2nd moon phase

>2nd moon phase
Are we selling or holding lads?

Selling DGB is a mistake. Did anybody see the buys from 150 to 175 sats. It happened in seconds. Next 24-48 hours will be interesting to say the least.

we buying more

So after 48 hours, we should hold if it's maintaining current prices?

hodl

seeing some resistance, but I think a buy order at .003 would be just dandy.

>double doubles
Praise Kek, looks like I'm holding either way.

3 sat coins have been delivering. And it doesn't take much to double, triple your money. But, DGB is short and long term. It's up to you. It has a bright future. The other Gamecoin is nice, but it already mooned...

The digibyte gaming payouts are still paused.

If I play games and fullfill the requirements, will I still be rewarded cumulatively? Or will they give me nothing for the games I've played while the payouts are paused?

holding until 2020.

not even joking.

I will spit in the face of nature and breed with the best female money can buy.

the world won't be prepared for millionaire sperglords.

Why in the world would steam partner with dgb. it makes no sense for them

Should I get in now or wait for a dip?

It's true. We are in an era where neckbeards buying electricity coins will be multimillionaires by late this decade. Irony at its finest.

Meant for

why would any company like steam want to integrate digibyte? there no advantage for them. also, GAME is lightyears ahead. s

You're so fucking deludedly hopeful, I'm really saddened.

Do not be sad for a man who makes investments elsewhere. We have no idea what's in store for DGB, truly. Anything could happen.

What exchange you guys buy from?

Someone does not hold DGB.
DGB's price will keep increasing along with the adoptation of it.

JUST HOLD YOU NIGGERS. IT TAKES TIME TO REACH THE MOON.

You don't have any proof whatsoever that Valve is going to use it.
Show some evidence and I'll throw $1000 into it.

Holding 8100, we wuz astrrahnuts n shieeee

>tfw only 277k
am i going to the moon too laddios?

I woke up this morning and checked my dgb wallet, it started syncing and none of my dgb was there. what the fuck happened

Your shit won't show up until the wallet is fully synced you mongoloid. That or you fat fingered the address with your Cheeto dust encrusted ham paws.

WE HOLD.

is it bound to my computer? what happens if you were to delete all your files then redownload the client?

HOLDING, SENPAI

you better have backed up your wallet or you're fucked.

>$1k lol

I think I might be fucked, remember the 800 goyim

>I have no proof whatsoever
Thanks for letting me know

How much did you have?

800 dgb, it's not much but I'd rather not lose anything

Why do u hold fags exist

>20BTC,

srsly?

Rip desu

WE'RE DONE REFUELING

TAKEOFF IMINENT

At least spread your Goddamn 12m DGB out if you want to dump holy shit.

HOOLLLLLLLDDDDDD
HOLDDDDDDDDDDD

HODLLLLLLLLLLLL

Hold you faggots. Wait for this shit to reach 15 cents for real moon

meme triangles say breakout soon.

what do you guys recommend for exchanging btc to dgb

I used kraken to buy BTC (already had kraken), transferred those to Bittrex and bought memes on bittrex

i bought 200k at 113s, only because of the hype but i still dont see any practical future for it

Step up the crypto game, add me on skype: CryptoAnna

Just bought 200k at 160, right before the moonshot :)

These people probably have no concept of how huge bids and sells will affect the market.

136K between 115 and 149 (previous minor moon).

The practical future is gaming currency promoted by various gaming platforms, a lot easier to deal with crypto than dollars, or inventing your own currency when there is one easy to use digital currency made specifically for the job.

It means that you can mine in game, and it means when you've mined you can pay for upgrades without the use of paypal or google play store, and without actually spending a penny.

People will use it simply for the fact that they can buy new shit for free just by playing the game.

Holy shit, I actually just realized that when you put it that way, in effect, DGB will bring back gaming when microtransactions weren't even a thing.

You will be grinding for unlocks.

Most games will still have cash stores and microtransactions. This will just level the playing field for poor kids or kids who's parents don't want to spend more cash on vidya

Fuck this just went from get rich quick scheme to a holy quest to bring back the golden era of gaming. We can finally reverse "horse armor", millennial gamers bout to get woke af.

another moonshot just happening. What is going on and why is my stash of DGBs so little. The feels... forever a poorfag.

>mfw 440k DGB bought at 140

>mfw 562k DGB bought at 115

Where and when do I unload my 15million DBG?

$1 on poloniex or bittrex.

This.
Or you'll steer us into the fucking ground. Holding 1m and I'm waiting for at least 10 cents to unload a million.

Not until it at least gets into the 10 cent range or you'll crash this rocket with no survivors.

crash it, who gives a fuck about ethical exits

>mfw I bought 1.2mil at 100sat

Bring it back to sub 100 sats please.

Just wait for another coin, invest in waves or something.

OH MY FUCK THIS IS MOONING LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER.

please crash it i sold mine playing games at 171, now it wont go back down

Can you all please unload all your DBC right now? You'll get profit anyway, and I'll get the dip

Going to mars nigga, get on now or forever be lamboless.

i only had 7.5k anyway

what are waves?

keep it over 200 and I'll keep it. Bought these at like 0 sats...

what is ethics?

Tfw 21k is all i got to my name

hodl

ath is 1000%, so moon still far off

will it hit 300 in the next 12 hours?

I sold off this shitcoin ltc over the last 3 days, it keeps falling since segwit hype. So today i say fuck it and throw 100 litecoin into Bittrex and bought dgc for 230 satoshi. I dont even care anymore, meme me up a bit please

or dgb, i dont even care about the name, just go up digi

i really don't believe in this company at all but i'm afraid to sell cause i feel like it's gonna moon any minute

yes

LAST FUCKING CHANCE BEFORE REGRET

ffs i brought back in at 250 sats after i cucked myself over for 170 am i a dickhead?

Hold until October 21st 2017. Thank me then.

Why cant you niggers just hold?

Buy and forget about this for at least 2 months.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
THIS ISNT FUCKING FAIR I HAVE WEAK HANDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

roflmao, do you have an idea what happens when this coin gains traction among the millions of gamer kiddos?

Literally lamboland

im a little bitch i know

bought at 111 sold at 213
hope i can jump in again

Fuck I need to buy more wtf am I doing!? 120% return in roughly a week

Shiitt im holding till 15 cents, but good lord am i tempted to pull out now with 300% gains

dont do u still can at 250% if its going down ;)

Hold it faggot. Hold.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODL

Anybody trying to sell and get in cheap is in for a rude awakening. Strengthen the market and hold. It's 5pm central, this won't stop until 1/2am or so.

I'm holding for sure, bought in at 115, will drop more Wonga into it when it stabilizes a bit.

What the hell is that other spike supposed to represent?

Man you must be kicking yourself now it jumped to 280...

how do you guys decide on a good point to sell? with the intent to buy again later

it is all speculation til you see the whole potential of a coin.

Since DGB has a lot of it it could go up to 50 cents or even a dollar and then you could start stable daytrading .

If you sell now chances are you miss a good opportunity

I see, that makes sense, thank you.

just kicking myself for only getting 50k a few days ago

Just think

"if this goes to a $1, I have $50,000"