
>Mega of cool stuff:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

last thread

Attached: 1504129408537.png (713x713, 43K)

i hate elf fuckin

why is that rat wearing khornate armor?

Elves are not lewd, they are a proud and noble race.

i fuck elves
>red = khorne
u r the big homo

Did they fix the volley crossbow?

what needed fixing

Nothing, everything works perfectly as intended.

>BEST MAP

>WORST MAP

>MOST PLAYED MAP

>LEAST PLAYED MAP
GO

Attached: top vermintide betrayals.jpg (780x34, 16K)

Nothing. I'm just wondering if they took out my unlimited crit attacks. It wasn't working in my last game.

still works

>RING THAT BELL
>HULABALOO

>HULABALOO
>ROTBLOOD RAIDING PARTIES

Attached: 1520280670462.png (1080x1068, 829K)

Every single fucking game my host DCs and all my time is wasted right at the end

>Best map
Hunger in the Dark. Love the spooky pitch black segment.
>Worst map
Halescourge solely because people are guaranteed to immediately leave out of fear when you roll it
>Most played map
Against the Grain
>Least played map
Skittergate

>the high and mighty elf is hitting on me!

>tfw got 2 level ups today despite almost doing just legend attempts and failing
should i just host/look for games of a certain map on legend and just do that for now? is a 3 tome 1 grim run enough to get a general's without qp bonus?

2h axe or 2h mace for Ironbreaker?

...or is she?

Dwarfs going on elf genocide crusade when.

>Crit beam staff that decreases career ability on crit
>Pyromancer F pretty much indefinitely
>The 25 talent that drops all overcharge when you use your career ability
UNLIMITED POWER

Attached: file.png (1024x538, 999K)

>Hit me again Dwarf, and I will skewer you

>Do that again and you'll start a war, Dwarf
>Do you have stones in your eyes, Dwarf?
Elgi warns DAWI
>Do that again Bardin and I'll tear your beard off
Umgi dislikes DAWI

1h mace

>BEST
Screaming Bell
>WORST
the fucking gate
>MOST
Righteous Stand or Grain
>LEAST
the fucking gate

not unless that cunt ranald gives you a top roll, which is pretty much never - you need 3T 2G to have a realistic shot at general

screaming bell
bumbaclot hamsteak
i get warcamp like 50% of the time i hit quickplay
hunger in the dark

3t 2g + quick play bonus give you general automatically

Attached: healing bomb.jpg (1920x1080, 540K)

>tfw too much of a shitter to use anything but the rapier
everytime I used the falchion I end up eating unneeded damage because the rapier is great for reactive play, especially boss kiting
Feels like you move faster blocking with the rapier than other weapons but maybe that's placebo

Attached: 1520824883618.png (402x398, 132K)

>+ quick play
>without qp bonus

???

What's the point of using rapier instead of falchion on BH besides being slightly better at handling hordes?

>BEST MAP
Into the nest because no chaos shits
>WORST MAP
Athel yenlui
>MOST PLAYED MAP
Festering ground
>LEAST PLAYED MAP
Fort Brachensbrücke

The act boss balance is bad. Act I is the hardest boss and Act III is the easiest boss. I won't even get started on the finale boss because he's bugged beyond belief right now.

Attached: end times.jpg (648x26, 12K)

Is Kerillian really shit? I just started playing and I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm leveling her because I wanna try Shade but my friend just told me she's useless in hard content :( I also wanna try Unchained Sienna as well..

Sienna probably going to be nerfed into the ground because of all the crybabies who are mad they're not getting green circles.

Just how much +%power do I need to stack as huntsman Kruber to kill Rothelms (aka Maulers) with a single arrow from the longbow (full draw, but not to the point where you enter "sniper" mode) to the body on legend, assuming I have 600 total power? So far I have +17.5% power vs Chaos, but they still require two arrows to kill. Is 20% (two perfect rolls) enough or do I need a bigger power bonus that could be obtained by sacrificing another item property slot for +%10 power vs armored?

Attached: 1484157517088.jpg (283x314, 26K)

The world will swallow us up, and then those that survive will all be stuck in some weird planar system so the gods can create warriors similar to those in their other popular franchise so that that our lives make them more money.

While at the end of Athel Yenlui she also drops something along the lines of
>This is how the world is going to end, consumed by uncontrolled magic

all characters are viable, some just less than others

and as long as you're not whoring healing supplies and ammo, you're literally better than 99% of all elf players and a credit to your team

Your friend is bad. Elf is useful on every difficulty and all of her classes are viable on any difficulty. I main Shade and I am always a credit to the team. Longbow deletes specials and lesser elites and Shade has some of the best boss dps in the game right now with her melee.

Fortunately only Slayer is worth playing. All other characters are shit.

He is also the most swag

Why the chaos hate?

Attached: DarkMessiah.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

Your friend is dumb, she's fine.

if you toggle your active, the bonus should be enough to do it, I don't think you can physically stack enough otherwise

maybe if you have a witch hunter tag the enemy to get the bonus damage?

>Halescourge solely because people are guaranteed to immediately leave out of fear when you roll it
good its a shitter filter then

Attached: The patriarchal race to colonize Mars is just another example of male entitlement.gif (480x228, 500K)

Full hold heavy headshot poke hit and runs.

>slayer
>when BH exists
lol

>saltz lies on the ground bleeding
>drakefire retard and the dumb beam bitch awkwardly stumble around in the back, doing nothing useful
>kruber jumps around like an idiot while pretending to "tank"
that group is a fucking caricature

>Playing Vermintide 1
>Join a game of randoms on nightmare for Garden of Morr
>Join about 1/3 through, help them kill the rat ogre
>Manage to get three of the tomes and I gnab the last grimoire, since we missed the first
>Mfw I roll for the max reward; a Witch Hunter axe called Divine Regulator

I know a lot of people (myself included) don't generally like the loot system in Vermintide 1, but that feeling is pretty good when you manage to get a good roll. Axe looks good, too. It's like a simple-looking hatchet, I hate unnecessary embellishment.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ow00md5Nse1rv3s52_540.jpg (540x564, 112K)

Thank you! I was really worried for a second there

Twas a magical night.

not him, but "what if we took the rats and added like an extra swing's worth of health without changing most of the mechanics" isn't super interesting to me
plus aesthetically neon green ratmen is a lot cooler than moldy vikings

>I don't think you can physically stack enough otherwise
You can easily do so on champion without even reaching the power cap with a small +%power vs chaos equipment property. I'm going to try stacking +20% vs chaos and then +20% vs chaos along with +10% armored and see how it goes, since these bonuses are not going to be a waste anyway due to the prevalence of chaos warriors and the danger of chaos spawns on legend.

>salvage items
>game crashes
what

Any fellow BH use Repeater Pistol? I only use volley crossbow if I have to tryhard.

Holy shit, abusing your passive and the talent for free ammo for blessed shots with the repeater crossbow alt fire as the bounty hunter is so fun.

You actually mow down waves

>mfw

Attached: 1518886773138.png (500x376, 200K)

>all of these bounty hunter shitters abusing the guaranteed crit mechanics
Feels good knowing your crutch class is going to be nerfed into he ground soon.

So just like any ranged class? cool

Yeah that other ranged class with free crits all the time.
I assume at the same time they'll fix zealot at which time I will be at maximum levels of praising sigmar.

Attached: 1491607256182.png (1221x729, 302K)

A useful tip. Shade's active skill greatly increases the damage of the melee attack that you use to break stealth. If you charged attack a bosses back to break stealth you will see a nice big chunk of his health vanish which always feels really good.

Elf's kit is mechanically strong. Not even going into skills/talents.

Good mobility. Most Elf weapons have near full speed block movement. High effective dodge count, good dodge distance. Mobility is the true key to survival.

Good special removal. Longbow is an effective special killer that is available on all her kits. Accurate, quick to shoot, quick to reload. Able to take them out with a headshot.

Good attack speed. Most of her weapons have quick attack chains which help to stagger what you're fighting without creating vulnerable gaps that plague slower weapons.

Attached: shadowwarrior_sheet_out.jpg (1500x1126, 580K)

>Have the ability to get free guaranteed crits
>Use it in conjuncture with other abilities that give ammo on crits
>I'm abusing something and need a nerf but the elf magically regenerating arrows is totally fine

unlimited crit attacks?

Elf is as equalyl broken as BH. The only non-gay ranged weapon classes are Huntsman and Ranger.

>magically regenerating arrows
>arrows are made of wood
>quiver is made of trees
>wood grow on trees
>magic
literally makes sense

What do you guys think about the one handed mace and axe for the dwarf? Good?

>Elf is as equalyl broken as BH.

You either think the elf is way more broken than she is or BH think BH isn't as broken as it is.

still works for me, maybe you aren't switching fast enough?

The elf is way more broken than Bounty Hunter

Switching? What? I have to kill something or wait for the timer

The elf doesn't have bugged 100% crit instant wave-clear. The only real similarity is the waystalker is good at not running out of ammo.

I like the one handed axe on ranger. Good striking power, good mobility to keep you alive.

Attached: dwarfs_abgy13.jpg (667x1145, 464K)

>BEST MAP
Righteous Stand, Screaming Bell

>WORST MAP
Hunger in the Dark, Convocation

>MOST PLAYED MAP
Against the grain

>LEAST PLAYED MAP
Festering ground

if you don't already know what we're talking about, you don't deserve to know

there's maybe a 15% speed difference between using the bug vs just running forward to chop a head off then firing again, it's not that massive of a benefit, it's just fun

I heat a lot of retarded shit on this board and your post definitely contributes to it

Axe is one of his worst weapons. 1h hammer on the other hand is decent thanks to the shove attack but it still falls behind axe and shield.

if you take the talent for your blessed shot to not consume ammo and only fire after you've killed something to activate BH passive you essentially have unlimited ammo

Kerillian base career is very strong

Vermintide decides on hit and on kill procs based on your currently equipped weapon when the hit/kill happens. Shoot the volley crossbow, switch to melee, the kills now count as melee kills so it resets blessed shots.

Your bombs also benefit from your weapon traits/properties consequently

>BEST MAP
Fort Brachenbruke
Convocation
Screaming Bell

>WORST MAP
Festering Grounds
War Camp

>MOST PLAYED MAP
War Camp

>LEAST PLAYED MAP
Fort Brachenbruke

What's the point of Handmaiden? Her talents all seem so useless, especially coming off Waystalker which has a very defined role of self-sustaining HP and ammo

don't forget to roll "crits restore 2 ammo" on your ranged weapon

also that's not the bug he's referring to

I know of the weapon switch bug, I was referring to waystalker not being the only class with unlimited ammo

Stamina regen aura is godlike. Especially in conjunction with a class like Ironbreaker
lvl 25 talent for 3 seconds of undetectability allows you to pick up people who would otherwise be dead in every single other situation.
Can use your active skill mid-revive and still complete the revive.
Longbow is more than great enough to deal with specials just fine.

Handmaiden is one of the best support classes in the game.

If you use Sienna, drakefire weapons, headshot huntsman or waystalker elf you essentially have unlimited ammo.

Handmaiden can fix problems that don't exist if you just play Waystalker

>when the elf chases green circles so you have to do her fuckin job as special deleter
guess who died twice

Attached: 18594165165.png (1424x516, 545K)

Are Ironbreaker and Foot Knight the official shitter carrier specs?

handmaiden has more problem scenarios than waystalker

>try to play games
>get kicked out of rooms constantly
Nice "community" you have here, I've never seen a larger pack of jerks, and I used to play dota

>Legend start
>immediately have 25% of my health shaved off by an elven arrow

Attached: 1454709187457.png (1125x900, 1.01M)

Just who the fuck is Olesya? She's very damn knowledgeable and methodical about fucking up chaos for some kislevite witch, not to mention that she casually operates elven portals. At this point I'm half expecting her to be a high elven sorcerer in disguise.

Attached: olesya.jpg (884x776, 163K)

>legend start
>elf double tapping f2 and running ahead of everyone in the intro
>aggros 2-3 chaos warriors
>tries to make "calls" even though they aren't using a mic

Attached: 1520245431961.jpg (640x784, 45K)

I just found out that the elf has a two handed sword, any good? No one seems to be using it

my first legend game an elf nuked all of us with trueflight used on a duo of 2 marauders

>BH
>Having shit on a angry red dwarf who leaps into the middle of a fight then curses himself when he doesnt die

I'd like to add that she's amazing at horde control
I don't know about legend but on champ I can F through a horde, hold 10s for my mates to have some room to breath while holding block and pushing while my F bleed kills all the slaves mobs.
Her mobility is simply so great and you've got so much range with the spear. Longbow is enough to pop stormvermins heads and 2 unscopped bodyshot are enough to kill most of randoms specials

Only real downside I have with her is handling shielded stormvermins but then that's what my team is for.

It's hardly limited to Vermintide 2 though. People just "don't have time" for anything that isn't a 100% perfect meta experience these days, regardless of their actual ability to pull it off.

holy shit guys I just got my first red weapon and it's looking wack

Attached: 20180317025109_1.jpg (1920x1080, 553K)