He saved the world from the Nazis

He saved the world from the Nazis.

*kills 50 million Russians in return*
*starves Ukrainians to death*

THIS IS THE PRICE OF COMMUNISM

>save
>from nazis

choose one

The people of the Soviet Union saved the world from the nazis.

He saved the world then I guess?

>kills 50 million Russian
citation plox

Even the highest estimates don't put his entire reign at higher than 9 million

Source: KGB archives

>industrializes an agrarian shithole
>saves Russia from becoming the SJW utopia that Lenin and Trotsky had planned to turn it into
I give you that he failed to eradicate the world from all of the savage khokhols though

If you have the source then fucking post it you autistic retard, what don't you comprehend?

But somehow Russia is still a shithole fill with violent drunks and harsh cold weather. Not really a last bastion of good morals.

>Was rapidly industrializing under the Tsar
>Industrialization stopped by communist coup

>Nevertheless destroyed the Orthodox church and marriage so might as well have become SJW

I indicated the sources. Just go look it up. Not hard.

by world you mean, the globalist, democratic, free market "fuck the plebs" world

>>Was rapidly industrializing under the Tsar
Nonsense, Nicky was a horrible leader who survived as long as he did through sheer luck. Under him and his predecessor (or what was left of him after his assassination) Russian peasents still had to pay off their """Debt"""" for no longer being a serf. Most of Russia outside of Moscow looked like fucking Renaissance era cities and village's looked like high medieval depression pits with slightly better metallurgy.

Shut up retard, speak only when spoken to from now on since you can't handle even basic Veeky Forums discourse

He was some kind of Magician?

No, Nazis saved Europe from him

The OP did not link to any sources either. His claim is actually more solid than op's

hello leftypol
fuck off

Stalin please go

Villages in Russia still look like that, communism hasn't changed a thing.

And yes Tsar oversaw mass industrialization although most of it was Witte's reforms.

Most countries in Russia's situation oversaw mass industrialization before the 20's. It was seen as a waste of resources and potentially dangerous to industrialize quickly. Only after the great depression countries that were mostly commodity exporters were FORCED to industrialize quickly, because industrialized goods were becoming too expensive and commodities such as food an anergy suddenly became cheaper. I'm from South America and most countries here went through the same thing. People often associate political ideology to things even when it doesn't necessarily apply.

He didn't save anyone from anything

>stares ukrainians to death
and why is that a bad thing

why do you hate Ukranians?

Reminder that Finland lost the Winter War.

>lost
they maintained their independence, didn't become part of the union or a satellite and humiliated the giant USSR. Saying they lost the war is vastly more delusional than saying the US won in Vietnam

And damn near led to the nuclear holocaust

>Karelia

they did lose a significant amount of clay though

That is so Alt Right!

>Alt Right
people who say alt right usually come straight from reddit

The officialy won. The soviets wanted everything, instead they got a quarter million soldiers incapacitated and a bunch of ice

>haha, you stupid nigger/kike/faggot

>wtf don't call me alt-right/nazi you bigot

>The soviets wanted everything
They wanted buffer zone from nazi-loving ice mongolians and they succeed

>me
I'm not OP, and I'm not from /pol/. I'm not even white or american. Just noticed that the term alt-right lately is becomming the left's new boogieman, which is funny because /pol/acks didn't use it. I did hear it from youtubers and the media before though, so I guessing you're comming from somewhere else other than Veeky Forums.

>I'm not OP
I mean I'm not the person you quoted. I'm also assuming you're from either reddit or leftypol

>They wanted buffer zone from nazi-loving ice mongolians and they succeed
The finns wanted to remain neutral. In fact, the nazis sold them out, as the Ribbentrop-Molotov pact gave them to the Soviets. You're an imbecile, as are most Tankies. You're dumber than /pol/

Sure

>nazis sold them out
And Finns helped them to lose again. Are Finns M?

>And Finns helped them
Why wouldn't they be more diplomatic with the nazis? The Soviets were pressing them directly into giving them territory, so the choice is rather obvious. Still, the nazis sold them out by signing a pact that put them into the soviet zone of influence, that's why they didn't help them when the communists invaded after germany started to occupy poland. Finland did it's best to stay neutral, which is hard given their geographical and strategic location.

But of course I'm talking to retarded tankies and commie larpers from leftypol, so to you lot, obviously, not helping the glorious people's revolution means you're a fascist.

Sorry kiddo but actually Alt Right transplanted here extremely recently when reddit banned memes

know your internet history even if its not from 25+ years ago

The whole far-right thing in Europe was counter-phenomenon for bolsevism to begin with.

Too pussies to announce their allegiance, anyway failed without nazis, failed with nazis, just failures, pathetic

>kiddo
>Alt Right transplanted here
>reddit banned memes
please go back

Well technically they weren't allowed to check on threat of execution.

>between two monsters
>remain neutral
>fight a gigantic USSR
>killed five soldiers for every one they lost

What pussies. Good thing the strong, disciplined revolutionary soviets were there to save europeans like them from the nazis. oh wait

t. edgy teenager

>by world you mean, the globalist, democratic, free market "fuck the plebs" world
But those short of "democratic" were the guys the Nazis worked with. They even had their own purge cleansing the people who wanted to go against them.

I'd rather have authoritarian fascism than the horrid society we have today. Fuck you, Stalin.

By killing Millions and Millions of Communists.

He truly was a hero

you absolute filth, you degenerate subhuman fucking ape, how dare you even type lies with your filthy crusty hands, kill yourself

>muh ukrainian hunger gas chambers

FPBP

And in return he doomed half of Europe with communism.

>saved
fucking what.

>30 million
*30 billion

Eastern Europe has always been doomed.

It was literally never good

What do you mean it was "never good"?

But it was the Germans who completely destroyed Warsaw.

>stares

Josip 'the Gopnik Gorgo' Stalin

So... Why did he killed Lenin?

So what exactly is being said here? It still seems like Stalin killed a shitload of people.

There were so many victims that they didn't even bother to document them.

You mean Trotsky?
>It was real in my mind.

Modernity is way better than identity/family based cultures... right guys... right?

Jesus when did Veeky Forums get so spergy, the guy made a claim and showed sources, he wasnt rude or anything and still got treated like shit.

This, literally any time someone makes a claim that Veeky Forums doesnt like instead of refuting it with sources and counter arguments they essentially autisticly scream "ALTRIGHT!POLNAZI!".

Just as bad as how /pol/ shrieks "cuck" at everything.

When you accidentally low-ball a genocide deathcount and have to correct it because Communists are just that shit.

And the Nazis saved the world from him

>posts an idealised image of a family from literally one of the most capitalistic entities ever to exist
>this is what the Nazis were

Yeah right good job.

And tell you what, yes, it's better. What we are seeing is a boomer family. They had - and used up - an unspeakable amount of resources without basically having to lift a finger. It was almost for granted. Well, if you were WASP. If you weren't, it wasn't so great. Also, happy mom on your pic probably got a beating or two during her life. And you can have a family and "identity" based life - you have a whole ton of Muslim radicals doing that, I'm sure you'd get along great - the difference is that you can also do something else if you don't want to.

He was joking. There are only 9 Billion people in the world.

That's pretty far fetched. Blaming Nazis for Stalin's high blood pressure 8 years after the fall of 3rd Reich.

> They had - and used up - an unspeakable amount of resources without basically having to lift a finger.
Don't forget what was their secret of success. Honest work ethics and being a decent citizen. Truly impossible for current generation.

yeah, nowadays.

>Polacks smell Soviets coming
>Polacks start a massive uprising to soften Kraut up
>Soviets smell Pollocks uprising
>Stalin orders to stall the offensive
>Polacks get their shit fucked up

>If only we got rid of modernity, everything would be fine
>If only we got rid of capitalism, everything would be fine
>If only we got rid of the Jews, everything would be fine
>If only we got rid of the patriarchy, everything would be fine
I love ideology, it is cool and epic

He saved the world from the Bolsheivks

Their secret of success was living in America after WW2, when every other major industrial nation's factories had been destroyed, and America was pumping more oil than the rest of the world combined. Then they used their success to proliferate postmodernism and everything you hate.

>implying Nazism wanted strong local communities instead of ab all-powerful state that replaces your family and demands 100% of your loyalty

You know it doesn't scream family values to me when children are taken from their parents to the Hitlerjugend and are thought to venerate the Fuhrer as their new father. Btw Communists did the same with the young pioneer shit, imagine that.

Hitlerjugend was their family. Fuhrer was their father.

Their "secret" of succes was this, nothing else. It's easy to be a decent citizen if everything is going your way without having to lift a finger.

> What is Confucianisms concentric circle theory?
> Strong family units are not needed to maintain a strong state.
Ohkay.

That's what fascism wanted, strength of the nation. Naziism was focused on the strength of the people and to an extent the nation.

They had fucking propaganda that told women to make more children. Go look at childbirth rates before and after NatSoc for fucks sake. Look at some of Hitler's quotes on the family unit.

> If only user could honestly represent the post he is replying to.

> this
Strong families is a necessity for fascist populist movements.

>What is Confucianisms concentric circle theory?

Traditional view on the issue. Something not compatible with modern totalitarian ideology, such as nazism.

>They had fucking propaganda that told women to make more children.
Funny, the Bolsheviks under Stalin had something similar.