Cataclysm
(H) - hades-wow.com/ - Hades - 1x

Wrath of the Lich King
(H) - Sunwell.pl - Angrathar - 2x

/wpsg/ discord server - discord.gg/bSXZw39

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Pf4934FP

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

Attached: habbening.png (535x255, 176K)

>Be alone in the general
>Just moments later some 16-18 year old trannytwinklet comes to the scene
>Posts anime as a greeting and proceeds to shitpost about trannies and e-celebs
>Shits the board up all day clearly in agony with the shitty pokerface on
>Migrates from one containment general to the other in-between a few months like the place is some kind of an amusement park,always 10-30 unique IDs and 200-300 shitposts about trannies and e-celebs
>My patience has run out.rar
> Ask "are you sure you're supposed to be here?"
>Trannytwinklet looks at me confused and begins stuttering "h-how come..?"
>"What!?"
>i-...i h-how come...?"
>"WHAT!?"
>Remove his trannyposts and showcase what a major case of cancer he and his discordclique are
>"I ASKED WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"
>Leaves with piss and cumstains in pants to the next contaiment general
>Everything_went_better_than_expected
>Haven't seen trannytwinklet since containment general was established again
>Wpsg culture saved
Yeah well does other people have similar experiences? Still feels fucking ebin,i can only imagine how the kid sticks carrots up his ass in mothers basement and cries himself to sleep for being a trannytwinklet virgin.

Attached: twinklets blown the fuck out.jpg (720x540, 47K)

felmyst

>get to barrens in gummy's
>i'm the only person at crossroads
>literally no one talking in /1 at barrens
>uninstall

Back to chink's hope I go.

BRRRRAAAAAP

Attached: stinky.jpg (600x338, 105K)

Attached: braa braa braap.jpg (1920x1018, 1.01M)

>1001 players on gummys
QUICK, UNLOAD ALL OF OUR ANTI-FELMYST COPY PASTA BEFORE ITS TOO LATE WE HAVE TO STOP THEM
THIS IS NOT A DRILL, GO GO GO

Attached: 1521317819424.png (624x676, 401K)

did you not see the OP pic. the server is growing and is peaking at 1k now?

who is this post talking about? does anyone know?

mmmm yes my dear, quite pungent

Attached: 1515609475941.gif (600x338, 2.16M)

>Back to chink's hope
Out of the frying pan into the fire

>off of a single-player server onto a chinese server
ftfy

yeah it's growing about 20 people a month

sorry but 1k isn't nearly enough for a wow server. when fucking barren's is empty you know there's a problem.

>dead guilds in the OP
one job

Attached: all you had to do.jpg (600x341, 30K)

>doing barrens over ghostlands
lmao nostbabbys

theres dead guilds in every single /wpsg/ OP

it's strange how I haven't found a single person on a 1k pop server and there's only 12 people at 70.

barrens has better farming spots

>farming spots

Attached: 1515796506929.png (817x891, 32K)

FRICK OFF?? Vanilla guide told me to go barrens so what the hell am I supposed to do?

GUMMY OVER 1000
1 0 0 0

WHERE ARE YOU OLEG?
WHERE ARE THE SHILLS?

>Gumgois actually think this is an achievement not to mention stable or a accurate representation of average. Let's face it actually you have a few hundred pop at best with bots and chinks and ultimately the flame will flicker out for good. Just a matter of time untill more drop off completely and gumgum shuts it down when grizzly can't clear t6/are fed up without people to abuse.

w-we are winning gu-gumbulls..........
...we're not dying a-anymore.....
>*coughs up blood*

Attached: 1514734194019.jpg (633x758, 124K)

gummybulls wwe're growing..

*coughs*

i havent seen a single person in 5 levels but we're growing

*coughs blood*

the crossroads are empty during peak time b-but gummy will save us

*collapses on the ground*

>barrens
>in tbc
Laugh at this man

this is my main problem with felmyst
chat is fucking dead in every zone
even in global LFG
its truly a single player game unless you join a faggot discord guild

blurgh aagh blurghhhgg *chokes on gumcum*

>krog is dead
>warmeme bleeding players
Light's hope is full of chinks
>gummy hits 1k mark
God the shills must be absolutely losing it

yeah by the time classic launches gummy's will be up to a whole 1.5k players ha-ha we made it gummybulls

>*coughs blood*

That's way too generous. I will never go that far before breaking. Unless it's faked. But even in those very generous estimates it still shows the futility of it all. It's like a dying man professing his victory. Just a matter of time.

>NOOOO I SAID GUMMY WAS DEAD 200 PLAYERS NOT 1000!
>THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!
>STOP PLAYING RIGHT NOW STOP STOP STOOOOOOOOOP!!!

Attached: 1517017047939.jpg (255x360, 22K)

bro.. the serve's fucking empty.. youre not even playing youre just posting memes and shilling for felmyst on wpsg lol

you should go log in and give that pathetic server a boost to its population

if all 6 people in this thread went and logged in it would probably double the population. LOL!

I know it's hilarious.
>Truth hurt

Attached: confucius oleg543.gif (570x500, 3.54M)

>AAAAAAAAAAA OVER 1,000 PLAYERS ON FELMYST?
>NOOOOOOOOO
>OLEG YOU'VE FAILED ME

Attached: f60.jpg (600x598, 24K)

>the finns are posting pictures of themselves again

W-we are no dead...
*guts spilling over the floor*

Attached: aresbrutus23.jpg (1745x977, 151K)

you know normally i can't stand you nerds but the aresbrutus time travel memes are pretty funny.

>guildie whispers me asking for gold for mount
>needs like 30g says he will pay me back
>gonna give it to him causei got like 500g so w/e
>realize every single one of his messages have had a smiley face at the end of it.
>makes me paranoid. decide not to give him any gold. tell him good luck and log off.

Attached: 1482391146349s.jpg (250x221, 5K)

Some would believe it to be more than mere memes. Shrouded in mystery the traveler is. Shrouded in something else the gumcum is.

Attached: brutus the bold.jpg (1316x987, 241K)

FUCK I'm so far behind on Felmyst, going to have to use all my vacation time to get to 70 asap.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 9K)

>Spends his vacation on a doomed to die grizzly ptr
The lengths the cucks go to just inflict suffering upon themselves is really something.

kys

a man who has commited a mistake and doesn't correct it is committing another mistake

Attached: confucius olegs.jpg (290x174, 7K)

>tfw you're a nation of rape babies with no genetic identity but it's okay because you're all homogeneous in your ethnic ambiguity

>not grinding on mobs
you ever played vanilla tardo?

To see what is right and not do it is the worst cowardice

Attached: confucius oleg2923.jpg (937x1088, 439K)

i honestly don't know how people can play vanilla in 2018.

the amount of viable specs is so fucking tiny, like who the fuck has fun playing resto shaman? and the itemization is fucking horrible.

gummis is not vanilla, rtard

Never tire to study. And to teach to others

Attached: confucius oleg64645.jpg (219x230, 8K)

>WHAT OUR SHILLING HASN'T BEEN WORKING????
hahahahahha

Attached: KRONOSSHILLSONSUICIDEWATCH.png (884x163, 12K)

>shaking my FUCKING head
>you FUCKS need to make up your DAMN minds
i'm dying reading this shit

The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life.

Attached: confucius oleg534544.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>i'm rerolling on k3.....because of....uhh.....CORRUPTION!!!!

Attached: 1519929479180.jpg (971x565, 139K)

the strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home

Attached: confucius oleg23423.jpg (768x497, 49K)

i think that's part of the charm, really. And "non-viable" specs are kind of overblown. Raids got completed in 2005 with sub-optimal builds all over the place. I honestly think with a normie influx in official classic we'll see more of that and less ree'ing from semi-pro pserver veterans. Retlol was always retlol, however.
Literally anything works in 5mans, and while classes that can heal are for the most part going to be healing in raids, their specs aren't as cookie cutter as we think they are. You could potentially heal and do fine while losing some "key" talents and no one would fucking know. Depending on the class of course.
The sad reality is that when dealing with neets, which most private server players are, everything is going to boil down to its basest "efficiency" elements and everything else is tossed aside due to rampant and uncontrollable autism. With official classic and playing with "normies", it's going to be more of a "who is here and who is ready to go" situation and less of "holy shit u didnt take x talent derek u r benched gtfo of my discord no more anime channel for u".

>even the kronos devs think promotion of another server is an attack on theirs
Kronos with Felmyst are running different expansions. Comparing them is like comparing rotten apples with rotten oranges, they're different piles of trash.

he's not wrong, i dont even like kronos but that subreddit is nothing but shills and hypocrites.

he should know better than to get worked up about a literal shill subreddit

Community will most likely get split into tryhard neckbeard minority (rerolled pserver guilds) who will faceroll all the content and rofl around the struggling normies with their backpedal clicker shitspecs.
Maybe they are going to stick to single realm which will have a toxic reputation among the rest of the classic community.

that's why i stopped playing on chink's hope. i was an enh shaman and people would laugh or sperg out at me when i tried to look for groups.

blizzdrones are going to bitch to no end about how "cheaters" that played on pservers are better than them

alex... the average pserver vanilla player is absolute trash compared to legion players

fuck... the gumbulls... won...

If you're talking about groups while leveling, those were dumbasses putting too much emphasis on spec and most likely wasted their time trying to find someone else instead.

If you're talking about lvl 60 groups, you're a dumbass for thinking they'll let you roll on gear over an actual raid spec. If an enh shammy took an HoJ over my rogue after my 10th time running brd, I'd be livid.

>10th time
That's nothing bro

>WAAAAH MY BORING FACEROLL BABY MODE CLASS DIDNT GET THE MOST OPTIMAL PIECE OF GEAR TIME TO CRY AND PRETEND PRIVATE SERVERS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS

>please bring my meme spec to your 5 mans
>i have no cc
>i do less dps than the tank
>i will take your gear
>wow wtf you elitist why won't you carry me?

>WAAAH MY BORING FACEROLL BABY MODE CLASS DIDNT GET THE MOST OPTIMAL PIECE OF GEAR TIME TO CRY AND PRETEND PRIVATE SERVERS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS

These are the ret paladin players

Attached: 1519962920169.png (725x684, 354K)

Every time I go into Org I sub consciously scan the city for keyboard turners, there's a shit ton of them

I'm glad to see /krog/ 404'd, because fuck that server. But a wow classic general is a good idea, let's stop with /nosg/ and /lhc/ and /krog/, and just make one a general that won't die with a server's death.

But what to call it? /wowcg/? /wowc/? /wowv/ for vanilla?

Someone give me a (You) with their thoughts. I'm sure both the /wpsg/ vets and vanillafags want to return to separate generals.

call it kys

we already had classic general in december. it was pretty much only Alex posting

Felmyst is FUN, FUN!

F E L M Y S T

please come to felmyst... i havent seen a single person in hellfire...

>maybe i can scare off players if i keep lying
O N E
T H O U S A N D
W W U

>wwu
NOT HELLFIRE PENINSULA

>10th time

Lol.

That's wrong for 5mans tho. What the dude said about raids is pretty much correct - while 40 mans are a lot to fill up and you end up taking a few memespecs, you don't funnel them gear over other specs that will use it better. And not sure about his HoJ example as he should be making the group himself in that situation.
But for 5mans, especially while leveling, literally anything works. If you can hit something, your dps will be fine. If you can move health bars with spells, then you can heal. Even worrying about specs before BRD is something a moron does.
You bring
a tank
a healer
a cc depending on dungeon
some damage dealers
thats fucking it, this isn't hard shit.
I shouldn't have to defend faggot windfury babies and retfaggots on Veeky Forums and i hope you feel bad.

no shit, nobody cares when leveling because you just want to fill up the dungeon.
but level 60? lmao fuck off snowflake

I just saw members of aegis and ret btw key turning while running to the AH-mailbox and back. I think you'd be surprised at how many are still key turning but will make fun of other key turners.
Mini, for example, is key turning in videos yet will gank someone and call them a key turning baddies.

Yep that's kind of what I'm saying, but it is odd how many people DO care sub 60. I honestly just lie and say I'm resto/holy spec if they ask because they'll never fucking know anyhow and i've had too many dudes complain.
My favorite is running to a dungeon in my questing gear and them saying "uh i thought you were going to heal lol?" when they see my shit mana. Because having two sets of gear is totally weird 16 years after the game was launched.

don't let /krog/ die guys please the hype is real!

>WAAAAAH MY BORING FACEROLL BABY MODE CLASS DIDNT GET THE MOST OPTIMAL PIECE OF GEAR TIME TO CRY AND PRETEND PRIVATE SERVERS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS

Dude it's still too early, not only for people to give a fuck but the earlier you do this shit the more time it gives people to stir shit and create pretend drama.
I hope you like samefags and alex posting because that's what you're inviting.

mage or lock wrath pvp

isn't affli retarded strong since the haste buff in 3.2 or something? S5/T7 doesn't have enough haste itemization for mages to really have a presence, does it?

I've been looking in-game to get someone to craft something on felmyst all week. Is shit this dead or am I unlucky?

you're unlucky because you're playing on felmyst when felmyst is dead

>mage or lock wrath pvp
>asking this while superior LSP exists
Baka senpai. Go spam chaos bolts under aura mastery.

what are you trying to craft?

A life.

A single memespec won't hurt 40mans, but bringing 39 people would not really hurt either.
Enh shammies at least bring improved WF no matter how actually shitty this upgrade is, oomkins bring aura but pure rets are complete garbage and literally give nothing what holy could not bring + leech gear to deal 40-50% of fury damage.

A single legit play to play melee paladin (not ret) is having full T1 and being a Nightfallslut + applying improved SoL and throwing heals inbetween swings. You do ~200DPS, ~400HPS if you're good and can brag about 15% of caster damage.

anyone on dalaran?

>playing on x1 servers
zzz

Yes fagmaster.

no, that's all true. I'm just saying it doesn't matter that much as long as the person isn't stealing gear. It all depends on the guild.
I'd prefer nightfall to someone over the paladin but that's a decent way to get in, as nightfall on a pally is better than no nightfall.
Anyhow, we can disagree but i'm still saying it's not a huge deal until later tiers as long as gear issues don't create drama. If so then fuck them and that's an easy decision.
I've been in guilds where the leadership was extremely tryhard (for MC/BWL) and guilds where we had a few weirdo specs just for fun, and both guilds cleared the same content at a similar pace (different servers so not a straight comparison). I'm not necessarily defending memespecs in general.

BASED Confucius poster

Attached: __seras_victoria_hellsing_drawn_by_miwa_hitomi__0b938556fd00c6f962551cee3d029218.jpg (676x1023, 131K)