www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

STALEARIS
>Dev Diary #108: 2.0 Post-Release Support (part 1)
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1079788/
>2.0 tech tree
imgur.com/lEybGx7.jpg
>Pastebin(mostly outdated):
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2 (shut down)
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Attached: flybynooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.jpg (730x1000, 72K)

Гopaциo!

Attached: Горацио.jpg (514x720, 47K)

Just how irritated will my egalitarian/materialist factions be if I don't give my synths citizen rights?

Probably pretty irritated, espically on the materialist side of things. The bigger question is, are you ready for the eventual robot rebellion?

Attached: accountants-survive-automation.jpg (750x500, 418K)

I dare you to find me ONE use for Titans.

Reposting from the other thread:

Is anyone knowledgeable in modding Stellaris around here? Because I have some questions:

Is it possible to modify Colossi, in order to make them have 3 sections, like normal ships?
And if not, I can just fill the existent section with more than 6 slots, right? Also is it possible to make them able to carry admirals?

Also does anyone know where I can find some good modding resources/tutorials/guides, since I don't know how the fuck to do any of this.

Bait people into paying for overpriced DLC.

It can be used to be sold as an overpriced dlc.

adding one to a fleet and pretending its useful

You'd think synthetics would come up with a better name than this

Attached: 20180317225827_1.jpg (1920x1080, 419K)

How to abuse shitty game design/blatantly cheat in Surviving Mars:
>start with 5-10 probes
>scan one line of sectors
>write down sectors with breakthrough anomalies
>restart map
>do that again with another line until you scanned whole map
>restart map again, scan all these sectors with anomalies only
>now research them all with science rover
>keep restarting the map until you get autonomous AI breakthrough thast COMPLETELY changes the way you play and makes everything much easier
Congrats, you broke the game. I'm not even talking about funding tech/outsourcing, which is outright exploit.
>playtesting and bugfixing citybuilding games
Just why?

In colonization terms, he can't reproduce, so not really.

they can regen a fleet's hp if you don't have regenerating armor

KA Destroyers and the +10% tracking Titan are a match made in heaven.
Still not worth researching cruisers or battleships tho

only really worth it for corvettes and a titan would only slow them down

If Vassals are so useless, what should I do? Tributaries? Just conquer the planets for myself?

>just conquer?
If you hate research and unity, sure.

Do the extradimensional incursions after the Unbidden slow down the destruction of the galaxy or speed it up?

>now seriously, just get out there and fuck, y'all

Attached: fertility.png (485x319, 227K)

Depends how good your new hungry friends are at fighting the original unbidden and not you

Depeends on if they decide to fight each other or not.

what's with autonomous AI and outsourcing?

What is the agreed upon best traditions mod?

Uninstall.exe

1) Identify neighbor
2) Conquer their planets to make them inferior (only planets)
3) While waiting on the 10 year truce, take Domination starter
4) Make Tributary
5) Gift them every system you have that doesn't have a planet, starbase, or exceptional resources. They are essentially your sector.
Congratulations, you have unlocked symbiotic swisscheese, the strongest form of empire.

AYYYYYY HURRATIO XD

:)

Attached: ratio1.png (410x471, 18K)

AI: extractors can now work without workers. Which means you can shit out mining facilities all over the map and quickly roll in funding from all those exports. It's really op but still within intended game design. However restarting map until you get tech is bug.
Outsourcing: if you are lucky you can get tech in social tree that grants you 2 billion dollars for 7k research points instead of 10k. Which means research it for 7k->get 10k worth of research if you outsource it. Rince and repeat until you have hundreds of thousands of research per day. Spend a few days and you researched all tech way before intended. Gamebreaking bug/oversight.

Every time I see you post that I come one step closer to saving all those horatios so I could reply to you with one them every time I see you post that in the future.

Okay, shitposter.

>Somebody is criticizing stellaris? Blame horatio
Drink up.

Attached: 1508818913985.png (452x1477, 564K)

>"lol uninstall ecksdee"
>criticism

Why ES2 makes me feel like I am in love?

Attached: 1.gif (490x367, 1000K)

Drink.

Attached: 1509055046753.webm (512x322, 140K)

Just report and ignore that off-topic shitposter.

it's my second day here after taking 4 month long break from 4X games and is horatio sauce really devolved into just paradrones' boogeyman whenever someone criticizes their game? Really?

ok /civ4xg/, I had an autism attack and decided to write down an idea for reworking the orbital mining/research stations in a way that allows to ditch construction ships from the game, and fixes the whole "you get unity penalties from systems but you dont gain unity from system" thing
what do you think?
riches can also be unity/science, forgot to include a mention for that (but are still capped at 4 uniques)

Attached: stellarisautism.png (1326x857, 537K)

Because it was made with care and passion.

>ES2 shitters low-key admitting it's them behind the shit posting

Why do we share a general with these faggots again?

Horatio is my favorite faction in the 4x strategy game Endless Space 2.

Attached: 1519597016457.png (622x1101, 347K)

I do not agree with ditching units from the game, I want more, not less

>ES2 players post ES2 memes
Hmm

Pretty good autism desu.
If no construction ships, how do you build new outposts?

>He doesnt have a Horatio folder

Attached: explorer_2018-03-17_22-30-47.png (272x265, 49K)

>shitposters shitpost
Mmm...

You can see a real shitpost that got deleted above us, if you look harder.

you get more new stuff than you lose, and construction ships are annoying brand of micro
I haven't thought about that, but maybe if you have a military fleet present in a system you can build one

I just researched synths (I'd been avoiding it) and reduced them to servile rights, and there's no issue.

I guess that doesn't kick in until you research synth leaders -- which I won't.

Damn, I'd been missing on on +30% mineral production!

Making a folder of horatios for the sake of replying to a single shitposter just doesn't feel like it would be worth the effort.

>I haven't thought about that, but maybe if you have a military fleet present in a system you can build one
Personally, I'd just let it be automatic. You can build an outpost in any system you have hyperlane access too, but it takes more and more minerals, influence, and time to build one a certain distance away.
Having hostile units in the system pauses construction, and the partially completed outpost can be destroyed.

Overall, I like it; it makes empire development feel more large scale, rather than sending a single backhoe to go dig up a hill in the boonies.

Still, removal of the constructor ships increases abstraction in an unnecessary manner IMO

>not saving horatios just to admire them

if youre going to do it like this you might as well get rid of planets and system view as well. just abstract everything.

>Making a folder of horatios for the sake shitposting just doesn't feel like it would be worth the effort.
Fixed.

Have you passed the midgame point yet?

Attached: 1514662027914.jpg (2395x1930, 365K)

I agree with autism user, constructors are just needless tedium.

That wouldn't be such a bad thing for the scale of Stellaris, but planets still have a purpose having their own screen.

System view should really only be for looking at the pretty space battles desu; the fact that you can't play the entire game in galaxy view is terrible design.

>ES2 shitters butthurt their generic 4x game isn't as popular as stellaris

Yes.

Wasted a ton of opportunity to really enhance my droid production and now the Prethoryn are kicking my ass because I'm not producing enough minerals to restore my fleets.

user, I play Stellaris too, but it is by far the most generic sci-fi possible. 90% of everything in it is a reference.

>stalearis shitters so butthurt that when someone cracks a negative joke about their game that they immediately bring up other games as some sort of boogeyman

Just report and ignore them. It's obvious they're just trying to drag Stellaris down to troll.

>planets still need their own screen
but they dont. get rid of tiles and add all the planets output and pops together.
its like 4 variables that you just put on the starbase window

Construction ships having FTL drives doesn't make much sense either, it would be much cheaper to have smaller, local ships
Which could be a fun cosmetic addition - have a construction ship going around the system building stations

>report discussion of 4x games in the 4x general

That's actually a good idea though, so long as there's still a way to specialize planets.

>one user
Yourself?

Does the scores on Endless Space 2 mean anything?

tiles are shit too, but you could replace them with a more fitting system than my space autism

t. Wiz

I'd be ok with having constructors not controllable and automated, spawning and doing their thing when you order the construction of a space structure

Stuff like that and adding automated freighters and trading ships would breathe more life into the game

It's a general indication of how well someone is doing. On higher difficulties the AI will start with a much higher score than you.

Can someone explain the horatio sauce meme to me? I don't play Endless Space 2

Construction units are COMPLETELY superfluous in the game already. No strategy revolves around them. Nobody ever goes after them in a war or whatever, they're there to build stuff that could just as well appear out of thin air.
military

If you want somewhere to post about Stellaris with nobody allowed to be negative about it, try paradoxplaza.

its only logical to apply your idea to the entire system now that starbases are the locus.
planets just become another factor to system based output. it allows incredible scaling.

Just a shitposter forcing a shitty memes.

I'd welcome space pops, for one

It's a meme based more on these threads than it is the games

I thought the horatio memes were a push back from spiderfag, who used to take over the OP with pictures of anime spiders?

thats can be integrated on a system level.
there is absolutely no need for discrete planets.

The spider has been defeated.
Horatio now reigns supreme as the top meme of /civ4x/

Attached: absolutely-disgustingjpg.jpg (624x680, 121K)

I love playing Horatio, honestly. Being able to colonize all planets at the start is a blast.

Attached: 1494898457713.jpg (436x430, 48K)

it was, but apparently Horatio pisses off people real easy, which means everybody takes advantage of that
there is because tiles are planetbound, unfortunately

Nah, not at all. Horatio is a forced meme by a bunch of autists who got triggered by OP making OPs instead of letting the thread die.

So they're just shitposting, of course.

tiles are useless micro and should never have been in the game

It depends on how many planets there really are. If planets are rare, it's good to have a unique system. If they're very common, yeah, just make them part of a system.

It still kinda sucks because their yields will be garbage, also you have to manually zoom in to inspect every system and find good planets. I wish instead of that colonisation stuff ecology law reduced the unhappiness penalty from planets. It would fit a lot better with the theme of ecology too.

>Construction ships having FTL drives doesn't make much sense either, it would be much cheaper to have smaller, local ships
But FTL drives cost like 10 minerals.

Planets are population centers of billions to trillions of individuals, stations are millions at most
Stellaris' dynamic of planets/systems is something really cool, and somewhat game defining

You're not wrong

>Deleted
Nice opinion fag.

theres no fundamental difference between 1 planet and 10 planets at all

That might be better. I just dislike planet spawns in ES2 sometimes, can take a huge amount of time to find a system for your first colonization. That, and finding a system with more than 2 planets.

Attached: 1496227795876.jpg (193x285, 17K)

>having opinion is a crime now
Wow, just like at paradox!

Would you look at that SCHNOZZ

>stellaris dynamic of planets/systems is game defining
what the fuck am i reading

One is an order of magnitude larger than the other.