New servants: Nightingale 5*, Helena 4*, Rama 4*, Geronimo 3*, Billy 3*
New craft essences: Ideal Holy King 5*, Record Holder 4*, Beast of Billows 3*

>[E Pluribus Unum Release]
Fifth Singularity: North American Myth War E Pluribus Unum
Release date: 2018-03-15 7:00 UTC
New interludes for Orion, Fionn, and Fergus

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Misc.]
Rate ups in JP FGO: drive.google.com/file/d/131VQ4DGGnb4A_iG6J-4BLJ2ePeFDUX3D/view
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Attached: 1504051930170.jpg (764x1080, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-fxfuWhff0
youtu.be/YD5yDOdp4mo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this isn't a romulus thread

>tfw everybody will have edgy reddit woman so I can just roll for Cu alter as much as I want
I'm so glad that I don't give a shit about that edgy bitch, have fun rolling for her cucks.

Attached: smug cu.jpg (612x612, 462K)

I FINISHED AMERICA WHERE IS THE NEW CONTENT ANIPLEX??????

Attached: DXB9MSJVAAAL77z.jpg (574x428, 33K)

Hey guys!

Attached: hey guys.png (800x920, 249K)

Attached: spookiest medjed.jpg (600x818, 340K)

nito butt

I admit, I would have a go with Medb but only if I had an escape rout in advance.

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-120240.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

>one week before horta
She can't come fast enough

Lily!

Attached: 1519604817501.jpg (969x825, 1.03M)

Tamamo > your waifu

Attached: Tamamo_breakfast.jpg (1920x1088, 165K)

>all this user who want intercourse with Rama
>when he had a wife
mmmh...can you explain this?

Attached: nitos fat butt.jpg (850x599, 140K)

>edgy donut steel calling anyone edgy
topkek both is trash

>murrica releases
>its the best singularity so far

Why are we always the best at absolutely everything, NAbros?

Attached: 1492648791575.jpg (800x571, 81K)

Gangbanging Nito with /alter/!
Only level 121+ chadmasters allowed.

Tamamo > Tamamo doesn't make sense though.

Attached: 1500605022157.jpg (1220x1000, 676K)

What's on the note?

Attached: 02.jpg (1036x947, 510K)

I love sluts

Attached: rama loves bananas.jpg (1200x1146, 959K)

>this and Maid Alter was released together
>nips were praising Maid Alter's terribly drawn ass over this

Attached: NitoAsn4.png (512x724, 303K)

>rama loves bananas
well he did have an army of monkeys during the time he was exiled

Lostbelt

>still no news for DaVinci's event
>no escape from these shitty droprates for her materials

Attached: I sleep.png (960x1080, 775K)

Why did this pure innocent girl had to be given a villains role in the story? Fuck DW

Attached: 4271639f1b65df42f301e4441273283e.jpg (1080x1530, 262K)

America was only released three days ago, no shit there isn't news yet.

We cant help but be the best, its in our nature. I think the Nips need to be punished though for the lack of American servants though.

Attached: abraham-lincoln-vampire-hunter-wallpaper-5.jpg (1600x1000, 340K)

no wonder their birthrate is defective

Attached: jk nito.jpg (850x1020, 160K)

Because Medea is a villan in her own tale, and in F/sn. She's an outright sadist.

This desu, they should've made her an even bigger dindu

what even is a lostbelt

>I'm sorry, I can't be a father to both of your children and also be a seigi no mikata. I am leaving now, I've left some money for abortions. Do not try to find me. Goodbye - Emiya.

Then he went to Rin.

fluffy servant

Attached: fluffytamamo.png (510x724, 388K)

Don't ask me to have fun rolling ever again

Japan likes pale girls

Attached: milly can.jpg (1126x582, 73K)

random word nasu thought was cool

Should have given Lily's role to regular Medea and have Lily join (You) instead and deleting Orion from the story

PSA regarding the Da Vinci event:
1. "Empieta" and the "Holy Maiden Leading Chaldea" CEs are garbage. They don't increase the number of enemies per run (like the spawn CEs did during KnK), they merely influence whether preset enemy spawns are True or Fake- and do not guarantee a particular type. Equip only School of Chaldea CEs for the bonus lottery tokens (manuscripts). Doing otherwise is a waste of Cost and will make your lottery clears lopsided. Note: Gatcha CEs only provide bonus shop currency drops; phase them out for School CEs as you acquire more, as you'll clean the shop out regardless.
2. Cram as many Extra class servants as possible into your farm parties: this means Rulers, Avengers, and Mash. Like School of Chaldea they also increase the number of manuscript drops. Be sure to bring an Extra-class Support too.
3. Don't prioritise farming the lotteries. The secret to this event is that the Free Quest nodes have guaranteed spawns for every enemy that can drop a Gold ascension material (including the new ones added with America) and their droprates are actually decent. Look up which materials drop from what nodes and grind them out now, so you can ascend your current/future servants. If you need Hearts/Pages, farm the caster node; if you need Spirit Roots, farm the Saber node; if you need Warhorse Horns, Lancer node, etc.
4. Only clear the final node once for the Lore, as it otherwise only drops class monuments. You'll clear the shop as a matter of course with enough material node farming, and dozens of lottery boxes to boot; finishing the event with bucketloads of mats and EXP. If you're somehow struggling to clear the shop farm the Archer node, as it can drop all currencies.
5. Burn all your apples. Hell, maybe even burn some quartz, because the material gain per AP spent is literally never better than during Da Vinci. It is a golden opportunity to stock up on ascension materials, and it doesn't come back for 2 years. Be sure to take advantage of it.

Attached: DTQ11gqVoAEkkBm.jpg large.jpg (1500x1050, 231K)

Even then, this is just outright sad

Attached: SummerAlter_Stage_4.png (512x724, 732K)

But then evil cat wouldn't have been able to meet her goddess.

>maybe even burn some quartz
だが断る!

Sorry to repost this, I tried to clear up any potential misconceptions that resulted from my use of language last time.
Feel free to repost pic related for future reference in case people fundamentally misunderstand how to approach the event.

Attached: Da Vinci Guide.png (1091x343, 76K)

But I'd rather have slow and gentle anal sex with Sita while I tickle her belly.

Attached: __rama_and_sita_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_satoimo_3311_mi__sample-8cf0a4a3d93043f33d (850x850, 263K)

I just want a good servant to carry me through solomon :(

I don't know, it has that same "butt resting on your thighs" shape as Nito's to be honest.

thanks user, I really appreciate this mini guide

Is there any reason to hoard FP?

The Japanese word for lostbelt, 異聞帶 can be translated to something "Apocryphal Zone" make of that how you will

Manjew.

FZ event. For 100 Faces

>40% heart droprate
>999999999QP

Attached: 1432123961329.jpg (500x375, 31K)

>tfw four (4) Helenas
>zero (0) Ramas

youtube.com/watch?v=z-fxfuWhff0

Why did they nerf ubw from a++ to a in fgo?

you use it to get 3* event CE

Coming from somebody who played it recently on JP, I can confirm this is good advice. But I still think you should split time between gold mat and box farming. Pages always have awful droprates, even all the way to Shinjuku (current best place to farm) and the droprate in the Caster node is not very good either.

I think you should do 50% gold mat farm and the rest on either the final node (if you can stomach the cleartime) or the Rider node (which also has the benefit of giving you horse shoes+Scales, if you want those).

If there's a 3* you want in the future, then for that maybe.

Attached: redrop mashu valentines.jpg (690x960, 142K)

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

Attached: 1503286113734.jpg (480x360, 24K)

The only reason to ever spend FP is for the Event CEs. Even going for Angra isn't worth spending a bunch of time on.

That's a big medjed.

To make fagGil look better

>tfw nothing but Liz and Evil Cat
I hate this game

Are there any good Void doujins out there?

Attached: 67345453.jpg (1264x1856, 603K)

nandatto?

Attached: upside down abi.jpg (800x448, 96K)

>Strongest lancer
>Beat Scat
What is this bulshit? Scat took this edgy OC Donut Steel Cuzilla down in a single strike.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-18-13-28-27.png (1920x1080, 2.33M)

better than I expected

Attached: 13.jpg (1036x837, 552K)

Attached: liz fang.jpg (564x600, 297K)

>Japan got Jeanne Edge 11 days after Murrica started
>we're already on day 4 with no news
AAAAAAAA SLOW AS FUCK NA JUST GOT EVEN SLOWER BOYS
WE'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT BASED RERUN CHAD ONEECHAN IS LAUGHING AT US NONONONO FUUUUCK WHERE IS JANNU HORTA WHERE IS SHE WHY HAVENT YOU SAID ANYTHING SEAMONKEYS
NONONONO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING AAAAAA

Because Nasu made Archer alot stronger than he had planned to and couldn't back up the constant "no really he's actually shit guys" that he kept trying to push during F/sn

I'm new to this shit game, what should I focus on? I'm mostly investing in Heracles now since he's cool as shit and apparently he's pretty good in-game too, but everyone else is weak as shit and I feel kinda lost. Should I try to power up shittier servants of each class to help with specific enemies, should I focus on my higher rarity guys, should I go for a specific team? Right now the only 4+ Servants I've got are Heracles, Martha, Altera and Lancelot.

big shiki titty?

I'm going to set my bar low for Horta and hope I atleast roll the evil cat.

>grail

>same footnigger using the same OP images again
Is the OST uploaded anywhere? Updated to at least Agartha?

What's your 3* user?

Why the fuck they don't let god tier Redrop design a servant? Instead cucks like Boudicaman and Lancelotguy mc fuckface keep churning out utter garbage.

Attached: okita 18.jpg (600x600, 189K)

What other servants has the Potatolot guy drawn

Level your higher rarities first since they usually have the stats to get you through the early story with minimal effort, then start looking for the good 3* and less. Aim for atleast 1 leveled servant in each class.

>fujino got raped
>karen offers her body to anyone
>sakura fucked her grampa / step brother
why are so many girls slut in type moon?

Just a little bit more.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-18-13-54-18.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

>I'm mostly investing in Heracles now since he's cool as shit
That's really all you need. Get him to max level and use him in everything you do, because once you get his Bond CE (you get it at Bond 10), you have officially won the game.
Out of the other Servants you have, both Altera and Lancelot are worth levelling. If you have Kaleidoscope, then priotize Lancelot. If you don't, then priortize Altera over him.
Martha is pretty bad right now. She gets really useful later in difficult content, but her stall tactics and weak NP doesn't lend her to being very useful until at least a year from now.
If you have David already, then I suggest levelling him as well, since Harp gives you a safety net when doing practically anything, and his ATK is very high for a 3*. Leonidas is also good because he has 2 taunts (Skill and NP) which can be used to cover for your Herk, since until he gets his Bond CE, he can die rather easily. Leonidas also has a Buster Up once you do his Strengthening Quest, which will make your Herk hit even harder.

Attached: dare you enter my magical realm.png (363x394, 137K)

Albert the Translation Hamster here

Do a single roll on the story gacha now and you will hit gold

Attached: albert.png (157x187, 58K)

girl is slut in nature

Sanson, Fatber, Cu alter, asterios.

The cutest!

Attached: 65473422_p0.png (2000x2568, 2.47M)

Smart and helpful oni!

>Watched all servant's NP
>Those later servant's NP animation
Jesus how big is JP's filesize? Some of these NPs are fucking movie tier.

jack every thread until she has her banana buddy

Attached: cb0c3a72c207dfdc8798dce6be684340.png (2000x3000, 2.56M)

I want to watch Fujino take a dump!

Attached: 1521073796213.jpg (478x676, 86K)

Thanks got Cu Alter

Is Nightingale also good as a therapist who heals emotional damage?

Attached: current blockfolio.png (1080x1920, 91K)

ah look you made her upset

Attached: okita no liek pats.jpg (600x1073, 242K)

>that dip
jesus christ

>-98.81%
w-what

youtu.be/YD5yDOdp4mo

I can't wait to get some of them.

I've got a bunch of them. F/SN Rider, Caster Cu, Saber Gilles, Caesar, Kid Gil, Euryale, Robin Hood, Prototype Cu, normal Lancer Cu, Kid Alexander, Ushiwakamaru, a million Boudicas, Geronimo, Mephistopheles, Medea, Jing Ke, Kiyohime, Darius and Lu Bu.

I saw somewhere that Heracles and Altera were both offensive Servants and that they needed some support Servants so I was holding off on leveling Altera, is this one of those games where I'm gonna be constantly changing my team depending on the mission so it's always good to have high level shit even if they don't synergize well in the same team?

Fuck off SEAnigger when are we gonna catch up to JP already?

>"~~!!!"

Attached: 798b734849ee547a4bc2ddb29d6934f9.jpg (1000x1000, 89K)