/dbfzg/ - Dragon Ball FighterZ General

Previously on /dbfzg/: >DLC Pack 1 revealed:
i.imgur.com/833zlQV.jpg

Useful info:
>Basic mechanics:
docs.google.com/document/d/1rrh_EWca6MB1WUZfjIZ97LYhYspshivHjM352KmZ4g4/edit?usp=sharing

>Numeric Notation Sheet:
i.imgur.com/CsTcCQJ.jpg

>PS4 and Xbox controls:
i.imgur.com/FmZtlvQ.jpg

>Characters moves and statistics:
docs.google.com/document/d/1G2SSi3eNI9aqekrhRyEOcEp-fnaoh68bO4NF6vlMfQw/edit?usp=sharing

>All assists:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Qgi3z7NDatc5vv6eJvA0xzJsyeND8eMIAxUsNZuVpmM/edit

>List of hidden mechanics:
docs.google.com/document/d/1QyuykC4D5zpnOKt_qyn20ZZzO168Az7Suu_ojD4SVWg/preview#

>Hitbox/Hurtbox info:
pastebin.com/iG5fwJMw

>Network colors (the square next to the name):
twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/959640513669349378

>Ranks and their respective amounts of BP:
i.imgur.com/zhwN8jg.png

>Glossary:
shoryuken.com/glossary/
>Guides:
>How to unlock Android 21 and SSGSS Goku and Vegeta:
shoryuken.com/2018/01/23/heres-how-to-unlock-ssgss-goku-ssgss-vegeta-and-android-21-in-dragon-ball-fighterz/

>Prima guide:
primagames.com/games/dragon-ball-fighterz/coverage/dragon-ball-fighterz-guide

>CouchWarrior's beginner guide:
couchwarriors.org/welcome-to-dragonball-fighterz-a-beginners-guide/

>Semi-universal combo route:
youtube.com/watch?v=vYmaCnSgqGA

Modding Linkss:
gamebanana.com/games/6246
fighterzmods.com/

>[un]Official Anime Music Pack:
mega.nz/#!LIFSwCLY!v-23eKhCAONXjoty_8AitMefS54iVlLBc9-5gLdeVlU

Attached: 1517366999250.png (640x480, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jF61bGOB8RPVGsS6hhXZtT4jW1cXtRTBTJWeZQ7u3F0/edit
youtu.be/_iI1SsCVi1M?t=74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where the fuck are Roshi and Raditz

GO ONE

clips.twitch.tv
/OddEnthusiasticPastaOSfrog

so fugin good

too bad marn is free and can't even play A Gohan right

>below 9k watching Final Round

At this point, Tekken needs to seriously just die in the West so all the fans can join DBFZ and we can be bigger than SFV this way

All Tekken is doing at this point is siphoning potential fans from Dragonball and its frustrating

Attached: 1511238289081.gif (400x300, 1.58M)

why cant they like both?

When is top 8 tomorrow?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jF61bGOB8RPVGsS6hhXZtT4jW1cXtRTBTJWeZQ7u3F0/edit

1:30PM EST

Does anyone know what assists besides hit can connect fat buu's 2M and and fat throw?

example:
youtu.be/_iI1SsCVi1M?t=74

Thanks! putting it on my schedule

Bros newfag here, how do I use an assist to extend a combo after an air combo (ending in j.H)

Attached: 1519845084184.png (847x1404, 1.12M)

depends on assist

What's your team and what's the assist that you're using?

What's your team?

depends on the assist and character's 2H properties

Oh, uh SSJ2 Gohan/Yamcha/Best Goku

Attached: califla.png (672x960, 683K)

alright, so which character are you using and which assist are you using

You have severe autism. This whole post is astounding in it's retardation.

user if you would, please stop using a name and being a namefag. I play this game with other anons and even we dont namefag. We've got a good thing going for this general keeping the degeneracy away, and while you might like Raditz a lot, we dont care about anyone other than user.

Attached: 1518524633149.jpg (575x630, 40K)

I mean, Gohan is my point character but I don't know how to use either assist to extend his combos

Attached: 1519180652976.jpg (1100x1150, 262K)

Gonna assume it's Gohan/Yamcha/Black

Generally you can do this with them.

LL 2M 5M jc j.MLL jc j.LLL (Assist) 2HH j.MLL j.2H jc j.LLL

Yamcha's assist is great for pressure, but the timing for the combo might be a bit tight. Black's (or even SS Goku since their assist is the same) works in the corner. Gohan's assist should work everywhere. For Yamcha, I think if you skip the H in his combo it works? I don't play Yamcha though.

Hello newfag. We dont like waifu posting here. 21 had her time but all those faggots died out. If you would like to post waifus might I recommend /dbg/ which has a variety of waifus with fan fiction backstories to choose from.

Honestly, fuck Tekken

Who else agrees?

Attached: 1521318547712.png (1024x506, 876K)

>we
Don't speak for me, faggot

Not me. I don't care about it, but I eagerly await the Tekken base moving to Soul Calibur 6.

Ah so I'm calling Black before I knock them down, okay. I was trying to OTG or something, thank you.
Fuck off I post what I want

Attached: 1519178274249.jpg (734x1024, 180K)

Dont feed the waifu poster. Let him be a shitter forever. Keep the general pure.

I don't think any assist can OTG

Goku in Soul Calibur 6 announcement WHEN

Never. It'd be Trunks

No thanks swordcuck

Attached: DYHrk3OVAAEIWCa.jpg (728x1030, 81K)

yeah its more of you smack into the beam than OTG

Kilik can get fucked

>mfw Kilik is the protag of SC6

Attached: 1441046511136.gif (200x200, 594K)

>All Tekken is doing at this point is siphoning potential fans from Dragonball and its frustrating

>Playing good old honest Paul is more fun than 80% of the DBFZ roster.

Keep your anime, I'll play mine since this whole Mishima Bloodline is basically anime as fuck at this point

Is the Soul Edge in staff form just basically a giant throbbing dildo?

This thread...

Attached: 1500821845740.png (640x480, 203K)

Anything staff like can be a dildo if you try hard enough

wong can't play a balanced game properly for shit.

Attached: 74a2069b2663982c8b7ab5e7682a65ab.png (943x864, 686K)

Why are there vaginas in her armpits?

armpit pussy

I watched a game of him vs Punk from last week or something and he's playing like fucking Marvel 2. Literally Z Changing through his whole team despite having no set DHC order and a bunch of safer ways to tag for less meter.

>Wolfkrone playing Yamcha and making comebacks with him
Unexpected but fitting.

Not that anyone cares, but I'm going to be taking a break from this game for a while. After about 200+ hours, I feel like I've seen nearly everything this game has to offer. Matches are starting to feel the same and every opponent is some combination of Cell/Black/Vegeta/A.Gohan/16. I'm hoping the Broly patch will balance the game better and make it a little fresh. It's been fun shitposting with all of you.

Peace.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

that is the only way he can play tag fighters. . it is why he trash talks DBFZ

Attached: KAKAROTTO-KUN.jpg (500x376, 132K)

Kys faggot

What a shame. I was hoping he would learn the game just because I wanted to see as many kinds of players getting into this as possible.

Also, he's apparently playing this game on pad, which could say a lot of things.

How do you do attack->vanish->wall bounce->full combo thing? When I try going to wards the middle as they're bouncing back, I basically always just whiff. Is there a way to do it consistently?

he hasn't been doing good any game lately stick or pad.
And Punk seems to have trouble with any game that doesn't have input lag

Attached: Saiyans_DBZ_Ep_20_001.png (644x915, 756K)

People told Wong that combo wasn't sick. It scarred him for life.

it's pool phase and there's no proper way to get live updates on standings and who's playing anywhere. basically, the coverage is utter shit so viewership is shit, easy as that.

It depends on the character. If you're near the corner it can be weirder. Maybe pick characters with long-reaching M normals so you don't have to do the dash (Hit, Beerus, Cell, A.Gohan, Trunks, etc.) or play Nappa since he has different Vanish extensions that are easier.

t. ragequitter

As soon as they bounce you have to start moving forward and begin your combo (udually with 2M)

But starting a combo with a vanish bounce is generally an inefficient way to start something spicy.

Oof I forgot i still had the name on. I only use it to spam love for raditz.

Most characters have a pretty good slide, allowing for lenient timing and spacing. Many do need to dash forward a bit before they 2M (or another attack such as A16 using 5L), but they have a pretty big window of opportunity.

But like that other user just said, some like Beerus need very specific timing because of either a tiny hitbox or some other thing like next to no forward movement on the moves ideal for the Vanish Wallbounce.

Attached: DBFZ Beerus slide half-speed.webm (800x450, 2.87M)

FUCK. this was a rape scene

Attached: 18 - 01.png (2039x2894, 638K)

>Guy has a pretty solid victory in a match
>Immediately after gets his ass blown out by ChrisG
RIP Shakugan

Not as bad as that guy choking against a JWong that wasn't even playing the game right and won off of the most basic fundamentals and 2H punishes.

Any anons wanna play some Ring Matches in 2 hours? Im ps4.

Attached: Real+men+only+comment+here+big3real+men+only+no+sissiesbig3_b3aefe_5770868.jpg (625x455, 57K)

Does Vegeta in fact, suck?

No.

Blue is cool

Why do people like bluegeta? his voice is terrible and his super is lame.

"niagra falls" is retarded.

bluegeta was canonically stronger than bluku for about 2 weeks in super thats all

>lose first match, clearly I was outplayed
>second match is a win for me, much closer
>third match is long, but clearly he was outplayed and I won
>fourth match was practically rape and right as I was gonna get the destructive finish he rage quits
FUCK YOU. I actually respected you until that. On a side note, who is the retard that thought three wins was a good idea? Shit is super retarded. Two is more than enough.

Attached: ar3Lk.gif (350x260, 2.57M)

Managed to drop my square from Pink to Orange finally, get to play the game again now without everyone dodging me and I still murder every Orange I run into.

It was called wild hunt in xenoverse which sounds way cooler

his previous oponnent ended up happy that he lost to shakugan kek

Attached: 18 - 03.jpg (960x2127, 659K)

fuck you go1 for making everyone play gohan.

gonna wait till he gets nerfed to shit before i play again, what a joke of a character.

Sometimes you find the good fight and you want it to go to best of 5. Feels good mang. Othertimes you give a nooby a thrashing then leave.

more aggro and dunks for me

Top 32 on Bifuteki now, going until Top 8.

How would you guys nerf AGohan?

make him bad at lvl 0, like among the worst characters in the game and make it so he has to level up to become good.

right now he starts broken and becomes more broken as the game goes on, it's like the worst version of an install character i have ever seen.

bigger knock back on the lightning legs

Probably nerf legs' combo potential, make his M normals move less distance, invincibility removed from L & M DP (keep it on EX) and nerf his damage across the board so that Level 7 damage is now what his current Level 0 is; his pressure is too strong to do the damage he does.

He'd still be a good character without being busted. Maybe only do 3 of those 4 things and he'd still be less of a problem.

teaching people how to block

>invincibility removed from L & M DP (keep it on EX)
spot the SFV baby
DPs have to be invicible shithead

rework his level 1 so getting more than 1 matters

Because on a scale of one to ten, he gets a doop oof oop.

>its another skisonic talking out of his ass episode

Which Z Union did you guys join?

Pic related.

Attached: 1502263657543.jpg (1400x2096, 723K)

On a scale of 1 to 10, Are you brave enough to take this one?

yeah no
a.gohan does not need a meterless dp he already has way too many tools
they're very rare and a huge deal if you have one in this game

best boy obviously

Attached: 4523643561245618.png (252x399, 64K)

listen. retard. DPs are invicible in every game besides shit fighter v because it is used to counter the pressure. gohan problem is legs combo. add a knock back and nerf his normals a little and he will stop being broken. you want to fix a character's broken parts with nerfs and buffs. not turn the character into gartbage like like capcom does and force emta like a trading card game

my point is adult gohan would be really good even without a dp
the only other characters with one are really flawed in one way or another
"it's supposed to be invincible" is not an argument
you can keep the ex version inv. like that user said

yep this.

gohan shouldnt have any of his command normals until higher levels, i'd argue he shouldn't even have some of his special moves till he levels up, or they should be incredibly bad, not BETTER than on higher levels.

because only making the ex DPs invicibles in SFV really worked well in SFV, right? DP are tools used to stop the being pressured and add to the mind game. remove that and you only have a useless move that shouldn't even be in the game
don't reply to me again. Gohan's problem is the retarded pressure. that is what you need to nerf.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how good is SS Vegeta? sounds like a ship

Superdash is such a fucking degenerate mechanic, it's so sloppily implemented.

because sfv is totally the same game as dbfz and having a dp is just as common

Attached: 202436802.jpg (330x330, 34K)

sonicfox is going to drop hit after this tournament.

>block A. Gohan
>spend the rest of the match blocking until the timer runs out or you get opened up

(you)

>buy 100k worth of Z Capsules
>no colors for the characters I use
>only got about ~3 colors altogether
o-ok then...

Attached: 1517412013165.jpg (633x758, 68K)

only the biggest of shills would still argue that super dash doesn't have issues imo.

it actually becomes worse at higher ranks too, it needs a dedicated air answer.

The only really sloppy thing about it is when where you approach the other player at a weird angle and fling past them and travel through time like Star Trek 4