dying while leveling is ok

>Useful Links
www.blacked.com

haha so funny lol
boycotting this trash gen, peace

gay

waiting for races

Attached: 6678674.jpg (635x903, 84K)

if you dont die while going through the acts you are literally a cuck wasting his time going slow

>the fastest kitava speedrun has no deaths
sounds like dying is actually slower

SNUFKIN WHY

Attached: snusmumriken.png (463x356, 166K)

I want to sniff Moominmamma's dirty spot
Threadly reminder there is no justificaiton for an auction house on static items like fragments and currency.

is there a general more obsessed with reddit than poopegg

How I can trade without premium stash tabs?

>make a lab runner
>shitpost all day about how bad that day's layout is
>never actually run lab
why do people do this?

This league proves the game needs an endless dungeon.

dump your items on poe's official trade forum.
poetrade gathers data from there as well as premium tabs

because they can tell from poelab.com if its shit or not

heres a tip
when you get hit the game checks, in this order
>does it hit you? (based off binary defenses like dodge or block)
>how much damage is reduced (% and flat reductions from ele res endurance charges immortal call etc)
>then it deals the damage

mom goes inbetween the binary check and the reduction check, meaning you might be with 2k dmg, you wont take 2k -defenses / 3 to your mana, you will take 2k/3, so a 2k hit might do th following
>pass binary check
>30% gets chopped off and goes to mana (600 i think but my math is beyond shit)
>reductions kick in, knocking the dmg down to 1k
>take 1k dmg to your life
so dont expect to make use of mom with less than 40% of your life as mana

Why they can't just make auction house?

this is literally every general and every board on Veeky Forums. Reddit lives in you faggots' heads rent-free

Why do you want trading to be convenient?

if it would be implemented then only with having no drops and giving no exp

no fun allowed

Well for convenience? There is already ssf so no reason not to make auction house. Most funny thing that they rely on 3rd party in trading.

Why does trading need to be a convenience in a game that touts itself as a hardcore arpg?

real talk I think they should institute an endless dungeon mode where people can level up to maps instead of the storyline, so for every character after the first you can just level via the dungeon (and get skill points equivalent to the various quests, etc.) instead of going through the story every fucking time

they have their own trade site.

Scions extraordinary piece of cockmeat.

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

Attached: inside_Kitava.png (1080x608, 441K)

amen brother preach it brother I'm just sick of the storyline in a diablo clone, instead there should be a fun and mindless process to streamline the first 70 levels so you can get to the REAL end game faster

I once won a demi it was the proudest moment in my life I always think back to it every day I dont know if I will ever be this happy again please send Resilar

if im completely new to this game, do I need to follow a build guide, or can I pick a class and do my own thing?
I'm planning on starting with 3 other friends, and leveling with them
probably not going to do anything other than the story

>probably not going to do anything other than the story
Then you can do anything you want. No need to follow guide.

whats a demi
are you talking about demi moore

Attached: G.I.-Jane-333x500.jpg (333x500, 44K)

yeah you really need lots of mana with mom.. im running 40% heiro atm in mid 60s, got 4.2k life and 1.3k mana and the mana feels bit low, so currenlty putting in mana nodes

so I could completely fuck it up but still be fine?

>do I need to follow a build guide, or can I pick a class and do my own thing?
>probably not going to do anything other than the story

any shit build can make it through the story so just do what you want

demigod race rewards you newbie

prove you're new
post your account link

sorry but there's been too many fake new posters these last threads and I don't want to waste my effort on a liar

Attached: beingsarcastic.png (335x364, 39K)

>dat nipple

pretty much the reason that movie is so good. Well, and the well-written story etc

yes

Thirding. Making newbies run through the game once is fine but after that you should just be able to have a lowbie map pool that leads into the atlas with quest rewards and gems unlocked by the relative level you'd be in the story mode.

it's literally one of the worst movies in history
and don't get me started on that push up form

Share dat grinding music
youtu.be/yY6Ga-KnzcY

Attached: barcode_by_moofanderson-d65vamj.jpg (666x1224, 469K)

this game was good once
what happened lads?

Attached: 1427385948441.jpg (1280x853, 244K)

i listened to this song for like 30 maps in a row
youtube.com/watch?v=sg8w4P9TCwo

maybe I'm giving her nips too much credit

this doesn't even qualify as music, it's just background noise

is everyone here fucking 20

>not listening to 24/7 lofi hip hop beats to relax/study to

what are you studying when you play poe

I try and study to see where my life went wrong

reposting my classic

youtube.com/watch?v=B13iJJdrbZw

>background noise
hehe, listened to this earlier as well.one of my favourite albums of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=LNu9JuURXL8

how old are you, 13?

I only listen to the highest quality japanese sex roleplay audios while autistically running maps

what t8 map should I shape?

So I've been thinking about how flipping works in PoE after some user mentioned it a few days ago. The general gist of it is obviously buy low and sell high, but how? There currently exist multiple bots that run 24/7 reading off the trade api. The second you put currency at an unfavorable exchange rate, you get sniped by 5-10 bots instantly. When trying to buy, all lowball offers are AFK DND pricefixing style. How are you meant to react faster than bots? Is this just a meme?

infested valley

they do it with fusings literally making 1 fusing profit for every 100 traded, they do that for 14h per day and then come here posting how easy it is to make money
dont fall for the flipping meme

>24/7 reading off the trade api

they don't

Doesn't matter, it's not like you'll be able to sustain anything past T10's

The Pantheon has to be one of the worst "main" elements of poe, never has a new mechanic been as hyped and useless. Most of the time you just set it and forget it and i don't know anyone who actually cares about souls in maps for the most part.

Consider this
>Killing a "god" creature drops a white item that fits in a unique slot on your char sheet
>Instead of mods the item has a hit list of targets (map bosses) the god dislikes
>Killing off the dudes rolls mods onto the item
>Each god item has a distinct set of mods it can roll
>Players can then farm up / buy a god item that synergies with their build

Attached: Consider (2).jpg (463x372, 74K)

But I am

>Actually playing temporary standard

this on repeat, very high energy

youtube.com/watch?v=Cdqyh-aeCL8

pantheon minmaxing is already useful for qol defensive mechanics or if you're end-endgame bossing vs uber elder, shaper, alluring abyss

shit's fine

Flippers aren't sniping currency, they're setting buy rates and waiting for people to message them. It works because the trading system is so shitty that the 15 guys ahead of them are all probably AFK or price fixers, so by the time people get to them, they're willing to accept a slightly worse rate.

This is how the trading system works. This is the mechanism that Chris 'The Nerfman' Wilson prides himself upon.

Attached: 1374470080300.gif (500x500, 206K)

Is it just me or is something odd happening with maps? I swear I'm opening instances where some mods WERE NOT included in the initial map item. No vaal, Zana's mod or unidentified shit, just plain alch portals opening with fucked up mods inside

never noticed myself but the game is so buggy these days that I wouldn't be surprised

Pantheon is just a big fucking nothing. It barely even exists.

Your idea also kind of sucks.

I honestly have no idea how to make the pantheon into something good. Probably delete it.

I dislike it too, but i can't imagine GGG ever removing anything

this is the kind of shit that reddit queers who post ironic memes about muh depression listen to
lmao

it's literally pick and forget, it was hyped up to so fucking big too, similar to ascendancies

>YOU KILL AND GET THE POWER OF THE GODS!
>It's fucking NOTHING

how? you want my empty character list?

you are dumb

how to flip:
>put buy orders at slightly lower price than sell orders
>put sell orders at slightly higher price than buy orders

do this for like 20 different currencies, then sit in your hideout and watch the whispers trickle in. thats all there is to it, nothing to do with "sniping" or whatever. i did it mid league in abyss for a few days, but got bored really quick.

watch this for more information: youtube.com/watch?v=D5LXgtWUqqs

i'm constantly reminded how shit the majority of you are at this game

3.0 in general was such a letdown
>le 6 new acts
>ends up being like 1.5 if you count the new tilesets in between the rehashed shit
>even that is a stretch because most of the new tilesets were available in maps for months before

what's a good cwdt - ic level? thinking 7 and 9

>be jugg
>facetank any phys damage
>get to any elemental boss
>capped resistance does fucking nothing because damage was designed to chunk you at 75%

Fucking retarded game design.

youtube.com/watch?v=DmxkoaPW23w

Attached: DL5IHfzVwAEicV7.jpg (700x773, 120K)

>be retard
>think i'm immortal
>i'm not because i don't understand defensive mechanics or the design space of opportunity costs
tell me where ele izaro booty blasted your shit build

don't forget shavronne, maligaro and doedre THREE times

>>be jugg
>>capped resistance does fucking nothing because damage was designed to chunk you at 75%

?????????????????

Attached: jugg.png (708x128, 23K)

What's the current meta for Pale Council / Guardian / Uber Elder / end game challenge nerfed next league builds? I ignored this turd league after the first week and wanna do the challenges

can you just chance headhunters now, or youd still need the random zana mod to roll then do it in the map right? no counting beastcrafting chance, jw if you can do it with leather in the hideout now

lads I need a FUN build. Something fast for lab and maps, something that runs around and feels satisfying.

Attached: hcd_cyborg_lowresfinal1_by_chesterocampo-d73fqox1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 898K)

literally everyone uses RF Juggernaut. Super tanky braindead AFK build.

Attached: nanachiwrong.jpg (316x399, 36K)

>nerfed next league builds
RF

stil need league map mod

Why did they even rush the new acts? They could have stretched it out longer just fine as long as they kept selling mtx.

Probably to go from 3 playthrough (3x 4 acts) to 1 (1 x 10), If they only released act 5 then they would have to rebalance everyhtign for 2 playthrought and then act6 later, rebalance for now 2 playthrought (2x6), but then at act7,8,9, how do you re-rebalance?

>Why did they even rush the new acts?

They wasted development on Xbox and China version instead of the game.

thinking RF is getting nerfed is about as naive as thinking spectres are getting nerfed. GGG will always allow HC to have their less-than-handful of basic bitch specs that can do content at minimum risk

>pale council
???

>>Instead of mods the item has a hit list of targets (map bosses) the god dislikes
Stopped reading there, don't implement shit that doesn't make sense lore wise. Instead of absorbing part of their soul, you get a hit list? That's a whole new level of retardation.

based

Why can't they fucking balance for shit. Broken builds float up and get skimmed with GGG's nerf touch, shit skills settle at the bottom and remain untouched for Leagues if not years. because GGG doesn't want to reach in and grab a pile of shit.

good taste but
I thought we agreed you'd stop nanachi posting after 3.1

>Why can't they fucking balance for shit.
forgot your projectpoopoo picture

o-ok

Attached: 1209755052731.jpg (512x512, 70K)

I don't watch twitch or youtube faggots. I literally have no clue who projectpt even is or was.

What a dumb criticism. We knew from the start a6-9 would be set in Wraeclast again, and you complain about reused tilesets like it was somehow a betrayal of players expectations? What?

Maybe it's lazy, badly done, rushed, etc. Sure. But it was never about 1 NEW ACT + 5 TOTALLY NEW ACTS NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN A DIFFERENT PART OF WRAECLAST. You can't open a box of chocolate and complain there are chocolates in there.

congratulations you're retarded