Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6059
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints!

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0
Cards List:
pastebin.com/RrThBVcH
Portraits:
mega.nz/#!Xg5SSZLa!T96Dow70AVz-7-hev83wor-FYJR7QWHFvAwMhDETwT8

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games!

Attached: ランス10_20180226_124851.jpg (1920x1080, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPHH4Pv00LY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doko?

Attached: char1269.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

C U T C O N T E N T

youtube.com/watch?v=yPHH4Pv00LY

He's not rare, but he IS extremely good (like I said, one of the best cards in the game) and you got him super early. So you got god-tier luck for getting him as like, one of your first drops. Though you can't use him well until Kou comes along (make due with Sill's fire debuff I guess).

As a reference to how good he is, by the time you're rank 30~40, his normal attack will be doing the equivalent of a Rance attack. a 0ap skill that does as much as Rance's 3AP power move. Yeah, he's godly.

Attached: More fated girls.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

>Fated to the worst Mouri sister
JUST

Teru really doesn't make sense

It doesn't matter people. Fated status has always been irrelevant.

Post that adult Tillday CG

Now I feel bad that I started this run with a thought of getting JAPAN good ending.

>JAPAN good ending
ahah what

No idea what it is, as I haven't gotten it yet. I've meant beating Kay-chan in JAPAN route.

Everytime I saw that ugly Magic card I wished she got snaked instead of Rizna

Producing sharklets is relevant

she pregnant, that alone enough give her fated status.

how about crook

well what if Crook is fate? there like 7 slot left.

The only thing Crook is fated to is a whale.

To be honest this just makes me think that initially they didn't want fated to mean "will bear a child", but came in X and they decided for it and thus made Teru, Isoroku and Feliss fated (not that i'm complaining about that)

I'd rather not think about it too much otherwise i start to think of questions like "does it mean he can't impregnate non-fated girls"

>I'd rather not think about it too much otherwise i start to think of questions like "does it mean he can't impregnate non-fated girls"
Obviously not unless you think random girl who got an abortion was fated

Crook made a back deal with the whale.She doesn't count.

How much stronger that whale is compared to 1st class gods?

I wish the game had a timer to see how many hours you played

What the fuck are you doing here.

>Rance scooping all the monster semen out of Crook's vagina with his hands and dick
Gross man

1st Class Gods are about as weak to the whale as regular humans are to 1st Class Gods. There's nothing above the whale. How do you get all the way through to Rance X without knowing this? There's literally a Nunuhara infographic in the game explaining the hierarchy.

I was wondering if they're as much of ants to whale, as they humans are to gods, especially as there's gods above 1st class anyways.

Fated girls ended up being a pretty useless lore anyway, they matter fuck all and the only thing worth anything in them were the fun Calculator Cube events that some girls didn't even get.

Like comparing an average brown hanny with KD.

Maybe it means "fated to give birth to Rance's child".

>useless lore
It's not even lore because it's never truly explained. It's just a thing that is there. Fucking kurupistonians are better established than fated girls stuff.

>Round 1966
And I havent even gotten to Free city faction yet. End my suffering.

Does anyone have a link to Rance Quest ver 2.082 patch, and Tada's unofficial patch?

No.

Incidentally. Does anyone else hate Aegis Kalar?

Why do you hate her?

There is probably only 6 Fated left, since the one Rance impregnated when he was young is fated

He's a sad, sad man.

impregnation =/= fated
fated = impregnation

>You can get mini-pigus as reinforcements for every country
That's cute

Isoroku was also impregnated first before she was revealed to be fated, or maybe I'm remembering things wrong.

No, you are right.

how

They just show up in boxes from time to time

I don't have link to download but I have all patch in my quest folder, if you really can't find it I can upload on mediafire.

patch 1.02 when?

But all three are great. Being the worst of three A choices just makes you A- at minimum.

That doesn't change what he said.

I think you have to complete her meal ticket events.

Do tell me how many girl that Rance has made pregnant that isnt fated?

The one that got an abortion and Crook

I think I found it, but thank you for the offer. The TADA patch doesn't change this text, right?

As an aside, anyone aiming to beat World 3 should DEFINITELY get patch 2.082 and then apply the TADA patch. One of the things the TADA patch changes is the EXP gain, boosting it up 5x to 7x. That alone made me get the patch, I can only imagine how much time it will save. Well, I guess the new quests and such would be motivation enough for anyone bothering to go to World 3, but yeah.

Attached: V2.082.jpg (121x154, 13K)

And the fated that wasnt impregnated?

None. Like I said, that doesn't change what he said.

Are the only girls who aren't fated despite being main heroines Rizna and Urza? I can understand Urza not being one, since she treats Rance as someone who's more than a friend but less than a lover, but Rizna? She's shown up in tons of games and actually loves him. What a damn shame...

yep it's still 2.82

How do you beat DK Kay-chan?

fight him in 1 difficult(2 might be fine but Ideally 1)

Can't get a child = not fated

Kou and Crook are not fated either. Also neither are Kenshin, Ran and Pigu and they're technically heroines in their games.

So keep doing countries but drop out of them before hitting the difficultly + tile?

yes

Not being confirmed fated =/= not being fated

What happens to Ran in X?

I guess this is the playthrough where I can finally get the bad end CG for free cities

Teru is the best sister

Reincarnated.

Then you could say the same thing about Rizna and Urza so the conversation becomes pointless.

That's Chinu

actually you going to miss it cause you will get traitor scene.

I cleared out every area but kayblis went demon lord and kicked my ass afterwards, is there a way to salvage this.

Attached: ランス10_20180317_224856.jpg (1920x1080, 616K)

You could get that from minute 1 by simply doing nothing and getting the collapse of humanity ending.

Nope, I've done that multiple times and I always miss out on the free cities one

hope you unlock condition for nice boat route cause that only way you can get good end at this point.

Go do the boat ending

Go with the boat.

The ocean is here and i got this prep mission but there isnt anything after it. should i just go back to turn 11 if i still have it or is there something else.

Attached: ランス10_20180317_225701.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (1126x327, 116K)

he need to clear traitor first or else it will be traitor scene.

If the boat invasion mission doesn't appear in your red phase then load back to turn 11 base phase and do the mission that unlocks it.

On what is the EXP tied to? Difficulty? Turns? On how much Rance's actual rank is? Does this apply to meal tickets too?

>Wasting one fated slot with a useless barren wasteland

If becoming a dark lord could heal her mind one might surmise that after being purged of the blood that it healed her body too

I forgot how stupid easy this fight is on normal

Attached: ランス10_20180318_140613.jpg (1920x1080, 396K)

>fated slot
>waste
They're about as worthless as Bird's sperm.

Is it worth skipping Rizna just for that one red chest?

Unless the chest contains something like Arios? No

So what's Sill's reaction to the revelation that Rance has a new slave and children now, apart from how she likely wants to bear his children too?

It's pretty hard with no CP bonus.

it's might actually worth if it just Rizna, you also get 1 difficult tile which you just make everything harder to kill.

No. Not only is Rizna a decent character that you will not find elsewhere, except maybe with the clear point bonus, but defeating RedEye in the first fight also gives you two difficulty increases rather than just one. It's absolutely not worth it.

Well she's also a decent character that you lose if you two turn Zeth

1) She's surprised at first but not super upset (after all, there's been 7 games of him banging TONS of chicks other than her, and Sheila is nice so they get along together).
2) She does ask for Rance's child in the epilogue

I don't think a mere slave could be upset about his master's privilege

There's no reason to two-turn Zeth other than seeing the events since they're canon. You lose Rizna and Gandhi.

>two turn Zeth
Now why would you ever do that? There's no benefit to doing so

>his
Also Sill doesn't really consider herself as Rance's slave, thoughout 10 she refers to herself as his "helper/partner" which causes Rance to smack and correct her but in reality, yeah, at this point she's not a slave and they're both aware of it.

it's guarantee way to get Fated magic card which has really unique skill.

You get the Fated Magic card which lets you farm more chests for more cards because it turns every green node into a red one.

>At this point
She's done this since Rance I. It's a running gag.