├ Strategeo (until 4/4)
├ Detonation (until 4/11)
├ Aura (until 5/09)
└ Yvrida(until 6/27)

■ Character Adjustments Roadmap
├ Apr: New Dark Blast form, Expert filter revision
├ May: Class Level 85 (except Hr), new class skills
└ Summer: New Techniques, 14 Star Pets

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator: 4rt.info/psod/

□Previous thread

Attached: 1494262692195.png (1532x3000, 1.48M)

Nice boost week EQ schedule.

Thanks.

Phul has big boobs

Attached: j62ExKm_d~01.jpg (440x298, 36K)

Unlike the hyaku paasento flat tsundere.

Attached: 1501594088927.png (820x725, 761K)

I got a drop Jon...

Attached: pso20180317_143712_014.jpg (2560x1440, 1.12M)

Congrats Big Garf

Attached: yukari_007.jpg (1280x1808, 673K)

>Zondeel
>All the enemies group BEHIND you
This game is so shit

Okay, real talk. Forget Sega's projected amount of time they will support this game. I want to know from you how much more life PSO2 has left?
The future looks bleak in my opinion.

Attached: received_1951110395211034.gif (320x240, 657K)

1 year

>People all around you with 14*
>Some people have 3-4 14*
>Haven't even seen a single 14*
>Sick of grinding the same shit endlessly

What's the fucking point?

>No 14 star
>No board units
>Dragon won't even give me vals anymore
>White Day drops absolutely nothing even though I actually want Strategeo weapons

Attached: 1518301771162.jpg (1083x720, 185K)

1-2 years at best unless they get rid of kmr's idea of fun "content"

nope

Attached: pso20180317_030056_019.png (1360x768, 1.7M)

Fail egg

post feet

personally, I do find the fight fun... or at least, more fun than the shitfest that was douche esca. but whether or not it's fun is immaterial to the point - it's a raid with a dedicated mechanic and the faggots who cry about wanting raid-specific mechanics regularly don't want to deal with it because they might have to let their parse numbers drop a little.

as for the death count, remember that they're trying to cater to the top 1% "I never die or even get tagged, I'm so good, everyone else is a shitter" crowd with shit like copying monhun's triple cart limit. those people don't want forgiving. they don't want a challenge. they want shit that's punishing so they can claim their dicks are bigger when they beat it and someone else doesn't.
and y'know... I probably wouldn't mind... if the reward for all the ballbusting shit was bragging rights stuff, like in the old days. rather than being a way for people who honestly don't need upgrades to outpace people who clearly do. the fact that chronos stones are rematch exclusive (nonexistant) drops is kinda galling given that atra is in theory the wellfare 14* lineup. especially since the drop rates are apparently such that people are more likely to get proper 14* weapons than be able to make another atra.

no amount of gearing will make a shitty player good, but a good player who can't catch up in gear is going to lag behind all the same.
the high end gear shouldn't be the super rare reward. shit like the ethyron/atrum horns/tail/wings accessories should be. flashy, attention-getting rewards that don't widen the gap.

which coast are you on? not him, but I can tell you for certain that my ping on the east coast is vastly worse than what someone on the west coast is going to deal with. PVP is such a shitshow for me, you don't even know.

KMR and HMZK both are idiots who need to be taken out of the hotseat. neither understands how to good content OR good balance.

Anyone want to party for dragon and dragon rematch? I'll be in b16 under the heart arch.

Attached: Dance38.webm (976x1080, 2.48M)

What a cutie.

Actually, I'll be in quest counter under Mech Power Survey: Desert.

>tfw using tmgs as hero

Its crazy the weapon I would consider to be my best on gunner would be so unwieldy on hero. Any tips? I'm lost.

Attached: 1492001584538.jpg (318x313, 11K)

Trick is to use them mainly as pp battery.

Got invited to another party first, maybe next time. You don't mind shitters do you?

Only if you're not confident in staying alive on dragon rematch. I want to reserve the 3 deaths as Fi for when I make mistakes during LB.

>youthful
>babyface
>ayylmaoface

Attached: 1521062487855.jpg (480x480, 15K)

Is there a trigger for loser that isn't profound invasion?

yes

wait, now that i think about it probably not and I must be confusing it for something else

It finally happened, I actually got a 14*, and one I wanted no less.

Attached: pso20180317_214028_020.jpg (1920x1200, 403K)

How does elemental damage work? Does it go through Tdef or is it only reduced by stuff like fire res

The problem with the tighter death limit isn't the death limit itself, it's that the limit is for the mpa as a whole, not just you. If you personally died 3 times? you fucking deserve to be kicked from the mpa and not allowed to do it again, but if you don't die at all and some other fucker dies 3 times? why should you fail because of that?

A prime example of where sega is fucking up more again: the next expert reqs being implemented next week. No scape/half doll usage pay2clear? check. Fareg to btfo casuals? check. can just pay other people to carry your sorry ass in a 1-4 man version so it doesn't even matter if you're a piece of shit leecher? fucking sega.

Depends a lot on the attack, can be reduced by stacking [n]def or elemental resist.
For example dragon attacks can be tech or striking(flyby does striking THEN tech damage, fireballs count as tech damage, meteors count as tech, tail swipe counts as striking, etc..). Flyby attack (both striking and tech) should be reduced with fire resist, fireballs can be reduced with fire resist, and I could be wrong on this but tail swipe can't be reduced with fire resist.

this or...

Attached: pso20180317_191043_001.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

Ugly

this?

there aren't a lot of costumes in this game that i like, but i'm ok with these.

Attached: pso20180308_021520_005.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

I like cow shirt better.

Looks okay!

Grats user, it's always nice seeing people get their first 14*.

Personally I like the cow one better

Not pso2 but here

Attached: e551bdee0668ce1b2aade91a753f6f01 (1).jpg (1000x1000, 552K)

WEST RELEASE WHEN

Hopefully never.

Post your feet, user!

thanks, i just got it so it's kind of refreshing not being in the same samurai outfit all the time and i really can't find just a decent normal looking katana nor weapon camo to match it.
this pink katana sword goes great with the cow one.

never reply to me again faggot

Attached: pso20180317_191013_000.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

Final Storm is only for repositioning yourself without losing altitude. Train yourself to chain a pp reload after every attack you do. Highest DPS is spamming Moment Trick and NOT Brand New Star. Second Edge+Dash before the attack happens is the fastest way to get around. Combo tapping normal attack and pp reload several times reloads faster than holding pp reload after tapping normal attack once. Remember to switch to other weapons to build up Hero Gauge.

They look ugly because i don't have the feet mod

Should probably not screenshot showing your character name. I try to make sure my screenshots don't show my name though I guess most might already know my character name from my appearance.

>wanting to use a mod to make them look worse
of course mouthbreathers would only be attracted to the worst kind

Hey you wants your player id

I don't actually know what the mod looks like. I just know that it sounds like a hassle to install any pso2 mods especially since they'll get wiped every time i update the game

Taking criticism like a baby I see

there's a big difference with criticism to being an asshole
but of course an user like you would not see the difference

yikes

I bet you're cute anyway!

great fucking criticism, user.

what's the worst that can hap

Attached: pso20180308_020930_000.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

Attached: disgusting.png (500x385, 338K)

so elemental attacks will always have a standard damage type as well? or is there damage that can only be reduced by element resist?

the former

oh wow...

Attached: 1506628577207.jpg (710x577, 45K)

7head

Attached: ac6.jpg (600x800, 55K)

yeah fuck you too.

counter-bns when possible, dump normal shots when nothing else fits and you just want to shit some numbers, use moment of trick whenever something needs stun, forget final storm and second of edge exist because they suck. and try to reload after every PA.
it's hero's weakest weapon despite hilarious rate of fire, so you really can't expect great results in raids from sticking to hero TMG.

(also if you decide to not use them for offense you might look to see if there's one with t-atk on it and use it when you want to resta/anti/etc just because of reload)

Why do they make you esc > tab and THEN click accept? Why can't they just popup on your screen by default? What a pain in the ass!

consoles

This? Or...
The menu only pops up automatically if you weren't busy fiddling with something or somewhere I believe

Attached: PS_Messages_20180317_145341.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

wut

unlike the last user who posted they got one, I'll actually use it because I do play FI from time to time.

sorry user but this is the closest thing to normal clothing that was available, 99% of the other costumes are over the top design.
and yeah
>calling out weebs on pso2g
user...

>first 14* drop...!
>boots
RIP.

being lancer is suffering. give me my fucking spear you overgrown lizard REEEEEEE

I want your boots.

Dance50 from last thread.

Attached: LTHdance50d.webm (530x810, 1.6M)

>spent all of my money on my first hairstyle
Totally worth it!

Attached: 1494092311506.gif (400x425, 442K)

Attached: LTHdance50c.webm (580x810, 1.6M)

If you're gonna post that, why not show us which hairstyle?

Never! Besides it was only 5m. it's a lot to me, I'm sure that's like nothing to most of you though

I think that's alot, but I've only started in November and don't play too seriously. Most expensive one I bought is the beautiful phoenix hair or something like that

Attached: 20180304_204315.jpg (1365x937, 461K)

how come i never see most of the characters that are posted here when i run lq or eqs or in lobby? do they just log on to take screenshots of their characters only?

You've come to the wrong ship buddy

but i'm on ship 2 though assuming all of the characters posted are from ship 2 as well.

Anyone have Mother Triggers on Ship 2?
Throwing together a 12:30PM EST MPA tomorrow. - Currently 4/12, with 5 Triggers.

3 who are looking on the SG shop when it resets.

Yeah, well you're a nerd.

What's the point of running mother if it doesn't drop gilles weihen

Attached: tbhsmh.jpg (227x209, 9K)

we just never match up is all

Attached: pso20180317_123051_010.png (1920x1060, 2.54M)

I'm either on b11 or b45 doing stuff all the time

Not that user but I've seen you in the lobby a few times.

I'm sure most people are starting to get sick of me posting my character all the time and want something new.

Attached: VoPerformance4M.webm (668x1080, 2.36M)

>not layered wear version
step it up

I don't mind seeing your char, what I do mind is when you post low fps webms like this when we I know you can do better.

Ah, I see the problem. I forget to uncheck an option during rendering. That explains why I could have a fairly high bitrate for these webms then.

I need a new outfit, I need a new voice, I need better eyes and eyebrows
>No money

Attached: 1505130892947.png (1920x1080, 746K)

nice thread homos

Attached: 1520560437342.jpg (364x444, 120K)

Attached: SPLURT SPLURT.jpg (640x362, 37K)

>Started a month ago, still in default clothes
Is character customization a black hole?

the trick is to play caseal

Yes.

unit SAF fucking when?

It is unless you have a goal in mind and not stray from it.

Attached: pso2g.jpg (744x924, 251K)

Why is half this thread always crap reposted from /v/?