One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Dawn of the final day edition

Last thread before TM: General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU'RE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USOPP!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/edit
Friend list submission form:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
FFA shitpost-friendly list: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s9qRW-30TshRZR1Fv8BqjGMcCHb1duWOeZoqokQN-4c/edit#gid=0
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Attached: 1513778320854.png (323x698, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

db-newapp.bn-ent.net/jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>We have less time. This TM is significantly more punishing for global players than it was for Japan. We got blown the fuck out hard.
COPE

Attached: 1514562801753.png (259x347, 33K)

but that's a lie though

fuck off, retard, the one and only time jpcucks started with 5k points they only had 3 days and it was more than enough. we got 5.

Just admit it bros, we fucking lost...
Our TM is fucking shit, Global backstabbed us once more.

Attached: 1451942907917.jpg (360x470, 68K)

no matter how much you cry about it, you're wrong
>but muh 2x point times
irrelevant if the starting points are over 3x what the starting points were in JP

Friendly reminder that the minimum amount of points we get from mihawk is the equivalent of what jpnlets used to get at clear level 30.

Attached: 1450646881998.jpg (1462x1462, 477K)

it's kinda amusing how if you look hard enough you can see the same people shitpost with the same images in almost every thread nowadays

it got this obvious

>tfw Global will still get 4 days while JPN will always remain at a full week comfy-farmfest
>The points and grinding will eventually equalize, and Global will end up losing like we always do
It's not fair bros...

Attached: 1453290916946.png (698x699, 362K)

>4 days
Atleast shitpost properly.

48 runs
unless you're completely braindead though it won't be that many

Attached: ddd.png (808x678, 19K)

What's that site? Does it start at 1500 or 5000 points?

Finally finished socketing my Ace, god bless this 2x drop event

Attached: aces.jpg (748x1031, 349K)

the one mechanic I don't understand or I haven't seen explained is losing
do you get demoted back a few TM levels when you lose any fight? or is it only on the boss? how many levels? is it worth it if you're missing some points but shit is getting too hard for you?

You still have to finish the fifth socket.

what's a good viola beli cavern team?
i just died

Attached: 1520323137761.jpg (1000x563, 70K)

Dex lucci stage 7
Colo shiryu/stage 8
Str diamante stage 9
Raid Akainu stage 10

You are incorrect

Every time you die (miniboss, boss, kill yourself) you lose 5 or 10 levels, can't remember which. When you start having great difficulties it's better to replace that fortnight giolla with a non-boosted real unit rather than dying.

dying is that bad? for the ranking and demotion I suppose?

It was 10 levels before, but now it's 5.
So for Global it will most likely by 5.
It's a pretty big fucking deal since TM is so tiring and boring and you're constantly switching teams, so it's easy to just slip and accidentally lose a run causing you to lose an hour of progress.

im curious it only affects rank right? points still stay?

Not Rank, but the Stage Level.
Everything regresses 5 levels, so you'll be earning less points and everything will be easier to clear.

Yes you don't lose points from your total, but you go back to mihawk giving shitty amounts of points upon defeat.

ALL MY BOOSTED UNITS ARE UNDERLEVELED FUCK THIS GAME

Attached: 1470682743330.jpg (601x601, 65K)

do some turtles runs then?

is it actually possible to get fucked with the skillups on a TM character? or are those guaranteed?

eh, these are the best teams I could manage, I will probably use the Neko one for Mihawk

Attached: CeYxI1z.jpg (654x236, 42K)

>G4 and colo Lucy in the same team

Oh ESL-kun, never change

You can't use colo Lucy in G4 team
Moria seals orbs for 10 turns so you will need one str based team which doesnt rely on orb boost and Kuma blows one random dude away so you also have to keep that one in mind.

I hope you don't plan to use Neko special on mihawk.

While we are at it, can we write down all the debuffs from every boss? I can't find any guide that tells which boss does what, for example Mihawk has a trigger that will heal himself for a ton of HP, when does that happen?

Finished og Doflamingo in 31 copies. Now I can do Vergo. Or socket legend Mihawk. Or just go to bed.

the game gets fucking boring once you can farm everything

Retardskii has a vid up, just mute him and skip to the boss section.
The only thing almost no guide covers is Mihawks def value.

What website did you use to format it like that?

It's just the standard damage calculator everyone uses, on the load team page.

I just realized how stupid it looks when both captains are the same character
Now I can't play anymore
Bye

... how have you been playing so far?

Without noticing how stupid it looks

Around what range do you have to replace the fortnight characters with real ones?

Probably around 15-20

Besides Doffy and Mihawk, what are the most important raids for newbies to max? Kuma?

Kuma, Boa and Sabo

Those that directly support your legends.
For universal use: Kuma, Boa, Sabo

>raid boa
>raid sabo
>good

I love this "tricking new players" meme it's very spicy

Attached: smug2.jpg (252x276, 10K)

Finally made my TM teams. I'm looking kinda nice lads not gonna lie.

Don't worry guys, Storm Pirates is sure to post plenty of guides on how to handle TM. With her help, we'll all be having an easy farm all the way through with maximum efficiency.

That reminds me. Should I add that cumslut to the new friend list?

>thread moving so slow he's at it again

i rerolled lucy and magellan while 3rd anni so i dont think i have enough teams for TM. Should i just ignore it?

Now that everybody's doing their TM teams, I guess I should also get going.
What guides did you use? If possible not the impossible to read gamewith.

>for example Mihawk has a trigger that will heal himself for a ton of HP, when does that happen?
I made a post about this previously. It happens when you bring his HP below 50% WITH a special and only with a special.
So no breaking his shield and then using two 30% cuts

I thought if you're in dinghy you can use the same team as much as you want?

>there are people here who will actually waste time on TM Mihawk

You retards are aware he's a slasher, right?

i dont think so, it is just that enemies are easier

Hope you're ready for the revival of Slashers baby.
6+ Borsa soon.

Attached: 19ba4ff93026ad2ff2555811ba9b4e5a.jpg (579x679, 71K)

Slashers were already revived by 6+ Zoro. Maybe you aren't aware, he's an UNCONDITIONAL 3x captain with a colossal 1.5x HP boost

I don't even know what could they do to make slashers better. We already have a 2x orb booster and 2.75x chain locker in one unit. We have a 1.75x conditional activatable with one unit in the form of RR Cavendish. We have 2x or 2.25 orb boosters in Raid doffy and invasion Caven. We have 2x type boosters in 6+ Zoro or 3 turn 1.75 booster in RR Kyros.
What could he do that wouldn't be superfluous? Maybe lock orbs? Heal much more? Boost affinity?

Could 6+ Lucci be used as a G4 sub?

Not for the TM, I just mean in general

Our beloved Storm Pirates is finally added to the list if anyone cares. Finally justice was served and she's in the list among us.

he's a fighter isnt he?

They don't have one of those characters who makes certain orbs beneficial
Fuji has a very decent multiplier but you lose the 2x attack boost then and if you want to pair him up with Zoro then your ca boost is only a 0.75 to 12.6x conditional boost. Either new slasher legend with at least 3.5 multiplier, a slasher who has 2x atk boost as a sub or a few slashers making bunch of orbs beneficial.

yes, I actually used him for colo... Kyros? the one that had Violet in stage 4 giving you full QCK board buff, to avoid getting it
can be useful in other situations if you have spot in your team too, why not

Please stop.

Slashers severely lack someone to heal and make use of Zoro's massive HP Pool.
Maybe he could delay too. Slashers are just on a really good spot right now, they don't need any specific unit, just more niche units with neat specials.
Sure there is 3rd Anni Shanks but he's a goddamn limited unit.

>he didn't pull for anni Shanks
I bet you got Urouge too

Attached: smug-2.png (852x880, 568K)

Any guides will have to be exclusively for the global TM
Any guides for the JPN TM will have different boosted units

ded game, ded thread

Please refresh or put up your Shiryus lads

Shitryu cucks

>tfw I only ever see like 2 Shiryus up at any time nowadays
I'm guessing no one needs him anynore, with all their new legends, but I like taking him out now and again, just kind of for nostalgia. He'll always have a permanent spot on one of my 8 slots, along with Buggy and Neptune

TM mode is such a brilliant idea. Good excuse to max out those shitty units that I have been procrastinating and creating some teams with them. Underrated event imo.

Attached: Simpsons_angry.jpg (576x416, 50K)

why did they make v2 fuji's special only do something if he's captain /opgg/?

Because fuck slashers thats why

I was never that bad at the game that I needed to lead with shiryu for anything. You might as well just reroll at that point

>make V2 Fuji ass as a crewmate
>gets 2 crewmate abilities through LB
I feel like they designed v2 Fuji with a 6+ in mind
Because he is almost comically bad designed

>implying
No one ever really used him due to him being bad. They used him due to lazyness for Colo rounds 1-4

>lazyness
>have to work harder

t. Shiryulet

I'm just going to go ahead and guess you're new and weren't around when Shiryu was new then.

I'm almost at 1000 days and I was never bad enough at the game to even consider using him. Is shiryu the f2p dream or some shit?

>bad
There's that word again

Attached: 1517853450288_0.png (499x338, 38K)

You have to work harder and stall longer in order to win with him. Why not just use an actual team at that point instead of a meme team that involves gambling. Sorry you used it so much and it holds value for you, but it was never a good team.

i'm sure this is a very important argument but serious shiryus asap lads please hurry

Shitryu using cucks

WWTL?

Also I orbed your waifu.

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-223519.jpg (1078x1564, 1.14M)

Fuck. What's the next OP game coming out?

Either the VR, World Seeker, or the mobile PvP.

There's a new Dragon Ball game being announced in a few days
db-newapp.bn-ent.net/jp/

Can't be worse than Dokkan. I've played that for over 900 days and it's reached new levels of shit now.

>CDR
>on a stalling unit
Just, go fix it, get it out of my sight

Is he actually worth it, or is it just a meme? Farming a yellow lobster seems like a big hassle, why the fuck does he even need a yellow one? Also, this is my only purple skull, so if I evolve him I can't evolve Sengoku.

Attached: aasdf.jpg (750x731, 226K)

>WWTL
???

>he was one of those plebs who didn't farm Franky
Just think, you could have dozens of yellow lobsters by now

>so if I evolve him I can't evolve Sengoku.
Dude just go ahead and evolve Hody

Attached: 1463192863761.jpg (771x774, 142K)

He's a million times better than Sengoku. His 3.25 attack is pretty good and he's really fast. I've had fun with him so far.

I farmed a single copy along with the rest of the intelligent users here.

fuck its a 3d mobile game. dunno how to feel bout this