twitter.com/playgwent

>Gwent Resources
FAQ: pastebin.com/rkCY3XPJ
Deck Tracker: gwentup.com
Card Database & Deck Lists: gwentdb.com/

>Guide to the Witcher Books
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/

>Previous Thread

Attached: 1520437418660.jpg (954x1072, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yjBN6ObgHiI
youtube.com/watch?v=6xtBuxx-lpI
youtube.com/watch?v=EjgL6IejQn4
youtube.com/watch?v=lk_4l4qGlzc
youtube.com/watch?v=8V4tYZHNUY8
youtube.com/watch?v=fOn1xdGkyHY
youtube.com/watch?v=TJuPBBw-l-M
youtube.com/watch?v=lKnYt5ZBzjs
youtube.com/watch?v=ve63nrGxIyM
youtube.com/watch?v=e6uVeCzUhw0
youtube.com/watch?v=1QxioQQAO9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Ciri

Attached: tumblr_outl8qbMJB1w8rkbao4_raw.jpg (1680x1050, 354K)

I am unreasonably upset that Jerry isn't wearing his Toussaint armor for the tournament.

TRISS IS A CUTE !!
A CUTE !!

Attached: 64.jpg (1862x951, 226K)

Attached: 572534763457.jpg (1920x1080, 910K)

SCIENTISTS: BAFFLED
BUTTSTUFF: DONE
CUTE: A CUTED
FIDELITY: ASSURED

Attached: 1496740752145.jpg (1920x1080, 679K)

Attached: 1521399767286.png (1095x179, 49K)

Triss: Strong independent sorceress who don't need no man but when she gets one she appreciates him and they get along.
Yen: Strong independent sorceress who don't need no man but when she gets one she fucks around on him and treats him like garbage to the point where even a magically enforced wish can't make her seem appealing any more.

Really makes you think.

Attached: trissfu.jpg (1958x1534, 773K)

>Key to yen's room
>Common item
Lmao

Yen will also go back her to former man slaves and fuck them and drive you to suicide

Geralt and Triss OTP

Attached: witcher3_2017_04_21_23_48_36_703.jpg (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Attached: 1496740752826.jpg (816x738, 131K)

Attached: The Witcher 3 Screenshot 2018.03.14 - 20.15.38.95.png (1920x1080, 3.64M)

Who'd have thought that Trissfags will eventually turn out to be more toxic than Gwentfags? A highly curious case indeed.

Attached: sultanerdogan.jpg (972x454, 144K)

‘Information,’ Yennefer said hollowly, ‘in exchange for his life. Save him, Philippa.’ ‘No Yennefer.’ ‘For it isn’t in the interests of the lodge.’ Purple fire flashed in the sorceress’s eyes. ‘Did you hear, Triss? This is your lodge. This is it’s true countenance, these its true concerns. What do you say to that? You were the maid’s mentor, almost an older sister, as you yourself said. And Geralt…’ ‘Don’t beguile Triss with romance Yennefer.’ Now Philippa’s eyes blazed in turn. ‘We’ll find the maid and rescue her without your help. And if you succeed, thanks a million, you’ll help us, you’ll save us the bother. You’ll snatch her from Vilgefortz’s hands, we’ll snatch her from yours. And Geralt? Who is Geralt?’ ‘Did you hear, Triss?’ ‘Forgive me,’ Triss Merigold said hollowly. ‘Forgive me, Yennefer.’ ‘Oh, no, Triss. Never.’

yencucks on suicide watch

Attached: yencucsk.jpg (752x183, 30K)

Is there an app that will read my gwent library automatically and put it online

Attached: The Witcher 3 Screenshot 2018.03.10 - 16.04.52.99.png (1920x1080, 2.77M)

“You’re not going to meet a loved one, Triss,” Yennefer continued.

“I am not so noble or stupid enough to give you the opportunity, or him the temptation. But just for today. I could not deny myself the sweet satisfaction. He knows what role you play as a member of the Lodge. He will thank you for that with his famous look. And I’ll be looking at your quivering lips and trembling hands, I will listen to your lame apologies and excuses. And you know what, Triss? I will faint with delight.”

“I knew,” Triss grunted, “that you would not forget, that you would take your revenge. I agreed to this because I was actually at fault. But one thing I must tell you, Yennefer. Do not count too much on fainting. He knows how to forgive.”

“He knows what was done to him, of course,” Yennefer narrowed her eyes. “But he will never forgive you for what was done to Ciri. And me.”

“It is possible,” Triss swallowed, “he may not forgive. Especially, if you insist. But he won’t fly into a rage. He won’t lower himself like that.”

Yennefer flicked her horse with her whip in anger. The animal whinnied and leapt, and the sorceress swayed in her saddle.

“Enough talk,” she snapped. “More humility, you smug viper! He is my man, mine and only mine! Do you understand? You have to stop talking about him, stop thinking about him, you have to stop admiring his noble character… As of right now, right now! Oh, I want to grab you by your matted red hair…”

“Try it!” screamed Triss. “Just try it, you vindictive bitch and I’ll scratch out your eyes!” I…”

why is Yen so based?

Attached: 1492182576009.png (803x450, 64K)

CRAWLING

I'm no waifuist but I appreciate this militant Trissposting. It's about time that the Triss elite seized the thread and executed the nonbelievers. Even if they kill the Gwentfags I will go to my grave content in the knowledge that it was for a good cause and I didn't much like the game any more anyway, while the Trissfriends are eternal.

Attached: 1512846158859.png (730x800, 158K)

They only pretend that their shit doesn't smell, in reality many people on both sides are fucking cancer

>A highly curious case
You are a toxic Gwentfag yourself, kid.

>“It is possible,” Triss swallowed, “he may not forgive. Especially, if you insist. But he won’t fly into a rage. He won’t lower himself like that.”

>“Enough talk,” she snapped. “More humility, you smug viper! He is my man, mine and only mine! Do you understand? You have to stop talking about him, stop thinking about him, you have to stop admiring his noble character… As of right now, right now! Oh, I want to grab you by your matted red hair…”

Holy shit reading this and knowing my Geralt ends up with cute little Trissfu in comfy Kovir while Yen is used as Emhyrs personal cumdumpster until he throws her away makes me feel GREAT!
There truly is a God and justice out there.

Attached: g_t_by_lonewolf117-d9gzaub.jpg (2560x1440, 1.95M)

Trissfags on suicide watch, because even Gwent Open acknowledges Geralt and Yen's relationship being more relevant than romancing Triss

Oh the irony

>because even Gwent Open acknowledges Geralt and Yen's relationship being more relevant than romancing Triss

Pretty much explains the ABSOLUTE STATE OF GWENT right now.

Attached: qwt12t.jpg (1920x1080, 1.52M)

he won't see it

You're pretty dumb, aren't you?

was it ever established who's the more powerful/educated/knowledgeable sorceress between Yen and Triss?

Triss had a spell named after her, I don't recall if Yen has one, too.

Reminder that Trissfu, in all her cuteness approves and don't mind the Gwentposting.
It's the yencucks who keep trying to separate the threads for over a year now, since they get triggered watching pure and cute waifu like Trissfu.

They've tried 3 times so far and CRAWLED BACK EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Attached: qwtwqtq.jpg (736x1026, 128K)

Triss was made for black cocks.

Yen, easily. Triss is at least half a century younger, and Yennefer can pull off necromancy.

yen is more powerful and older then Trissfu, that's why she bullies her all the time :(

Attached: 5fff6ad92722951ad91d16d19514966b.jpg (1157x691, 183K)

>Implying that Yen doesn't just commit sudoku because she's so goddamn retarded she thought the wish would always be active so she could treat Geralt like trash forever and he couldn't do anything about it
Triss/Geralt: Pure
Adda/Foltest: Pure
CIA/Letho: Pure
Spoons/Gaunter: Pure
Yen/Geralt: Trash
Syanna/Dettlaff: Trash
Iris/Olgierd: Trash
Everything else: Neutral

There, I've solved the Witcher.

Triss is essentially a kid among sorcerers. She's portrayed as very talented, but naive and lacking in experience.

>tfw your dad will never carry you like this
I'm jealous of Ciri. She has everything, nice horse, elder blood, loving father and guys and girls want to fuck her because she is cute.

Attached: gerciri.jpg (1669x986, 342K)

Did Shilard rape triss when she was imprisoned in Loc Muinne?

And she probably sleeps with the horse too!

Attached: The Witcher 3 Screenshot 2018.03.18 - 21.35.11.24.png (1920x1080, 3.18M)

Probably let all the black slaves in prison rape her while he watches from his desk

I play Gwent too, so what? That makes me a Gwentfag as well.

Fucking low-wage imbeciles.

moshi moshi baito desu

Good, once you go black...

Triss could pull black magic off too, but she hadn't fallen that low.

Attached: vigo.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

God damn it Fringe why did they have to ruin your card?

>elder blood
you say that like it's a good thing

Attached: 1490970822388.png (1014x262, 60K)

Doubtful, she specifically avoids the topic which leads me to believe she's not entirely capable in that regard, though giving examples from the games is not representative of their abilities as both Triss and Yen can decompress easily in the game while it takes Francesca a lot of effort to decompress Yennefer in the books.

Ciri doesn't like it but I'd lovr to have it just for teleportation ability

gonna replay tw1, any quality of life mods I should be aware of?

>lack of grammar
>anime
Just fuck off, kid.

Was necromancy even held to a high regard in terms of ability? It seemed like it was just a moral transgression. And I don't remember a situation where necromancy was relevant to Triss. Menge is one but since it's such a unconventional thing it could be dismissed as her not even remembering it as an option

>Menge is one but since it's such a unconventional thing it could be dismissed as her not even remembering it as an option

You can tell her to try necromacy so they find out where is the treasure, but Trissfu is offended and says she won't do it.

Attached: 363869a329088f6ef91af031d1180231.jpg (1167x1029, 801K)

so you'd like to be chased through space and time by interdimensional, genocidal elves?

Ah interesting.

Hot tall exotic men chasing you between worlds to impregnate you

They would bring hot chicks for me to impregnate

Were there many bugs when W3 released ?
Any of you played it on release ?

What is the best / least fucked up religion in the witcher world?

Attached: The Witcher 3 Screenshot 2018.03.18 - 22.49.55.59.png (1920x1080, 3.81M)

Only annoying one I had was when Roach wouldn't be summoned when i whistled. Otherwise i don't think i experienced much else that suspended my disbelief

Bought TW3 almost a week after release. There were quite a lot of broken quests (NPCs didn't spawn where they were supposed to, for example) until they were patched.

Attached: The Witcher 3 Screenshot 2018.03.18 - 22.42.54.67.png (1781x1053, 3.93M)

Why would I want to resist? Just fuck them and be over with the run.

"No witcher has ever died in his own bed. Though to be fair, he was pretty close."

Attached: 347637845647.jpg (1080x1920, 286K)

RIP
Thread's over boys, it was nice knowing you.

None of the different branches of magic have been compared to each other in terms of difficulty (beyond polymorphy being mentioned as Philippa's forte and being extremely hard to master), but Triss declining Geralt's suggestion to reanimate Menge can be taken for reluctance as well.

What is the best WItcher music and why is it this one? youtube.com/watch?v=yjBN6ObgHiI

I feel bad :(
He's been streaming some random game who looks worse then Minecraft everyday for 12 hours...
He's peak is 200 views :(

Attached: Untitled.jpg (237x46, 4K)

Skelliege was pagan, literally our guys

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (700x426, 70K)

Prismata is fun, dude. Don't knock it until you try it.

It's not like he needs the money and is desperate, user. Gwent's a piece of shit so he dropped it and moved on, you should do the same. Drop the bitchy Yen of videogames and move on to the warm loving embrace of Artitriss.

Attached: 1472612038477.jpg (960x960, 99K)

I don't know what the fuck is it senpai, except its some other card game and the only reason i played and play Gwent is Witcher games so im not really interested.

prophet lebioda seems to be based but all the religions in the witcher universe are touched upon only in a superficial way so there's hardly any discussion material, this is not tes or lotr

I remember that this initially played in that cave with Keira, but after some patch it was replaced. I agree that it's very good, I liked it.

Attached: The Witcher 3 Screenshot 2018.03.18 - 22.53.50.94.png (1701x1013, 3.95M)

Fair enough. Prismata's not really a card game, though. It's kind of like if Starcraft were distilled down into a turn based 1v1 menu battle.

>loving embrace of Artitriss.
DONT DO THIS TO ME VALVESHILLS

Attached: 9c0.jpg (600x480, 49K)

unironically kys and not because of the artishit pandering

and what makes you think that Eredin would let you live after you've produced enough children?

Artifact is all things to all people, user. A perfectly balanced card game. The ultimate waifu engine complete with customizable waifu gremlins dealing out cards. Custom waifu announcers commentating on every game and major plays. With the financial backing of Valve, waifu streamers playing waifu card games with their waifu avatars. It's no use resisting perfection. Come, anonymous. Let her into your heart. She'll never hurt you and she'll always be there for you, the two of you will be so happy together. Don't you want to be happy, anonymous?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 150K)

I read that as
> fist for Ciri
And I was concerned. And aroused.

in reality they would just take his semen for an artificial insemination, doubt that aen elle would let a disgusting human male touch their women.

youtube.com/watch?v=6xtBuxx-lpI
youtube.com/watch?v=EjgL6IejQn4
youtube.com/watch?v=lk_4l4qGlzc
youtube.com/watch?v=8V4tYZHNUY8
youtube.com/watch?v=fOn1xdGkyHY
youtube.com/watch?v=TJuPBBw-l-M
These are my fav

LINA A CUTE !! CUTE !!

>Lina

im more of a Crystal Maiden person myself

Attached: 1396890959618.jpg (269x200, 14K)

Don't lewd the daughteru!

Crystal maiden? More like crystal slut

Attached: The Witcher 3 Screenshot 2018.03.18 - 22.57.21.62.png (1920x1080, 3.93M)

Lina and Crystal Maiden are both under the Artifact-umbrella, anons. Just step right this way. All your dreams are coming true, and the long healing process after the pain of Gwent can begin. Soon we can all be at peace together.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (881x1142, 220K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lKnYt5ZBzjs
youtube.com/watch?v=ve63nrGxIyM

youtube.com/watch?v=e6uVeCzUhw0

comfy af
youtube.com/watch?v=1QxioQQAO9o

These are your golds tonight

Attached: Pimp daddy.png (350x179, 108K)

What happened to them ?

Attached: Witcher-2-Anais.jpg (1400x700, 316K)

Attached: 64373457324562.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

Boy died, girl disappeared during the war.

Bussy was killed on the orders of count kimbolt, anais is saved by roche/kidnapped by dethmold/ brought to natalis/ brought to radovid depending on your choices and is not mentioned again because cdpr couldn't care less

Damn, the Nilfgaard is such a great track yet i barely remembered it

Attached: The Witcher 3 Screenshot 2018.03.18 - 21.28.33.80.png (1802x1008, 3.91M)