pastebin.com/uv6u5Mzs

*NEW* Survive information
> farming guide
pastebin.com/DavA4xST

>Base Personnel Guide
pastebin.com/BRupv4nf

>Numerical values of subclass skills
pastebin.com/ip5U7C5D

>Africa secrets map [INCOMPLETE] (Afghanistan map in progress)
i.imgur.com/Kx2bW2b.jpg

>Rough count of the fixed resources that can be found in Co-op maps
pastebin.com/aNuavdR4

Attached: 1442448269472.jpg (588x559, 63K)

What took you so long?

Kept you waiting, hu?

Got an achievement.

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2018.03.18 - 21.43.27.63.png (1920x1080, 2.57M)

Attached: giphy.gif (245x207, 2M)

reminder that the attack bonus perk is applied on weapon creation and that's why a weapon with attack boost has a higher attack stat than one without it

So, excluding the pistols, what's the most economic firearm to use?

Shotgun for group control? 3 copper for killing a pack.

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2018.03.18 - 22.40.54.97.png (1920x1080, 3.55M)

proud of u

You just know

Probably the AMR with normal ammo. You get 90 rounds per rifle you make so you can stack 9999 pretty easily and just fire away. If you get headshots it's like a 2 shot kill.

depending on how autistic your definition of pistol is, revolvers

Attached: Asstastic.jpg (5500x3224, 2.61M)

is the forearm sleeve on the wolf set part of the gloves or the chestpiece hackerman?

Gib sexy pants plz

almost at the point where I have to queue with people I know who are good and not toxic.
Matchmaking is a shithole

What time and days of the week are most people on

>109 music tracks
>40/40 nameplates
>33 color variations
am i missing anything?

An active playerbase.

Anyone on pc want to do the normal weekly? Please god this matchmaking is ass

Why are you still here?

Just to watch us suffer?

Why am I even bothering playing with randumbs.

>they don't do side objectives
Fair enough I'll do it

>they hardly deploy defensive units during breaktime
Fine, I'll place some extra

>they don't speed up the drill
guess I can do that too

>they all go to defend one side
FIne I'll deploy some turrets jesus christ

>they don't defend the main OR support digger
jesus christ what the fuck ARE you doing?

On the gloves

Attached: Wolf.png (1554x988, 2.33M)

Most are clueless, they either do nothing or they are a level 40 trying to take on the boss. If anything they'll at least run around collecting everything to pad their score.

Since the multiplayer's mostly dead, you think there's a chance some new stuff'll come to the singleplayer?

just had some tryhards in matchmaking

>put traps near spawn
>they put traps closer to spawn
waste of resources, should have put it in a spot that needed it.

>take a spot to deal with enemies
>they make a huge line of fences barricading me in so I cant get out to help with other spawns
if there was no one defending it thats fine but theres no way a group of enemies are going to bust through 6 fences with someone defending it.

this one irritated me the most
>deleted my turret and fence to put his defense down

theres no logical explanation to do this unless they wanted to get more points, im actually conflicted on whats worse. Tryhards or shitty players.

Attached: 1502633366066.jpg (420x410, 17K)

tryhards are worse, shitty players could learn but tryhards are sabotaging things intentionally

Can you change the texture of the top part of the pants to skin texture?
Or is that out of your field of work?

Where can I see those floating angelfish enemy things? I saw a screenshot a while back of someone in single player who found them way out of bounds on the map just floating in a group

>deleted my turret and fence to put his defense down
at that point i would sit back and get a free S rank

You can carry shitty player, and most are just new and will learn. Tryhards will deliberately sabotage you even at the cost of ranks just to get the highest score.

anyone have the official soundtrack?

I probably could but i'm an amateur at best. Seeing as i couldn't even make Big Boss face show up because i'm missing a line of strings

Attached: Big Slosh.jpg (536x669, 224K)

Just let them. They want kills and score so bad? Sit back, go afk and make a cup of coffee or something. If you're feeling generous put defense turret up near the digger.

>people being tryhards to get high score
>which comes down to maybe 100k extra kuban and a few extra sensory units
>while wasting a dozen sensory and firing units on turrets and traps that will get them that score
Retards, all of them.

You're the only one among us who can.
For great justice.

the tryhards might be after that 30 times in first place. as for the extra kuban I've seen everyone get x3 mats and extra kuban, but first got x4 mats. I had a good chuckle off that.

if I see Im with some I'll just go around and do all the side ops, use the ammo from detonators to make sure i leave with what I had before

Too many times I've seen them ignore a few wanderers that sneak past them to go afk.

hence the turret at the digger

And the balloon traps

Japs like survive

Attached: DYip-3IVQAAVzuH.jpg (2048x1536, 931K)

>konami fixes the C4 bug
>I now get an armor piece with the reduced throwable consumption

I bet I'll get one of those reduced arrow+ammo consumption armors as soon as they patch that too.

Considering Survival games in Japan are a thing. Well duh.

what exactly is there to patch on arrow+ammo consumption? c4 was able to be picked back up, at best you could farm heavy arrows but the good ones can't be picked back up

Guys, how do I get rid of soldiers? Is there some way of fired them?

Make them not stack so only 1 procs and there's almost no more chance you'll walk away with more arrows than you started with.

Send them on the hardest possible expeditions with no equipment and hope they die

Too bad they hate co-op.

You know how you can send troops on expeditions? Those aren't actually to gather resources. You use that to kill your soldiers off.

the rank D tnt one works good, only takes 20 min.

>Make them not stack
what exactly do you mean by this? the perks only roll on chest pieces

There's 2 perks, reduced ammo consumption and reduced arrow consumption. They can appear on the same chest piece.

The ammo perk also applies to arrows so you get a metric shitton of them back on top of the ones you loot back. You will basically never need a heavy quiver again.

Since there is only one slot and the rest you have to buy it... I didn't care at all. Will try now. Thanks for the replys, bros.

Should I just give up playing and wait till tuesday? The queues are getting to a point where it's not worth it anymore.

Attached: cap.png (1452x1928, 392K)

m-mommy

How would waiting longer actually help you in that regard?

There's no big patch coming. Maybe some bugfixes and a tweak to the base capacity or something.

Slutty cap

>game is dying

Attached: 1514843772854.png (600x583, 340K)

Props to whoever pointed out in the last thread that lost boxes can give you ~20 minute 80% losses expeditions. My survivors may curse your name, but I thank you.

Attached: 20180318212526_1.jpg (2560x1440, 357K)

IS NOT OVER YET! BROTHER!

>tfw trying to rush through V and revengence so things I havent gotten to yet like code talker make the slightest bit of sense to me in survive
>co-ops apparently dead already
ffs why
on the plus side I nearly got all the animals.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.jpg (300x168, 4K)

sauce plz

konami locking content

Attached: image.jpg (1200x673, 132K)

*destroys ur stuff*

Attached: RAY.jpg (497x598, 135K)

Animals are easy to get.

Co-op matches on the other hand...

>its a "low level who spends the entire time attacking boss and only getting him down to 90%" episode

Attached: 1510199673824.jpg (626x717, 34K)

>haven't death marched anyone yet
>finally get a roster of 30
>go over them one by one
>15 black guys
>3 hispanic-looking guys
>2 black women
>5 white men
>1 white woman
>14 out of 15 black guys are DEEDEE's
What did Konami mean by this

means your luck sucks.

Not like it matters, just throwing those kikongo's in their respective D occupation has everything boosted to C. Food/water is positive.

Why would I need anything up to B or higher right now?

I'm still trying to kill my soldiers, sending them on the D mission tnt one, what "lost boxes" are you talking about?

m-more

>low level spends two waves tickling the boss while you solo defense then quits at the start of the third wave.

Just a few more levels and this nightmare is over.

Attached: 1520557593605.jpg (1065x599, 160K)

Anyone else just camp the digger and maybe run out for side missions while everyone spawn rapes wanderers wasting all their shit being tryhards?

I typically get 2nd place a lot doing this.

>kill most mortars
>kill most trackers
>get at least half the side missions
>build free turrets from side missions
>tons of kills with them 3rd wave
>minimal ammo use
>2nd place

Not bad to be honest family

Not slutty enough

>Just a few more levels and this nightmare is over.
How is that?

I would if everyone agreed to do it.

I find people run to spawn points and camp the shit out of it so if I were to stay at base, id be pretty useless.

everyone camping at base and taking a choke point sounds fun.

Gonna play through my entire second character as an MSF grunt.

Attached: 20180318191749_1.jpg (2560x1440, 602K)

I used to help by picking off stragglers/groups that the others missed, setting up fences so they would bunch up for easy nading, etc.

Now I just kill the boss and sit back/ babysit the support digger and that's it. I get 3rd place now usually and I don't give a fuck. I just want an S rank for some good gear/BP.

Just saw someone with a Gray Fox Helm on PS4, is that a possible drop now?

I'm really loving this defense

Attached: oil trap.png (1444x514, 1.61M)

I'll be high enough level to deal full damage to the boss and can take it down in a minute or less depending on modifiers. No more watching players tickle the boss for the whole game.

>Put off doing normal weekly until now
>Found out that 0/3 doesn't mean you only get 3 purple boxes, it means you get 3 sets of 3
>Can't get a match and now I really need to do hard or I'll fall behind
Fuck

What level would that be? I'm 65 now but it still feels like I'm tickling frosty as a Jaeger and can't figure out why I can't knock him out of the sky.

If the red skull disappears you do normal damage to him. As long as he has that red skull you'll keep tickling him.

Isn't there a joke in there cause Sorrow is dead?

if you die or select the return to base option in the menu it leaves the resources you had gathered in a box at your location, like a corpse run. exploration teams can also be sent to try and retrieve those.

>3rd wave
>almost S
>someone DCs
>iris energy drops to B
That's fucking bullshit.

I think you have to be no more than three levels below an enemy to do full damage, so for the boss in weeklies and dailies you would need to be at least 67.

FUCK, i did not know, thanks!, will try.

What are the CONFIRMED benefits of a second character slot? I have almost 1k SV coins from the login bonus and I wonder if I should get that

Attached: 1520344993975.jpg (638x629, 44K)

A second base dig opportunity so you get double the manuals per day. Items are shared so you will get double the items too (animal parts, vegetables, milk)

That's about it I think.

>Level 31 team mate knows how to summon walkers and call for ammo at the start of a wave, but not how to speed up the FUCKING DRILL
Do we need Virgil fucking spamming "THE IRIS DRILL GUYS, GO SPEED IT UP"?

Attached: reee.jpg (794x43, 15K)

you can have one base be the focus of food and the other on base digs

As a 63 I sometimes still forget to speed up the drill. Unfortunately so do the 3 other teammates.
When you notice this halfway though wave 3 you may as well quit if you're doing it for the purples.

Got MGSV and GZ on PC. Can't decide if I should play with controller or kbm. What is better in the long run?

doing a regular hard, me and other high lv running around gather mats, one low lvl doing side ops. lowest lvl gets bored and hits start digger, never set up support digger first. Other high lvl spams shouts, I shot him with about 20 12ga rounds to keep knocking him about. then we both quit.

KBM. All the mobility of controller plus superior aiming.

>still haven't found a single purple bow after hundreds of games
Life is suffering

Controller is better for building your base. That's it.