/mbgg/ - Mobage General #862

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Alice gear Aegis, Princess connect Re:dive

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Attached: __murata_himeko_and_theresa_apocalypse_benghuai_xueyuan_and_honkai_impact_drawn_by_high_lan__264e69d (2805x2081, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

priconne-redive.jp/news/information/909/
youtube.com/watch?v=gDGjQMPVbSI
twitter.com/tojitomo/status/975295407822483456
pastebin.com/mwDKkkbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So what exactly happened to /padg/?

You say C96 is worthless when there're better options and all but she served me fine the time I played, maybe she's not a main but I would have it worse in some situations if it wasn't because of her, also she's going to get a ring from me once I start again in the JP servers, her seiyuu needs more roles, she did a great job with C96 as a charming girl with clueless exposure thoughts.

shit, forgot image.

Attached: 64399695_p0.jpg (1117x1539, 744K)

The only situation she would be useful is in night missions in a MG team vs unarmored, but there are many other HGs better for that. Otherwise it's +1 core for me.

Attached: __c96_commander_female_commander_glock_17_and_tactical_commander_girls_frontline_drawn_by_ac130__e66 (440x1247, 154K)

Ha, you'll see once she gets her remodel which It won't happen anytime soon of course and she'll still there be better options but I'll be ok as long as she's usefull to me and I'm not forced to brute force my shit with better stat guns.

never stop user it makes me smile everytime just like kekistani memes

>no new IP
>actually replying to yourself
now that's just sad

>Worthless

She's the best at night battle and I'd be up for some night battle every day with her. Who wouldn't want a cute little girl like this anyway?

>wahhhh stop being funny
t. typical virg who can't understand thread culture

Flare is just a shit ability, user. It's time to let go...

>Spamming the same thing every thread
>funny
Oh my user, you so funny LOL XD

You've got to learn and apply the whole report and ignore instead of ironically shitposting

But user its muh thread culture too....
Fuck people like him who use thread/board culture as defense. It's because of them thread/board culture is now a joke

Do buffs of same stat stack in Priconne or do they overwrite? Does it keep strongest or latest?

Does Curse do anything other than DoT? Is it just a separate DoT type so that it can stack with Poison and Burning?

Attached: Screenshot_20180222-100216.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

I don't understand people at all

>Here's some of my princess connect rerolls. They're fresh rerolls with great 3* combinations and you can buy them for 3$ or 5$!
>By the way buy my used account that wasted every roll, unlocked arena and got stuck in a shitty group for $30-50! PM me offers or if you want my paypal!

Why would anyone ever do this?

Retards don't know how to easily re-roll. More news at 10.

You're just getting baited into replying to his retarded shitposts instead of ignoring and waiting for that garbage to be deleted.

You've completely missed the entire point

It's an ability with limited usefulness, but it still has some use.
C96 worked nicely with a 3MG/1SG team for killing Seele during the honkers collab, since it was a night map and she had armor and dodge.

>look up Code 7777 stages to see how much I need to do
>by the end it's a level 60 Worker, Landler, Falcon, Kerberos quadruple boss stage
bls gib more aika supports

Attached: 1352417663362.gif (264x320, 1023K)

Oh please. You make it sound like his posts has ever been deleted in the past threads. If the fag is retarded enough to shit on others, he should be prepared to be shit on himself. Also if your point is replying to MUH bait is shitting up the thread, the fact that you're arguing with me over this matter is also equally shitting up the thread with off-topic shit

5 6 7 O 9 is recruiting.
casual crew
no discord
only disco

Attached: 1521236304950.png (635x513, 382K)

I didn't understand the hate for Eris until I started reaching harder enemies. She really does feel bad to play, what the hell.

There are better raifus to go on night ops with, you know

Attached: __9a_91_girls_frontline_drawn_by_gj_polmen2004__sample-6d71923ad58b10e06750b6a0f9606391.jpg (850x1467, 193K)

9A is great slav breeding material but I'd still rather this cute diminutive nazi for my night operations

Attached: __c96_girls_frontline_drawn_by_kutouten_kutoten910__0d1f4bc33f46f9f4451f0965f90b2497.jpg (827x1224, 678K)

Archer's cc also feels a little shitty? Like their autos haven't changed and their charge shot got worse? The only good thing was their roll attack but I believe you lose the iframes from the roll

Just did a google search and while it didnt give me an answer to your question I found something interesting

Apparently Monica's speed buff (0.8 attack speed) is faster than Kokoro's (0.9 attack speed) and lasts for 5 seconds longer but can only trigger once per wave / fight while Kokoro's has no limit per wave

Speed buffs dont stack but thats not to say the same applies for other stats

Which mobage are even available in the EU playstore/appstore? Seems like all the actually popular ones are either JP or JP/US only.

>tfw missed her exclusive equipment

priconne-redive.jp/news/information/909/
>run quest to get CP
>use CP to spawn a boss
>boss will level up after each kill
>each member can fight 3 times per day
>clan gets points according to damage dealt which is capped at the boss HP
>your clan's rank is based on those points
Seems fair to me. A lot of mobage use this kind of system. Not direct PVP and whales can't spam battles. A clan with strong members will have better chances of reaching higher level bosses.

Just download an APK desu

Looks like GBF GW lol

>Seems fair to me.
lmao

>Attack 3 times with Main
>Leave Guild
>Join Guild on Alt
>Attack 3 times
>All members repeat this every day

Movement between guilds is always disabled during this type of thing
Cant even kick leechers

You can restore your account from google play if you bound it
Which guild were you in?

youtube.com/watch?v=gDGjQMPVbSI
Archer CC is only good for stat increase.

CURSED IMAGE DO NOT CLICK

Attached: DYj3etQVwAARBcu.png (500x520, 144K)

>Do a 10 roll for Nurse outfits cause dat animation
>Rainbow light
>Actually get a fucking dupe out of all the fucking UR cards
Holy fuck I don't know if I should be mad or not. At least I got Nurse Yamada too....

Attached: IMG_8865.png (1136x640, 1.12M)

HOT

>only 2 lines and over 40 dupes
At this rate, I'll get a full board solely from dupe points within a week. Should have expected it from those piss-easy quests.

Attached: MuMu20180318080946.png (1280x720, 717K)

I'll be free soon.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-18-13-29-42-204_com.digitalsky.girlsfrontline.cn.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Give 'er 1 or 2 days at most and I'll be collecting those ez calibration tickets.

Attached: photo_2018-03-18_20-32-13.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

>tfw skipped most of sortie related quests
One day I will do those. One day.

But they're so easy, it won't take you a minute. Think of the calibration tickets.

I always forget the most optimum maps for those 'kill x' quests. By the time I find it, I lose any motivation to sortie at all. Rinse and repeat the following day.

You're exactly the same as me. 11 spots left with 450 dupe tics.

For me i don't know how to do the clear autobattle thing.

Same happens to me with the kill armored humanoids weekly quest. Not that it gives good rewards.

>All I'm doing in tagatame these days is spending all my AP on the gold quest
Why haven't we had anything to do since Valentines?

>kill regular SF infantry
almost every map
>kill regular SF mechanical units
kill the doggos in 6-3
>kill armored SF infantry/mechanical units
1-4N
note that KCCO units from episode 10 doesn't count

to unlock autobattle you need to get all 3 clear medals: bronze (clear mission once), silver (clear with all nodes annexed) and gold (clear map with specific minimum number of kills under a specific number of turns)

once you have all 3 medals, the green autobattle button you see after selecting the mission will become available
or just do 1-1's autobattle if you want to get it done quick

>autobattle
I've been missing alot then. That and for several days when the event just started, i didn't bother trying to find the mission translations and only finished 4-5 missions a day.

Use this, again only SF kills will count.

Attached: e0060990_5aa2f66803337.gif (1175x1054, 161K)

Pleb

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-100044.jpg (321x85, 22K)

Thanks. Yeah i already got that list for these last few days.
Also, anybody ever feels like the missions sometimes changes when you finished one? Several times i memorized the missions, did it, came back to the list and found that i only finished some.

Bingo event missions don't really differ much but it's good if you find and save a translation now and refer to it for similar events in the future. Compared to previous bingo events, there aren't as many p2w missions like acquiring/spending diamonds or coins. The only "p2w" mission is collecting hearts since you need at least 3 dorms to get 20 hearts from T-dolls and Kalina, mandating you to buy at least 1 dorm with gems.

Additional missions are added when you clear some of your starting missions. You could've been looking at a new mission which you've partially cleared while clearing your previous missions.

It's best to clear three bingo missions first after the daily reset so all your missions for the day show up.

>Tfw can easily clear Halloween EX with auto now
>The drop rate for the job items is so shit so I don't want to do it

Damn user. It's a good thing the nurse costume will last until the 31st. I need 2500 more gems to get the guaranteed ticket since my luck is total shit and I won't get the nurse from my rolls. At least I got the candy star from an SSR ticket.

>GBF GW
>limited to 3 times a day
I fucking wish.

Attached: DYjChINUMAAgVOp.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

Just Monika.

>but can only trigger once per wave
Whaaaaaaaaaat?
Can some current Monika owners confirm this? Turn off fast forward and carefully observe Monika's actions

The ranked season is finally over, hope you all got where you wanted! I was really playing it risky in the last hour but at least I managed to place in the top 5000.
MgMg soon!

Attached: DYj_sZjUMAAQ2hg.jpg (2048x1720, 504K)

Anyone else knows the answers to these? Come on, I'm sure there are esport athletes amongst us here

Attached: satori pls respond.jpg (500x500, 50K)

you don't need to know, it's a fucking auto game, just auto it

>Priconne
>auto game
I love this meme.

That Toji no Miko game is releasing tomorrow, anyone going to try it?

Well, I'll try it but it's SE...

I will try anything

I will for Nene that i bet will be even less relevent than in the anime.

After careful analysis I have concluded that blue earrings are the worst items to farm in princonne
>No hard quest
>Only 1 quest that drops it with high rates
>Can't farm any other useful items at the same time
>Every mage needs a bushel

Haven't been watching the anime or really paying attention to info about it.

I'll decide once it gets here, I guess.

It's already on the iOS store (although not playable), I guess for testing purposes. So if any iOS player wants to get a headstart on the downloading, I guess it'd be a good time to do so.
twitter.com/tojitomo/status/975295407822483456

pastebin.com/mwDKkkbY
If KR version that's basically their only lifeline is fucked up this bad, do you still want EN or JP version?

Are we finally getting a new story continuation?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-19-00-33-19.jpg (1920x1080, 1.19M)

>puts automode. lose
>manually in charge with skill management. wins

????

>Can't go a couple hours without someone saying how awfully the global version of GF is going to be and how we might as well stay on CN that has everything TL'd except the story
>Do you guys still want that global version??

Watch EN be the better managed version while Yostar fucks up JP.

Most delusional post of the thread, congratulations

Thanks, I try. I'll be playing on both servers for a while either way.

Literally never happens.

Done.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-18-17-08-50-499_com.digitalsky.girlsfrontline.cn.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

>doesn't play the game
>doesn't know how retarded AI is with UB timing
Here's your (You)

>new AGA login campaign for two month anniversary
>starts with 20 denchi
It's like you're trying to make me not excited

Which girl gets killed off?

Where do people trade account? I remember that user who gave out his account for free.

Arena wouldn't be such a hassle if the AI wasn't rigged to favor the defender

>AI rigged to favor the defender
Just be less shit at the game, bro.

Best one. But we are not 100% sure she's dead yet.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toji no Miko - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.22_[2018.03.16_20.03.12].png (1280x720, 1.44M)

I hate how the anime made me like this crazy psycho. Stop playing with my feelings squeenix.

>realized it was a new one right after I finished tapping through without reading it
Whoops.

Arena wouldn't be such a hassle if everyone and their dog wasn't running 3*Tank+Tamaki+Hatsune

I got 2 numbers and 7 dupes today. That's surprisingly good. Now i have 9 spots left and 520 dupe tics.

>Try to put together my princess arena teams
>Realize that I barely have enough for a 2nd and nothing for a 3rd

Time to sit on 8-14 and raise some damage dealers I guess

is priconne fun

I feel sad for people who can't farm world 9.

Dont cry for me because I'll be near the top on a fresh easy group

Still waiting for P Arena group 10 or later. I'm in no rush for esports or the such, I'm just here to collect cute girls.

Retard here, clearing world 9 brings you to another P arena group?