2D Hentai Games General /hgg2D/

Next Kagura Edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive (Please reupload anything you have that has less than 2 working links)
pastebin.com/08UbaTBj

>Recommended Games (outdated):
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kYYvnMk8

>/hgg2d/ Removed Games Archive
pastebin.com/n3awKvtb

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/
UPDATED "RE" VERSION (Includes announce page handling and links RE to RE pages. May be slightly buggy.)
pastebin.com/raw/DwTh4Qfy

RJ Gallery SCRIPT (updated)
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Attached: RJ195774.jpg (1280x960, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/10206-るしまる堂-ゴブリンウォーカー-goblin-walker?p=1737122#post1737122
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for NTR

second for loli manko

>worm is fucking my shit up
>heard it's vulnerable against shock
>I CAN USE LIGHTING TIME FOR VENGEANCE
>It's supereffective !
>Small worms pop out and seal my mouth
I honestly had a hearty laugh about that.

It has a loli like girl in it, how will they put it on Steam?
This one they should skip the steam release on in my opinion, it sounds like a mess waiting to happen.
Also
Fourth for Eldritch Abominations X Lolis.

Assuming you haven't played VH for at least six years, whats changed? That isn't related to shitty non-OG characters to be specific.
Has there been any progress in the story passed the train mission with bomber(wo)man and the one royal kid/investigator/whatever-the-fuck-they-were?
Have the surrounding areas been expanded and/or translated like the desert bazaar place or that one beach/island area?
Have the in-progress guild quests finally been completed?
The answer is no isn't it? For all of them, right?

It's gone the way of Ryona game user, it's dead.

Which Ryona game? RyonaRPG? Ryonasaga? ROA?
Only ROA is dead. The other two still gets updates from time to time.

It got an update recently but most stuff is side content, though there is work being done on the main story and Nanako and Serena's stuff, but that is just what I hear around.

>RyonaRPG
Wait, that is still getting updates ? Bullshit.

Was it scene related side content or just new areas that serve no purpose?

I can't recall right now, the recent updates change log was posted a few threads back though by Mynock@, you search them for it real quick.

>update's
>you could search

At uni yesterday, my professor said "NTR is truly a thinking man's fetish." What did he mean by this, anons? Does he know about hgg2d?

Attached: My Good Sir.png (400x266, 109K)

He's about to give your spot to a mexican

hes picking out the trash. once he knows expect F's.

Wait a fucking minute

Attached: 1520486177188.jpg (1280x960, 473K)

im not complaining i would like more of her.

>team-B ripped off Team-A

Yes, acerola characters are know to make cameo appearances. There are quite a few characters from the previous games if you check the pc when playing the guy in Yukino.

Anybody play Goblin Walker? I read someone made a ATGH code for it, but I can't get it to work.

ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/10206-るしまる堂-ゴブリンウォーカー-goblin-walker?p=1737122#post1737122

I just managed to make a (partial) AGTH code for this game.
>1. rename game executable to "goblin.exe"
>2. launch game
>3. attach AGTH to running game with agth /c /HSN-8@178195:goblin.exe /pngoblin.exe

>or, if that doesn't work, lauch game executable through AGTH: agth /c /HSN-8@178195:goblin.exe goblin.exe
>Use Translation Aggregator, whatever. Just make it work.

>This hooks text in dialogue window below, so we can now translate the story.
>Menu labels are not hooked, sorry.

How do I just "make it work"? I tried making a shortcut and changing the "start in" field so it starts up AGTH and goblin walker at the same time. I tried dragging and dropping the game file to the AGTH fire, but it shows up blank. I assume it's supposed to start giving me text when the story starts with the gobbo guy and the villagers, but nothing.

>cameo appearances
That one goes a bit beyond cameo appearance. Not that I'm complaining though.

I just fucked around with ITH to get out details I didn't understand. All you need to understand that isn't straightforward, is that you need to equip the bow to use the charge function.

I have no clue how to use pseudo-translator shit, but here's a new one:
neko.works/index.php?static=fbcr

>Keep edging in game
>End up needing to get up to pee
>Go back to it
>Need to pee again

Attached: DAxcWDSXsAEkqJ6.jpg (720x960, 131K)

>being this new
Last update was at the end of January.

For each boss I defeat on RJ213881. Do I need to calm down my bodyguard or do I let him have his way with the boss? I feel like I am going to get a bad ending.

Does RE210055 have any animations by chance? Looks like still images, but hope springs eternal...

There is some animations like combat sex. Its not a lot though.

Oh ok, ty, I'll check it out then.

Anyone here play Screamer Labo, RJ215722? I just finished it earlier but I'm pretty sure getting raped by the police isn't the good ending.

Anyone know if I'm supposed to do something differently? I backtracked after beating the final boss and went over the maps with a fine-toothed comb so I'm pretty sure I didn't miss anything.

What did ATLUS mean by this

Attached: DSN futaba.jpg (368x480, 26K)

What happened to the Corruption of Champions general threads on Veeky Forums, did they die with the game or move elsewhere?

Died if you haven't seen them around for a while, you might find one over in cripplechans /hgg/ though.

It became Slablands due other people getting tired of the creator. I doubt they even talk about that game anymore.

iirc they eventually became just Slablands.

RJ220205 is just as rail roaded as the previous games? Its the only issue I have with this series.

He made some efforts to make it less railroaded, that's all I can say.

2D H-games are dead.

There is a noticeable decline in release quantity as well as quality. I thought that 2017 was just an odd year but 2018 is even worse.

The industry is probably going to sleep for a while until a new medium is found just like the 2D H-game medium used to be SLGs at the very start and then it slowly became flash games until 2011-2013 when there was a down period and it switched to RPGmaker games afterwards.

Wonder what the future will bring. Maybe they will switch to Renpy bullshit like western H-games as well.

Attached: 1497609184270.jpg (1869x957, 271K)

>RenPy
I hope not. RenPy runs like shit

Dumb frog posters.
Last year was a good year quantity wise, and it's was been slow, maybe not at first but it did slow down by 2014 and has kept the same pace, though end of 2016 and most of 2017 showed more releases then usual.

Quality isn't going to get better no matter the engine being used (yea, you can get better CGs in not RPGM games, the rest still needs a good dev to make it work), most things will continue to be mediocre as usual with a few outliers (not counting pro games, but they have the same pattern there as well).

It seems more like you're burned out of the genre overall and need to take a break for a while, come back after some months to a year and see if things are different for you.

>Wonder what the future will bring. Maybe they will switch to Renpy bullshit like western H-games as well.

That depends on the future hit game. Because it's the one that inspires other makers to make similar games.
I think the "industry" is definitely growing, but the quality is stagnating because there is less and less creativity.

I think SRPGs have a chance of becoming relevant again if someone makes a really good one.

>it has always been slow
Don't change your sentence mid flow kids.

How would you de-stagnate the 2D H-Game genre? What are you look for with creativity; game systems, stories and settings, fetish content and delivery?

>game systems, stories and settings, fetish content and delivery?

Yes.
When a game is copying another game which is copying another game, that's copying another game ect.
Quality starts to deteriorates until someone comes up with something a bit more original or different that can get copied.

How to get the bad ends for sub girls in RJ187587? Got 1.1.1 from nyaa but just doing the lewd baitos doesn't seem to be it.
Atleast the amusement park finally worked.

Attached: lolitan.jpg (1023x766, 248K)

Elaborate more on what you are saying, it's why I asked. Like what kind of things would be fresh and new? Tell me some of what you believe would liven up the genre.

Still better than MV

Isn't RenPy a VN engine? Why the hell would you want that?

What is it about MV that makes it so shit? I agree it is, but I'm not sure myself. I think it's how sterile all the fixed assets look.

Gotta disagree there. MV runs better than RenPy shit for me.

it's very ressource intensive (I think because it incorporates flash or something like that?)

There was more than one ending?

Didn't stop people from making dungeon crawlers with it. I don't care about the VNs.

Not sure if that's good or bad for you.

Even MV isn't retarded enough to use Flash.

RPGmaker was the best and worst thing to happen to hgames

His other game, it was called Seed of Evil I think, was so much better.

>game systems

I would like for SLGs and SRPGs to take back focus and become the primary genre for games.

>stories
The balance between the ero and actual love between characters is pretty weak. It can be improved.
There is also no focus at making the characters memorable past the end of the game.

>settings
I don't care about this, unless the setting itself is a character.
The situation in which two characters fuck is more important than the setting.

I have plenty of quality stuff I've been waiting on, and mostly I never see them talked about. The only game released this year I was waiting on was lulu farea 2, but quite a few "polished" games are set for the next year or two.

>RJ209600
>RJ191168 , asmodeus delta is looking to be polished as hell if you just check his twitter. (his water fairy game got me into his stuff)
>RJ181109 Dev has been sneakpeeking this and it looks very polished too.

Attached: DYT03ApVwAUXbKQ.jpg (646x508, 88K)

I'm probably wrong about that, I only remember reading about them incorporating a 3rd party language also used for web developement and I found it weird

The ending picture is a nice touch, it adds more context to the bad ends and shows us that Saya doesn't take the raping all that badly.

Attached: gor.png (640x480, 299K)

The Bad Ends were the short scenes you got after maxing a lewd job, the ones that ended with the "it was all a dream" cliche.
Pretty sure the game also had several real endings depending on how much you lewded/stole.

Mv runs in a browser, they didn't need to incorporate anything to use JavaScript.

>RJ181109
That's out already, isn't it?
>RJ191168
Looks good tho

>That's out already, isn't it?
He's talking about their new game in the image. It doesn't have an announce yet.

>>RJ209600
Apparently he has decided to not any more animations than are already in the demo??

Okay, sorry for running my mouth without knowing anything of import.

Ah, alright. RJ181109 was pretty fun. Does the new one have a demo yet or something?

Yeah the assets are shit, them being low res while everyone uses high resolutions in their MV games make the problem increasingly pronounced. I also hate the font, and all the menu icons being boxes with symbols makes shit hard to perceive compared to Ace.
MV also seems to have more stuff the devs could fuck up in their games (like having trouble lining up to a door since you no longer move 1 tile at a time), so obviously they do fuck it up and the games end up worse. Also crashes, fuck the crashes.

There are good MV games, but most of them kinda suck.

>It doesn't have an announce yet.
Not that user, but this should've already answered your quesiton.

Yeah this is it really. Fallen was a good game in MV, but only because of the CG's really. The actual gameplay sucked.

Yeah, probably. Cheers

RJ205518 was legit good, but they made custom assets for pretty much everything and had a real coder. Custom combat too.

Attached: this is MV.jpg (1026x770, 154K)

>RJ205518
That game made me cum buckets. Legit good game

Any chances we'll get some translated RE219132
links? The few people that have it said they won't share

As soon as you buy it yourself faggot

Buy it yourself and share then, you cheapskate.

I want to try this but I'm not sure I'd like it. What fetishes are involved?

semen inflation and ahegao

I'd like that, but I'd like corruption and side of degradation to go.

Think there's a route where she turns evil in the add-on, not sure. There's moral degradation/sluttification.

That happens too. There's an even chain that starts with protag getting groped in a train, and it escalates to her meeting the molester to fuck him under pretense of purifying him of evil.

Any non-loli games people want me to buy?

RE219132

Game?

RJ214367

Isn't a shota game practically the same?

He said non-loli, so no.

>RE219132
Second that

>31.5MB

... so? It's a Flash game, what did you expect it to be?

No-one cares tipfag

Thanks user. I didn't even know there was a new version out.

Not exactly "new". Update got released all the way back in 2016 but never got uploaded until last october.
Not an awful lot to it either, just nice that it isn't broken like the first version.
Whatever happened to that school backpack version that got discussed way back? Can't remember if an upload for that existed.

Pretty sure it was uploaded. Check the archives.

What's wrong with that cat

Wat do against MEGA Decryption errors? I googled already but nothing kinda worked.Al

>RJ205518
Looks awesome, but can't find in the archive. Feelbatman.

Attached: 15148903725398.jpg (436x324, 61K)

>can't find in the archive
It's not translated so it won't be in the archive. You must be new here. Read the newcomers guide to find out where to get a download.