/fhg/ - For Honor General

Skilled Edition

→ Ran outta luck.

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>Season 5 Gear
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/308763971748626433/415620805276467210/Apollyon_Event_Gears.pdf

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Things that were changed since launch
pastebin.com/JVAxhAPY

>Multiple hero video guides (outdated, ask your fellow anons)
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
forfashion.draghmar.pl

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Attached: gladiator.jpg (676x1182, 178K)

nth for Peacekeeper rework so she's more fun to play and fight against.

Attached: 1520798891411.jpg (506x743, 264K)

Honorfags are cancer

That glad art looks pretty fine to me

fuck raiders
most broken kit in the game.

I've finally realised that it isn't dlc heroes who are the problem. It's just knights, all of them.

Vikings are the most busted faction

Knights are literally the most honest heroes in the game with the exception of PK.

>Get tired of retards in Dominion
>Go to duels
>Fighting Centurion
>Win first two rows with no effort and no damage
>Wow wow wow!
>Suddenly he starts teleporting all over the place
>His connection mysteriously went from green to red
>Still turtles 99% of the time except when he thinks he can kick me without me being able to react
>Eventually wins
>Starts emote spamming

Ah yes. The final weapon of the roman legions. The Pussius Maximus.

>yfw you parry PK's light

Attached: 1477250849393.png (785x757, 375K)

Reminder, it's actually beneficial on non assassins/aramusha to stance dance, because guard switch delay unironically doesn't works while guard switching.

Attached: IncompatibleDangerousBaiji.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

Master of strategy.

DUDE
*avoids you with dodge GB*
RAIDER REALLY
*hits you with unlocked zone for 50 damage*
NEEDS A BUFF
*pins you in place, stuns you, and keeps you from activating revenge for the entire duration of his throw*
AM I RIGHT?

Why is Aramusha's deadly feint fucking useless unless you go from side to top? Why isn't every deadly feint 400 ms regardless? I mean if zerker has it in all directions (and with hyperarmor bruh) why shouldnt the dedicated feint hero also have it?

Attached: 1507445348645.png (645x729, 147K)

Soon.

Attached: Potential Season 6 Reworks.jpg (887x416, 72K)

Jeannu!

Attached: 1521292033764.jpg (850x1214, 203K)

is for bullying

Attached: jannu.png (474x518, 69K)

knights have:
>reactible shove man
>reactible shove man with shield
>worst duelist with slow as fuck moves
>pk

vikings have:
>stamina drain 33/33/33 unblockable stun beyblade
>Grab you for a million miles hyper armor mc-quick heavy from all block
>hyper armor beyblade
>sub-par spear lady

some of them are, but not all of them
>honest
hahaha
delete them all
t. knight main

>Reactible shove man with shield
I mean if the conq doesn't know how to input his shield bashes correctly, sure.

Aramusha, warden, orochi, shugoki and valkyrie are all forgotten heroes. They desperately need a rework to make them stand with the rest of the cast since their movesets are below average at this point (that goes double for the original heroes Warden and Orochi). Heroes that need a rework like cent, lawbringer and shinobi are filled with people who believe their hero is "working as intended" I think lawbringer and shinobi have all the right ideas but need at least one more offensive strat to make them better.

ABSO-
*cancels zone into a stun tap*
-FUCKING-
*does it again*
-LUTELY
*Unlock tech carry stamina drains you over a ledge*

ÉG

>tfw Warden/Warlord/Orochi main
I love swords, but holy shit are they hurting me in this game.

RÍF

>you will never lick Peacekeeper's navel

Attached: 1507855935739.jpg (668x716, 55K)

*cancels it into a stun tap and kills u*

>he uses tiny toothpicks in battle
>he doesn't use a real man's sword

Attached: 1511898860938.jpg (180x222, 10K)

t. viking main

why the fuck would you main a faction, jesus christ

Because they have the biggest emblem shape

Least I'm not a manlet.

Zones should not be viable in combat. It's fucking bullshit that some characters like PK get ridiculously effective zones and other characters will never use them in combat

Literally how the fuck is Raider a problem? It a free frag every time you see them unless he comes from behind while you're busy fighting someone else
>zone/tap mixup
Literally just dodge left, renders both his option useless, opens him up for a gb. If he follows up with a light/heavy - ez parry.
>b-buht he can cancel into gb
Even if he does, he won't have enough stamina left to deal any considerable damage, unless you yourself are OOS. In that case, accept your well deserved punishment, stamina management is a basic skill.

Attached: 1521291372852.jpg (826x1062, 193K)

fuck warden holy shit
shove that fucking shoulder tackle up your ass

Attached: 1521312803951.png (608x706, 251K)

I'm guessing you're new to the game? Just roll if you seriously feel you can't predict/answer to sb properly.

Okay what the fuck do I do against shaman's leap. I'm literally shaking right now.

Attached: 1487961193134.png (363x397, 430K)

It's all he has bro

you must kill yourself when you have to fight a highlander

>hatin on warden
Is this fucking season 1?

just top light him if they spam bash

I feel like Cent mains in general have had a tremendous hateboner for Warden ever since season 2 for some wierd ass reason.

I don't get it, it doesn't feel to me like any part of his kit would be particularly amazing against them.

Huh. I mean, the only reason to hate warden now is if you're really new to the game.

What's the hardest level 3 bot?

I dunno, I have seen a lot of Cent posters rage every time Warden even got mentioned throughout all of seasons 2, 3 and 4. And I've seen that same post this guy just made a couple times before, same image and everything. Might be sword envy.

its just the scummiest players that are attracted to berserker, orochi, and shaman

>cent main
>autistic
what a twist

I main samurai

Lawbringer, for sheer amount of turtling that faggot does.
Shinobi, because that fucker actually feints his heavies so you can't parry lights willynilly, and will deflect every single thing or parry.
Rest of them I can deal with.

My hatred burns for MstrChf and *flipstable

cent players are not human, as such their opinions and thoughts are meaningless

How does this makes you feel?

Attached: Leave.webm (720x405, 2.9M)

*counterstrikes u*
ubi should address the warden problem man
*collects free damage from the guaranteed shoulder after it*
i mean he's easily the worst hero in the game right now
*zones*
he's really got nothing
*skates to u across the map to gb u*
literally unplayable man

Attached: 1521130201738.jpg (981x819, 181K)

>*counterstrikes u*
huh? you mean the easiest light parry bait in the entire game?
>*zones*
while it is reactable i agree that zones should either do less damage across the board or be slower.
>*skates to u across the map to gb u*
literall every gb does that if you dodge

Cent > warden in terms of honesty though

If you use words such as "honesty" and "cheap" to describe gameplay features, I don't think your opinion should amount to anything.

Explain.

I don't think you have the right to say whose opinion should amount to anything and whose shouldn't

Attached: L0K_BKlbuaw.jpg (500x376, 38K)

I think what you think is irrelevant.

Attached: 1490116471359.jpg (960x639, 84K)

And you do?

>unless he comes from behind while you're busy fighting someone else
Not that guy but that's what I was complaining about, especially the unlocked zone faggotry.

>Cent
>Several unblockables
>Ton of control by pinning down people whith his jabs and punches
>Stuns
>Fast as fuck attacks
>Go near a wall and die

>Warden
>One shove, probably the slowest and most reactable in the game
>One cc, only from top
>Mediocre attacks
>Fairly fast but still reactable zone

In what fucking universe is Cent the more honest character?

I never claimed that

>when you land that chained ZA for 5 million damage
>when you kill someone with the knee to the face
How can people not love Raider

I love raider.

>see her back her ass up
>get ready to dodge
If you got knocked on the wall and bleeding, you're kinda fucked. To stop that from happening, you should anticipate guardbreaks and lunges whenever you're bleeding. Avoiding the bleed is almost impossible since her bleed apply, mixups and feats make it difficult to avoid.

I really appreciate Raider. I especially love that feeling of hopelessness that you can induce when you drain their stamina when they're low on hp, start the chain, do the zone attack finish, and they sorta just accept their fate and don't even try to parry.

ubnagosoft made characters that are ok to play and shit to play against.

Warden has literally NOTHING except for his tackle and crushing counter. If he didn't have the tackle, he'd have no way to get in barring a neutral GB, and everyone knows how easy it is to land one of those on anyone halfway decent. Hint: It is impossible

Attached: 1515998890350.png (700x700, 435K)

Warden (and Nobushi) also had the only double lights before Shinobi and Shaman made them cool.

and orochi

You mean Orochi?

What if we take Warden's shoulder tackle, and in compensation make all of his lights have the crushing counter property?

That's just how irrelevant Orochi is that I completely forgot about his top double-light.

Attached: 1446619627157.jpg (204x162, 13K)

2nd light in nubo combo confirm a light that also bleeds

Warden mains would be completely impossible to start an offense against because they'd crush counter everything. Whatever they can't crush counter, they'll either dodge or parry and immediately return to neutral.

That would make him an absolute bitch to fight. Any heavy against him would be asking to get your shit pushed in.

Is it direction specific? I randomly get it and I swear I'm light from multiple angles when it procs.

That's correct, though it must be noted that Nobushi is the only character whose double-light is a chain ender, not a chain starter. She needs to hit two lights in a row or get a read with her Hidden Stance to get her double light.

No, Nobushi's double light is not direction-specific. As long as you hit the second light, the third light's direction is irrelevant because it's guaranteed.

i tend to always change the 3rd's position from the 2nd's out of habit but it is not required

>read
its and omni directional make them whiff button. stamina cost keeps it fair.

Wouldn't it be easy to feint them into light attacking and parry that, though? Warden's side lights are not that fast.

then he's just a worse highlander, for fucks sake

So warden's role is just "Adaptable".
How would /fhg/ make him, simple yet effective hero that can do everything.
He doesn't needs to be strongest at everything and could be jack of all trades like Warlord.

Anyone else watching the dominion tourney today?

Pls link senpai. I'd watch, I dunno how.

Warden's kit is barebones, moreso than Peacekeeper. His tools are extremely basic, and that's what allows him to be adaptable. He doesn't have to play around a specific gimmick and can lend himself to whatever playstyle the player wants. That's what they mean by "adaptable."

You could give him 400 ms forwards dodge recovery, hyper armor sooner when charging/bashing, feints that can continue chains, chained lights that are 500 ms, and an unblockable chain finisher and he'd still be high C-tier. He just needs new moves.

>Nubushi
What was the old bushi like then?

Thats literally what he already does

he can gank with 40 base damage heavies, or charged SBs
he can still duel fairly proficiently
he can manage B well
he gets aura buffs, he gets bombs

Revert the changes to Shoulderbash cancels and allow it to cancel instantly to idle instead of the retarded delay

Light > 500ms light chain

Heavy > 400ms light chain

Side and top heavies are now feinted much later

Zone will now track through a roll

That is all he needs to be really good, that's it

I think they should double down on the counter concept, since according to historical records, longsword fighting was based mainly on redirecting your opponents weapon and transitioning into a strike of your own from there.

sharp.

Attached: eb55c68ea47a14fad53951920d440976_395.jpg (395x395, 82K)

>Revert the changes to Shoulderbash cancels and allow it to cancel instantly to idle instead of the retarded delay
>He wants the season 1 shoulder back

Attached: 1417238202943.jpg (614x466, 32K)

please ubi dont change the most basic hero in the game too drastically.
he is a great Ryu, good everything, excellent nothing.

Attached: This Is Bait.jpg (298x318, 24K)

>if you parry, he'll feint
>if you don't you eat a light
plz no

>good everything
>actually subpar at everything.
what did he mean by this?

Why do they keep giving us Fearless Warrior? I don't want to play as the fucking Vikings.

Haha no.
I play warden i dont think he needs to be touched.

Attached: Our survey says.png (282x431, 229K)

Yeah? It wasn't ever a problem since backroll existed, it was always a 33/33/33 of dodge, tech the GB, or light attack, 1/4 if your character had a side dodge attack, 1/5 vs raider

Pressure on block is a sorely neglected mechanic, Cent kinda has it with his jabs on block but it's very dodgeable, giving Warden a 400ms light option after a hit or block heavy will give him another offensive tool