Monster hunter general - /mhg/

You thought it was a cute mewostress slut, but it was actually me! Bazel-chan!

>Monster Hunter: World
Deviljho, weapon balance, and more coming March 22nd.
monsterhunterworld.com/us/topics/update/

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Post or find a room ID. Squads are not searchable without one. 3DS use passcode 7243.
World, Preference: Small Monsters - Message: Zenny Farming - Private: No
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Old thread:

Attached: image.jpg (942x971, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCQSvfZZL9g
vocaroo.com/i/s1bpEhLgjuDG
youtube.com/watch?v=wsl_xSpxn_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This one links to the old thread!

Hunting with /mhg/ is good luck!

Attached: 1504038032086.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

>HH shitter

black listed

I bet you suck toes nigga

well at least you made an effort this time

>join a /mhg/ lobby
>cart sometimes, nobody bullies me
>do some quests
>have fun
>mfw

Attached: image.jpg (1200x900, 493K)

Valphalk is my wife!

This kind of shit is why I don't play with /mhg/ you guys are such horrible people and insult over chat non stop

youtube.com/watch?v=tCQSvfZZL9g

Why did this guy abandoned his quest?

Attached: 1519120256792.jpg (296x296, 12K)

share kill screems yada yada

Attached: tfw affinity booster.jpg (1200x675, 145K)

>Don't want to make Any weapon and Waste mats because Jho weapons are coming

I don't like this bros...what am I gonna do for 4 more days...

Attached: 1515459027101.png (691x653, 27K)

>tfw farming for 4 or 5 reward tempered investigations to bring to /mhg/ sessions
>get nothing but 2/3 reward, max two players, or shitty multi-mon hunts

I really wish I could play with you guys. Maybe by next week I'll have some acceptable investigations.

Attached: 1432515817109.gif (500x452, 987K)

does the pukei GS reach white sharpness with 5 handicraft?

Wife

Attached: DKkz1wpU8AESt9K.jpg (1200x1827, 222K)

he has downs

/mhg/ usually tries to pass it off as friendly ribbing and shit-posting but it's all a carefully constructed ruse designed to distract from the fact 99% of anons are socially retarded and don't know how to interact with real people.

lol don't bother playing with us we dont want your shitty cookie cutter builds

Spread shot alignment bow is fun.

You can't waste materials you don't have yet. The Jho weapons will branch off of Blacksteel trees similar to Xeno weapons and you'll only need Jho parts and a few general materials.

Anyone got a room going?

u hav coot wife

Attached: 1449367894469.png (800x800, 393K)

shit build

Alright guys Capcom gets Ufotable to make a quality MH anime

>What weapon does the main protag use?
>What weapon does the rival of the protag use?
>What weapon does the main heroine use?
>What weapons do the other five main supporting characters or friends use?
>What weapon does the human antagonist who hunts to endanger monsters use?
>What three monsters are the main monster antagonist of season 1?

GOD DAMN IT MAN
SHUT THE FUCK UP
ITS A FUCKING JOKE

stop coming in here like an autist because you cant read social queues and think everyone is being 100% serious with you, they are joking, it is PLAYFUL BANTER

something you do around friends, but you wouldn't know that know would you huh? Do you think maybe THIS is why you don't have any friends? because you're sensitive fragile sense of ego thinks everything is a personal attack towards you

god damn it people like you piss me off

>using an ugly weapon I don't like
LOL

>That SnS healer

What possible materials could you be wasting that wouldn't easily be replaceable the second Jho comes out?

No

I'm not going to make a Glaive, for example, only to later find out Jho glaives are infinitely better

I've essentially wasted Xeno parts and/or Elder horn/tails

Hunting with /mhg/ is actually fine if you aren't a mouthbreathing retard.

Nobody is going to kick and blacklist you for not being super leet speedrun tier

Just don't fucking cart

Room session id: GK8mGEBb6pB
Hope I got this correct.

GS
LS
Hammer
DB, SnS, Lance, Bow and Bowgun
GL
Rathalos, Rathalos and Rathalos

Wow what an autist not even that user but holy shit am I glad I avoid /mhg/ rooms if this is the kind of person that inhabits them.

Attached: 1469906862933.gif (600x366, 822K)

I'm gonna bully her

New general room. Old one is full.
Arena, optionals, tempereds, etc
ID: 7AzyQbFDjTTs
Or filter search with tags "Experienced, Lavasioth"

thanks!

@208829906
This post is the /mhg/ room experience.
I'm not even gonna reply directly because you might get mad and dox me.

>Just don't make any mistakes you mouth breathing retard!
Wow I guess you guys honestly lack social awareness.

I am leaving
I'll come back for Jho and when the game gets some content
have fun farming the same 3 monsters

for the xeno zorah HBG memebuild, which three mods do I want? close range up?

Guys i'm a shitter who needs a decent general set because i'm getting bored of my current set, since I hate clown suits but I accept that it's about time I start using a mixed set. Right now i'm using the Bazel set with the Dragonking Eyepatch, with a earplugs charm and a Weakness Exploit decoration on my Eyepatch, the rest is misc shit decorations like Free Meal and Quick Sheath, I haven't really got anything good.

What's a good all round set I can use? I don't main any 1 weapon, but I like the Lance/DB/SA/Bow, but I'm open to switching stuff up whenever I get the urge. Been looking at sleep bombing SS sets too (except the HH and HBG, fuck those)

Looking up sets online is confusing because they all include decorations I don't have.

Attached: Succ.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

She'll trip you after hunts then.

Attached: CV--3SaVEAA50Nd.jpg (1009x1362, 123K)

Online play was a mistake, capcom should remove it

I like to think that the antagonist would be an illegal poacher.

Don't bully the moofah girls. They are a treasure that must be protected.

Longsword

>What weapon does the rival of the protag use?
Hammer

DBs

>What weapons do the other five main supporting characters or friends use?
Greatsword
Lance
Bow
LBG
SnS

>What weapon does the human antagonist who hunts to endanger monsters use?
Insect Glaive

>What three monsters are the main monster antagonist of season 1?
Rathalos
Anjanath
Bazel

The rival hates the main character and his waifu because they both tripped him during a hunt once.

ID is incorrect, friend.

>harass other people non stop
>Have a break down

Attached: 3516390900_1e200a9fb2_z_large.jpg (480x275, 55K)

If anything spergs like you are the reason so many /mhg/ players are socially inept. If the only interaction you have with other players is getting shat on and harassed if not straight up doxxed then no wonder it's going to be awkard as fuck.

I should have said don't consistently cart

Nobody is gonna care if you cart once in ten hunts. If you cart once per hunt then you need to leave and come back when you're better.

>break black diablos horns 8 times in a row
>twisted horn x2 each time

This game really knows how to wear down your will to play t.

>accidentally cart once because I got knocked into the acid pools, stunned and effluviad at the same time
>immediately removed from the hunt
>instead of loading back to astera the title screen comes up
>literally unable to join or create any sessions since
>can't even respond to flares

I'm sorry and I know it was 100% my fault but please you guys gotta un-blacklist me. I promise I'll never drag down another /mhg/ session.

Attached: 1442767484370.png (368x368, 140K)

>gets triggered by some random post on a Vietnamese basket weaving forum
>calling anyone else autist

>do some quests
>have fun
This is strictly fucking forbidden.

youre not allowed to cart if you play with mhg?

why do you want to play with people that blacklist you for mistakes? you can't avoid making mistakes forever, it's gonna happen again eventually

in all seriousness user, i get what you're saying but that kind of thinking is flawed
the behavior you describe is how people who are comfortable with each other act like, random strangers you don't even know yet will never exhibit this behavior unless they are autistic or something

making friendly banter with total strangers makes you come off as a cunt because the strangers don't know yet if you're joking or an asshole or both

Join m8s
These 4 reward elders aren't gonna be finished themselves

Best HBG?

Attached: IMG_0132.jpg (640x781, 200K)

Do you have proofs?

I actually got kicked for wearing eye patch even though I had it hidden like actually what the fuck?

Only if you ask nicely

Attached: 1430054884010.jpg (640x480, 116K)

LS
GL
LBG
Lance, Bow, SnS, DB, GS
HBG
Anjanath, Rathian and Rathalos

after tempered kirin what hr do i need to be to get fun quests?

Shit weapon next time use a high iq weapon I like you brainlet.

Everyone carts from time to time, stupid shit can happen. Just don't cart consistently.

Thanks for the help bud.

>Monster Hunter: Ragnar's Revenge

Would watch.

Attached: The Virgin Longsword vs the Chad Hammer.webm (900x506, 2.92M)

Wait, did you just default the protag to male?

lmao, how old are you

Attached: laughing_rapists.jpg (446x400, 35K)

Nerg's set is surprisingly well-rounded and has a nice smattering of stats that can be worked into heaps of builds. 3 pieces for supplementary healing via Nerg passive is cool, but use of the set does have one caveat in that often pieces have Max Might which is amazing, but only works with certain weapons.

If you want to start trying out elemental builds then 2 Piece Rathalos / Rath Soul + 3 Piece Teostra is a really great base for any Critical Element / High Sharpness / Affinity builds and works wonders on shit like SnS, Dual Blades etc.

Why are there so few good loking SnS? All I can think of is Rimespire, Corona and maybe Flamensucher of the weapons I have now

Why are there so many clubs?
Why is the high level Bone weapon indistinguishable from the high level Thunder/Tobi Kadachi branch?
Why is the Kirin SnS so bland

Attached: sns.png (320x320, 8K)

Thanks for giving me cancer

What if I'm a biological female and I cart constantly?

Attached: 1513198347565.png (687x855, 452K)

So what are you supposed to do now while someone is mating pressing the monster?

I know in 4U you had to wait to not flinch the monster while someone was mounting it, while in gen/xx you could still hit it to charge your gauges /help toppling it.

What about MHW? (I've played only like 2 hunts online)

Eventually.

Attached: monster_hunter_world_spring_blossom_fest_teaser02.jpg (3840x2160, 1.86M)

Strangers should get thicker skin and realize that saying blacklist over playing HH is silly

Blacklist.

Can you suck a dick through your mic? No? Then stop carting.

>Waifu poster

I don't but they tracked my IP and locked me out on online completely. Please I can't even play with my rl friends now just take me off the blacklist and I swear I'll never join another /mhg/ hunt. I won't even come back to this general please.

As the old saying goes, tits or GTFO

>watched a video saying i had to beat temp Kirin, and the 2 temp beetle juice quest and beat 5 temp elder dragons to get the quest from armory girl to get rocksteady mantle
>did everything still no quest
>hr 52 btw

What gives?

Attached: 80f4fc74055c0824a4cf616ab2485ed4.jpg (672x950, 367K)

Only teens or japs still want generic action adventure staring a self insert blank state male character

>Asking for help on the game
>On that game's general
How fucking DARE YOU !

You expect us US to help you with your little "build"?

Do you even know can your brainlet cuck mindeven imagine how many monsters I Have killed.

HOW MANY MOINSTERS WE HAVE KILLED user?!!

YET YOU DARE TO ASK ALITTLE BRAINLET QUESTION LIKE THAT ON THE GENERAL ON THE GAME.

HOW DARE YOU SIOR HOW DARE YOU BRAINLET THINK FOR YOURSELF ALSO ALL THE WEAPONS YOU POSTED ARE BAD BECAUSE WE SAID SO AND I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE HERE

I WANT GRUGS TO LEAVE AHASSSSSSS

Attached: grug.jpg (160x215, 7K)

Attached: pulls out lightsaber.webm (960x540, 2.88M)

What the fuck is wrong with you

grandpa you forgot your medicine

>Corona looks good
>No mention of Master Bang

Attached: Vomit.png (680x218, 616K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1bpEhLgjuDG

Attached: 1518294634794.jpg (444x783, 59K)

how is my lance build? This is my first game so it's probably pretty bad.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.2M)

>xeno aloha snackbars himself with a laser to barrel bomb

Attached: PS_Messages_20180318_131944.jpg (1920x1080, 457K)

>Why are there so many clubs?
Isn't there only like 2-3? And even then they tend to be the bone tree paths of the big blunt object monsters.

>Why is the high level Bone weapon indistinguishable from the high level Thunder/Tobi Kadachi branch?
This is pretty much a running them with basically all weapons. LS, DB etc. all have their Kadachi tree looking like generic bone with Tobi fluff stuck to it.

I'm actually quite partial to Master Bang and the Rathian rapier style too.

What are the best combos for SnS? I know the backhop + shield slam is good, but what should I do when I don't have time to line that up, when I need to get a couple swings in and then clear out?

??????????

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Hunter School, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret Double Apex Rajang hunts, and I have over 30000 confirmed hunts. I am trained in the most difficult weapon in the game, Charge Blade, and I’m the top SAEDer in the entire /MHG/ armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another fashion hunter scrub. I will blacklist you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of /mhg/ spies across the Monster Hunter World and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Kushala storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking carted, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can carry you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with kicks. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the fourteen weapons available and I will use it to its full extent to carry your miserable ass off the face of my fucking server, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit Teostra gems all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking getting blocked from carving, kiddo

I don't know why people like master bang so much. The shield has unnecessary spikes, and the blade is curvy and awful.

They all use the great tiddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=wsl_xSpxn_s

Get off my fucking thread you casuals I bet you Brainlets wear dober