>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Out Now
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide: altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nUiFLuZgIAWuZvB-5GSG87HOV2YnVdas6cblj5b8XqA/edit#gid=0
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Attached: 1519104821250.png (850x850, 1.18M)

Attached: 17839062_p1.jpg (512x700, 269K)

Second for Cor best guy

Does anyone have a save file for FFXV around chapter 7? I was a bit to impatient and put 43 hours into the 3DM version and now I'm fucked. I'll take almost anything right now but I'd feel a whole lot better if the save had done a bunch of the hunts, all the dungeons up to that point (if not all then for the love of god at least costlemark), and the chocobo races.

As an addon, I'd appreciate the help because it took my 1 fucking minute of captcha to post anything. I don't know how you guys post so much these days.

What does continuing do in a failed raid? Does it just pick up when you just died, or does it bring you all the way back to the start of the fight? Anyways, rehosting. I think I just need one more hosted match to get the tickets.

buy cup noodles

I'd let Firion go down on me.

Attached: human perfection.jpg (980x550, 110K)

IIRC it picks you up where you died, and I think ability uses and your summon are refilled too. I only saw one happen once I think.

Anyone with a dived Lulu still use her much? I don’t see a lot of talk about her anywhere. I almost considering it just for Tiamat if I can’t get any more ice soul breaks from the fest

Sorry, I wish I could help, I only have the PS4 version and only recent save files for the last chapter. You didn't hear this from me,
but you might find help in tumblr user dizzymoogle. She posts a lot of resources and info on the game and might be willing to give you a save file from that chapter, which she probably has.

JP BE is changing the arena rank rewards. Now it will give 5* tickets, fragments of Unit of Choice 5* tickets, and blank moogles.
How much of a cancer is JP arena compared to GL anyway?

Attached: JP arena.jpg (810x1855, 216K)

I would have gone for her if (1) she didn't get with fucking Wakka of all people in the franchise, and (2) generally appear on shit banners.

>Arena getting decent rewards
>But those rewards will only help people who don't need them anyways

Attached: 1521269661553.jpg (500x517, 242K)

who was in the wrong here?

Got her USB and dived her. She can sub30 Fenrir as the only damage dealer, and I would've bring her to Tiamat, were it not for Raijin needing two entrusters to keep me alive. She's pretty good, and I'm sure she'll be my main DPS for mage 5* wind magicite.

2/3 eiko run. Got 5 bells to burn here

Attached: Jitan and a ring.png (640x435, 487K)

>Able to use every weapon and armor in existence with top performance
Firion really is the epitome of human perfection

Noctis.

Of the white-haired Amano squad I really do think he has the nicest-looking Dissidia design.

i thought noctis did nothing wrong?

Noctis is not Vayne. He does a few things wrong.

like what?

T-0 had an actual lesbian and a really suspicious pair of friends ("my hands touched him, my body remembers him"), so it seems he's equal opportunity in this regard.

>one hour until anons get hairpin'd, megaphoned, blacked or angeal'd

I literally do not give a shit anymore.

If I already have gorilla starter pack is there anything else that valuable in FF7?

Wait, seriously?

Zack's wind chain

that's part of the pack, user. I have it

Unless there is a character you like, then not really. Vincent's USB is good though if you're lacking in the fire dept, but that's expecting a lot of luck.

Anyone up for a few robots? Not finding anything trying to join randoms and I still need 75k for the 3 medals.

let me log in

Same

i havent seen an invite, whats your name and code?

Yams

Don't namedrop my bf please

Post CT clears.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-17-21-22-55.png (720x1280, 1005K)

who is this yams you people are always talking about, is this some BE meme?

guild leader of /ffg/

/ffg/ namedrop shitposting, it's tradition

Just about to fight Celestia, gimme a little bit.

Somehow Prompto

I have a chapter 8 save that's before the boat ride if you want it.

Attached: 20180317171046_1.jpg (1920x1080, 537K)

Prompto is the guy recording this because he has a watersports fetish.

Okay, here's mine.

30 minutes!

Attached: 431347357.jpg (800x600, 243K)

Cover your asses.

Attached: FFX_Nemesis.png (465x424, 200K)

Can't wait to get a Rufus SSB dupe, or if I'm lucky an Angeal SSB dupe

K

Attached: 110B77B7-9E2C-4C85-BC8F-777D3E76D77F.png (750x1334, 1.61M)

>Breaksight isn't present long enough to activate a single BSB
What the absolute fuck is this bullshit?

I CAN FEEL IT
AFTER ALL OF WASTED MYTHRIL SINCE RELEASE
FINALLY CLOUD USB WILL BE MINE

Attached: 1499805495746.jpg (645x716, 56K)

You should be using abilities anyway, it doesn't have enough HP to justify a SB cast.

Well fuck me for thinking I could gorilla the sight in one blast and then stomp over the collapsed form. Guess I'll let it wipe me so I don't lose the motes and come back with ninjas

With some patience, you could do the good ol' hit-and-run-for-SB bar strat. It's what I did for her in

I used Noctis' SSB :^)

But if I flee I miss out on the 5* motes for clearing 4 floors without fleeing, won't I?

Nope, you only lose the motes if you flee from the tower altogether(to reset your used characters).

You can flee as long as you don't restart your CT team

Oh wow, thanks for the tip!

Odds, I watch Mission Impossible 5.

Evens, I start FFV.

Dubs, I watch Black Mirror.

Ever notice how every female in this game seems to be interested in Noctis? Is this the Sasuke effect?

What did he mean by this?

Also gib meme magic for manlet pulls pls.

I Hope you all get what you want in 7 minutes

Have fun, V is my fave FF.

any other qt keepers?

Attached: IMG_2074.png (719x1280, 1.33M)

Fug

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-015122.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Cor coming to Dissidia next?

Will I ever find true love?

Attached: 1519105427650.png (850x850, 1.32M)

Vayne did everything wrong?

And what did he do right?

Normally I hate you qtkeeper, but I have to commend you for your efforts here. Have you tried magicites yet?

Hi

Well that was the 1m mark for me, now I can safely go try to clear out Eiko tonight and tomorrow while leveling Steiner for monday.

And what didn't he not undo unwrong?

will i ever get promoted?

Are our girls w/l/e actual girls?

Does my wife Eiko loves me back?

Attached: 1520058022519.webm (500x590, 1.68M)

Thanks. Also, which one was the hack that balanced the game better? I'm looking at the list of GBA hacks, and the only gameplay related one I see is custom classes and spellblade fix.

Damn the mod is on fire, go for it rydiaposter

Finished one last terra artifact and got a 1*meltdown. Time to stop beacuse I have 0 silver artifacts for balth edge or terra

Didnt get any trance boost or 2star meteor but ehhh my run was pretty decent. 2 star meltdown, 2 star int brave and 1 star meteor.

How do 2 star, 1 star abilities and base abilities stack?

Thank you based Janny, so quick this time too.

Incredibly high doses of meh.

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-180053.png (720x1280, 1.15M)

Custom Classes is a really good mod. The guy who did the sins of mana mod for Seiken Densentsu 3 is working on a similar mod for SNES right now but its ages before it will be done.

Speaking of which, I'm going to start Sins of Mana for the first time. I'm really fond of Hawk's light classes, anyone wanna recommend two other party members?

t. salty user who was told he'd be forever alone

Now I have an excuse to dive Shelke

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-17-18-02-33.png (960x1280, 1.44M)

Nothing swag about this.

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-180159.png (1440x2560, 3.23M)

Alright. I pulled the hairpin out of the relic pool. Everyone else is safe now

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-17-18-02-07.png (1440x2560, 3.7M)

>ace ssb
>alph bsb dupe
>sazh usb
>basch ssb
>shantotto ssb
>lulu ssb dupe
>zidane lmr
>irvine ssb
>sephiroth ssb
DESPAIR

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-18-09-01-50.png (720x1280, 1.1M)

you're a fag if you use any gameplay altering hacks on your first playthrough

I missed the last threads, we got something new from AIDS drawliteralfag or it was just a falseflag post?

>Rufus LM
>Yuffie LM
Not bad, considering I have some relics for her. Too bad her USB isn't really all that, and I have no BSB either.

>Cid SSB
So it's basically just a Shout clone? Not bad actually, I'm in desperate need of more hastegas.

I pulled a dupe SSB hairpin. Let's trade.

4 dupes so far, but at least I got Aphmau USB.

I should have asked for meme magic. At least I’ve pulled my first medica bsb.

Wheres my meme magic for Cloud USB, niggers

Caius is a fag. I hope he never gets into Dissidia

Attached: cloudgorilla.png (732x745, 609K)

eiko run, let's go!

Attached: response.jpg (640x480, 99K)