>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Attached: FeelsRedMan.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

Every two minutes it restores 20% of your spell casts, rounded up. So as long as you have it equipped, you have an infinite amount of casting so long as you're willing to be patient.

that looks like this tho, doesn't go with the legwear.

Attached: 20180317212619_1.jpg (1440x810, 246K)

Anyone on PC willing to drop Ledo's hammer for a cosplay run? I want blaze through all of DS3 as the best knight.

Set your pass to dsg and come to High Wall, friend.

I really like the Follower Javelin WA. But for PvP the R1/R2 attack range is pitiful.
What's a good setup or build to make it viable?

Attached: 1520346461183.gif (133x128, 562K)

How about the Brigand Hood?

Just CE it in m8.

Attached: Watchdog.png (959x607, 304K)

Based loot ninja.

*replace Sun Princess with Leo

Pair it with something that does an assload of damage close-range.

Attached: RAAAASHHIIIIDOOOOOOOOOOOO.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

I did that in DS1 to avoid farming chunks. Is there any better cheat detection now in DS2/3 or is that mostly about installing mods?

>watchdog
>+3

What setting do you want next in a Souls game?

It doesn't go with anything

>he doesn't have +1 / +2 weapons by the time he gets to Sage / Watchers

HOLY SHIT, dude, thank you so fucking much! This is going to be incredible! You're the fucking best!

What are fun weapons to use in Dark Souls 1? I only ever completed one playthrough of it with a standard sword & board character before my 360 went kaput.

I'm thinking about trying out the Silver Knight Spear or Murakumo

I don't wanna watch his dumb ugly face, but here you go.

Attached: 20180317213516_1.jpg (1440x810, 326K)

Just give Tanimura all the monies and give him full control from the get-go.

Attached: 1492849398835.jpg (1200x753, 163K)

spaaaaaaace

For a moment you looked like a Nord Huscarl

The brand new world of Lordranthricgleic.

holy fuck. I like these games but I would never have the patience to try this again after that happened

I actually forgot to drop a K***ht's Ring too, but you can blitz through Dancer for it if you need it.

Not even a problem, that dancer is fucking dead with all this stuff. Thank you again so much!

Make it more high Renaissance/early modern Europe era, to allow for cannons and crazy contraptions, and because the high medieval setting has been done to death in a thousand games

Blame! A bit of Eclipse Phase too. I dunno, a post-singularity setting with transhumanism gone rampant would be great.

Attached: ivy vs seu.jpg (800x565, 161K)

Medieval Japan

Chaos Bonewheel Shield

We already have this game lad

Attached: bb_spear_driver.webm (800x450, 2.91M)

Love Bloodborne but they made arcane too OP, great hunter tools + arcane/fire/bolt conversion weapons lets you absolutely wreck PVE and it's versatility makes you unpredictable in PVP

that's about 300 years after the time period user was talking about

What's a good off-hand item to pair with Gael's Greatsword? The 1-handed moveset I love, but it feels weird running around without something in my left hand too.

Why didn't anyone tell me about how OLEV this thing was?

Attached: thrall_axe.png (100x124, 5K)

OLEV?

I'm at 1.6 million SM on SOTFS and coop seems fucking dead. Am I too high? Too low? I just want to do some endgame/dlc zone coop.

I had LOTS of activity aroud 2M+ last ime I played in those areas, especially sunken king. Invasions and coop.

Alrighty, thanks user. Guess I'll try leveling some more, I just don't know what to do since I'm already level 150.

Any weapon with quickstep is basically a straight up greatsword counter. Threall axe has the added benefit of great scaling with infusions.

I love it when other invaders are enthusiastic about jolly invader cooperation.

Attached: Replay_2018.03.17-21.04.webm (1024x576, 2.9M)

when every invasion is ganksquad city there's not much else to do but band together

"Don't trust dem dirty footsluts bruh" -Socrates 1980

This shit is why I enjoy invading after pontiff so much. Half the time you come in to find 1-2 aldritch guys already chasing the host, and if they're playing 4-man co-op easy mode it can be a much fairer fight.

Anyone who has fallen for the "Dark Souls 2 is bad" meme should really give it a try (or another try). I will admit that the early game is a terrible slough and the gank squad bosses are kind of bullshit but overall I'm really enjoying it. It's not perfect and it doesn't "feel" as good as 1 and 3 but I'm really happy I gave it another chance

>best waifus
>actual varied environments
>lots of crazy weapons
>a talking cat
>tons of freedom and nonlinear
>poison kills everything
>FOUR kinds of magic
>the boss armors are pure fashion

What do you like about Dark Souls 2 anons?

Attached: rosabeth___dark_souls_ii_by_fbende-d7iie87.jpg (733x1091, 185K)

Is it cheating if I upgrade the regen of Sun Princess's ring to +14hp/s with CE for pvp?

Yes, obviously. As if sipping in PVP isn't already easy enough.

Also you find random FCs all the time which is pretty neat.

Everything already listed, good soundtrack, has its own identity, plus best pvp (sans ballerina fags).

I think it's an arm. Like some sort of feudal-era asian cyborg arm.

Attached: shadows die twice.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>is it cheating if I use CE to modify an item to give myself an unfair advantage?
Gee I dunno, you fucking idiot, what do you think?

Lances
Twinblades
Power stancing
Loyce Sword

That's it, having played it to completion twice and one full NG+ cycle that's all the good I can muster.

>is it cheating if I use Cheat Engine

Attached: 1501196984170.png (800x800, 363K)

DS 2 throws so many curveballs at me idk if my game is bugged or what. A shitload of bonfire locations just appeared with "???" As destination and covered with a black spot, unable to access them. Is this normal?

What if you use CE to downgrade your build?

yeah, when you reach a certain point your warp screen gets populated with the rest of the bonfires you haven't tagged yet. pretty useful to track them all down.

Why does DaS3's Greatlance get an A in FAI from Lightning infusion?

Kinda hard to use CE on PS4, isn't it?

Does a magic-focused playthrough really change the game and make it more fun? Or is it fundamentally no different than whacking things with a sword?

Wait, does this counts DLCs bonfires? There's no way i've missed all of these on main game, theres like, 15 of them

Why are Unkindled naturally immune to hollowing unlike other undead?

Attached: interrogation marks.jpg (610x357, 87K)

it's a holy knight weapon. 3 is full of quirky design choices like that

they do hollow but the game is casualized so you don't notice

DS2 protagonist lifted the curse of the undead. Now you have to go out of your way to get cursed and turn Hollow like the idiots over at Londor

He only lifted it for himself though.

Anri hollows though, and she is Unkindled too

Well it does look like the Heide Greatlance which had innate lightning.

>16 AR difference from crystal to lightning
>everyone levels END so you'll end up doing way more damage with the crystal one and most people who level int use the crown of -30% magic resist
Thanks memezaki.

I thought being undead was the curse, and hollowing was the process of losing one's humanity.

>best armor
>best pose
>cool ass sword
>voice of pure gravel
Post your favorite NPC

Attached: Sir_Vilhelm.jpg (488x903, 314K)

I don't really get attached to Soulsborne NPCs

Attached: Sirris.jpg (1024x1209, 113K)

unique armor

Attached: 041216-220739533-big.jpg (768x590, 81K)

I'm playing right now, I forgot how bullshit Brume Tower was. Thank fuck I didn't lose any souls in that room (you know exactly what room I'm talking about).

Still a good game. One thing I really like is how you can utilize Bonfire Ascetics to gain NG+ items early.

It's fundamentally different since casters have a severely restricted pool of available weapons, and what weapons they can use are specialized to very specific playstyles.

Aren't they not really human? They're cobbled together from pieces of heroes who attempted to link the fire.

I got kind of attached to Anastacia my first playthrough but I used her soul to fortify my estus since it didn't even occur to me I could use it to revive her.

yup. each dlc has many of those slots.

this nigga definitely skips leg day

He skips arm day too, fucker lives in the core zone.

+Well written
+Expands upon the lore of an already established area (Vinheim) and possibly on the motivations of a character from a previous game (Griggs)
+Isn't just a clumsy reference to a character from DS1/Berserk
+Has a character arc
+Actually has a reason for dying besides "lol killed myself"
-Doesn't teach you Soul Flash

Probably the best character in the game. Definitely up there with Laurentius and Siegmeyer as a contender for best character in the series.

Attached: Orbeck.jpg (455x842, 99K)

He's a faith build

>clearing through Lothric Castle on my Pyro build
>"Oh, it's the Outrider room again, I fucking hate that guy. Let's skip it for now"
>open the gate then go back around because don't feel like dropping down to fight a buffed UGS Lothric K***ht
>"Hmm, I wonder if..."
>lure the UGS K***ht into the side room, Rapport him
>GCFO the Outrider K***ht and bait him up the stairs
>watch them beat the shit out of each other
Best 15 Int I ever spent. Now I know what I'm gonna do with the one in the illusory wall room.

There, got the bloated head, does it look better or worse than the sack?

Attached: 20180317231900_1.jpg (2880x810, 525K)

Can you blame people for killing themselves in Souls? Once you finish your quest, there is nothing to do. Everyone is fucking dead, you might as well join them.

>Sunbroing in Road of Sacrifices
>host just summons Hodrick and dies like a bitch before I have the chance to do anything

Attached: 1503644235941.jpg (1532x1920, 219K)

bloated head is pretty good desu

Fucking this. None of them is really noteworthy.

>use CE
>Stack cat, slumbering and full invisibility buff
>main Dragonslayer bow
>invade

Funny as shit.

If that guy working on the Rekindled mod is still here; please PLEASE make the great maces the berenike knights use a usable weapon. It's a shame there's no proper great mace in the game besides tree trunks.

Attached: borealvalley.gif (1344x704, 168K)

Because everybody that kills themselves in this game is canonically undead, and Miyazaki forgot that the undead hollow out when they lose their purpose in life. Eygon kills himself despite being undead and hating hollows. Sirris kills herself despite being undead. This should be motivation enough to not commit suicide in this setting but these idiots keep doing it. Do they hollow out? Nope. Is there any mention of them hollowing? Nope. It makes no sense despite the fact that showing these characters as hollows would only reinforce the feeling of hopelessness that this series has tried to foster.

Are they? Fall control was in 1, which can be obtained before capra, though you wouldn't be able to do early lower burg without taking some damage. Lobos did a 1hp 1stam run though, so I'd imagine he didn't make any progress while falling. I don't think it was a no-death run though.

You can fight hollow sirris in the pit of hollows if you reject her offer I think. The deaths are supposed to be happy deaths or something.

>mfw going from faith heavy lighting paladin to sorcerer

Attached: 1505517693215.png (240x240, 24K)

Happy deaths or not, undead do not stay dead

Is the watchdog covenant matchup determined by weapon level? I just one shotted a guy with my +10 because I went to Lothric Castle before beating Abyss Watcher. Poor guy, he must've been only level 30.

>get my ass handed to me by the sneks on the way to the Dragon Chaser's Ashes four times
Man I just cannot get used to playing as a caster, I keep trying to use elemental-infused weapons since I never seem to have enough space to chuck fireballs.

why does dark souls 1 look better than 2 and 3

How is Lost Izalith better looking than this

Attached: TbtPFBP.jpg (5120x2880, 2.59M)

And then you look down and see that pathetic excuse for patched "grass"

And then you look at anything in the Demon Ruins or Izalith and see it all looks like shit