Is Protestant Christianity Christian?

Is Protestant Christianity Christian?

I wonder sometimes. While the Orthodox do support the coexistence of Judaism, they do not "support Israel" financially. they are not obligated to do so. But the Protestants memed themselves into this ages ago.

How can a religion that claims to uphold the sole truth defend a religion that denies that truth?

(Ultimately the same thing applies to Roman Catholic Christianity as well, since they have caved on ecumenicism and are now kissing Korans.)

Note: this is not intended to be an anti-Semitic post or an anti-Protestant post. I am just wondering if there is an argument out there that could be made that Western Christianity is ultimately separated from original Christianity, and that *perhaps* Western Christianity cannot be upheld and ultimately caves into a kind paganism. (Santa Claus, toleration of ethnic cults and foreign cultures as long as they tolerate in kind, etc.)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 1
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/John_Calvin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's mostly Evangelicals, and also the fact that the Israelis make travelling to the Holy Land safer than Muslims would.

Evangelicals support israel financially because they think the end times are upon us and that you are either for israel, still being god's chosen people, or against it. they don't intend to support judaism financially per se and they will still try to convert jews.

also what the fuck is your deal with Santa? for one, it isn't a part of religion in the West, just a cultural tradition for christmas. two, no one worships santa claus.

American kooky protestantism =/= real protestantism

Lutherans in continental Europe aren't Israeli shills, it's only the fucking Yanks who do that.

They aren't Israeli shills, but are they not obsessed with Africans, Jews, and Muslims?

I've heard German priests are some of the strangest Catholics out there.

>also what the fuck is your deal with Santa? for one, it isn't a part of religion in the West, just a cultural tradition for christmas. two, no one worships santa claus.
I worship Santa.

Luther knew.

And yet you have that literal apostate lesbian bishop in Sweden. You're going to have to prove that she is more than just an outlier.

I'm not going to have to prove shit since dyke apostates were not the subject of the debate. Besides, I'd think that fraternizing with Christ killers is far more heinous than some dyke.

this

>Is Protestant Christianity Christian?

Luther and Calvin wanted to Make Christianity Jewish Again. They largely succeeded.

No, its cancer

This. Luther back stabbed the peasants as well. Was a pragmatic snake.

No, it's heresy.

Dykes and Kikes, how is it better to have a female lesbian pastor that actively encourages the worship of a pagan moon deity, than to fund the kingdom of Israel, which must restart daily sacrifices as part of the fulfillment of the book of revelation?

Luther hated Jews. First he wanted to convert them all, then to kill them.

Technically lesbianism isn't banned by the Scriptures, only male homosexuality is.

Luther made a whole book called: "on jews and their lies"

Truly the worst post i've read on a while.

t. rabbi Rachel Zuckerblatt

Romans 1:21-32 seems to take a pretty hard line on lesbianism.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 1

more likely rabbi rachel zuckerblatt would say that the bible was a moral code written over 2500 years ago by people living in a very different civilization than ours, it is not necessary (or practical) to follow every single rule and ceremony written down in it but rather attempt to live by its guiding ethics of humility, charity, and faith.

t. reform jew

>And hey, if ishah wants an ishah then I say go for it!

also reform jew, the entire judaeochristian thing is fucking retarded
>Ye shall not round the corners of your heads. Leviticus 19:27
>Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. Leviticus 19:19
>When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand. Deuteronomy 25:11-12
>1 – Psalm 137:9 - Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
I don't usually bash christians but the entire revelation book is top tier fucking autism, I'm amazed they kept it in most their versions, considering it's some hermits fucking fever dream / prophecy

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

- Revelation 3:9

>who claim to be Jews though they are not
What did black Hebrews ever do to John?

They rejected the LORD.

Thanks for the input, Dmitri.

why do I doubt this one's actually real

also how do you end up with quotes saved from az quote and not an actual site with sources like wikiquote?

>“I have had much conversation with many Jews: I have never seen either a drop of piety or a grain of truth or ingenuousness – nay, I have never found common sense in any Jew.”

- Calvin’s commentary of Daniel 2:44–45 translated by Myers, Thomas. Calvin’s Commentaries. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1948, quoted in Lange van Ravenswaay 2009, p. 146

meine freundin... thank you for the quote, but that's nothing simmilar to the one in the jpg you posted

That's just burger protestantism, which is fucked up in the head and has nothing to do with european protestantism.

>Their [the Jews] rotten and unbending stiffneckedness deserves that they be oppressed unendingly and without measure or end and that they die in their misery without the pity of anyone.

- A Response To Questions and Objections of a Certain Jew (Ad quaestiones et objecta Judaei cuiusdam responsio).

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/John_Calvin

This.

>The Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem (Catholic), the Syrian Orthodox Patriarchate of Jerusalem, the Episcopal Church in Jerusalem and the Middle East and the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Jordan and the Holy Land, in 2006 published the Jerusalem Declaration on Christian Zionism, which rejects Christian Zionism as substituting, in its view, a political-military program in place of the teachings of Jesus Christ. It criticizes Christian Zionism as an obstacle to peace and understanding in Israel-Palestine.

Continental protestants like Lutherans think Christian Zionism is outright retardation, it's something only weird Americans indulge in.

>Among his extant writings, Calvin only dealt explicitly with issues of contemporary Jews and Judaism in one treatise,[114] Response to Questions and Objections of a Certain Jew.[115] In it, he argued that Jews misread their own scriptures because they miss the unity of the Old and New Testaments.[116]
>he argued that Jews misread their own scriptures because they miss the unity of the Old and New Testaments
>he argued that Jews misread their own scriptures
>because they miss the unity of the Old and New Testaments
No wonder reformists destroyed Europe, top tier autism

I wonder who could be behind this post?

But New Testament was indeed written by Jews. The fact that most Jews reject Christ doesn't negate that the Apostles and Paul were indeed Jewish.

This.

Luke was probably Greek though.

If homosexuality is banned in the bible why are you two buttfucking each other?

He was probably a Hellenized Jew actually.

>sharing (You)s is the same as sodomy

Well it's clear what's on your mind.

Debatable.

ur mums a hellenized jew

>weirdo has dozens of pics of martin luther saved >wonders what's on OTHER people's minds

Time for a little introspection anonkin, take your time

I'm not wondering, you've made it very clear.