I have 100k in XBY that I bought for $60. How long should I hold on for...

I have 100k in XBY that I bought for $60. How long should I hold on for? I would love to dump once it's worth a million or 100 thousand, but I don't like playing those odds.

What's a reasonable price that XBY will realistically hit when it peaks? My guess is $1.

Also, how much do you guys think this will soar when the new website is done? White paper is released? Added to bitter?

>bitter
Bittrex

it will soar to 0.02 cents

It's already past the 1 cent mark. Nice try shill.

I'd say around 1$ @OP

good luck getting scammed by your deaf autist dev

I would berry my dick so far inside taytay's ass who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur.

When did you get in? Damn, man. I wish I managed to get 100k. Literally already be set for life in East-Europe.

It will probably hit $1 by the end of the summer in all honesty.

you sound exactly like the people talking shit about ripple. its hilarious watching people slam all these coins while the hodlers get rich.

Not very hard to get your dick that deep into an ass like that one.

As much as I think Taytay is physically perfect, I don't think her personality is great.

borzalom is a hungarian nigger with a fake name. dave is a leaf with more aspergers than the entirety of biz combined.
in all seriousness, we can't let borzalom get the static nodes.

Once the static node coins are taken out of circulation, 1/3 of the supply will disappear.

I'm sure the coin will be worth around $1 eventually. I just want to get at least $100k out of this to reinvest into the next best thing.

I'm going for the 10 mil retirement money here.

xby is a cia nigger coin.
you're deepthroating a 45 special right now and i'm going to teach you how to pull the trigger.

taytay is hot in the right pictures XD

and only 10mil? you dont want like 100 mil? 10 is living a basic life.

can you stop talking shit about something you dont know about for like, idk, maybe 5 fucking seconds.

holy fucking shit.

suck me off you dog cunt
no?
how about in 2 weeks when your niggercoin is worth 1 sat?

deal. if it goes to 1 sat, Ill do it.

if it goes to 1000sat, kys.

sounds fair.

the only person killing themselves will be a the retarded xbniggers on biz that can't stop shilling their niggercoin.
marketing leaf dave will steal all your nigger shekels and you will shoot yourself in the face because you didn't see it coming

10 is enough to live off of $600,000 a year interest with the worst interest rates. I'd rather have a safe life of no work.

I got in just before Veeky Forums found out about the coin.

I spent 10 hours just reading through new coins to find ones worthy of money.

I can't believe I pissed off the CIA by making money legally. They're so sensitive.

Jesus, it's POSW all over again

Still loving this $1 meme

This.
Always 1 dollar with you fags. Very funny.

If it reaches the top 10 coins, which is what people expect, it'll be worth around $1.

Her personality is her most attractive part desu