/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3440

Kiss the Student Council President edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Miki Route):pastebin.com/j5tFNnqt
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
Katawa Crash: katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/Katawa_Crash
Kenjjivania: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881?id=608881
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Previous Creative Contests: pastebin.com/ckhz9utB
Current Creative Contest: pastebin.com/serUjMDS

Attached: __hakamichi_shizune_katawa_shoujo_drawn_by_suzunagoto__d1cf2688fbff2c211e083a11f60e187b.jpg (473x700, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Kayh4
nhentai.net/g/112940/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Saki!

Attached: 4175.png (773x1302, 650K)

I love akira !

Attached: pouting akira.png (344x475, 61K)

>Hanako not pleb tier
>Shizune not meh tier
>Rin not good tier
>Lilly not meh tier

Attached: 2150.jpg (400x358, 30K)

user!

Attached: Saki6.png (713x1000, 914K)

I love Emi!

Attached: 1508015187503.png (796x590, 558K)

She could still be doing it to spare your feelings.
Married people in /ksg/ may be a first

I Love Lilly

Attached: 1470978392958.jpg (572x923, 296K)

I love smug Shizune!

Attached: 1519351169935.png (800x739, 322K)

Is there anybody who doesn't love Emi?

Attached: 1514690888903.png (800x600, 116K)

>Married
>Her still worrying about my feelings
>Feelings
Good one user.

I don't love her!
But she's cute and a decent waifu though

Plebs

Take that back. Even shizdrones love Emi.

Attached: 3144.png (900x1000, 583K)

She deserves all the love, and more. She's an absolute treasure.

Attached: lucky.png (798x601, 677K)

Marriage scares me

Emi is a miracle!

Attached: Emi170.png (500x500, 112K)

Commitment scares me
Women scare me
Openness scares me
Loneliness scares me

Attached: greatpain.png (500x663, 448K)

That isn't true, because Shizune is my waifu

Not to sound bitter or anything but I would honestly not recommend it this day and age. I got married because it made her happy. Not that I didn't want to be with her, it's just that I feel that if two people love each other they shouldn't need some sort of contract to enforce it. Love each other as long as you love each other. And if further down the road things don't work out and you two want to split should not have to fight through some legal document to make it happen. I got a prenup for that reason.

>Pretty much all of the ones that lead to Manly Picnic involve some form of isolating yourself or being a bit of a twat
rude, my first run ended with Kenji as well

Or just not being able to choose which girl is best girl and going for all of them at once.

Honestly the thought that someone can stop loving you scares me more than anything. I'm scared that if I ever meet a girl she'll get bored of me and stop loving me one day.

That's not bitter at all.

I'm a fan of traditional marriage myself.
I can't understand why people wish to bring the legal system into a holy union outside of filthy lucre.

It's possible user. And to be honest? It's likely that it will happen more then once. Very rare is the first love true love scenario.

Very rarely does it happen that both parties
1: Have a understanding on what love truly is. 2:Can understand each others sense of love and
3:Share that sense of love.

It's hard. It's rare. There is a reason who true love is so cherished and why divorce lawyers make fucking bank. Most people don't get it right the first time, second time, maybe ever.

But it can be done user. The ups and downs and learning will be painful. But it can be done.

I am honestly not sure how my marriage ranks. We are 2 years in and it feels good. But they almost always do. Only time will tell how it all pans out.

Whatever happens I'll be fine. She will be fine.
We'll both move on with our lives either together, or go our own ways better off for the experiences we shared together.

Platonic love is a thing, user. Shizune is your waifu, and you love her, but it's not immoral to also love Emi, as long as it's a different type of love. Shouldn't /ksg/ of all places know about "platonic love" the most?

You don't come off as bitter, I'm the one you're replying to and tbqh I'm the same way, I've had relationships before but as a man its pure madness to marry in this day and age. I'd go a step further and say the same for 95% of relationships as well.

This user gets it. Look at Hanako in Lily's route. Or vice versa I guess. Lily and Hanako love each other. Just different from what they feel for Hisao.

Sorry user, but as shiny of a star as she can be Emi is just NOT my type

If you don't even platonically love Emi you have no soul. Let's fix that.

Attached: 52sw8h0rxvix.jpg (1238x1656, 841K)

Will people like us ever find happiness?

You can't force love user. I don't love 3/5 of the girls in KS.

As said, you can't force love, you can't even force hate onto others.
Reason why i like Hanako and no amount of hate for her will make me dislike her.

>I would love to play a KS sequel with a young teacher Lilly route
a teacher who's a bit close to her students?

I want to give Shizune Hakamichi a big kiss in front of her entire family to get her all flustered!

>In front of her WHOLE family
When's the funeral user?

Attached: jigoro_angry.png (455x600, 247K)

I truly hope so user. I'm unsure if it involves overcoming those fears or if we can be happy in spite of them.

You can do it user's.

How would Jigoro react to such a disgraceful act? Would he slash you with his Katana?

salty tears and love despite

Attached: LA concept art #3 fin.jpg (1513x900, 424K)

>gothic lolita Emi with cat ears
Very nice

>>Kiss the Student Council President edition
is that a duty for all class reps?
Will Lilly do it this time?

Would you do her /ksg/?

Attached: barrier_free_decensored_www.hentairules.net_02.jpg (654x1190, 484K)

she definitely is.
also I never noticed the bunny before.

Yes.
But I'd prefer her to love me first.

loneliness comforts me. it may not be fun but it's safe.

Sure if we got to know and liked each other. KS has taught us not to judge someone because of their disabilities and we shouldn't fetishize them either.

Ksg
Im going to the gym today

I'm proud of you user! I know you can keep at it and develop a routine! I believe in you user!

Attached: Emi95.png (689x600, 114K)

Good shit my dude.

Attached: 1514490648078.jpg (500x500, 69K)

>her

I would but to be honest I'd rather have love than sex. I mean sure both would be great, but I don't see a girl and think about doing her... I see her and think about the things I like about her, about us loving each other, and so on.

Is that from ShindoL? It's really amazing that he has such a soft spot for the disabled. He makes up some pretty fucked up scenarios but his disabled stuff is always so sweet.

yay yay! don't give up, even if it's hard!
I started training at home because fuck going to the gym with people and stuff and it's a nice feel.

What are you going to do in there user ?

Attached: All+akira+is+best+just+the+_da7d2552d4e77b0dbe59d37c1c05305b.png (634x997, 402K)

>Kiss the Student Council President edition
Unless you're Misha! Either way, PDAs are against school rules!

>PDAs are against school rules!
That's why you fuck her raw in the student council room with the door closed.

Yeah, titles in the filename

I finally saved my first image of Shizoone.

Attached: mIVR41v.jpg (787x1024, 78K)

>Married people in /ksg/ may be a first
Blindwife user, doggo and skynet are all in relationships

I always thought the blindwife user was lying

oh hell yes

Attached: concerned akira drinking.jpg (330x455, 45K)

Her father, because she's dead

source?

hopefully meet some qt like you!

I don't have one, I got it out of this album -
imgur.com/a/Kayh4
Very NSFW

>swn vore you

Damn that's nice.

>Or just not being able to choose which girl is best girl and going for all of them at once.
And we all know the clear winner, don't we?

Attached: 1519836827454.png (680x340, 378K)

>can't run
I'd loosen her wheels

Attached: Shizune145.png (178x202, 60K)

I wish the genitals weren't so explicit, but it was rather nice

Sex has always been the worst part of Shindol doujins

not that user, but same
by now, I've forced myself into this comfort zone so much, that even if I ((((asked a girl out)))), I wouldn't consider rejection a blessing, but I'd let out a sigh of relief.
something along the lines of "there was an attempt, you can go back to your usual autismo life"
please help me
well, in the one about quadruple amputee it was slightly more bearable

Hmmmm

Attached: file.png (479x361, 235K)

>well, in the one about quadruple amputee it was slightly more bearable
link pray tell?
also was there ever a follow up on that comic thingy about some female virgin going to assist a quadruple amputee as a sex (something something) partern in the hospital?

>Sex has always been the worst part of Katawa Shoujo

30min lifting and 30min running. Have a routine my roomate prescribed.

nhentai.net/g/112940/

Tell me about it

Attached: Hanako96.png (400x525, 176K)

Yeah but thats true of nearly all VNs, its not true of nearly all doujins

This is top tier material.
Is this a "What if Akira was a Katawa"?

I know it sounds kinda horrible, but I would absolutely love a wheelchair girlfriend if she would stay loyal because she would be dependent on me. I would do the same with a blind girl, although that would be more in my favor so she can't see how ugly I am, as horrible as that might sound. If I had the option to absolutely abandon my current life, which is not a big sacrifice by any means, but still, and be the lone personal servant for a wheelchair gf with rich and concerned parents or something I would do it in a heartbeat. I would not even shy away from doing things like cutting her toenails or bringing her to the toilet or something. Fuck it, I take it back, a strict master-servant relationship would be fine too, I can just jack-off like always if I feel horny. I would devote my entire life to her well-being and it would have purpose, since she is dependent on me. Doesn't matter if she is a melancholic or happy-go-lucky person, I take care of her the best I can and I would tie my joy to hers, so that I make a good job and am happy when she is. Eventually they would trust me enough and we would move into some remote property, where I would finally find my peace of mind when there is only us two there. And when I die I do it with a genuine smile, but not because I'm happy because all my suffering is finally over, but because I found peace and purpose in this life.

Well that's pretty fucked up in a sorta kinda understandable way.

thankyouuuu

well that's kinda weird and depressing and all kind of other things but I kinda agree on just about everything and woudl like that too

is this a copypasta because it feels like the kind of copypasta that normies who see "lmao dude who likes cripples!!!!!!!" would spam and laugh at

Ok, no matter what you think of ShindoL his expressions are top notch

Nope, i don't think so. I actually wrote something similar, altrough much less detailed, about why someone would date a girl with her dissabilities in mind during sex and other interactions, or at least why i personally would.

I feel the same. Being with a girl who is dependent on you kind of guarantees she'll be loyal and love you. I'd love to mean the world to someone. At the same time it makes me feel disgusted with myself. That I would only feel comfortable with a girl if I had control. That I want to be some white knight faggot who makes a girl dependent on him for survival. I guess I just am a bad person like that. I'm so lonely, but at the same time I'm so afraid that if I get with someone they won't love me. A capable girl would have no use for me. I guess that's why a sure thing has it's appeal no matter how morally questionable it is. But it would be genuine love. The circumstances would be questionable but the love I have would be real.

Anyone who speaks negative of ShindoL is denying their inner nature

/ksg/ meetup at a disabled hospital when?

>Tell me about it
Sure. KSs sex scenes are at best senseless and staggering and at worst tonally dissonant and cohesion breaking

Which is the best one from your perspective? do you have another VN focused on romance with good sex scenes to compare?

>VN focused on romance with good sex scenes to compare?
I've played a fair few and I've not really seen any. I've seen a few good sex scenes in proper nukige or sex scenes that are well done but deliberately the opposite of romantic but its difficult to find good sex scenes in romance VNs. Its rare enough to find one where your ears aren't destroyed by constant "SCLORP SCLUP SLURRRRRRP SCHLOOORRP" sounds

I am the author of this and I guarantee it is not a joke or creepypasta or whatever. I kinda joined this thread because I remembered playing this game years ago and wondered it had a general, then I saw the picture and wrote it in a semi-manic state. I wrote it out of pure emotion, so sorry if I didn't sound too eloquent, but I guarantee you I'm not trying zo maoe fun of anyone.

rin is still best girl

It's alright user, you don't have to explain yourself. We'll all find our Katawa someday.

I made an instrumental song for hanako and I kind of wanted to post it but idk if that would be too off topic
would you guys be cool with that?