/wfg/ - Warframe General

Previous Thread >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Shrine of the Eidolon (Update 22.16.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/933296-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22160/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Attached: 1520537957309.jpg (600x400, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JGvBdbNZEsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Big fat nezha cock

Anyone remember n a k a k?

Valkyr is a dumb ugly cat

Attached: 1449774377134.jpg (537x534, 75K)

Enough to want to hang you with a rope made from Paris Prime strings.

Reminder: Limbo fags are subhumans.

>he plays warframe

Attached: 1486186470083.png (785x757, 452K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1521128992728.jpg (335x281, 35K)

nezha a CUTE!

Attached: nyx_and_nezha_hearts_by_cyen-dbcmdon.jpg (800x705, 180K)

Are we hitting peak general?

Mesa is pure. PURE!

Attached: repalafags not even once.jpg (860x2500, 700K)

Guys.. what if Salad was right?

oh you mean the loli that is into warframe bestiality? yeah we try not to but it is hard

>he doesn't know
Even if you beg me, I still won't tell you.

Attached: 1521302549019.gif (900x506, 376K)

Mesa's only good helmet costs actual money and it bothers me a lot. I'd rather just put a paper bag on her head.

Damn straight im hard right now.

This is what happens when there's no new content.

Attached: quality bread.png (485x961, 135K)

>not spending money on your waiframe
bad goy

Attached: 1516334082084.jpg (3023x2589, 1.46M)

degenerates like you belong on a orokin derelict

How about you suck on my orokin derelict!
*unzips derelict*

>tfw you can't buy Tennogen with plat

Attached: 1511633050962.jpg (326x251, 25K)

How come this mainline update had no new frames or weapons?

Actually, they should be executed immediately so their pedo-tainted souls can be sucked up by Kuva Siphons for us to steal and use to enhance our Riven mods.

Because they need things to make tennocon hype and aren't able to create enough for it naturally

know your place worm
*unzips grandmaster status*

>into beast
explain.

Hey anons, i just got back in the game after a few years. is sobek still a decent primary? if not, what other primaries are good and equippable for a mastery rank 5?

Cause that's what mainline means. Update centered around modifying existing content instead of adding tons of new shit.

Oh so they're stockpiling the content to release all at once. Makes sense from a lazy point of view.

remember the lore dump about feral rhinos?

>warframes are basically infested beasts of pure instinct when not under potato control
>nakak is the only ostron friendly to you from the get go
>she is bandaged up all over her body
>putting 2 and 2 together it can be infered she is into the kinkiest shit in the universe that have left marks all over her body
>her lust for the warframes is apparent
>her name literally has "kak" in it meaning she is being cucked by all the operators that control the hunky infested beasts and their bestial "tendrils" not opening every orifice in her body

POWDERS AND DYES

Attached: 1503601665630.png (960x776, 981K)

Frames without S2 engine go mad and tear apart anything they come across, including child merchants.
Gore is still degenerate but not as bad as pedo. Kys still

Attached: 1442011543732.jpg (260x384, 27K)

we need a new one against all the fashionfags showing off with dexcalibur

hey, seriously
when are the infested going to get more content

>WTB TIBERON RIVEN CHEAP!

Attached: ca8.png (820x1041, 1024K)

hey it is just there to be pointed out I didn't write the fucking lore

I'm not gonna defend repala newfags and frost shitters, but jesus christ this is one of the most pretentious examples of projection and overcompensation I've ever seen.

Saying cheap doesn't magically make it cheaper, dummy.

I want to become Ember’s cumdump!

>when content
NEVER EVER
E
V
E
REVEN REVE

Attached: 1497300562185.png (420x420, 8K)

Got Nidus today, I've been trying to not build him for quite some time, but the day came and I fucking hate his 1 and how often I have to use it. I just don't enjoy this frame, should I feel bad...am I doing something wrong and is he worth the potato if I'm not having fun

Attached: 1500341114923.jpg (1080x1280, 112K)

>WTS [Thing] PMO
>" How much?"
Faggots like this get the normal price ×1.5

They imported a new tileset and some kind of open level. Its nothing but ground elevation with a giant tunnel going straight down.
There are a few gun zaw part in the game under place holder

thats fucking hot. as much shit as DE gets they are kinky and i like it

Saying GOD riven for a +corpus +flightspeed +reload -MS doesn't make it good either

>pmo
And you lot go straight to my ignore list

Clearly not, 1 is what he does.

The fun comes from being fucking immortal and getting major stacks from groups of enemies later on.
He shines in the mid/late game but is near pointless in low level stuff and quick missions.

I'm trying to sell I was quoting one of the infinite shitters in TC

oh boy you are one of "THOSE" guys
you know what I'm talking about don't deny it

whats the most aesthetic (while not being shit) frame?

Tell me, is it worth coming back to this game ? Got over 2500+ hours on this shit and had a lot of fun a few years back, last time i played the game was a long time ago just to get sortie reward, did they add anything new ? Is it worth coming back to and grind for shit every day ?

Gets a lot more people to message than a straight up price and I usually use it on stuff where it's negiotable in the first place.
Plus, you never know if someone is gonna offer too much

no, there's nothing redeeming about this game after the first time you burn out

does chris-chan play warframe

Eidolons are fun, come give em a go. You wouldn't've succumbed to so much grind in the past if you didn't at least have some fun at a basic level.

No, people aren't TRUE AND HONEST enough in Trade Chat

What's the deal with Quick thinking? Do you just use it at base rank or do you pump it up for that sweet retarded efficiency?

Does unrolled/unranked add to the price of artax rivens? Never really seen anyone with one looking freshly rolled

Attached: 6546851.png (314x441, 342K)

got burned out every few months into the game but always came back, when i compare all the fun i had with the frustrating grind im not sure if i will last more than a few days when i still see the power creep going on

Best place to farm neos holy shit please I'm panicking so bad

N-nyx

Attached: lewd.gif (480x270, 88K)

dunno but I'll buy yours for 100p

Should have picked him up sooner famalam :^)

Attached: AutismComplete.png (583x416, 369K)

When Eidolon came out i really had fun, the boss was pretty decent for Warframe standarts but i got into shitter groups most of the time and it was a painful experience, heard there are new Eidolons, is that true ?

hydron

Harrow.

Eidolons are cancer now with pubs. At least before 1 person could carry.

Why the fuck is ember's relics ONLY available via bounties? I'm tempted to just try to my luck with pub fissures.

I don't pub so I can't say much, but Arcanes made Eidolons more appealing so there's a wider variety of more people running them at least. Gantulyst is different enough from Teralyst to be interesting, and Hydrolyst is Teralyst on crack with added fuck you intertwined to it. Their rewards are much more significant than Teralyst to go with the added difficulty, and Teralyst itself is a sad shell of its former self.

relic packs

If you go trinity with 100% arcane nullifier and a (preferably rivened) lanka you can carry pubs.
Go volt if you're feeling lucky about getting a trin and then you can easily carry their asses to a 3x2 or even 3x3 cap if they don't completely suck ass.

Oh did DE notice that people have too much fun ? What did they ruin this time ? Heard about the chroma nerfs, was it that serious ? Last time i got mad about the nerfs was the Trinity ult one, and that was a long time ago.

Its the same one just reskined twice. Nothing was new in that update.

Buy the vault oy vey

Heavy Caliber on Lanka? Y/N?

You stop using the Lanka and stop being a faggot

I bet that you use Mag

>can't unhear the ear rape version

youtube.com/watch?v=JGvBdbNZEsY

>he fell for the mag is useless ecleb reddit meme

Please tell me you bought these.

what a nice strawman

Attached: i am silly.png (810x800, 66K)

lol ofcourse I did not gonna grind that shit out fuck that. Bought piece by piece so I only spent around 50p per set.

newfigs detected

So what is the best AMP combo with juiced up Madurai and R3 Virtuos Strike?

what prime is gonna get vaulted after vauban?

Granmu
klebric
replak

Even after the ember nerf her sets will still sell. You wasted your time with Vauban. No meta, to popularity. Just existent. You should have stock piled akstelto prime.

>Implying its a meme
Thanks for proving me right faggot

good ol DE, and here i thought they started to work on the game

"those " guys?

Attached: 1521208306021.jpg (453x604, 81K)

read el wiki

No real nerfs just more waiting more points to kill = more room for idiots to screw up. Tried a few runs but still burned out from the original teralyst.

Is it just based on dates? So, Nekros?

>No meta

one of the best cc frames

>no popularity

One of the best fashion wise, popularity is watered down because of his cost to make. Means people will still want him just won't buy him in droves.

>stockpiled aktelto prime

you mean the thing everyone and their mother is stocking up on and is almost all uncommons? Will get a price hike from vaulting but won't jump much higher for quite a long time. Vauban's already doubled in price averaging 150-200.

Attached: 6340b3a2.jpg (319x316, 10K)

x-2-3 and virtuos fury is better than strike since the crit cat no longer buffs your tater

I see, thank you.