/fhg/ - For Honor General

Lucky Edition

→ Wasn't Watered

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>Season 5 Gear
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/308763971748626433/415620805276467210/Apollyon_Event_Gears.pdf

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Things that were changed since launch
pastebin.com/JVAxhAPY

>Multiple hero video guides (outdated, ask your fellow anons)
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
forfashion.draghmar.pl

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Attached: 1521195871565.jpg (230x214, 27K)

Why was the Valentine's Day effect free and the St. Patrick's Day effect not?

because frogs hate micks.

obligatory junkyard warden

Attached: Sir.GrayBull of the Junkyard.png (407x1076, 628K)

ROMANS RAMPAGE!

Attached: 8414641514541651457865214145.png (856x385, 416K)

soon

Attached: bounty-hunter.jpg (3508x2480, 1.25M)

Shinobi, Shaman and PK had a baby?

Considering picking up the $15 version. Just wondering if:
* The grind is bearable
* The matchmaking is fair
* The modes are fun

Attached: 1495291178922.jpg (416x195, 12K)

No. Every second of existence is pain.

50/50. Servers either lick your balls or fuck you in the ass with phantom lights and grabs.

Perhaps. It has that something that keeps bringing me back.

1.yikes
2.YIKES
3. BUAHHAHDHFSGZHFAHHFT GSFRJAE

Attached: hi.png (375x360, 135K)

>Grind is Bearable.
You get a shit hero,
A decent but okay hereo
and Fun hero for free.
You can play 3 more of characters of your choice but cannot customize them, unless you spend 7000 steel.
You need to unlock rest of base heroes for 7000 steel.
DLC heroes cost 15000 steel.
You get 1200 Steel a day if you just do your dailies and orders.
Altenratively you can wait until sale, where Gold (Season Pass Edition) goes on sale for 33$ and base game is 20$

>Match making is fair.
Only for first 10 matches or so, after ethat you'll iether be butt fucked or have a good time with other newbs.

>Modes are fun.
I dunno. I find them fun, as long as you aren't being deathballed while retarded team mate are emoting somewhere and not playing objective.

how the fuck can three people have a baby you cantankerous dadblaster

Shinobi only uses his sickles to harass people at a distance with attacks or guardbreaks. Snort, on the other hand, would use that hook to punish people that try to distance themselves. It would be used solely for reeling in the faggots that had the audacity to either try to backdash/roll spam or run away.

Attached: DD_Hunterv02.jpg (1106x1500, 1.75M)

can more of you faggots que up for pc ranked duels i need to get my conq ordainment

How do I get good at this game? What are the best keybinds for playing on PC?

When is the Ronin of Wrong getting added to this game?

Attached: 541514741514516416145815412.jpg (1136x1328, 331K)

Umu! anons you like the Romans in For honor right?

Attached: 8451517145143156121761244.png (1024x1188, 578K)

they're neat but gladiator is a one trick pony and centurion is a no trick pony. both need a rework

Fuck you roman fate whore

>opponent disconnects

every time

Attached: 1510325709802.gif (500x500, 598K)

the wonin of wong?

The problem with Centurion is you can't be a shitter. I play him, he fun as hell, and I get hella kills. Just stop being bad.

Why did nobody tell me Raider is so fun?

Attached: ledged.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

just got 20k steel what/who's mask buy?

Attached: lololololololol.jpg (646x610, 115K)

Nobushi's

Raider can get away with some of the stupidest shit sometimes.

>automatically assumes I'm bad with cent
the problem is he is now 100% fundamentals with the occasional pinning heavy when the spacing is right. he's got a low health pool, parry punishes are alright but really nothing special, and a shitty zone attack. all he's got going for him is his top tier aesthetic.

"All he's got is aesthetic," fuck you dude. Centurion is one of the biggest scumbags in 4v4. His cutscene is EVERYONE'S cutscene.

i cant parry for fucking shit on warden and since he has 0 fucking safe openers i get parried all the fucking time how do i parry better

Attached: 1423557606167.png (252x329, 90K)

>tfw never cash out with cent just try my retarded light light charged heavy thing because if it goes through they feel even more noob and i dont feel scummy for getting free heavy damage

Practice your timing and reading the cues. If you can block, you can parry.

yeah he can be annoying in a gank, along with like 90% of the rest of the cast.
go play against the lvl 3 valk training bot until you can 100-0 her with parry punishes.

A Centurion gank is one of the most soul-crushing experiences in the game. If you're distracted with someone else, he can throw his charged heavies all day, and all he needs is one to pin you and punch you the ground and INFIRMUS you. And that entire time you're disabled, everyone else on his team is wailing on you. It's like a safer Shugoki Demon's Embrace when it comes to disabling an enemy and leaving them completely vulnerable to getting erased by the Centurion and his team.

NO ME LUCKY CHARMS

Which heroes have the best customization /fhg/?

knights > samurai > vikings

Yes, I wont rest until the byzantineboi is added. Bonus points if he's knight reinforcements instead of vikings. the knights imploding over another roman hero would be pure gold

Attached: ydl3kouyb3wx.jpg (768x1024, 50K)

>when you have such a good duel that you rematch, lose, and don't even care because it was actually fun

I hope i can meet that Kensei again so we have our tiebreaker

Attached: 1470310885611.jpg (188x268, 8K)

>Que up for duels
>Fight *not an assassin or conq*
>Have tonnes of fun

I spent about an hour yesterday sparing against a random high rep player i fought last night and had an absolute blast because neither or us picked assassins. Its ridiculous how bad that archetype just fucks the game up and makes it a miserable experience

vikings>samurai>knights

Hookblade warlord. nuff said.

Ass vs ass can be very rewarding, though. One of those fox only final destination kinda things, I guess.

Shit i hear that, every time i fight a Conq i just know it's gonna be a miserable experience

Some assassins are ok to fight though, Glad and Zerker are ok as long as they don't abuse zone

wait show me

oh shit thats kinda dope
but warden has that sabre thing too

Attached: vjtts5xplamqejjdxz58.jpg (1920x1080, 61K)

The problem is Glads Zone is so obscenely strong that its a crutch they can always fall back on when they start to loss. That move really needs totally reworked because it is just too fucking good.

Knights > Samurai > Vikings
Knights will always have the best customization because of how materials affect their armor

Warden's blade is nowhere near as goo looking though, it looks like MMO shit

okay but fucking seriously now

where are the antlers and plumes for warden?

Attached: c0358f463de0b8a635b7b16f12ec4c27.jpg (600x900, 94K)

no i wanted knights

Horns are Raider's and Valkyrie's thing.

>antlers
u wot
>plumes
win a tournament and you might get it if you're lucky

Attached: 14th century great helm.jpg (2892x5844, 1.18M)

who actually looks at the character select screen and thinks "theres multiple people here i'd like to play because they're fun"
because theres fun because you're winning and fun because you're playing a fun character
i have a fucking ball with highlander even before his buff offensive form was so hype to me
rushing people down and making them freak out throwing chains that you barely dodge and counter with a kick that fucks their face

raider because smooth-ish options whilst enforcing your offense

and kenboi i dont like the remake he felt more smooth and had nice cancel timings before

Attached: asefeassasa.png (1240x683, 1.99M)

THATS A CREST

>join game
>see this
>3 conqs on enemy team
>autism starts instantly
>we win by a landslide
>teammate chirps about how conq is brain dead
>I throw in my two cents too
>"REPORTED"
kek. The state of conqtards.

Attached: not even once.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

hope you reported the commie's emblem

I wanted to in-game but never menu threw me off. I think I will with this screenshot though, I always report edgelords with commie symbols. Also why does it not suprise me autistic edgy kid plays conq?

Anyways, tonight was a good night. Had really fucking good games, shit was intense and very close going back and forth between both teams breaking. ty lord of the feels for the carry

Why is there so many Scottish people in this game? Is it just because of regions or what, or is it just Americans muh hertiage faggots

Any webms of people wrecking the lvl 3 bot? I'm new and have been at it for hours now and don't feel like I've improved much at at all. Yes, I've played the story mode and watched the videos.

just play online you tard beating bots means nothing

probably Americans with my muh heritage. I honestly hate this time of year because every fucking person I meet is like "I'm Irish, I'm so fucking proud". Like it's perfectly fine to be proud of your heritage are but holy shit they announce it to everybody this time of year and it's annoying. The things that drive me the most insane are.

>Americans with Italian or Irish (it applies to both) heritage who use that as an excuse to be loud and obnoxious.
>"HURR. i'M IRISH/ITALIAN. I'M SUPPOSED TO BE LOUD! YOU CANNOT STOP ME!"

also, where are you pulling this from anyway? I don't get what that post I made had anything to with Irish-Americans anyway. NOTE: I don't dislike actual Irish people, I dislike Irish-Americans who are obnoxious about their Irish Heritage.

Presumably he's talking about the guy with the Scottish flag emblem.

I've tried but keep getting placed into matches with people several dozens of levels higher than me. Apparently there are no noobs to play with in NA right now? I just hold back my team and get annihilated by the people I fight.

You did fine too man.

Anybody for the allied order on PC? I'm Anonanimals.

>The Highlander
>Scottish Saltire

I see the saltire like every game it feels like. Maybe I just notice it more because I'm Scottish, but still feels like a high amount of Scots.

oh that. I didn't notice that for some reason, but yea, it's probably an american doing the muh heritage thing. I'm on east coast playing at like 1 in the morning so I doubt I was playing with an Eurobro.

I'd be surprised if a commie symbol got someone banned.
Actual viking symbols get banned all the time strangely enough.

I've seen more blank, grey emblems in season 5 than I have the last four seasons put together. Either a shit load of /pol/tards have got the game or Ubisoft is stepping up their moderating.

Reminder,it's actually beneficial to stance dance on some characters.
gfycat com incompatibledangerousbaiji

Attached: Stancedance.png (1085x705, 82K)

>LOL GORILLION DAMAGE
>TELEPORT BEHIND YOU
>SANIC SPEED HAHA FAGGOT
wow so skilled

Attached: fh_menu_aramusha_ncsa.jpg (1920x1467, 301K)

t. shitter who just got rekt by an Aramusha.

so uh any tips on beating zerk as a warden or should i just kill myself

Rate. What would you improve.

Attached: MuhwardensTake2.png (2374x1080, 2.4M)

Why would anyone be proud of being Irish, they're literally the niggers of the white race.

Still puts them above nonwhites desu

>crying about the second worst DLC character
o i am laffin

>he doesn't like superior colored women

Attached: anon....jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

I like the red outfit. I like red in general. Keep it up boi.

I would make the blue look more Noble and less edgy if you know what I mean. Ditch the skull face paint and go for something more Knightly but still fantasy. Also consider SIlver paint pattern if you wanna go the extra mile. unless you're already using it but it looks like iron to me.

Chinese Dynasty Warrior Soon, cap this

Blue is bad
Orange if you want edge
Red if you want cool

I like orange the most

I personally like to do solid colors with a simple elk print and a line. I like red and orange Warden though. Very cool.

Crazy idea: Make Centurion the only hero who gets GBs off parries.

There I fixed Centurion.

>2 free heavies off of a parry if you're near a wall

Better idea that isn't as retarded as yours.

Kick 500ms. Can softfeint jab into kick. Unblockable pin is softfeintable into GB now too.

how did I miss out on the free effect? why was it only like two or three days

fuck im mad i wanted the rose petals

can someone explain why emperor nero is the way he/she is in fate

like who the fuck came up with it

is it just me or are all these villains sound like cool folks to hang around with

Red is 9/10, only thing I don't like is the excessively thick crossguard.
Blue is 7/10, that skull helmet looks pretty good from this angle. I'd probably scrap the emblems and the lines and try to make it solid colors, favoring black. Arms have that orange fabric, would probably replace them.
Orange is 6/10, average blackstone cosplay. You've got the right colors, materials, & decorations but it doesn't get any points for originality. The hilt doesn't match the crossguard though, not shiny enough. Or the crossguard is too shiny.

atleast hes not

Junkman actually looks good though.

What if Warden had an unblockable?

Junkman is 8/10, needs to replace the crossguard & possibly the blade but otherwise he's good.

>Ended up in a Glad mirror in Duel
>He's a rep 1 account and leveling a Glad
>Says he just bought him and is hoping I would teach him
>Spend several rounds going back and forth with him, giving him a few tips here and there, even if I'm not the best Glad myself (he's only rep 1)
>See him making tangible progress and getting better
There's few things more satisfying than helping someone and teaching them to get better.

Attached: 1391376022160.gif (320x240, 883K)

His Crushing Counterstrike counts as an unblockable.

what sword would work with him? sirius?

I just bought this game and it's mad fun, I'm new player and shit. I finished the Knight questing in Hard difficulty and I was struggling vs. Raider boss because I wasn't used to the parry mechanic. So far, so great-ish. I'm gonna main the fuck out of Knight, and probably Gladiator when I get the steel.
My question is, what should I do? Should I play multiplayer and which game mode or should I jump into Quick Match?

This is in South America region.

Attached: 1514641439740.jpg (300x449, 106K)

Can Conq not block attacks anymore mid swing or am i doing something wrong, how the fuck do i even play Conq now every thing feels like it just doesnt work everyone just rips through my blocks like im using paper, i havent played since shinobi came out

Attached: 20170326224735_1.jpg (1680x1050, 400K)

Conq still has Superior Block on his heavy startup and on dash in the direction he's dashing. He now has Superior Block in Full Block stance as well.

Superior Block in neutral is gone forever.