twitter.com/JagexAyiza - twitter.com/JagexCurse

previous thread

Attached: gf male.jpg (411x369, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CqSyZ1-09vU
youtube.com/watch?v=VdBJwiSsjxY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for thanking your local bondie.

I make $30 an hour and via buying and selling bonds, make more money than any in-game method. I get to wear expensive armour sets without grinding for hundreds of hours, and you get to play the game for free. If you see us, be sure to thank us for keeping membership prices low!

what happened during the tourny??? who win? did /osg/ get a split of the loot?

why would they nerf the ardy knights

What are some skills I can grind while making a little bit of money? I've just been stealing cakes for and selling them, and that's terrible.

Attached: 1519772878167.jpg (200x295, 6K)

was a fun dmm season
killed like 20 people total including four pkers
tuna too strong for my strategy tho, so prob going to be forced to grind out Lost Tribe at the start next time for the dorg crossbow instead of maple longbow + addy arrows

also charter ships are a fucking pain

they can't detect autoclickers

finns won due to based verac shield switching

Attached: Gy6zHBL[1].png (135x18, 2K)

>quitting already
how beta can you be

I just play the first few hours
it's too hard to keep up in money and xp at the same time if you don't alt/swap

foolz won. rot tried to ddos but got caught and had to stop in the top 4.

mining, wc, fishing are all pretty much moneymaking skills, they get better as you get higher obviously, but early on, even mining and fishing are solid money. mining gets really good at blast mine, mlm is afk as fuck too, though slightly less profitable.

fishing, once you hit fishing guild you've got a bank like 3 steps away from top tier fishing spots
That's why you join a clan. It's deadclanmode for a reason, user.

Why the fuck is clay jumping so hard? It was 180 this morning and now it's 204. The GE starts it at 138

Big bot wave ban, stock ran dry earlier this afternoon for a few minutes.

>:^)

no rs0 anywhere kill yourself you fucing retarded reditor. dumb ass piece of shit dont ever make a thread again

Attached: 1516592094837.jpg (640x920, 41K)

Discord link pls

ask in the cc

should i get white colored graceful or buy stam crystals. Non helmie btw

Haven't played in years so I don't remember if this is the norm, but whenever I click the ground to move it either moves me instantly or delays for like a full second and then my character moves. Is there a way to fix this? It happens on both the default client and osbuddy.

Attached: ass.png (77x119, 26K)

>all those streamers and youtubers who got cucked by based jagex

Attached: 1514339976028.png (327x316, 208K)

every thread until you like it

Attached: sticker.png (256x256, 83K)

I don't get it, is this related to Deadman?

>have bronze and iron drags blocked
>the fucking faggot hands me 54 steel drags as punishment
slayer truly is the reddit skill

Attached: 1491512495126.gif (500x420, 547K)

yes

graceful will forever be ugly
buy the crystals and use them to buy some nice clothes and bitches

why do you have them extended

I missed the chaos, is there any highlights of it?

i dont
you can get assigned 30-110 of the god forsaken fucking things without an extension

asking in here

its the ping, play on a world (server) closer to ur region

just level your fucking magic.

what did jamflex do? Wasn't watching

Servers shat themselves, plenty of people couldnt log back in.

>mining, wc, fishing are all pretty much moneymaking skills
no they aren't, if you want a money making skill that isn't combat, do hunter or runecrafting. Runecrafting makes easily the most and hunting makes a decent amount while leveling up fast. Mining and wc are all shit money. fishing is only okay if you want to afk something on an alt, and even then, there are better afk ways to make money.

Whoever spams those brainlet memes is cringe asf

stop shitting up the thread faggot

Attached: 1520120958697.jpg (1072x1500, 387K)

but noones posted that

Whoever spams those animes is cringe asf

stop shitting up the thread faggot

>using nieve

it was the final hour, if you die/log out you can't log back in

discord link please

discord.gg/kysidiot

>wake up
>dmmt was an absolute disaster yet again
bravo jagex

I still don't feel like I'm playing this game right

Attached: Video games.png (1920x1040, 344K)

You are until you can blast mine. Also combat is more meat in this game than skilling. rs3 is a crafters/skillers game, osrs has focused almost all development to pvm/p content.

Man I thought it was the reverse. Figured RS3 would focus more on combat and OSRS on skilling. I guess I should probably go do some slayer then. Is there any money to be made as a low level slayer?

No you don't do mlm at that mining level go powermine iron.

>implying theres a right way to play this shitheap game
do whatever you want, piss on what anyone tells you that isnt starting slayer at 85 combat or get your fucking rfd requirements

do whatever you want, as long as you are enjoying yourself then you're playing it right

i wanted to get 200m ardy knights
why game always got to change

osg mod is a facist

literally no desire to even join dmm season now that swapping is illegal. fun sucking losers

you should be thankful to witness such an incredibly rare sight of something being nerfed

tfw you spent a week making an sotd pure and quit after getting wrecked several times in a row

fuck this shitty acc

have you considered that maybe you just suck

faggot

discord link

ballista gmaul from full hp
dbow dthrowaxe from full hp

>maybe you just suck

um yeah you just have to use protection prayers idiot

yeah you do

awwww salty pker mad that jagex cut his wittle pking game mode player base but 75% with yet again another retarded decision? dont cry you'll just have to fight other pkers that are actually better than you now instead of going after skillers

Is it true Venezuelans are using OSRS to feed themselves?

>i cant cheat to skip past boring content anymore
>wtf jagex shit game
the absolute state of bondies
try rs3 instead brainlet

>i cant use my bonds to get killed 20 minutes into dmm fucking shit game mode
oh no people need to actually fend for themselves, find a clan and make deals for loot what a terrible mode you pklet

Attached: 1518658726753.jpg (500x500, 86K)

>had an s4
>signed up for osrs mobile beta like a year ago the hour after the registration opened up
>get an s9+ today
>almost immediately after I set it up I get an invite
hmmmmmmmmm.
mobile's pretty nifty, honestly. It's ultra comfy training agility and skilling, but I wouldn't wish it on my worst foe to do any sort of pvm/pvp content. Anyone else here playing on mobile?

I regret only signing up today. Who knows when I'll get the invite...

anyone wanna play ba

discord link

Do any of you remember Fook A Ji?

I assume you're not aware that the beta is currently closed pending an iphone beta in late March.

I like you guys.

Oh fuck can you duel wield crossbows?

Attached: 1519579805852.jpg (400x400, 10K)

what is even the point in making an amethyst bot, the cash is shit and it's super afk anyways

Attached: Capture.png (215x312, 17K)

maybe it's an alt

why do the devs have such an autistic obsession with le epic meme content creators
youtube.com/watch?v=CqSyZ1-09vU
youtube.com/watch?v=VdBJwiSsjxY
and in the dmm final hour they spent most of the time talking about 'content creators' instead of actual pkers

Because it's super afk, and no one's there, margins are fucking ultra high and it's nearly infinite with 0 downtime unlike adamant. No need to hop worlds, no need to do much of anything. It's efficient for botting, and low notice BECAUSE it's got such little movement required. You can easily script in 'random' movements to throw off automatic detection. Swirling the camera around, clicking the ground, etc etc.

la-la-la-la-laaa~~~~ i cant hearrrr youuuu!!!

Attached: amazon-chocolate.gif (107x105, 41K)

Why do they even attempt to do dead man mode tournaments anymore. not a single one has ended well and has been nothing but bad publicity. Why waste money on an event that every single time has proven to be an enormous detriment to the reputation of your game.

Attached: 1516839051551.gif (216x150, 1.98M)

there's no much thing as bad publicity

also they should change it to clan wars for a finale

tfw you don't have access to mobile osrs for afking sand crabs =(

categorically untrue. Look at destiny 2 for instance. It had insanely great initial sales and yet overwhelmingly negative reviews, word of mouth, and community handling have since tanked the market valuation of bungie as a company and have destroyed consumer confidence. This is an extreme case but to say that everybody talking poorly about your game is somehow a good thing just because people are talking about it is pure madness

Attached: 1502852609202.gif (371x366, 2.26M)

Reminder to get max melee asap in nmz because its going to be nerfed for sure within a few months.

It took me about 3 weeks from mid level 80 stats using a setup that required only a couple clicks every 5 minutes

Attached: 1503631025989.png (891x1591, 1.31M)

The reason destiny 2 failed is they went backwards in terms of content and there was nothing to do. It had absolutely nothing to do with publicity, it survived it's launch month of literally fucking everyone bitching about the microtransaction loot crate shit that'd been in destiny 1 for a year before d2 came out, and only when the raid came out and was done by everyone in a week, did people realize they just got sold d1 again.

DMM has shit connection issues every time, but they toss up the restrictions and benefits to playing it. They're actually trying to fix shit, despite their incompetence. They just need to ban clans and they'd be good. get that 1v100 battle royale shit, the game's already right there. Just take the fucking step jagex.

>over 1/3 of the finalist pool gets instantly disconnected
>nobody bats a fucking eye

Attached: rip 650-1500.png (2422x676, 1.13M)

why would NMZ be nerfed?

AFK in normal gear at ammonite crabs is better xp/hr than NMZ guthans; NMZ dharoks is very active grinding

discord link

its not just destiny 2 failing but the state of bungie as a whole. Nobody has any faith in the company anymore. Not just because of a bad game but because of how they handled it and the overwhelmingly negative media response about the game. It had an enormous amount of publcity and it did it no good.
absolutely nobody is using guthans in nmz. you can DH nmz with an input every 2 or so minutes if you so choose which is pretty far from active grinding. You can sacrifice ~15% xp/hr and make it every 5 minutes with prayer gear and a whip/bludgeon just to reapply overload, sgs spec, and ppot. Its what I personally used to max out melee and its ridiculously op for how low effort it is. If jagex is willing to toy with reverting death mechanics they are willing to nerf effortless combat xp rates that you literally profit while doing

>maxing melee at nmz

Attached: disgusting.png (800x800, 543K)

>not maxing melee at nmz
>not maxing magic by ice bursting dust devils
>not maxing ranged by chinning mummies

Attached: 1502714086244.jpg (900x948, 260K)

I only farm desu

being max combat with under 95 slayer is probably the worst thing I can think of in this game

Who else thinks Jagex should remove NMZ and staking? Two of the worst things ever introduced.

train pic related

Attached: anime.jpg (367x401, 24K)

staking is how I have bis melee gear at 107cb tho

removing every bankstanding skill too
add crafting stations for fletching herblore crafting and every utility magic spell
firemaking only at todt
cannonballs get their craft all option removed, every bar of balls requires additional clicks
minimum 2 minute run to reach any crafting station

ABSOLUTELY NO AFK ALLOWED

>chinning mummies
hello time traveler
you seem to have forgotten which year you're in

FUCK I MEANT CASTLE WARS

CASTLE WARRRRSSSSS

whatchya doin' /osg/?

Attached: Untitled.png (1353x693, 311K)

nmz

slayer

wc