>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Attached: lud and zallen.png (500x661, 246K)

>Friede at SL1
Jesus fucking CHRIST it can't possibly get worse from here

Attached: 374320_20180318170747_1.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

D&D will be worse prolly

>earthquake barbarian
Once I am done with this for the first time I will never go through this game without coop again. This is the opposite of fun

>tfw you can't use earthseeker the way he does

So, earlier today I was invaded in ds3 Anor Londo. The guy used some item where a bunch of little blue/purple sprites came out around him, and then he did a point gesture. After the gesture, the sprits shot at me kind of like how homing soul mass does. Kind of looked like aldrich's little darts. What was that item?

Dungeons and Dragons?

Attached: 2cat.png (526x1599, 1006K)

Sounds like CE wizardry

is it possible to make DS2 into a barren wasteland with no NPCs at all if you kill them all 15 times? just you, head of vengarl, and maybe like the gutter statues.

Sorry for being a begging piece of shit again, but if anyone has a spare unupgraded Aquamarine Dagger to trade me, I'd be grateful. I'm on PS4. I'll wait at the High Tower for a while, pass will be "beg".

Attached: 1471382866270.jpg (520x475, 121K)

Pursuers

Maybe. I don't know. I've seen a few people do it though. It seems like it's some sort of item, but maybe it is some sort of CE play.

it really doesn't imo, I usually just kill princes instead for questline stuff

demon and demon?

Nah, it's not affinity. It looks just like aldrich's little sprite attack he does when you first enter the boss.

Rate this edge.

Attached: trey457.png (485x596, 679K)

It didn't take me too long to get through the 1st and 2nd phase, but I honestly have no clue how to deal with phase 3. What can I even punish? Several of her attacks are very difficult to dodge and kill me in one hit. Maybe I should try the bloodring.

>trey
pretty good edge

Pretty nice actually.

Yes you can, I think you can kill head of Vengarl, but the cat is immortal

The animation looked like someone using repair powder if that helps.

>660 AR scythe at 40/40
>pitiful
???

Easy, either stunlock them with a bow or drop right in front of them with the cat ring so the other Milwoods nearby don't see you.

Or even easier kill all the other Milwood dudes first by attracting them to you with a bow, so the one with the earthquaker can't see you.

Attached: tumblr_oo7yqcMBDx1ryox5so4_1280.jpg (1280x1458, 326K)

definetly CE

>farming silver knights for concords

Attached: 1498692283027.jpg (2004x1651, 856K)

If your characters name is "Bloodslaughterer" then you can't do much better

Just beat Kalameet for the first time, after deciding to replay DS1 last night. I'm honestly not all that impressed by the fight, after playing through 2 and 3. I was playing as a sorcerer though, which was some OP shit.
The first part of the game was still as good as I remembered though

Kalameet isn't hard, getting the Obsidian GS is

>Use rapport on the vikings
>watch them fight eachother, or have them just sit there and take backstabs
>?????
>congratulations, you were "skilled" enough to "defeat" them!

why do the falconers run like someone playing oblivion going wdwdwdwd

Attached: guy.png (418x498, 354K)

Is a frost build viable and fun? I'm trying to have fun in PvP and I'm always getting rekt by 1000 damage combos from ultra great hammers, gael's and the splitleaf.

I just use the pontiff scythe and snap freeze to proc, thaw them with a firebomb after a while, then proc again and so on. Sometimes I use frozen weapon on a whip to slow the stamina regen even more.

Also fire witch is cutest armor.

Attached: 374320_20180318163300_1.png (1366x768, 1.57M)

Because unfinished game.

>falconer dies
>falcon dies as well
every time

Yeah, it really wasn't. I died twice to him, and one of those times was because the game decided I was holding back on the joystick when I rolled, despite having it held at most a few degrees off of left.
Not sure why I had so much trouble with the fight when I first played it, but that was a few years and a couple games ago.

No user, your retarded build isn't viable aside from two shotting people at lower levels with Vordt's hammer.

>the game decided I was holding back on the joystick when I rolled, despite having it held at most a few degrees off of left
DS1 has four directional rolling when locking on. Hope u rike.

I remember going through Snowy Mountain Pass with a /dsg/er and, for some retarded reason, the Earth Seeker dude just constantly shooting earthquakes at us throughout the entire zone even though we never aggro'd him. It was equal parts frustrating and hilarious.

>Invade
>Host starts the miyazaki shuffle
>Somehow I can damage him, but he can't hit me since there's no animation
>"kill" him
>"a connection error occurred..."
killed so hard he dc

I'm gonna turn on the PS4 soon if you're still needing this.

I just want to have fun in this game again. Why did they invent frost then make it so shitty?

One of my funnest builds was dual wielding chaos and dark cathedral UGS on an INT/FTH/STR build. Needed to be like level 140 though.

I also tried dual wielding a pontiff curved sword and the demon scar and casting pyro and frost but it was too much to micromanage and kept dying every match.

Attached: crying.png (315x337, 214K)

>madman actually summoned both Gael and Lapp

that took fucking forever, it was taking me over 10 hits to get bleed, luckily he had tears on because he almost got one-shot by a fireball right at the end.

Lapp actually uses moss if he gets toxic'd, neat

Attached: 20180318214044_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.34M)

it's okay

Lapp is a great summon. Gael? Not so much

Gael make shit bleed and carry the best spell in entire game, holy martyr corona. Because you really can be called saint for using this piece of shit spell.

How can gael bleed anything? He uses exec sword.

Coming if you're still there. High Wall bonfire?

He throw Dorhy's Gnawing, only on demon prince fight tho.

Just kidding, it's easy

Attached: 374320_20180318175017_1.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

what the fuck seriously?
does use use the crossbow?

Yeah, I was doing some invading. On my way if you're still up.

Their animations are blatantly unfinished. What mystifies me is that they didn't bother fixing them for Scholar and left them in as the Ministry of Silly Walks.

Lapp is great. Too bad he goes to shit when you summon him for spears.

Friend gave up for tonight, Midir is going to fuck us over so hard. Neither of us have mercury on our characters.

Nice chest piece, is it Millwood?

Holy shit really?

Yeah, I have my white sign down by the bf.

Yep, with northern gloves/leggings. Can just barely wear it with Favor+3 and Chain rings.

Can anyone read the moonrunes behind her ?

Attached: 1518991777236.jpg (600x556, 83K)

>get to Gravetender
>just a retard with a darkwraith hat, chainmail armor and naked legs
I get he's not the real boss but why the fuck does he look like the ugliest npc to ever exist in any souls

Attached: wut.png (1020x513, 637K)

>lose to a boss a couple times
>get a bunch of estus items then come back
>win without estus
every time

That's strange, I'm not seeing it.

>cannot solo Friede
>now franchise's final boss
Has anyone else gotten gud that much?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

chainmom reference

You set to worldwide and using ''beg'' without quotes' as password?

Who?

Good job, she took me a whole fucking day to beat at SL1.

Admittedly I wasted like 3 hours trying to get a raw gem for the Dragonslayer Axe
I never got one in the end, had to use the Millwood Axe

Good luck on Demons? They're awfully tedious.

one of the minmaxed armor sets in ds1

>he doesn't know
The magical part of the ar only applies to the spectral scythe. The physical part of the ar only applies to the physical scythe.

Demons have been the worst boss so far, and I doubt either Gael or Midir will top them. 20 tries later I summoned Lapp to help, and then took another 5 tries doing that. I used the Sharp Warden Twinblades with Carthus Rouge to bleed them out, the DPS was pretty good.

whats the real life equivalent of the ds3 knight set? Im trying to cosplay the knight but I cant find any helmets that look even remotely similar for sale

Thanks a lot for the dagger, user. Also nice duel.

Attached: 1517140739945.png (526x354, 191K)

I think the style of helmet is called ''armet'' or something.

tfw

Attached: 20180318224024_1.jpg (536x608, 110K)

bullshit

Fuck that, I'd rather wait to be summoned
Wasn't SL25 and +4 weapon good for being summoned?

Any fun new builds come out recently? Last time I played DaS3 was before the Ringed City Angels got nerfed and I think everyone was running strength builds, including myself and my weaponfu the Harald Curved Great Sword

Attached: 27BF63FD-F901-49BA-A989-6697A1351FBC.jpg (3264x2448, 3.06M)

That makes no sense though. If anything, he should be wearing exile mask
The gravetendies is obviously the crestfallen warrior from ds1

What good lying could do in this case?

Np have fun. Also nice, you bested me.

If they ever remake DeS I hope they fill in the eye holes so I don’t have to resort to making my character black as death

Attached: 214D7A26-A654-4993-9DE3-D6D16A6D2A33.jpg (3264x2448, 3.94M)

Which Souls game are casters the most fun in?

Expound.

Attached: 1464809360222.jpg (676x519, 240K)

Why are decent hitboxes so fucking impossible to implement in a fromsoft game.

Karla has purple skin. Also, I want her resting pose.

Attached: 374320_20180318181521_1.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

If you count Bloodborne I absolutely loved running an arcane build, best build possible IMO

This legit gave me a chuckle.

Attached: 1512789527687.png (179x282, 97K)

>I want her resting pose.
It's the same pose that Irina has. And it fucking sucks that it isn't an obtainable gesture.

yeah its either an armet or close helmet but I cant find anything that looks similar

What was your first time beating 2cat like? Do you still have the nightmares?

Attached: 1498391982859.jpg (1920x1920, 568K)

>wanting even MORE sitting gestures

I just summoned two NPC phantoms to act as meat shields and blew away Zallen with GHSAs over the course of roughly 5 minutes.

2cat and totally not smelter demon in the sunken city are the two bosses I never beat in all of dark souls, simply because I couldn't be arsed to do the gaunlet to get there

Well, I want a ton of non-sitting gestures too
>no Well What Is It
>no Facepalm
>no No Way
>no Shake Off Cape
>no Roar
>no Beg For Life
There is no reason why they shouldn't just include all of them

not quite, it had taken me a while to find out about Frigid Outskirts so by the time I got there I was overleved enough to be able to get them in a few tries.

I gave up, the frigid outskirts was too painful to even go through.

Fuck these co-op areas. Blue Smelter and Iron Passage, Cave of the Dead and Havel's gank squad. Only bad parts of the DLCs.

>Smelter
>Sunken City

Attached: 1496893446116.jpg (259x383, 81K)

>no laughing gesture
But why

Head of Vingarl distracted 2cat with his stupidly high health while I poked them to death with my rapier