/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Alice edition

Change your game to Japanese from the Steam library to be able to vote in-game for a participant of the RAGE Grand Finals to receive 2 Chronogenesis packs

Next expansion - Dawnbreak Nightedge
shadowverse.com/cardpack/dawnbreaknightedge/
Reveals so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=878532292

Latest expansion - Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

Events
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

NEWS
>New Arena Mode: Grand Prix
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=546
>March nerfs/restrictions - No cards
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=555
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Attached: 1520718632356.jpg (640x800, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9GyH8OaXukU
youtube.com/watch?v=QmC__oAOGjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

Attached: DYftbNZUMAAwAlI.jpg (2480x3508, 439K)

People who think Shadow doesn't use Khawy are morons.

That's Dorothy

>no Haven legend posted yet

Seraph reprint incoming, bros. I can feel it.

Attached: 1501713557470.jpg (890x1200, 199K)

People who sacrifice the 6 drop slot in mid shadow for a stalling brick are the true morons.

>6 drop

>Proving anything to D ranks
Why don't you do it first.
Anything turn 7 is useless becaue it's 1-2 turns too late.
Thane is still semi decent, not the best choice but he's playable. Ceres might be playable against aggro decks but like i said previosly most people don't use her because there are not many aggro decks in rotation and it disrupt shadow's game plan in general. Shadow needs to establish a board and collect many shadows to fuel eachar, squasher and aisha. Ceres is just one body, even happy pig can heal for 3.

Too bad that Odin reprint happened

The 6 slot is shit now though.
YO is garbage and Odile does nothing against Dorothy.

That you think Khawy is a 6 drop shows who the true moron is.

Can we stop, it's a new thread. Let it go.

>tfw no short stack guardian angel to watch over you

Attached: 6D01704F-8619-4E11-9493-735AE9F4E7B0.jpg (640x800, 117K)

Expect another overstatted vanilla drop that does nothing but becomes a must include in every haven deck.
They will push a 30+ lego wallet haven. It's only a matter of time.

My wife Alice is so cute

Attached: 1504890579223.jpg (1378x2039, 249K)

>reading comprehension

>unidentified subject
>add 3 cards to the deck
>gain only 1 point and not 3

Attached: 1516058134153.png (206x206, 60K)

>I'm an expert on midshadow
>but I don't know that Khawy is a replacement for the 6PP followers

Attached: 5WAwjb2.jpg (480x480, 18K)

>Archbishop of the Cudgel
>7pp 5/6
>Put a copy of every follower you banished this game into play and give it +2 and rush

Why are you playing that trash?

I wanted to try it

>default sleeves
>basic cards not animated

Attached: 1471321892621.png (4200x3020, 3.33M)

>3:2 again
I hate and love this mode at the same time. Somehow I always brick in the last round with absolutely no chance of winning.

Well, on paper it does kind of look good.

Please enjoy our tournament mode with your hard earned rupies.

Neeeeexto!

Attached: kmrmarch.png (640x360, 426K)

It's not the worst card on paper, it has a lot of health and is problem for some decks to remove. If it manages to live a turn it's going to hurt.

It doesn't though. Maybe if it costed 3. At 5pp even if it worked like thought he would still 99% of the time die before you can get any value off of it.

I don't use any animated cards unless I have to because on some of them it just looks like shit.

The only thing that can actually save you in this matchup is a lucky chain of lurchings and necroassassins with little aid of soulsquashers on the side.
I really don't see a reason to gimp yourself to "tech" against a deck that defeats itself half the time on its own.

There's going to be a lots of tears next round as people have to start paying to try and go into the final round for the sleeve.

>non-animated Goblin

Attached: 1512690757945.png (370x370, 293K)

>getting baited into spending anything on GP
If I had this kind of dilemma I'd rather just stay in group B or pass on the final stage.

Attached: wakaruna.jpg (600x500, 150K)

>3-2 again
I'm done dudes

Attached: 1507370771898.jpg (500x456, 40K)

>he's still not in A group

Attached: 1507119748507.png (548x666, 361K)

tfw punishment sister is not viable

Posting this reply again from last thread, along with pic related in case anyone wants some free GP wins.

None of the shit you listed here is a problem, none of it. Missing a 1-drop when you run 6 is really hard to do unless you willingly refuse to mull for it. When you do actually miss it going first, it doesn't matter because the majority of your opponents aren't running 1-drops anyway, so you'll still have the tempo advantage when you play the first follower to the board on turn 2. As for understatted draw followers, there's only 5 of them in the deck, and you're getting the tempo you lost on them back by not fizzling out in the late game. It's not like you're trying to "win the board"; this is a face deck, you play your things and send them face while your opponent is the one who's forced to think about things like trading or removal. If your opponent ever actually out-floods the board, you either bane it all away with Scyther and/or Basilisk, or you use their board to give Aina more attack and kill them outright. Going second isn't a problem either, since again, most rotation lists aren't running 1-drops, definitely not as many as you're running, so you get tempo advantage anyway just because you play a follower on 1 and your opponent almost definitely doesn't. On top of getting the tempo advantage, you also get the extra draw and first evolve, and potentially you get to ramp too if you hit Aelia on 4, so you end up with tempo advantage, hand advantage, AND play point advantage. You'd still rather go first to have an easier time flooding the board, but going second is not a problem when you still come out over your opponent in value anyway.

Honest question, have you actually played this deck? If so, what was your list? I could understand having the problems you're talking about in other variations of the list, like ones that don't run Merman, but with this list the problems you're mentioning just don't really exist.

Attached: hawaii.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

tl;dr
kys luckshiter. Not everyone has premium draws.

tfw haven as a whole is not viable

Attached: 1514470748321.jpg (858x1200, 141K)

>5/5 today
Thanks for the free wins Daria, maiden of highroll

Attached: 1422840416198.png (600x850, 490K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9GyH8OaXukU

Don't post images of my mom in weird clothes please.

Whoa, are you my brother?

Why would anyone do a video on stock standard mid-shadow?

>Saha isra
>Saha isra
>Saha isra
>Evolved isra
>Evolved isra
>Evolved isra

Attached: 1454087709310.gif (478x360, 1.36M)

I don't know but the bgm that guy uses is always good.

>all those free win against reanimator
Why do I never get matched against meme decks?

>Up against a Swordturd
>Have full board control and will win next turn
> Top deck albert LMAO OUTSKILLED XDDD
I can't wait for this fucker to rotate out.

>luckshitter gets perfect curve every single time
Really impressive desu

You're never going to escape Albert when all his clones exist.

>full board control
>no ward
Hope you like next meta, where Forest has storm and ambush coming out the ass.

>board control
Were you playing shadow?

>Losing to Sword
lmao

>try to be nice
>you act like a cunt anyway
Well fuck (You) too then. It's not "premium draws" to hit one of your six 1pp followers, unless you don't have six. If you're only running Goblin, then yeah you're gonna have problems. Running Matilda over Ivurishia would also explain your understatted follower problem, and since most lists do run Matilda over Ivurishia that's probably what causes the issue. If you run this list, this list exactly, you will not have the problems you think you'll have, with or without "premium draws".

Once again, if we were talking about the usual face dragon lists that get posted here, I would agree with you 100%. Most face dragon lists absolutely do have a problem hitting a 1-drop when they only run 3 Goblins, and they do have a problem with too many understatted cards when they're running 3 Summoners, 2-3 Purehearts, and then 3 2pp 1/1 Matildas on top of that. But this list is not those lists, this list is designed explicitly to fix the problems that those lists have, so if you tried the other lists and had the problems you described, I would highly recommend trying this one and seeing the difference for yourself.

>Forest has storm and ambush coming out the ass
>Everyone buffs better
>Portal is the Rush king
>Everyone has an Albert clone at this stage
So, um, what's their class identity again?

S U P P O R T
C A N N O N

Most crybaby players.

Yes, I'm sure your deck doesn't have a storm finisher you piece of shit

Why do you bother with replying to shitposters?

That's Haven though

just enhance bro

Because that guy was at least posting in proper English, so I'd like to believe it might actually be possible to hold a normal conversation.

Nvm, I did it anyway!

Attached: 1520659150508.png (1880x1080, 3.03M)

I'm actually not the guy you were talking too originally. I'm just some lucklet who just lost multiple games with aggro Dragon and got upset because I ran out of cards every single time

Rush. Every other class has rush as a premium, swords rush followers have good stats.

>1pp 3/1 Rush

You mean -1PP 3/1 rush.

Why do all the season reward sleeves have such ugly piss colored boarders?
Can't they at least change the hue to match the class the art on the sleeve belongs to?
The sleeves from the new story mode chapters have a different color and look miles better.

Attached: 1416082430266.jpg (229x231, 35K)

They don't even bother picking cards that people give a shit about and likely literally throw some dice to pick what card is getting a sleeve. Why do you think they would bother doing this?

forest has so many bullshit cards

Unironically blame Roach.

They give 0 fucks about sleeves. They couldn't even be bothered censoring Rayne on her sleeves, which is funny because the sleeve is generally more exposed than the card.

That's what happens when it starts with the most broken card and then they print broken cards for 6 expacs to get people to stop playing it

Roach warped their class balance for over a year. They got mostly shit for a while, then they dialed it up to make up for it once they had internally decided on Rotation to remove Standard from the equation. Now the expansions where Forest didn't get much are rotating leaving all the new bullshit.

See also: Daria, Dirt, and every other Rune archetype thanks to DShift.

I really wish they'd pick different border colors, too. All the Granblue ones have that light blue that doesn't look so great in game. The only other ones that aren't gold/blue bordered are the Cinderalla Girls, Duelverse Arisa, Sakura, and Channeru sleeves as far as I'm aware.

I opened 2 Beauty & Beast.
Am I close to making a decent Forestcraft deck? Have 7k vials too.

Dragon can do this twice as fast.
youtube.com/watch?v=QmC__oAOGjk

Their approach to dirt as Rune's control deck was fine, it just needed better finishers than Big Guy. Then they just gave up and decided to make it all damage from hand.

Yeah. You only need 3 Beauty and the Beast for the faster version of Neutral Forest.
You end your curve on BnB and Arriet and play no Saha engine.

Do you have another B&B, 3 Sahas, 3 Isras and 2 Zeus/Bahas?

you can make an half decent list with only bnbs as legendaries if you're committing to crafting moon and suns at the risk of not having the best deck around when the next expansion drops

Thank god there are way less people playing daria today than there were on the first day

Attached: 20180317182200_12.jpg (1440x837, 415K)

Is portal good in T2?

Yes

I remember the days real dragoncraft players used windmill to throw a neutral ragewyrm+ace dragon into their opponents face.
Nowadays it's all about throwing bakamuts, what a shame younglings will never get to taste the peak of the windmill meme.

>not 10/2 hamsas to the face
git gud

You mean ducks

Attached: Hamsa_Evo.jpg (848x1024, 557K)

Eh, that version was why it was considered a meme throughout WD. You're betting everything on drawing the B&B for turn 6, and your opponent not having an answer. If the loss of saha kills the more costly version I actually think B&B will fuck off entirely next meta. They got too many strong new class cards to use the new watered down neutrals.

It's high risk high reward in my experience. Artifacts and puppets can offer very good tempo control but they rely on specific synergies, so if your draft isn't up to par you may quickly find yourself with a very empty hand and no win condition

I guess I'll just save resources and wait til the expansion.
Hopefully some form of B&B forestcraft is good then.

>nothing but Dread/Windmill Dragon everywhere today

And I was in such a good mood too.

Attached: 1472550041533.webm (1280x716, 1.63M)

Had a guy throw infinite carrots at me the other day, wasn't even mad.

The best windmill decks had both options at their disposal.

good times

Attached: 20170731132912_1.jpg (1440x837, 494K)

Fair enough, I can understand that. What was your list, and what did you lose to? A lot of times what feels like a lack of skill in playing the deck isn't actually a lack of skill, it's just a matter of needing to make deck adjustments to better deal with what your opponents are using.

Attached: 66058199_p0.jpg (3508x2480, 3.06M)

Who here's taking Gran Prix with their sick nasty poverty homebrews?

Attached: yatta.jpg (2597x1080, 1.05M)

Shut the fuck up, rabbi liar.

what in the tarnation

Tried with Dark Alice, but got Daria'd on the final match. Felt fucking good absolutely cucking a windmill deck though.