drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sdt5SD8Tk6HXt1EvOnQkw6hUtLO0JsrM

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/T2W52s3R

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Attached: Out-of-This-World-1-Avon-1950.jpg (1223x1737, 666K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30529
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8609/?
youtube.com/watch?v=lMJ2AycIG5A&t=73s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>build raider outposts for faction that's gonna go pissed
>make insane base defenses
>go to nuka world to start the mayhem
>all those raider outposts are now hostile

Gonna be fun to destroy everything I built.

>decide I wanna give my NV a shot again
>game CTds on launch every time
Oh well

2nd for angry salesman

Attached: Todd bless.jpg (2560x1920, 1.47M)

you might want to check the nv stutter removal nexus thread if you're using it

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30529
neat

i'm still mad both 3 and 4 don't have unique looking weapons

Attached: 30529-1521247760-154808027.jpg (1920x1080, 634K)

Hello Caitfag. Good evening to you.

/fog/ i come to you with a humble question

I have a week off work and want to dive into a fallout build i never wouldve done with sppech and charisma. I played NV years ago and it was one of my favorite games ever. I have never played Fallout 4. This time I have a gamibg pc fir the first time, only ever played Fallout NV and 3 on console. So should i replay NV for the first time on pc, or play Fallout 4 for the first time ever?

6str 1per 4end 6char 6int 3agl 2lck
don't @me

>look this up
>recognise all but AER14 prototype
>realise i've passed right through it for like a hundred runs in the last 5 years
It truly is the game that keeps on giving

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 89K)

>the area it's in has a bunch of energy cells and not microfusion cells
>the guy using it died because be brought the wrong ammo

Attached: 1520527080607.jpg (270x142, 15K)

During Automaton what triggers the appearing of robot patrols? They must not be as nasty as Legion assassins but still cause trouble.

When you do the start at the caravan defence. big mistake on my Level 14 survivor LUL

If you want to do speech and charisma, definitely go for new vegas because the "speech" system in fo4 is a joke.

aer14 is my favourite weapon in fnv, it's like my go-to gun

Nipton

Attached: 1504527078716.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

Wouldnt it be better to see since nipton was wiped out already, to establish their dominance there Caesar sends some settlers there (like Raul says that he sends population wherever) so we could see how a legion town with civvies works?

No love for Primm?

Is there any mod that adds another type of Power Armor that is like the exoskeletons from STALKER, that is, gives you less armor and way more carry capacity and mobility? Something like a turbo-strider?
I'd like a powered suit that triples my walk speed.

Attached: 1520841550855.jpg (1024x532, 105K)

New Vegas is so god damn ugly. We can't get a remaster soon enough.

here nigga

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8609/?

Seconding this request, I can't LARP as Fullmetal Bitch in current PAs.

Attached: e-of-tomorrow-propaganda.jpg (498x750, 142K)

good taste dawg

Is this AB compatible? I think not, right?

AB?

Atomic Beauty
I refuse to not play as a Veeky Forumschick if I could play as one

Its got CBBE sliders

>have you heard what happened to the minute men
>not interested
>let me tell you anyway
So the meme about 4 yes options were true

the most frustrating part is that it's basically the same deal with speech """checks""", whose purpose seems primarily to be getting more caps. Aside from a couple misc encounters with synths in the wasteland, I cannot think of a single speech check that impacted a character's behaviour or opened up new possibilities in quests or anything

At least you can walk away in the middle of a phrase.

Attached: 6ov8DO7.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

ew

Speech checks come in three varieties
>it's the end of the quest and I have to fight you, how about I don't
>give me more money (Valentine disliked that)
>more """"""""""information""""""""""

It's not a meme, you can thank Emil for that shit, since he said he wanted something simple and that the coders hated it because there were times when they needed less or more options

Too deep in NCR territory.

>tfw you realize the waifu is just your mom's face on some bimbo

dawg no

In the creation kit you are hardlocked to 4 responses that are "Positive", "Negative", "Sarcastic", and "More Information". You can make convo trees but its finicky and a pain.

How did the Cascandia and FN4V teams do it, then?

What would the NCR do? Massacre the whole town and show they are no better?cough, bitter springs cough
It'd be the perfect blackmail

Why is Boston just as if not as whacky as Bethesda made it IRL?

Attached: 71423BEF-EAFE-431C-9D3E-01232CB3AC18.jpg (750x1096, 701K)

Thank you based fast travel mods for saving my survival experience

>trying to delete local new vegas files for a clean save
>file explorer wont do it
>cmd wont do it
>manually delete every single file and find that the only file i cannot delete is gardengnomes, because it is corrupted and unreadable
what do

wizardry

What?

format drive

Are there still no mods that make your settles not run outside settlement walls whenever an enemy appears

Or something that makes guards not immediately leave their post so they can fight out in the open despite having sniper rifles

who cares, they're semiessential anyway
just let them punch the raiders to death

i have recently been injured and have had a lot of freetime to play my all time favorite game, New Vegas.
I have, somehow, after a week straight of doing nothing but research, trial and error, tweaks, talking to RoyBatty and other higher level modders and experienced fags to make my humble laptop run TTW at 60fps, stable, with every texture pack, everything drag ever made, every enhanced texture and the gunplay itself is as good if not better than 4's due to asurah's new animation pack and a combination of gunplay mods (b42 inertia's is absolutely crucial here).
If anyone has questions on how to do something similar, or tips or advice, please ask or inform me. I can't believe I finally did it, but I somehow did and am having a blast. I have decided that after killing everyone in Tenpenny Tower and my father dying, my character has decided to become a real piece of shit and am currently wearing ported Kellog armor and it fits perfectly. Soon i'll be going to the Pitt to shred the last of my humanity. I can upload some jaggy caps later

Attached: 153970044345.png (483x400, 38K)

I don't even know how that happens

how you get hurt

>humble laptop run TTW at 60fps, stable,
>a combination of gunplay mods

Tell me pretty please

here's a cap i made i hope you enjoy. note all the assets are from Fallout 4 and look much better, one thing I will grant 4 is that it made a lot of the visual assets better. The CommonWealth Surplus replaces most assets with FO4 ones, such as scorpions, molerats, mutants, deathclaws, etc.

i'm not saying it's the prettiest and i'm sure some fogs with some really high powered rigs could do 100x better but i somehow did it with limited specs (Nvidia geforce 940m which came with my laptop) and most importantly **stability** as I have not had a crash yet.

Attached: OldWorldENBifyouwerewondering.png (960x540, 1.2M)

you absolutely NEED Asurah's new animation pack with a combination of these things:
>gbbm gunplay merge
>bf42 inertia by xilandro
>impact
>eve
>exe all three done by the same guy
>remove tracers and hitscan mod
>project nevada for grenade hotkeys
>solid project for melee options
>fov set to at least 75

broke my toe doing something stupid

Attached: 1513109003568.gif (390x303, 271K)

>if you pass the speech check the information is worded nicer than if you failed it
>only other place I can think of a speech check that mattered is getting into vault 81
>took chems and wore clothes to get my charisma up to 10
>try to talk them into letting me in
>fails
>with 10 char
:^))))))))))))))

Seriously? Are you just joking or is that how it's coded?

idk and maybe it's just me but I always kind of preferred the way new vegas looked with mods to make it look nice of course than fo4 even with fancy mods. everything in fo4 feels kind of bloated or balloonish, whereas in fnv things just felt right

Attached: reee.jpg (1920x1080, 624K)

>wanting to play NV on FO4's engine
wew laddie

no

Fuck Father.

Attached: cigarskele.jpg (357x477, 63K)

how to get 60fps on craptop with everything looking pretty

Got the pic of Kellogg meeting a mini nuke?

not him but yes
why is there just a fat man lying in fort hagen
does he want to get instantly killed or what

Attached: 1517974993258.png (1224x600, 30K)

>fo4 feels kind of bloated or balloonish
in motion fo4 looks worlds better than any oldbryo games. however new vegas has a certain picturesque quality to it. regarding the fo4 models that i have, they are all, imo, objective improvements as far as design is concerned especially the power armor. oldbryo power armor looked and sounded like total dogshit whereas the fo4 models look and sound very powerful. i also have their dt at around 350 unironically, making them near immune to small arms fire. i personally do not use power armor nor ever will but i want to make power armor what it was meant to be, a walking tank, and these models help with that.
also the securitron model is so much better in 4.

it's all about the ini tweaks in the nv_default as well as the nvsr, in addition to managing your saves very autistically as in never let them overwrite but once in a while and don't use quick or autosave.
however it depends on how crappy your top is, as in, mine has 8gb ram and a decent-ish video card all things considered, but still obviously leagues below what it should be.

Attached: helperfedora.png (924x560, 48K)

it's crazy how much animations help make the game feel so much better to play. if everytime i see someone shoot or move i see some jarring ugly 2006 tier jank it breaks me out of the game. but with asurah's new pack (i swear i'm not shilling for >her) it feels good

Attached: enb 2018_03_16 16_06_54_70.jpg (1152x648, 352K)

>it's all about the ini tweaks in the nv_default as well as the nvsr,
please spoonfeed me I am a little infant babybrain

yeah I like the power armour and the actual animations are smoother, at least for me. Power armour was kinda lame in fnv unless you modded it to be better

we need to start you from the beginning. do you have all the necessary plugins? what is your load order? what is your current issue? do you have nvac, nvse, nvsr, etc?

drag has these up on the gun network in the public releases now if you want them. i'd grab them and put them on the hard drive in case he ever gets stingy like he sometimes does about his porting. it's released under both brotherhood reforged and ttw fo4 pa 4 nv or something like that.

guys you have to check out brotherhood reforged

youtube.com/watch?v=lMJ2AycIG5A&t=73s

>Are you just joking or is that how it's coded?
let's answer your question like this: notice how new vegas is a decade old almost (>tfw) yet it is unironically in the golden age of its shelflife with huge game-sized releases being released this year (New California and The Frontier) while Fallout 4's modding community is limited to cute outfits new patterns to all go over a fundamentally empty game experience. I say that having just beat the game plus all dlc on survival with no fast travel and did just about everything there is to "do" in the game, ie. shoot people. it's empty and the toolset in the geck im guessing is too.

Attached: 1504584028948.jpg (570x640, 63K)

remember to make a nvse_plugin.ini in your NVSE folder (not your plugin folder!) with this here

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=496
scrapheapsizeMB=256

for those who didn't know!

>objective improvements as far as design is concerned
eh i dunno
i'd say some things look worse ie the pre-war vehicles, the 10mm, robobrains, super mutants and plasma pistols and some other stuff i can't remember right now
also your thinking of protectrons

>the 10mm
Damn where is my old 10mm SMG aka the WH40 Bolter?

i'll give you
>supermutants
and
>plasma pistols
as far as robobrains, i could give a care less because it's an unengaging enemy anyway. just boring buckets.
the 10mm is pretty in 4, but i like the bulky design also. that's why i have both in TTW.
>pre-war vehicles
yeah they look worse in 4 too

>also your thinking of protectrons
nope look at my screencap again, that's a securitron and the fallout 4 version of the securitron at that. The replacement package didn't include operation anchorage, right, so i order the securitron for the missions and here comes the vanilla one. trust me, the new vegas securitron looks so bad compared to the new one!

Is Mr House best for the Strip, or has his time passed?

Destroy the bourgeoisie mummy, seize the means of gambling

Independence!

Attached: ig.jpg (284x177, 7K)

i just spent the morning arguing the case that yes, absolutely. god my life has become so empty

Attached: 170.jpg (720x460, 32K)

The correct choice is to restore his mortality and laugh at the nerd

t. degenerates

t. sodomite enabler

House Forever

Attached: YESYESYES.jpg (1240x1697, 322K)

What mod for the fallout 4 power armor on fallout nv?
Say, I'm assuming it's on one of the dragbody's armor packs ripped from gunetwork that is on the OP, which is it though? Also, from where did you get commonwealth surplus? Are you a member of GUN?

check the mega link at the top of the page. it should be in there along with commonwealth surplus. i'm a member of gun but not in their underground sex dungeon they call a VIP lounge. fuck me if i'm going to "earn" the right to download mods

Thank you m8.

To be fair, the Strip should be governed by the people, not by the bloated NCR or the 'we don't believe in stimpacks' Legion.

>laser weapons have recoil
>gatling laser needs to spin up

Attached: 1513367839554.jpg (720x576, 111K)

>end of minigun's barrels glow red hot

Attached: 1473812173531.gif (246x205, 565K)

NOT
INTERESTED
IN
DISCUSSING

>this doesn't effect the weapon at all
>minigun's ammo drum is the size of a child

Attached: (CAN'T WAKE UP) (2).jpg (1536x1068, 771K)

>fully repaired guns break after less than 1000 rounds fired, when even a cheap hi-point pistol made for less than a week of minimum wage pay will last through three thousand rounds.

Attached: akoyHHn.jpg (680x501, 46K)

Thanks for reminding me holstered weapons dissappear in f4

>hold pistols and melee in one hand when in power armor
>but only in 3rd person

Attached: 1520833932434.png (156x267, 43K)

>Industrial looking power fist and super sledge

Attached: 1513777869795.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

>can't press buttons to open a terminal while in power armor
>it's OK to handle bobby pins with robohands though

Attached: elliot_hulse.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

>.38 is only used by postwar pipe guns, converted hunting rifles, and converted combat rifles
>.45 is used in a homemade revolver, a (poorly modeled) Thompson submachine gun, and two assault rifles
>.50 is not chambered in any weapon unless a hunting rifle has a receiver mod for it
>the 5mm mesh is larger in all dimensions, including diameter, than the .308 by a significant margin
>the big 20 lb water-cooled machine gun designed for super-strong walking tank power armor uses 5.56

Attached: 765546765654.jpg (934x780, 181K)

the power of breasts user

Attached: ptQfcyC.gif (319x338, 479K)

Not only

Attached: 986c3ae01d663117ef4ec61e68272edf.jpg (1920x1040, 899K)

>30-06 is not used as a weapon type
>FN FAL is not used despite it being a NATO round firing weapon

Attached: jIKGkwM.jpg (629x562, 51K)

Do you still need a reminder of how shitty Borderlands and Gearbox Software are?
No?
Daily reminder that I love you all, I'm marrried with /fog/

Attached: 1435854458103.png (640x480, 421K)

>20 lb water-cooled machine gun
The "Assault Rifle" is modeled after the Lewis Gun, which LOOKS water cooled but is actually air cooled, and thus even this garrbage "Assault Rifle" has the air intake cooling fins at the back.

Attached: 1514934155759.jpg (1280x720, 26K)

I filtered you days ago

Is it just me or do the Assaultrons look extremely fuckable?

Attached: 1496567875977.jpg (310x286, 52K)

>new california
>frontier
the only major overhaul I've played with is project nevada, should I try DUST or wait for those two to come out?

>laser pistols reload using MFCs instead of SECs
this shit triggered me so hard the first time I played fo4

the only good looking industrial weapon in fallout is the h&h nail gun

>no 22lr
>no 357
>no 30-06
>no 8x57 or 7x57
>no different types of ammo like hollow points or AP

>no real world guns at all

is kleo a robotranny?

The only thing this general do amirite?

Just you.

The Assault Rifle has a closed front, the Lewis's air-cooling system can't function without air actually going into its shroud around the barrel. Also note the cap on the side, which presumably is where water, snow, urine, etc is inserted

Attached: Fo4_assault_rifle_concept_art.png (1536x2044, 3.49M)